• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Island by Anonymous (~BBW, Tropical Magic, ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WG Story Drone

~BBW, Tropical Magic ~XWG – A young girl gets a fulfilling job as a personal assistant and food taster.

The Island
By Anonymous

(Migrated from the Weight Room Anonymous Archives with a couple of small tweaks.)

As the plane descended to the runway, Wendy wondered about her new job. The ad had stated simply:

"Personal assistant wanted. Must be willing to travel."​

At first she had thought it was a hoax, but, after calling the number, this had turned out to be a job for some rich lady at a private island in the Caribbean. Wendy had worked briefly as a maid one summer in college and hadn't found any job since graduation two months ago. She had sent in her resume and was interviewed a week later by some fellow named Mr. Davis.

It sounded too good to be true. Wendy would have minimal duties as the personal assistant to the owner of a private island in the Caribbean. All room and board would be covered and she would be earning $900 a week, not too bad when you considered she didn't have to pay rent.

Mr. Davis shook her hand and wished her good day. He called later that evening to let her know that she had the job. Now, in a few hours, she had gone from a chilly fall day in Boston to an island in the Caribbean.

A car met her at the landing field and drove her to the house. Wendy gasped. This was no little island shack. Miss Parker was obviously a very wealthy woman. The grounds were kept up nicely, and the mansion was gorgeous. She was met at the door by the head housekeeper, Mrs. Jenkins, a rather plump lady with a smiling face.

"Welcome to the 'Big House,'" she said smiling as she gave Wendy a large glass of ice tea. "This is our special blend from the plants grown here on this island."

Mrs. Jenkins showed Wendy to her room, a small but attractively furnished room adjoining the main kitchen, then instructed her on her duties.

"Your job, pure and simple, is to keep Miss Parker happy," she said.

"Miss Parker has some, um, well, shall we say, peculiar tastes. Even though she has been here for several years and had the same kitchen staff during that time, she is extremely particular about her food. She will not touch it unless she sees someone try it first. That will be your main function, my dear. You are required to take a small bite of each dish while Miss Parker watches, then, when she is sure that you are alright, you are to leave, and she will eat her meal in private." Noting Wendy's look of surprise, she continued, "I assure you in all the years of working here no one has developed even a
stomachache. Our cook is very good, and dishes are actually quite tasty. Other than that, you'll probably be asked to do some minor work around the house occasionally, but nothing too strenuous."

"Shouldn't I meet Miss Parker and at least let her know who I am?" Wendy asked. "Is she around?"

"Oh, you'll meet her shortly. By the way, she doesn't get around much any more, preferring to stay in her room and read. She also very shy, so don't be surprised if she doesn't talk to you."

"Ah," Mrs. Jenkins said as a bell rang. "It looks like it's time to meet her. Before I take you up, please change into your house uniform. I'll meet you in the kitchen in about five minutes."

Several cream colored outfits in a Grecian style were laid out on her bed. Wendy quickly unpacked and dressed in the loose fitting uniform with a wide belt around the waist. She thought it was actually very flattering as she looked at herself in the mirror, watching its effect on her slender figure.

Opening the door to the kitchen, she hurried out to meet Mrs. Jenkins. Together, they carried up a tray with a small pot of tea up the four flights of stairs to Miss Parker's room. "Is this all she eats?" Wendy asked.

Mrs. Jenkins laughed, "Heavens no. This is just the tea for you." She opened the door to the room.

Wendy stood in amazement. The room was gorgeous with a large picture window giving an incredible view of the island with its palm trees and smell of the ocean and coconuts wafting through. The furnishings were in mostly in soft pastels with large pillowy looking chairs and sofas. Toward the window was a large bed, and propped up on pillows on the bed was one of the heaviest women Wendy had ever seen. Probably over 500 pounds with rolls of fat covering a large portion of the mattress. Her face was quite pretty, very round with a large double chin, and she didn't look more than 30 or 35. She smiled and nodded to Wendy, who set the tea down on a nearby table.

"Miss Parker, this is Wendy, our new assistant. She will be your taster." Miss Parker didn't say a word but seemed pleased. Mrs. Jenkins showed Wendy her chair to the side of the large table then rang a small bell. The door opened and in came carts of food. Meats, cheeses, pasta, sauces... It looked like a buffet meal at a fancy restaurant. Then there were the desserts. Slices of cakes, pies, puddings. It could have been a meal for five.

Wendy gasped, "She's going to eat all this? And I'm supposed to taste it all?"
"Oh yes. This is the main meal, but the other three are quite good sized as well. You must taste everything. Obviously, you will need to take very small bites, but don't skip anything."

