The issue with dimensions

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonah-uk

im never going to go out looking specifically for a fat woman because thats shallow, but if one came knocking on my door, i wouldnt say no either! lol
why is it shallow to look for someone that you find attractive? and if you don't go looking and trying to meet people (suggested suitable first chat-up line: "Hello!") how do you expect to find anyone? women aren't going to magically know that you're an admirer, it's up to you to say something...

and except for the odd moment here and there, being an FA is a great feeling, you should be honest with yourself and happy about your taste in women - it's who you are, you can't change it - enjoy it! it's sad that so many people who've posted here over the years have had a problem with it

thinguyforbbw

why is it shallow to look for someone that you find attractive? and if you don't go looking and trying to meet people (suggested suitable first chat-up line: "Hello!") how do you expect to find anyone? women aren't going to magically know that you're an admirer, it's up to you to say something...

and except for the odd moment here and there, being an FA is a great feeling, you should be honest with yourself and happy about your taste in women - it's who you are, you can't change it - enjoy it! it's sad that so many people who've posted here over the years have had a problem with it
maybe it isnt shallow, but it just feels shallow to me. That's just the way I am.

thinguyforbbw

Yes, you certainly are thoughtful about the fat ladies. Yes. Now, maybe keep some of your thoughts to yourself, and one day...far from todays date....you might actually get yourself a fat lady of your very own!
I could get a fat lady if I wanted to, you keep thinking I can't. I can turn on the charm machine when required, but I am not going to do that here because I am not some perv who is looking to get into a fat lady's underwear.

You on the other hand are a control freak feminist. To women like you it is all about power, and that is why you hate guys like me, because men like me arent willing to get all politically correct and shut up, I speak my mind and do not cosy up to your likes and so you feel threatened.

D_A_Bunny

www.peaceoneday.org
I could get a fat lady if I wanted to, you keep thinking I can't. I can turn on the charm machine when required, but I am not going to do that here because I am not some perv who is looking to get into a fat lady's underwear.

You on the other hand are a control freak feminist. To women like you it is all about power, and that is why you hate guys like me, because men like me arent willing to get all politically correct and shut up, I speak my mind and do not cosy up to your likes and so you feel threatened.
You might want to consider powering up your clue machine. And get one.

Dromond

Back from oblivion
So let me see if I got this right.

A thin guy thinks he knows all about the fat experience, even though he has no fat friends nor even knows anyone who is fat.

A thin guy thinks he understands what is healthy and what is not by eyeballing food from a distance.

A thin guy thinks he is capable of doing valid research based on assumptions and misinformation, while having no knowledge of the scientific method.

A thin guy thinks he has the moral authority to tell a fat woman what she can and cannot eat on a train, simply because it makes him uncomfortable and he projects that discomfort onto society as a whole.

And... a thin guy thinks he knows all about feminism and that it's all about ego.

Have I got this right, or have I missed something?

D_A_Bunny

www.peaceoneday.org

A thin guy thinks he knows all about the fat experience, even though he has no fat friends nor even knows anyone who is fat.

A thin guy thinks he understands what is healthy and what is not by eyeballing food from a distance.

A thin guy thinks he is capable of doing valid research based on assumptions and misinformation, while having no knowledge of the scientific method.

A thin guy thinks he has the moral authority to tell a fat woman what she can and cannot eat on a train, simply because it makes him uncomfortable and he projects that discomfort onto society as a whole.

And... a thin guy thinks he knows all about feminism and that it's all about ego.

I see you have been gathering all of the clues that someone else left lying around. Good work!;)

Paquito

don't July to me
It's like following a trail of glazed donuts.
I followed that trail. You know where it led me? A subway car. A subway car that promptly locked shut as soon as I entered and was filled with spectators (complete with monocles and those binoculars that people use at the opera). Then some thin guy ran up to me and ripped off my clothes, leaving me naked with glaze remains coating my mouth while the crowd grabbed their pitchforks and diet books.

THE TRAIL IS A TRAP PEOPLE

thinguyforbbw

I learn as I go along, I have learnt that fat people are just like the rest of us, I used to think that mostly they were good people, but after coming to this site, I have learnt that fat people have their fair share of totally rude people, which actually made me feel happy in a funny way, because it made me realise just how like the rest of us fat people are!

D_A_Bunny

www.peaceoneday.org
I learn as I go along, I have learnt that fat people are just like the rest of us, I used to think that mostly they were good people, but after coming to this site, I have learnt that fat people have their fair share of totally rude people, which actually made me feel happy in a funny way, because it made me realise just how like the rest of us fat people are!
Dude, your machine is broken. Get another clue. Try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.