The Introduction Thread Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

James1662

That's awesome!! I've never been but I have friends that have moved there. A former coworker of mine I was close to lives in Katy now.
Been through Katy many times. I live in the San Antonio area but drive I10 through Houston quite often. The traffic is bigger in Houston also. lol. I've always said I am not doing the north again :). Been there done that.

Hi everyone! My name is Liam and I’m a 22 year old male from New Jersey. I love to cook, bake, read, spend time with loved ones, and just appreciate life. I’ve been a proud FA my entire life and also enjoy soft feedism (as long as both parties consent!) from time to time.

On top of that I’m a HUGE fat acceptance and body positivity advocate, we FAs need to not just appreciate but actively work to dismantle fatphobia in society. I’ve only discovered this site in the past few days but it really seems like a lovely bunch, I look forward to being here! (I attached a couple of pictures of myself below 😊)

Attachments

MNSSBBWpearseeker

This man seeking a large heavy fat sweat lady
I'm Dellus, single MN FA looking to establish a loving true relationship with a BBW/SSBBW leading to co-habitation/marriage. Eventually, I want to be a husband to a SSBBW. I have a weakness and desire for the pearshaped figures and heavy bottomed women. See my profile for more.
Hopefully the dating scene will open up for the summer.

Attachments

TheShannan

Cats, Dave Grohl and Dr. Phil 🙃
Hi everyone! My name is Liam and I’m a 22 year old male from New Jersey. I love to cook, bake, read, spend time with loved ones, and just appreciate life. I’ve been a proud FA my entire life and also enjoy soft feedism (as long as both parties consent!) from time to time.

On top of that I’m a HUGE fat acceptance and body positivity advocate, we FAs need to not just appreciate but actively work to dismantle fatphobia in society. I’ve only discovered this site in the past few days but it really seems like a lovely bunch, I look forward to being here! (I attached a couple of pictures of myself below 😊)
Welcome!! I'm new also! I used to read the stories posted by FAs on this site years ago but I never joined

Latest posts