Wendy started in. The food was the best she'd ever had, and it was difficult to keep to tiny forkfuls, but she knew if she didn't, she would never get around to everything. Half an hour later, she was finished and stuffed. Miss Parker seemed pleased and started in on her immense meal as Wendy made her way back down the stairs.

That afternoon Mrs. Jenkins took her on a tour and showed her the rest of the grounds. It was like the most luxurious hotel Wendy had ever been to. There were a couple of swimming pools, a spa, riding stables, boats for the lagoon. Miss Parker must be a very wealthy woman. Wendy went swimming and then lay out by the pool. She felt guilty about getting paid for essentially a resort vacation, but Mrs. Jenkins kept assuring her that there really wasn't that much to do with the large staff they had, so just concentrate on keeping Miss Parker happy. In a few hours, she was asked to take up another pot of tea. Wendy was amazed that Miss Parker could be hungry already while she herself was still full with the last meal. Her bites were even smaller this time, but again she was stuffed as she went downstairs.

By the end of the day, when she finally crawled into bed, Wendy felt ready to burst. "I'd better get lots of exercise here or I'll end up looking like Miss Parker," she thought.

That night, she had an odd dream. It seemed so real. She seemed to wake up around 1:00 AM, hearing music in the kitchen. When she opened the door, the lights were on, but no one was there. The only evidence of anyone else was a single slice of cake on the table. Despite all the food she had eaten that day, Wendy found she was starving and dug into the cake with enthusiasm. As she swallowed the last bite, she felt so tired that she barely made it back to bed before falling back asleep.

When she awoke early the next morning to go jogging, she glanced in the kitchen. There was no sign of any dishes or that she had been up at all. "It must have been a dream," she thought. As she ran her normal four miles along the beach in the early morning air, Wendy again marveled at getting such a great job.

When she returned to the mansion, she noticed the gardener working in the yard. Probably around 28, tanned and muscular, he looked like he had jumped straight off of a romance novel book cover. Wendy found herself growing hot just looking at him. She introduced herself and found his name was Roberto. Unlike most of the men she was used to back home, who were all over her for a date, Roberto just didn't seem interested. After a few minutes he cut off the conversation and went back to work.

"Well, I guess that goes to show you all is not perfect in paradise," she thought. "Here I am with a hunk like that, and he's probably gay."

She mentioned him later to Mrs. Jenkins. "Don't worry," Mrs. Jenkins said with a smile. "I'm sure you'll grow on him as time goes on until he won't be able to resist you."

The second day was pretty much the same as the first, although she started out taking smaller bites and the food wasn't so hard to finish. Occasionally, she would make small talk to Miss Parker, but never got a reply other that a smile. Again that evening she dreamt that the music called her into the empty kitchen for another slice of cake, only this time it seemed a little larger.

After four days, Wendy found it difficult to complete her morning run, giving up after only two miles. "It must be the heat and the humidity of this tropical environment," Wendy thought. "Maybe I'll make up the time in the pool this afternoon. These shorts are beginning to chafe also." Her jogging outfit, which was loose when she arrived, was beginning to get snug.

By the end of the first week, she found she was breathing hard after only one mile. She tried swimming in the pool, but again found herself getting tired after a few laps. She did enjoy sitting in the Jacuzzi reading books and sipping her ice tea. "This is the life. I can't believe I'm actually getting paid for all this." The only disappointment was Roberto. No matter what she did, he just wouldn't pay attention to her.

The tropical environment was making her sleepy as well. Wendy found that in addition to her dream filled nights she began taking morning and afternoon naps. Mrs. Jenkins never seemed to care if she was doing her extra work or not and it was beginning to seem to Wendy that it was just busy work. The hardest part of the day was climbing the stairway five times a day to have Miss Parker watch her taste the food.

By the second week, it was hard to deny the effect of her change in lifestyle on her figure. Her tummy had softened and her waist had grown thicker. Her well-defined muscles in her hips and legs seemed to have vanished under a slight layer of fat. Even her face looked slightly rounder. "I'm never going to be able to get into my size seven outfits again," she lamented. The only good part was that she seemed to have added a couple of inches to her formerly flat bustline. At least her boyfriend wouldn't make fun of her 'boyish' figure anymore. "But I'd better stop eating so much and start exercising more or I'll lose the job," she thought.

However, she found it more and more difficult to do so. Where she was once stuffed after just eating crumbs of Miss Parker's massive meals, now she found her stomach growling in anticipation. Then Wendy found herself even sneaking a couple of extra forkfuls of a particularly delicious dish. There always seemed to be plenty of food around downstairs as well. Wendy never noticed the rest of the help eating, but they always seemed to be offering her something or asking if she was hungry, and quite often she found she was.

