• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Jab -~BBW, ~SWG, ~Sci-Fi

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ocean

~BBW, ~SWG, ~Sci-Fi - A young woman is forced to test a new method for keeping prisoners fat and docile.

The Jab
by Ocean

"Ladies and Gentlemen, may I have your attention please?" The room fell silent as a well dressed brunette took to the stage, her heigh heels clicking across the wooden surface. She walked with purpose, with her thin shoulders thrown back and with a steely glint in her dark blue eyes. She approached the podium, and leant down towards the cluster of microphones that would catch her every word. For a moment she surveyed the room, every seat was filled, and more people were spilling into the aisles. Everyone was there, politicians, journalists, news reporters, she could even make out a handful of celebrities. The brunette cleared her throat, and tilted her chin up to look out across her audience.

"My name is Alexandria Lestrade, but please call me Dr Lestrade. I'm well aware of what you are here to witness, so I won't be dragging out my introduction for too long. For several years now I've been working closely with the government to help solve a crisis that has plagued our country for many years. Our prison cells are overcrowded, and prisoners are being released early simply to free up space for the more severe offenders. However, as a result, more and more crimes are being committed every single day. Criminals have no need to fear the justice system because the likelihood is that there is no prison cell for them to go to."

"However with the death sentence being outlawed, we needed to find a solution that would help rehabilitate criminals. A rare few are able to do this by themselves, but the majority will go on to commit more crimes. This," Dr Lestrade shook her head, "This is not acceptable. So we have been working on a way to make criminals become rehabilitated. To stop them from committing any further crimes. After several years of research and hard work, I have developed a solution that is called B24-1. Otherwise known as the 'Placid Jab'." She gave a tight smile as her audience began to murmur to one another, and gave one of the microphones a sharp tap to silence them before continuing.

"The aim of the Placid Jab is to calm the violent impulses in the prisoner's brain. This will make them more docile, far less prone to anger or violent outbursts, and will curb their criminal urges. The side effect is that the prisoner may become more idle and somewhat lazy, and there will be a slight lowering of the IQ, depending on the strength of the dose. However even the strongest dose will not leave the prisoner in a state where they will not be able to think for themselves. But," Dr Lestrade held up her hand before the murmuring could begin once again, "That is not the only effect of this injection. The prisoner will also experience immediate weight gain, and the amount will also be determined by the strength of the injection. This means they will also be physically unable to commit crimes as easily as they did before. This artificially gained weight will be notoriously hard to lose, close to impossible."

The audience began talking again, louder than before. Dr Lestrade glanced over to the side to meet the eye of her laboratory assistant, raising a silent eyebrow in question. The mousy little assistant bobbed her head in response, and gestured to the set of double doors behind her. Dr Lestrade gave a curt nod in response, and once again turned her attention back to her audience.

"I must ask you to keep all of your questions until the end of the demonstration," Dr Lestrade explained, a stern edge creeping into her tone, "Now, I will demonstrate how the Placid Jab will work. This has been tested countless times in laboratory conditions, but this will be the very first time the general public will see how it works. Let me introduce you to Jennifer Wallis," Dr Lestrade turned slightly as a sullen looking redhead was guided onto the stage, an armed police officer either side of her, "Miss Wallis is on her fourth conviction. We believe that the Placid Jab will be especially helpful to repeat offenders such as Miss Wallis."

Jennifer scowled at Dr Lestrade as she was forced into a chair centre stage. The police officers quickly buckled leather straps about her wrists and ankles, tightly enough that they cut into her skin. Jennifer was very pale, very thin and sickly looking. Her young face was gaunt from years of hard drugs, with dark circles under her eyes and uneven blotches spread across her skin. Her red hair was think and lank, and tumbled down over her narrow shoulders in tangled curls. Her collar bones jutted out sharply from underneath the top of her orange jumpsuit, which itself was far too big for her.

"What the fuck is this?" Jennifer demanded, struggling against the bonds, "I didn't fuckin' sign up for this! Just do the usual fuckin' thing and take me to my fucking cell." She narrowed her eyes as Dr Lestrade approached her, her hands balling into fists. Dr Lestrade gave her a blank look, before looking back out over the audience.

"As you can see, Miss Wallis is also of a volatile nature. Given the nature of her crimes and her past behaviour, we have decided to go for a medium strength of B24-1. This will cause a highly notable change in her behaviour, as well as some moderate weight gain," Dr Lestrade nodded to her laboratory assistant, who hurried over with a metal briefcase resting across the palms of her hands, "I estimate that her IQ will drop around fifteen points as a side effect."

"Fuck off, bitch!" Jennifer shrieked as the full implications hit her, and she began struggling against her bonds, "I'm not fuckin' taking something that makes me fat! You can't make me, it goes against my fuckin' rights! What the fuck are you lot doing?!" she demanded, her brilliant green eyes looking out at the audience, "Fuckin' help me! This is wrong!" She gritted her teeth as Dr Lestrade opened the briefcase to reveal a syringe, filled with an ominous looking purple substance.

"I will now inject Miss Wallis with the Placid Jab," Dr Lestrade approached the thrashing redhead, the police officers quickly moved to steady the young woman, "We will then observe the effects, and I will then answer any questions you might have." She nodded at one of the police officers to roll up Jennifer's sleeve, while doing so the redhead thrust her head forwards to spit directly in Dr Lestrade's face.

