The Last Word, part II

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punkin1024

Summer's already here!
Poor TW, forgetting to get chocolate at the store! I picked up some new Hershey's Bliss chocolates this afternoon. I'll share. ;) Perhaps tlw will bring some to you when he pops back over to Germany later.

~Punkin

Punkin1024

Summer's already here!
Oh dear, now who would be sneaky enough to steal from tlw!? Okay, I'm sending him back with more chocolates.

~Punkin

Timberwolf

Forth?
Well, it was a hacker, pointing out a security leak in tlw's cyber defense. (This is sort of a firewall he uses while taveling the 'net)
Said hacker gave back most of the chocolate, except some pieces which we can consider as a reward. tlw gave him some extra chocolate for closing said leak.

Punkin1024

Summer's already here!
:mad: Well, that's just not right. Even tlw has to deal with meanies! Well, at least you finally got some chocolate, TW.

~Punkin

Timberwolf

Forth?
:mad: Well, that's just not right. Even tlw has to deal with meanies! Well, at least you finally got some chocolate, TW.

~Punkin
It wasn't a real meanie... In fact, he's one of the good guys... That the chocolate dropped out at his place, was sort of an accident... He wanted to put a message into tlw's backpack to give him a hint about the leak... And tlw was gone too quick thus the message that guy sent after him, came in as tlw already was with me for some time...

A meanie (aka cracker) would have trapped tlw... or even worse... :eek:

Timberwolf

Forth?
I'm living way too far east of y'all to know about that place. What is it? Like Disney Land, just made of chocolate?

Punkin1024

Summer's already here!
I suspect that Hershey sign is somewhere in Hershey, Pennsylvania.

I'd love to tour there someday.

tlw just popped in and gave me a gentle nudge. It is past my bedtime.

~Punkin

Timberwolf

Forth?
Now, that is one cool bed! This explains why tlw had been so rested as he visited me today...

Punkin1024

Summer's already here!
Yes, TW, tlw often nudges me into bed. He knows I need my rest, and if someone doesn't remind me that I need my sleep, I'll while away the hours in here. :doh:

~Punkin

Punkin1024

Summer's already here!
tlw just reminded me I need to get ready for work! Bleh! He's been playing with Matty all morning and he's about to pop out to travel the globe.

~Punkin

Deemondess

sneaks in winks over at timber hya remember meeeeeeeeeeee:kiss2:
and calmly steals the last word :eat2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts