The Last Word, part II

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punkin1024

Summer's already here!
I'll try to send some warm weather your way with tlw. We are drying out a little here, but it looks like we may be getting more rain next week. I'm not complaining though...I love rain.

~Punkin

Timberwolf

Forth?
Well, I guess if I would live where you live, I'd love rain, too.
But when you live in a city where the kids are said to be born with an umbrella at hand...

Timberwolf

Forth?
Today was another 64 degrees day... Would you mind sending me, let's say, 16 degrees?
(I'd trade it for some rain, if you want to.)

Punkin1024

Summer's already here!
Grandi! That kitty under the towel looks very much like our Pfred! Our kitties don't like the heat either. It is fun to see how much energy they get when the temperatures start to go down.

TW, wish I could send some of the warm weather your way. We're getting low 90's and upper 80's this week. The humidity from all the recent rain causes it to feel hotter than it actually shows on the thermometer.

tlw dropped by this afternoon to catch a bit of sunshine. He watched my hubby while he was working on putting railing around our porch.

~Punkin

swamptoad

I forget your location Swampie. I hope you get rain. I sometimes wish there was a way that the waterlogged states could "share" the rainfall. One of my favorite local DJ's said he was working on a "pipeline" from the flooded upper mid-west down to Texas.

tlw
loved watching the rain this morning. I hope he brings more rain tonight, I love to sleep while it is raining.

~Punkin

We got a little bit of rain. And the weather has cooled off some. I like sleeping to the sound of rain as well. :happy:

Punkin1024

Summer's already here!
tlw is here playing with my kitties. They're making a lot of noise, but seem to be having fun.

~Punkin

Timberwolf

Forth?
Oh, I just returned from a day trip, feeling like having had some kind of quarrel with a giant flatiron...

Punkin1024

Summer's already here!
tlw seemed very well rested when he popped by this evening. I hope you feel better rested soon, TW.

~Punkin

Punkin1024

Summer's already here!
I sent some chicken soup to you TW, via tlw. I hope it arrives intact, though I expect tlw might like to sample the soup, so you may not want any when it gets there! ;)

Feel better soon, TW!

~Punkin

Timberwolf

Forth?
Well, apparently, there has been happening an accident with your soup... tlw arrived here, all soaked and smelling like chicken... :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts