The Introduction Thread Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Hey, my name's Bobo the Hobo! I've been writing wg fiction for a really long time, lol. I've been reading dimensions since the early 00's, and I've decided to post some of my stories here in the Library!

Lily117

Hi there!, I'm kind of new to the whole "forums" thing as i'm pretty young (21 yo) and my generation kind of left this behind I guess 😅 . I've read a lot of stories and weight gain stuff on the site, and even made this account, but up until now I didn't think of introducing myself (idk, just didn't cross my mind lol). I'm a chubby trans girl from Mexico, pre-hrt (economic situation ain't going that well heh). I would love to call myself a Feede but I actually sort of want to slim down a few pounds (at least until I get some results on hrt). I'm pretty open to any kind of conversation or questions so feel free to hit me up!

Lily117

Hiii!
I'm Liliana but I prefer begining called Lily, I'm 19 and I'm a Spanish feedee. I would like to meet new people into this community so please feel free to message me, also sorry if my english is not the best this is not my frist lenguage but I'm trying my best :D
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO o_O

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Welcome Lily! And yah, web boards are apparently too slow and long winded for most people in the younger generation? Eh, it is what it is, there are still some people around who enjoy the longer format.

There is certainly no requirement to be a feedee to be here -- the Dimensions forums always accepted feedists, but were never focused on them. (and of course, even people who want to gain can't be doing it all the time. Life is (hopefully) long, weight bearing capacity is more limited)

snoopymnky

Hi, I'm elizabeth, 51 yo BBW from the SF Bay Area. Found Dims after talking to a member on another site and mentioning reading erotica.

I enjoy reading...crafting, pizza 😘, spending time with friends (miss that so!) , wine tasting, movies, dancing.
I love that more an more social influencers are of size, and being accepted. Covid has introduced me to more of the community as well..and also the feedie/feeder community.

SSBHM

Enjoying myself as i poke around...and certainly enjoying the stories...spending far too much time on a busy monday reading
I can relate to spending too much time here. I just get so enamored with the subject and it's great to see or feel like I'm meeting new people too. Welcome.

HoustonUSSBBWlover

Hello to everyone here I'm Tony aka HoustonUSSBBWlover from Houston, Texas and I want to say thank you first off to the developers of this great website! An online community of bbws, bhm, ssbbws, and more is great and i'm looking forward to getting to know many of you out there especially my local ssbbw and ussbbw Texas folks out there, bigger is always better to me!

If you are into online video gaming, movies, homemade food, cuddling, supreme massages, and tv shows like Forensic Files and First 48... definitely get in contact with me because those are the things I will indulge in as much as im able lol. Thanks for reading my intro and you will definitely see me around i'm always active and online.

Attachments

BigNia

Hi ya'll, I'm Nia!
Just joined today after remembering this site existed! I'm a gainer from the Houston Area who likes being me among my other hobbies and interests. I'm 38 and as of this post I'm 184 pounds (super happy about that part!). I'm glad to be apart of a community like this and hope to remain here for quite some time to come.

Latest posts