It had been two months since she arrived. As Wendy gazed into the mirror in her room even the loose robes of her uniform couldn't hide the fact that she was no longer just "pleasingly plump" or even "chubby," but now was definitely "fat," probably more like "very fat." Gone was her trim athletic figure she had worked so hard to keep. Her round face had developed a double chin, upper arms had widened against her sides forming a little crease over the elbows. Breasts that had trouble filling out an 'A' cup a few weeks ago were overflowing a 'DDD' bra and rested on a well rounded tummy. She had kept her hourglass figure, though, because even though her waistline was probably around 40 inches, her hips were at least 18 inches larger than that, forcing her arms to stick out at a slight angle when she held them by her sides and sticking several inches out the back.

She had tried to keep up her exercising, but her morning run had degenerated into a slow waddle up and down the beach followed by a dip in the Jacuzzi. Even this little bit seemed to stimulate her appetite, since she found herself famished afterwards, requiring a substantial breakfast before getting enough energy to slowly mount the stairs for the tasting. She was beginning to catch Roberto looking at her though. "He probably thinks I'm just a big pig," she thought unhappily.

It was difficult to tell, but Wendy thought that Miss Parker was actually looking slightly thinner these days. The huge mounds of her body under the sheets somehow didn't look quite as large. "I must be eating too much of her meals," Wendy thought. In fact, she was eating several mouthfuls of the various dishes by now. She had developed a weakness for all the delicious desserts, and it was hard to pass by the cakes, pies and ice cream sundaes without "one more for the road..."

A couple of weeks later, Wendy decided that, despite the luxurious lifestyle, she was going to have to quit. As it was, it would take her months of dieting to get down to even 250 pounds. She was surprised how well Mrs. Jenkins took it. "Well, we'll miss you terribly. We've liked having you as part of the family. But I can understand a young girl like you wanting to look like all of her friends. Let's have a pot of tea before you go, though."

Wendy finished her cup and went to her room to pack. All of the sudden, she found she was utterly exhausted. "Well, I do have time to sleep a few hours before the plane takes off," she thought as she lay down on the bed. Again came the familiar dream. The haunting music, calling her through the door into the kitchen. This time, the table was covered in food: steaks, potatoes dripping in butter and heavy with cream sauce, sautéed vegetables, breads and rolls. Then there were the desserts, whole cakes, pies, plates of cookies. Everything seemed to be delicious and loaded with calories. With the chair creaking under its heavy load, she began to feed, amazed that she was able to easily polish off the entire table of food and waddle back to bed only feeling pleasantly full.

Wendy awoke slowly her mouth feeling like cotton. "Ah, and how is sleeping beauty this morning?" she heard a melodious voice ask. She slowly opened her eyes and blinked several times until the face came into focus. It was Miss Parker! Speaking for the first time since she had arrived. What was more amazing was that she wasn't in bed anymore and she was definitely thinner. Still massively obese, but noticeably thinner nonetheless. Wendy tried to sit up, but something was holding her down.

"I.. I.. I have to catch my plane," she stammered.

"Now, now, I think you need just a bit more rest and maybe something to eat. I bet you're just starving."

Wendy realized that she was famished, hungrier than she had ever been in her life. She nodded her head weakly and Miss Parker brought something that looked like a large soda fountain glass with a thick milkshake and a straw to her lips. Wendy took a big sip and felt her head clear as the rich liquid went down her throat.

"Thank you, Miss Parker," she sighed weakly.

"Heavens, call me Grace," Miss Parker smiled. "Don't worry, you'll be back on solid food in no time."

"What do you mean solid food?" Wendy asked. "What's happened to me? Why am I in your room?" Again she tried to get up but felt too weak.

"Well, first, I'm afraid you're a little late for the plane. You've been sleeping for quite some time. And as for the room, it's going to be yours now."

"What are you trying to tell me?" Wendy asked. With extraordinary effort she was able to roll to a sitting position on the side of the bed. She had to get out! Wendy gasped as she looked down at enormous thighs and massive hips spreading out before her. What had they done to her? She had to look in the mirror. She struggled to her feet with her legs immediately complaining about the heavy load, then waddled over to the mirror and stood, panting with the effort.

Wendy gasped in horror at the stranger in the mirror. She thought she was fat before! That was nothing compared to what she must weigh now. Her round face was developing a second double chin. Her upper arms looked like large legs of lamb with large creases and rolls of fat covering her elbows. Her breasts were now twin watermelons hanging down on a huge soft round belly. Rolls of fat on her thighs pushed them apart forcing her to stand with feet far apart. Everything was dwarfed, however, by her incredible hips. Easily over six feet around, they stuck out far to the sides and back of her. Even her fingers looked like thick sausages. She stumbled back and collapsed on the bed. "What has happened to me?" she finally got out.

"All in good time, first I must tell you a story."

