The Introduction Thread Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

SSBHM

Hi Yakatori. Nice to meet you. Of course I totally respect everyone’s preferences. I was just curious. Speaking of curiosity, what’s stunting? Or should I google it....
so share, what does stunting mean?

Hello, I am a male seeking new people to connect with on a healthy and safe level. I love, admire, and worship ticklish women, and loved to be tickled as well. But I would also like to think that there are myriads of other things that I have in common with others.Thank you for the warm welcome.

kivrin

Hi everyone. : )
I'm new here and excited to figure things out and hopefully make some friends. I'm 26 and from Kentucky. I haven't used any type of forum since I was a teenager fangirling in Tokio Hotel fan forums in like 2009 or '10. I'm not a very social person, even online, so this feels a little scary. I've typed and re-typed this a million times. Hope you're all doing well and it's nice to meet you! XO

Joker

I'm new here and excited to figure things out and hopefully make some friends. I'm 26 and from Kentucky. I haven't used any type of forum since I was a teenager fangirling in Tokio Hotel fan forums in like 2009 or '10. I'm not a very social person, even online, so this feels a little scary. I've typed and re-typed this a million times. Hope you're all doing well and it's nice to meet you! XO
Welcome kivrin and enjoy.

AmyJo1976

Happy Holidays!
DM Lifetime Supporting Member
DM Supporter
Hi kivrin. I'm from KY also :) I hope you enjoy the forums!

SSBHM

Boo! (Well in the spirit of Halloween) Welcome

mopsette

Hello lovely people, I'm Mopsette! I write things. Long time lurker. Sad fact for a millennial, but the thing that intimidates me about this place is the forum format! >.< Yet many fun things seem to happen on the way to this forum, so here I am. Hello, at last! I will post a thing if I can work out how. Currently puzzling through the style guide. Never fear, I will get it! FFA. Not looking for anything except a place to chat and post some fat fiction. Cheers! ^_^

FFAscinated

Hi. First public acknowledgement that I'm an FFA. Started way before sexual awakening, crushing on a fat third-grade teacher who looked like Sebastian Cabot w/o beard. (Showing my age.) Long dormant "fetish of the mind" reawakened by mix of events: Endgame, internet, free time, and husband's (50 years) gradual descent into dementia.
Love stories on Dims BHM/Both Board because they're actual STORIES. I write "for the drawer" and am in awe of the real writers here.

BigElectricKat

Old enough to know better, Too young to resist!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Welcome @kivrin !

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Hi Mopsette, welcome, and I look forward to stories from you!

FFAscinated I'm so sorry to hear about your husband's dementia, that must be just exhausting as well as demoralizing. Any distractions or smiles this place can provide will hopefully help. But also, don't be shy about posting stories. THey don't all have to be masterpieces, it is still a lovely way to see how others engage with these preferences and how they view the world. (I promise that I'm far from a 'real writer' and I've posted stories that a few people really appreciated because they happened to match how they experience these things).

Joker

Hello lovely people, I'm Mopsette! I write things. Long time lurker. Sad fact for a millennial, but the thing that intimidates me about this place is the forum format! >.< Yet many fun things seem to happen on the way to this forum, so here I am. Hello, at last! I will post a thing if I can work out how. Currently puzzling through the style guide. Never fear, I will get it! FFA. Not looking for anything except a place to chat and post some fat fiction. Cheers! ^_^
If it helps I will type slower for you. ;)

Latest posts