The Introduction Thread Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
My name is Melanie, I'm 50 now, married to a gentleman I met here in the Forums in 2007. I originally joined Dim in 2002 but stuck strictly to DimChat in the beginning.
I used to post in the Forums under CAMellie. I haven't been here in ages and just wanted to see how much things have changed. If you remember me please send me a message to say Hey! 🙂

Hi Mellie, I remember your old user name! I seem to recall you being a pretty regular poster (although my memories of Dims in that period are mostly a blur these days, so I don't remember more details than that)

It is a lot quieter these days, but still a steady set of posts and some great people around. There should be a few names or faces that you recognize.

Tiffany08

My name is Melanie, I'm 50 now, married to a gentleman I met here in the Forums in 2007. I originally joined Dim in 2002 but stuck strictly to DimChat in the beginning.
I used to post in the Forums under CAMellie. I haven't been here in ages and just wanted to see how much things have changed. If you remember me please send me a message to say Hey! 🙂

Welcome Melanie I loved chatting in Dims chat that's mainly where I chatted 100% of the time rarely logged on the forum now i'ts the other way around lol since dims chat no longer exist I've started logging on to the forums.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
I chatted a lot in the chat room when it was new. But as it got busier I became more of a forums user, because I was often popping in and out during the work day so couldn't keep up with more active chat.

adamsnicholas29

Seeing as the last Intro thread was ancient and getting ridiculously huge and unmanageable, I felt it was time to start a new one. :)

Although I highly suspect most of you already know who I am, I think it would be good etiquette for me to start this off myself, so here goes.

My name is Loopy, I'm 27, British and a BBW/FFA. Things I like include animals, science and chocolate. I'm a terrible typist so apologies for half my posts not quite making sense! I'm also the admin for the forum so if you have any issues or suggestions feel free to PM me.

Please post your introductions here and welcome to the community. :happy:

my name is Nick I’m a shy guy

lendani

Hi all, my name is Lenny, or little len to my girlfriend. I am from near Sydney in Australia and I am a FA. I was previously married to a woman with a very athletic and slim body, and whilst initially we had a great time I also found that she had become preoccupied with her looks and towards the end she was more in love with the person she saw in the mirror, rather than me. It also didnt help that she caught me playing with myself looking at BBW and SBBW pics. One she saw this, and searched my search history, my secret was out of the bag and was disgusted that Id prefer larger ladies to her. Skip fofrward 11 years, and she is out of my life and I am dating a lovely woman for the last 2 years who is a size 20 and has beautiful natural curves and we have a very fulfilling relationship. It is so nice to have a partner who is natural and is who she is, no hang ups and she enjoys her food and drink, which is something we have in common:) I have actually put on 20kgs since I met her and she loves my big and growing belly, just like hers :) I have been a lurker for a while and really enjoy this site

Fattymcfatfat

Hi! I'm Danny from scotland, I've been in and about the community for a good number of years but always kind of stayed in the background. In the last year I've given into my fantasy a little bit and gained around 2 stone (30lbs ish) at the beginning of the year and loving it.
Just looking for some people who love to talk all things fat and even some fun if anyone is interested in sharing fantasy stories :)

Joker

Hi! I'm Danny from scotland, I've been in and about the community for a good number of years but always kind of stayed in the background. In the last year I've given into my fantasy a little bit and gained around 2 stone (30lbs ish) at the beginning of the year and loving it.
Just looking for some people who love to talk all things fat and even some fun if anyone is interested in sharing fantasy stories :)
Welcome Danny.

Collingwood75

Seeing as the last Intro thread was ancient and getting ridiculously huge and unmanageable, I felt it was time to start a new one. :)

Although I highly suspect most of you already know who I am, I think it would be good etiquette for me to start this off myself, so here goes.

My name is Loopy, I'm 27, British and a BBW/FFA. Things I like include animals, science and chocolate. I'm a terrible typist so apologies for half my posts not quite making sense! I'm also the admin for the forum so if you have any issues or suggestions feel free to PM me.

Please post your introductions here and welcome to the community. :happy:
Hi, I am new here. Still trying to figure out how to use this forum.

Joker

Not that hard. It only took me 3 weeks and I have been working with computers since 1976. :D
Welcome and don't panic.

Hi. I guess I'll jump on the new Intro bandwagon! I'm Unique from Atlanta. Head of Juicy Peaches SSBBW group in Atlanta. On a mission to empower more SSBBWS to #livelifeabundantly. While my group is thriving my YouTube Channel is NOT! Lol. I don't think I'm cut out for it but I haven't given up yet! I love meeting new people. I work 10-12 hr days 6 days a week so not on often but happy to say hi when I am! ☺️20220813_231756.jpg

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
Welcome Collingwood, Peach!

And Peach, thank you for running a group. Those real world opportunities to meet an mingle mean so much. People who make those opportunities happen are treasures!

SSBHM

Glad you mentioned that you had red hair, I must have been distracted the first time I looked at your photo.
Welcome and thank you for posting a photo too.

Tiffany08

Hi. I guess I'll jump on the new Intro bandwagon! I'm Unique from Atlanta. Head of Juicy Peaches SSBBW group in Atlanta. On a mission to empower more SSBBWS to #livelifeabundantly. While my group is thriving my YouTube Channel is NOT! Lol. I don't think I'm cut out for it but I haven't given up yet! I love meeting new people. I work 10-12 hr days 6 days a week so not on often but happy to say hi when I am! ☺️View attachment 151776
Unique your absolutely beautiful!

Latest posts