"Around 15 years ago, a woman by the name of Anderson owned the island. She was rather vain and very obsessed about her weight, which she'd been fighting a losing battle with for some time. She thought weighing 180 pounds was way too much and was determined to find a way to take it off. She contacted a local witch doctor here on the island. He said that he would make a potion for her out of the local plants that was guaranteed to make her lose weight.

"There was only one condition, though. She must find someone to take the weight from her. You see, the fat could not be just made to disappear, but it could be transferred from one person to another. 'To please the gods,' he said, 'you must make this new person the mistress of the island. And yet another must be found within 3 springtime's.' I am the current mistress, but unfortunately my time has ended and I must choose a new successor. You, my dear, are the chosen one. You will carry on for me when I'm gone."

"The 'Island Ice Tea'!" Wendy gasped. "Do you mean I'm going to be as fat as you?"

"Well, not quite. There seems that a problem exists in the transfer, and it's rather inefficient. Each new owner has grown fatter than the previous, and it appears that for every pound I lose, you will gain two. When I came here three years ago, I was a good deal thinner than you were when you started out, only 105. It was then that they had this room and special bed constructed since it was obvious that after the weight had been transferred, I would find it difficult to get around. Thanks to you, I've lost 210 pounds and am down to a svelte 450. You're already approaching the size I was when you arrived, and we've still got a long way to go. Soon you'll outgrow my outfits, and, by the time we're done, the pretty little ones you brought will be too big for me, and my largest will be far too small for you."

Wendy's mind quickly did the calculation. "At that rate I'll be over 1000 pounds!"

"Definitely. I'm estimating you'll probably be close to 1400 by the time the transfer is complete."

"I can't do that! I've got to get home! I don't want to be fat!"

"Oh, but you'll find that you do. Just think of it, to have everything you've ever wanted and be pampered and treated like a queen for three years and at the end of that time, get your old figure back again. Who could ask for a better deal? And then of course there's Roberto... You'll find the sex is incredible. The more you grow, the more the pleasure grows." She sighed and touched herself absentmindedly.

"And, after two years, I'll get back to a size seven again?"

"Yes, of course, as the weight becomes larger, it becomes more difficult to transfer." Miss Parker smiled, "I know you're going to like it here. Just relax and enjoy." The door opened and in walked Roberto. This time there was impossible to deny the passion in his eyes as he looked her up and down.

"Well, maybe it wouldn't be that bad after all," Wendy sighed.

Months later, Wendy awoke to watch the dawn coming over the mountains in the distance. Her vast body spread out under the covers. Her stomach was grumbling again, demanding to be fed. Weeks ago, she found she had grown too heavy to even sit up on her own. Modifications had been made to the bed to take care of all her needs. Her other needs were met by Roberto's loving attention. He seemed to grow more passionate with each pound added.

Grace looked positively emaciated in her new outfit as she pushed in the massive breakfast cart. As much food as this was, Wendy knew that it would only hold off her appetite for a few hours. Time had passed so quickly, it was hard to believe that today Grace was leaving and Wendy was now 'goddess' of the island. She wondered what her new personal assistant would be like. . .

. . . as the jet taxied to a stop on the runway, Rhonda gazed out the window. "Personal assistant wanted. Must be willing to travel," the ad had said. "I wonder what it'll be like here?" she thought.

~Epilogue~​

The summer air actually felt cool compared to the island, Wendy thought, as she maneuvered her slender body through the crowds at the airport. She felt strange, as though she was missing part of herself. Almost like she was naked and had no protection from the rest of the world. She actually missed that comforting layer of fat.

"Wendy! Wendy! Over here!"

She turned to see a very fat woman waving a huge arm at her. Grace!
Soon she was enveloped in a fleshy hug, and they quickly made their way over to the cafe, where Grace squeezed her broad hips and ample belly into one of the booths.

"What happened? I thought you told me that the weight is gone at the end of the three years?" Wendy asked.

"That's true, but as soon as you're back you start to miss it. Once I settled in, I began to put weight on at an incredible rate. No matter how I tried to diet or exercise the pounds kept piling on. Within a few months I was over 200, and by the end of the first year was approaching 300. I wasn't sure if it was just me, so I got hold of some of the former owners. Oddly enough, each of them found they enjoyed being fat and soon began gaining again. Even the original owner weighs over 400 now. As for myself, I've met Charles at one of the BBW dances. We were married last year, and he's a better lover than Roberto ever was. I've discovered I like being fed and pampered, and I like being a woman of size."

Wendy remembered the huge woman she had left on the island. Rhonda would be their last goddess at over a ton of flesh, she thought, and was surprised to find that she was envious. She wanted to be that woman again. As the pastries arrived at the table, Wendy dug in with abandon.

She couldn't wait to become a goddess again.

Latest posts

Back