The Introduction Thread Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

fasabaco

Fasaba Co.
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to introduce my brand Fasaba Co. Its a start of a platform to express origional plus-size art on various merchandise. T-shirts, mugs, postcards, etc. The art is whimsical, children friendly, and fun.

I'm just starting out, but I hope to consistently add more. The art is niche, but maybe you will find something you just have to have.

landshark

Happy to be part of Dims!
Hi there! 34yo BBW who heard from a BHM friend that this was a friendly and validating place. Excited to meet y'all!
welcome! It’s a good place and we’re all glad you found it!:)

Monster

Welcome @Monster! It's nice to here that you got a good reference for us! :) Tell us a little bit about yourself. As specially why you chose the handle "Monster". I'm really curious about that :D
Yeah he said y'all were lovely, and Hell, a girl could use a friendly word now and then, so here I am.

I'm an illustrator, sometimes I help my partner write romance novels for other people (I edit their ghostwritten work and do the majority of the steamy scenes.) If you like sweet and spicy, you might have read my work! Working on making a dating sim game with lots of body diversity.

I call myself "Monster" because I love monsters! I've always been fascinated by folklore and mythology, and I feel like you get an even better idea of a culture's values looking at their monsters than at their heroes. It's endlessly interesting to me how we moved from campfire tales to urban legends to online scary stories and basically back around the digital campfire. Also, monsters tend to make for very fun character design. Bit of a long answer!