• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Life Designer [P.1-4] by Phrozen (~BBW, Magic, Self-realization, ~MWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phrozen

~BBW, Magic, Self-realization, ~MWG - What if magical day-dreams really were capable of coming true? One young lady finds out.

Author's Note:This is my first attempt at posting a story. Critique is more than welcome, but please be easy. And, I apologize, but this is yet again another "first part" of a story. Other than that, I hope you enjoy!

The Life Designer
- By Phrozen

I had been observing her for quite some time. Ever since she had been a fresh graduate from secondary school up until four years later, where she lived in an apartment in the heart of metropolitan New York City.

Working at a coffee shop in the downtown core she enjoyed spending her breaks and time after work reading a book and sipping her mocha cappuccino. This is exactly where I found her the day I finally decided to confront her…

Fiona Turner, for that is her name, sat at her favorite table in the corner in a comfy, leather chair with a book open and her mocha cappuccino in hand. She had just gotten off work and enjoyed the relaxation while watching the sunset and busy people about at 5 in the late afternoon. Taking a sip from her coffee, her attention suddenly turned from her book to a woman who had just entered the shop.

The woman was heavyset, but not exactly rotund. Very shapely, Fiona would say. She had buxom breast and wide, curvy hips. Full thighs and a well-rounded face completed the picture.

Fiona stared at the woman’s generous behind as she made her way to the counter to place her order. Fiona herself was a lithe, fragile thing. She had never been athletic but heredity had granted her the body shape she possessed. However, she couldn’t deny that sometimes she wished for something a little more. She would never go out and do it, as the pressures of society were too strong for her to even contemplate it. Still…

Suddenly, someone had appeared in front of her and had taken a seat directly across from her. It was a man, of younger age, with trimmed black hair and dressed in a very nice, black suit. He looked at the startled Fiona and smiled.

“Who are....” Fiona began.

“My name is unimportant, Fiona. I promise you, I mean you no harm. I have come to help you. I have been watching you for quite some time.”

Fiona’s eyes went wide with shock. “Stalker!”

“No, no, my dear Fiona,” the man said, trying to calm her down. “I am no stalker. I am, what you may call, a life designer.”

Fiona calmed down a bit, suddenly intrigued with what the man was saying. “What do you mean, a ‘life designer?’ ”

The man chuckled a little to himself at the befuddled woman before him. It was truly amusing. “I am one of few alike to me. I am a supernatural being who enjoys to walk amongst humans, helping them and, every now and then, granting them a secret desire they may have.”

Fiona sat there and stared at the man, not believing what she was hearing. “You mean, like a mage of some sort?”

“In a way,” the man simply said, “but also so much more. I am willing, my dear Fiona, to use my myriad powers to grant you your ever fathomly deep desire.”

Fiona began to say something but found she couldn’t and was only able to listen as the man continued.

“I have the power to ‘re-design’, if you will, your life,” the man went on. “Only if you would wish it, of course. I have the ability to alter little details and such to ensure that you would obtain the body that you have so lusted for.”

Fiona’s eyes suddenly diverted to the plump woman she had been ogling before. The man across from her chuckled again.

“I can tell that you’d like that idea very much,” he said. “Now, if you would but give me the word, I will make all of your dreams come true.”

Fiona sat for a moment, further observing the woman of true beauty she had been admiring. Yes, Fiona desperately wanted to be able to have those luscious, plump curves for herself. She wanted to be able to caress and grab her own rolls of soft fat. She imagined having a generous, flowing belly as the woman had. Her fear of social pressure somehow beginning to melt, the idea became more and more adamant within her mind.

“I wish it with all of my heart.” she thought.

“Good,” the man smiled. “Give me your hand.”

He reached forward and took her hand into his.

Fiona felt a sudden, odd warmth spread throughout her hand and then down her arm and then throughout the rest of her body. It gave her a weird, tingly sensation that was surprisingly very pleasant.

“It is done,” the man said, withdrawing his hand. “Your life will be re-designed. If in one month you are unhappy with the changes, simply call for me and I will alter your life back to how it was, no different.”

Fiona began to breathe heavily, the odd feeling still engulfing her completely. She looked down for a single moment. She felt an odd twisting around in her midsection. However, it was very pleasurable. She looked up to say something to the man, but just as mysteriously and suddenly as he had arrived, he had gone.

Fiona shook her head and rubbed her eyes, trying to take in all that happened and affirm for whether or not what had just happened was all a dream. She looked again over to the plump woman who was ordering from the counter and the warmth within her triggered again. The squirming in her stomach started again and suddenly a raging hunger took her over. She suddenly wanted to eat something… greasy? Something deep fried and smothered in stewing fat.

Hold on, why was she thinking this? Her better judgement kicked in as she questioned this sudden change taking place over her. But then… She didn’t want to question it at all. Suddenly her mind registered that it was a very normal thing for her to be craving something extra greasy.

Fiona quickly finished her coffee and left the shop, happy to be leaving after too many hours of working there. She quickly got into her car and made a beeline to the fastest serving greasy spoon of all. MacDonald’s, of course.

“Hi, may I take your order?” the polite girl at the register said.

“Yes,” Fiona began. At first her brain wanted to simply order a large fries but her mouth muscles thought otherwise.

Five minutes later she found herself sitting before a tray with not one, but three big-macs, two large fries and a jumbo sized strawberry shake. As she stared down at the calorie-laden feast, her stomach gargled, signalling for her to dig in.

When she bit into the first burger the taste that greeted her was nothing short of heavenly. It was completely out of this world and it aroused her more than any sexual encounter she had ever had (which were both few and moderate. She was a better behaved girl).

Halfway through her third burger with half the shake and one of the fries gone she was fuller than full. She was positively bursting but this raging appetite that had control of her forced her to eat on. Her belly, engorged of food and doming out in front of her put a lot of pressure on her belt. After swallowing a bite she tentatively reached down to undo it altogether then resumed the finishing of her last burger.

Within the next couple of minutes she finished the burger and the rest of the fries with only a little bit of the shake left. She leaned back in her seat, rubbing her bloated stomach. “Ohhh…” she moaned.

Despite the fullness she felt no pain but an extreme amount of pleasure. Why hadn’t she attempted this before? However, a different pain grabbed her attention. The crying button of her pants was barely hanging on as her belly bulged out before her, full of greasy, lard-filled food. She tried to push herself up but found that the tension her enlarged midsection was causing was making it too difficult to accomplish said task. Then an idea struck her.

She grabbed the rest of her shake and, wincing her eyes to help withstand the pain, began to slurp down the rest of the delectable, milky drink. Her belly grew little by little, putting more and more pressure onto the button. As she swallowed the last drop a loud POP and zzzz signaled that she had successfully blown off the button and her tummy had forced down the zipper. She looked down and cradled the dome in her hands. It wasn’t very large. Sticking out only a few scant inches from her original, flat and toned stomach but to her it already made all of the difference.

A few other patrons of the restaurant turned to look at her and she returned gazes. Normally she would have become embarrassed beyond her mind but she found herself incredibly calm and collected. And the disgustful stares they were giving her were somehow… Entertaining her. It made her giggle and laugh and poke her own stomach that now peeked from beneath her top at the bottom. After a few moments of resting she heaved herself up (with no little amount of effort after such a feast) and made her way for the doors. She got into her car and drove for home.

It was late in the day already and she suddenly felt incredibly sleepy as she plopped her keys onto the kitchen counter. She thankfully had the day off tomorrow and could sleep in a bit. She warmly accepted the beckons of her soft comforter and pillow….

She awoke with the start in the morning. She looked groggily to the clock. 10:05 already. She didn’t expect to sleep that much. And even after all of that sleep she still felt really tired and sluggish. As she sat up in bed she suddenly tenses as she felt a small, warm protrusion squish against her lap.

She reached her hands down and looked to see the beginning of a new, flabby belly. Not big yet, but definitely a good, healthy start. Fiona was ecstatic. She poked it and grabbed it, making it jiggle in her hands. She then quickly got herself out of bed and ran to the bathroom scale. The numbers rolled from 127 to 130. “Three pounds after that one meal!” Fiona said with glee. “My metabolism’s slowed right down!”

With that she pranced to the kitchen of her one bedroom apartment in her pajamas, swinging open the fridge in search of something to eat. Finding nothing but healthy food she swung open the freezer. Being greeted by the same she went to close it too just before noticing an inviting box of vanilla ice cream sitting in the corner. She hastily grabbed it and, after grabbing a spoon, dug right in. The box was still pretty full and as she neared the end of the box she was feeling quite full again. She could already feel all of the calories from the rich ice cream churning inside of her, preparing itself to turn into fat.

Her stomach full, she went to her sofa to rest a bit. She put both hands onto her tummy and began to rub it, causing a pleasure that made her moan. “Ohhh… So full… But who knew the feeling could be so nice! Oh, I’m so full… But I’m also so very hungry! My appetite seems almost insatiable!”

Indeed, as soon as she had set the carton of ice cream down, her appetite raged even harder inside of her. But she was just so full she couldn’t even think about eating anything more.

“Ohh…” she continued to moan as she rubbed her tummy, trying to move things around and make room. “If only my body would digest the food faster. Make it so that I had more room faster… Then I could eat some more and hope to please my hunger. If only this… Belly of mine would work all that calorie laden ice cream into fat and distribute it already!”

And, as she continued to rub, the most amazing thing occurred. She felt the once hard surface of her belly soften, and the dome of it recede. She gasped as her slightly larger stomach had visibly shrunk but grown a bit since this morning. It was now a lot more soft and supple and the belly button had receded a bit as well. And then an odd feeling overwhelmed her as she felt as if her whole body had suddenly become a lot softer. She looked to her arms that once had been pretty bony. Now they looked slightly fleshier. Not much, but just enough to be visible to a discerning eye.

As she marvelled at her changing form she was startled by the footsteps of someone coming from behind the couch.

Before Fiona stood a recognizable man dressed in a familiar black suit, wearing an unforgettable smile.

“You again,” Fiona breathed.

“Congratulations,” the one who called himself Life Designer said. “You have just discovered a little bit of power I have instilled into you. Upon entering certain levels of euphoria or sexual excitement, you will be able to force your bodily systems to work with recently ingested foods faster, thus hastening your expanding process and giving yourself more room to eat.”

Fiona looked down at her swollen midsection, then back at the man before her. “So you weren’t all a dream. This… Isn’t all a dream?”

“No, my dear,” the man said with another smile, “it is not a dream. It is very real. It is you being able to live your desires.”

Then, once again, the man disappeared without a trace.

Fiona was once again baffled, but didn’t think much more as her stomach gargled again. She needed food. She had nothing there, so the next step would have to be the store.

Continued in post 6 of this thread)

Latest posts

Back