Dr Lestrade stopped, reached into her pocket for a paper tissue to wipe the saliva from her cheek, and calmly sank the tip of the syringe into Jennifer's arm. Jennifer let out an feral scream, and threw her head back as Dr Lestrade injected the purple substance into her. She thrashed her head from side to side, her shrieks filling the room. The audience watched in stunned silence, even the most talkative reporter falling quiet in the aftermath of those terrifying sounds.

"The injection will not be causing her any pain," Dr Lestrade explained coolly as she removed the empty syringe from Jennifer's arm, and placed it back into the briefcase, "I believe Miss Wallis is simply being over dramatic. Now I suggest that everyone stands back," she took three carefully measured steps back herself, "The effects will begin approximately thirty seconds after the substance has entered the bloodstream."

For thirty long seconds, the room was silent as Jennifer screamed and ranted, her pale cheeks flushing a ruddy red. Swear words and wails echoed from the walls as she fought against the leather bindings, the skin underneath was already starting to be rubbed raw. "Let me fucking go! Let me fucking go you fucking WHORE BITCH!" Jennifer screamed, "FUCK YOU! FUCK THE LOT OF YOU! Fucking sons of FUCKING BITCHES. I'LL FUCKIN-" Jennifer suddenly fell quiet mid sentence, and tilted her head to look down at herself.

There was an immense pressure building in her flat stomach. Jennifer groaned a little, and shifted in her seat to try and ease the uncomfortable sensation. Her stomach felt tight, and slightly painful. Jennifer stared down at her midsection, and gasped as the folds of her too big jumpsuit began to move. The folds began to rise and spread out, as if the material was being filled from within. Soon there were no folds or creases left, and that was when Jennifer first noticed the very prominent curve that hadn't been there before. She inhaled sharply, and felt a jolt race down her spine on seeing that the mysterious curve also appeared to move in time with her breathing.

Her stomach was growing, pushing out into a small pot belly that strained against the front of her jumpsuit. It seemed to be growing by the second, rounder and fatter, like steadily rising dough. Jennifer whimpered as her stomach continued to billow out further and further, the pot belly rapidly spreading out into the beginnings of a gut. Her breasts had began to grow as well, though far slower than her stomach was, and were swelling uncomfortably against her now too-small bra. They began to droop ever so slightly at the excess weight, but rested nicely on the curve of her distended stomach.

"No.." Jennifer felt the sides of the seat pinch against her thighs, she had almost not noticed them under her newly formed gut. The pants of her jumpsuit were stretched tight over her now fat thighs, the material rippling in protest at trying to contain the newly formed fat. Jennifer felt similar pinch against her backside, and she craned her neck to stare at the rounded buttocks that had formed from her formerly flat behind. Two globes of flesh were now threatening to wedge her in her seat, she could feel the back of her panties wedge uncomfortably between the steadily growing cheeks.

As her stomach continued to grow and sag slightly, Jennifer's arms began to plump up against the restraints. Flesh billowed around her formerly stick thin arms, coating them in several pounds of warm fat. The restraints snapped off with little warning as her arms grew larger and fatter, the police officers moved forwards to restrain her, but were warned off by a simple shake of Dr Lestrade's head. Jennifer tilted her head to look down at her ever growing stomach, noticing with a jolt of horror that she could feel a double chin underneath her own. Her cheeks felt fatter too, and she was gripped with the desperate urge to look at herself in the nearest mirror.

Jennifer wanted to scream and shout, but something was stopping her. Not the shock from having gained so much weight in only a matter of minutes, but from a fog that seemed to have settled over her brain. The urge to swear and spit at Dr Lestrade seemed to fall away, it just didn't seem important to her anymore. Jennifer's only thoughts were that fighting was useless, whatever the injection had done to her was clearly underway, screaming and ranting wouldn't solve anything. It wouldn't stop the pounds from piling onto her formerly underweight frame. Jennifer sighed, and let her mind sink a little further into that fog.

The growth began to slow once Jennifer's jumpsuit was close to bursting, the seams straining to contain her fat form. Her stomach was the most impressive part of her new body, it was big and round, and stuck out from her with a determined bounce. It looked as if she had swallowed an overinflated balloon, one that rose and fell with each startled breath. Her A-cup breasts had swelled out to a generous C-cup, and they sat proudly on top of her fat stomach. Her arms and legs were thick and fat, and her behind jutted out into a beautiful rise of fat that jiggled from even the slightest movement. Even Jennifer's face had rounded out, her cheeks were fat and healthy looking, and even appeared to have a hint of colour to them.

"Jennifer Wallis has gained eighty pounds, taking her up to one hundred and eighty," Dr Lestrade noted on looking at the screen attached to the back of the chair, "As you can see, the prisoner appears calmer, and more at ease despite undergoing such a rapid change. Miss Wallis," Dr Lestrade moved so that she could meet Jennifer eye to eye, "How do you feel?"

Jennifer stared up at the Doctor for a long moment. Part of her wanted to scream and shout, to claw at the Doctor's skin until it bled. But the other part of her mind just felt so listless, she couldn't find the energy to do it. The fog remained prominent in her mind, clouding her thoughts and soothing over the more violent aspects of her personality. Jennifer scowled slightly.

"How do you think I feel?" Jennifer muttered, "You've fucking blown me up like a fucking balloon!"

"Well then," Dr Lestrade turned back to her audience, "Any questions?"

Everyone seemed to talk at once, some people jumping out of their seats to try and get their voices heard. Dr Lestrade's tight smile grew as she approached the podium once again, not so much as looking over her shoulder at the young woman she had just fattened up.

Latest posts

Back