BHM The Main Line - by Ashblonde (~BHM, ~FFA, Romance)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

ashblonde

Busy writing
Epilogue

Sean and Allie have an autumn wedding at Memorial Hall in their beloved Fairmount Park, settle in a small bungalow in the Bay Area, in a little gentrifying neighborhood in the East Bay. Sean gets a post residency assignment at UCSF; Allie works as a building preservation consultant, while remotely managing Beaumont estate business from afar. They have beautiful babies, fraternal twins named Rose and Finn, who are fawned over by cousins Ella and Claudia, and regularly spend time vacationing back in Philly with their families and in Belgium with their best friends.

The End

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
I finally had a chance to read these final updates, and oh, wow--I'm feeling absolutely giddy now from happiness.

I'm so glad that you came back to the story and finished it like you did. I couldn't stand thinking of those two still stranded, apart. The closing was fantastic (and is making rather desperately want to get in a proper visit to Rome!)

fat hiker

For some reason I hadn't read the ending of this story until now; thank you for ending it so beautifully and satisfyingly!

Sweetsally

I'm afraid that I've been away from Dims for too long, because I found the conclusion to this amazing story just last night. But thank you thank you thank you, Ashley! It was beautiful. Just perfect. So glad you finished it! :smitten:

ellebee

I am super glad with the way this ended and super sad it's over! Thank you so much for gifting us with your beautiful story.

Latest posts