The issue with dimensions

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathias

SAMCRO
I learn as I go along, I have learnt that fat people are just like the rest of us, I used to think that mostly they were good people, but after coming to this site, I have learnt that fat people have their fair share of totally rude people, which actually made me feel happy in a funny way, because it made me realise just how like the rest of us fat people are!
No one fat or thin is better or more important than anyone here. You just have some fucked insecurities that you're projecting onto the community and yes, when someone comes in here and basically insults the community like you have, don't expect to get positive feedback.

KHayes666

Go away
I learn as I go along, I have learnt that fat people are just like the rest of us, I used to think that mostly they were good people, but after coming to this site, I have learnt that fat people have their fair share of totally rude people, which actually made me feel happy in a funny way, because it made me realise just how like the rest of us fat people are!
Unless you're 18 years old there's no excuse for half of what you've said.

Myn

So, is this officially the "taunt the troll" thread? I almost said something to him elsewhere, but I wasn't sure how it worked when engaging the crazy.

thinguyforbbw

Unless you're 18 years old there's no excuse for half of what you've said.
don't you guys ever think logically?

you don't have to be Einstein to work this one out, so I will leave it for you to ponder over ... I'm sure you guys can get there eventually.

Q - statistically, why would you expect a fat person to be a nicer person that someone who fits into the figure that society expects?

Mathias

SAMCRO

you don't have to be Einstein to work this one out, so I will leave it for you to ponder over ... I'm sure you guys can get there eventually.

Q - statistically, why would you expect a fat person to be a nicer person that someone who fits into the figure that society expects?
The fact that you automatically think a fat person wouldn't be nicer says more about you.

D_A_Bunny

www.peaceoneday.org

Because THEIR clue machine isn't broken. And I bet if you bring a bag of croissants on your next train ride and sit next to a fat person, gently offer them a buttery baked treat, and ask them nicely, they might just give you one. A clue that is.

msbard90

re-read my post, my friend. I said I always assumed that on average, a fat person would be nicer than a non-fat person.
The amount of fat on a person doesn't change their personality. I was a bitch at 105 lbs and I'm still a bitch today at 245. No surprises here.

MizzSnakeBite

Taking a Break From Here
I could get a fat lady if I wanted to, you keep thinking I can't. I can turn on the charm machine when required, but I am not going to do that here because I am not some perv who is looking to get into a fat lady's underwear.

You on the other hand are a control freak feminist. To women like you it is all about power, and that is why you hate guys like me, because men like me arent willing to get all politically correct and shut up, I speak my mind and do not cosy up to your likes and so you feel threatened.
omg.......I cannot stop laughing......at....you.......

joswitch

Exile from Main Board
I could get a fat lady if I wanted to, you keep thinking I can't. I can turn on the charm machine when required, but I am not going to do that here because I am not some perv who is looking to get into a fat lady's underwear.

You on the other hand are a control freak feminist. To women like you it is all about power, and that is why you hate guys like me, because men like me arent willing to get all politically correct and shut up, I speak my mind and do not cosy up to your likes and so you feel threatened.

Famouslastwords

Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch
No you're not, nobody in the entire history of trolling has ever written a paper on the grand social experiment they're suddenly working on when legitimate members call them out on their cuntery. It's a pathetic defense mechanism, proof that you lost whatever argument or point you were making.

U MAD?
I tried to rep you for this but--IT WOULDNT let me. /does her dane cook impression of Dane Cook's standup about crying phrases.... I did my best I did my best...../cry

Because I don't really know any fat women, and fat women tend not to approach quieter guys, and I will never be the first one to make a move on a fat woman because she might not want to be with a thin guy because she might have insecurities that she'll look fatter.
Ummm. Typically, it's the skinny women friends/family who worry about a big girl being with someone thin. I mean hell, if a big girl can get anyone that's not a big guy, that must mean they're normal, and not unattractive. It's fat bigotry. I know my family only wanted me to date big guys, because I couldn't get anything else, and any word otherwise (like that I don't have to settle for just any random big guy--was me being "too picky".)

Oh God. There's hallucinogens at work here. Or maybe I'm on a hidden camera show!

re-read my post, my friend. I said I always assumed that on average, a fat person would be nicer than a non-fat person.
Why would you assume that? Because fat people have to apologize for their size by being nice.

I'm a bitch, and I will always be.

wrestlingguy

"Bitter Old Man"
Well, I am an newbie, this is my first post. So I am just going to sit back and wait to be banned.

Oh yeah, and HI everyone :kiss2:
Oh, hello hellokitty. I am wrestlingguy, and I'm doing some, ummmmmmmmm research, and I wanted to ask you this before you got banned.

What do your breasts feel like?

And in the name of science, can I see them?

Thank you in advance.

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
Ummmmmm. Typically, it's the skinny women friends/family who worry about a big girl being with someone thin. I mean hell, if a big girl can get anyone that's not a big guy, that must mean they're normal, and not unattractive. It's fat bigotry. I know my family only wanted me to date big guys, because I couldn't get anything else, and any word otherwise (like that I don't have to settle for just any random big guy--was me being "too picky".)
QFT

My siblings and I are all fat. We're all married to thin/average-size people and I can't tell you how many people ask me (and them) if our spouses are fat and in fact express surprise when they meet them. WTF? If Mr. Wonderful were fat, well more to love for me but that's a helluva assumption to jump to. Also I think part of that fat bigotry is they think fatties should leave thin people to date only other thin people so we're poaching in their dating pool.

I got a lot of crap comments from 'well-meaning' (bless their hearts) folks who more or less thought I should be grateful for anyone's attention and was arrogant for expecting anything less than the man of my dreams. Those people didn't know me very well because those who do knew I'd never be happy with mediocre and mediocre would never be happy with me. If that's arrogance--I'm of a mind that 'arrogant' is what we call someone we don't like who's in reality, confident. So they can suck it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts