the Latest Fetish Sweeping the Country--article that links Dims

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Mishty

aluminum petunia
What? You didn't get handed a funnel and a can of weight-gainer when you signed up?

I tell you, the welcome wagon around here is really slacking off these days! :p

Sorry, we're so behind! It's been a crazy year! Funnel on it's way right now, the can of weight-gainer is on back-up but should arrive within 5 to 6 business days. Thanks :D

1300 Class

Pam Poovey's Stunt Double
“It goes to show,” writes Salon's Tracy Clark-Flory, “that despite our desire to be titillated through shock and horror, there are certain sexual subcultures that are truly forbidden.” Clark-Flory also links to an excellent Bitch magazine analysis of both the intriguing and alarming elements of feederism.
Got a link to that article?

They also link Dims with Pregnancy fetish, blueberry-ism and a number of other things. Does every member on sign up get a funnel, tube, appropriate music and a gallon of pre-mixed weight gain shakes? Gosh this is exciting being at the forefront of fetish development.

Mishty

aluminum petunia

They also link Dims with Pregnancy fetish, blueberry-ism and a number of other things. Does every member on sign up get a funnel, tube, appropriate music and a gallon of pre-mixed weight gain shakes? Gosh this is exciting being at the forefront of fetish development.

It's Here (notice it's one very unpopular dims member)

"The drama over Donna Simpson is less about health and more about choice—respecting the choices others make for their own bodies and protecting the right to make that choice and not be penalized for it by society. We are definitely afraid of fat, our own and other people's. But just because one can't get over their own baggage regarding weight doesn't mean they should expect others to carry it too."

ThatFatGirl

Why am I still here?
http://www.alternet.org/sex/147950/...the_latest_sexual_fetish_to_sweep_the_nation_

Apologies if this was posted previously, but I couldn't resist the post. They try to explain psychologically why people like being fed. It also mentions a few well known feedees and links different fedee sites, including Dims.

The article was posted and discussed previously. See this thread...

Same thing I'm wondering. I could've sworn that this was a size acceptance site... I think.

Not specifically... read Conrad's post here as to "What Dimensions is, and is not."

We all have our own reasons for coming to Dims.. clearly many do just come for the sex, but many of us get much more out of it.

thirtiesgirl

frumious bandersnatch

Having an interest in various subcultures myself, I have to ask: what's blueberry-ism? (I also have an interest in the blueberry, gustatorially speaking.)

Ned Sonntag

Outermost Hoodoo Doctor
Mmmm hm I see the Alternet bondage-nerds trying to see Feederism:eat1: thru the BDSM filter as usual. It's BIGGER than that, bondage-nerds. In the mid70s BBWs would pass thru the ivy-covered halls of the Eulenspiegel Society,:eek: as did half the scifi fan/pro community:) but that's an Optional Field Trip as far as I'm concerned...:rolleyes:

JMNYC

The "excellent" BITCH "article" referred to in this piece was an editorial written by a know-nothing speculating about an individual she had never met or spoken to, and the author was rightly lambasted by a few names you might recognize from Dims.

I like the way they lump Dims in with feederism, though.

Musn't let thorough research and facts get in the way of deadlines!

Latest posts