The Introduction Thread Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

SSBHM

Hi Yakatori. Nice to meet you. Of course I totally respect everyone’s preferences. I was just curious. Speaking of curiosity, what’s stunting? Or should I google it....
so share, what does stunting mean?

Hello, I am a male seeking new people to connect with on a healthy and safe level. I love, admire, and worship ticklish women, and loved to be tickled as well. But I would also like to think that there are myriads of other things that I have in common with others.Thank you for the warm welcome.

kivrin

Hi everyone. : )
I'm new here and excited to figure things out and hopefully make some friends. I'm 26 and from Kentucky. I haven't used any type of forum since I was a teenager fangirling in Tokio Hotel fan forums in like 2009 or '10. I'm not a very social person, even online, so this feels a little scary. I've typed and re-typed this a million times. Hope you're all doing well and it's nice to meet you! XO

Joker

I'm new here and excited to figure things out and hopefully make some friends. I'm 26 and from Kentucky. I haven't used any type of forum since I was a teenager fangirling in Tokio Hotel fan forums in like 2009 or '10. I'm not a very social person, even online, so this feels a little scary. I've typed and re-typed this a million times. Hope you're all doing well and it's nice to meet you! XO
Welcome kivrin and enjoy.

AmyJo1976

SSBBW & FFA
DM Lifetime Supporting Member
DM Supporter
Hi kivrin. I'm from KY also :) I hope you enjoy the forums!

SSBHM

Boo! (Well in the spirit of Halloween) Welcome

Latest posts