• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Moonglade, Part I - by Umbroboyum (~BBW, Fantasy)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UMBROBOYUM

~BBW, Fantasy - An out-of-this-world adventure!

[Author's Note: After having chatted with a friend last night I came up with this half-baked idea. I revel in the fantasy of linking stories. In here you'll find links to my other works and even a few interesting twists. I included a cameo by two regulars in our chatrooms here, Mellie and SouthernRedBone. I like this little story so far. It it somewhat influenced by a famous opera. I won't say who or what, but if you want to know you'll have to send me a message! Enjoy! -UB ]

The Moonglade
by Umbroboyum

Part I: The Portal

Long ago there lived a man in a small town. He played the flute and sang, when his mind wasn’t occupied on metal. He was a blacksmith by trade and a musician by inclination and travel. He enjoyed creating things; he created pots, pans, spears, swords, shields, and axes. He wielded metal like it was his meal of choice, savoring every last bit.

Those in town knew him as Tanner. Tanner was a short man of about 4 feet 7 inches, built stocky and brutish. His skin was hardened from working with fire and metal, and dark, deep crevices lined his forehead. His crimson hair grew long and thick, and even his face had crimson color. It was as if he was made of fire himself. He was a kind, gentle man, though one would presume otherwise at first glance.

He had lived in the small town for eight years offering his services to travelers and townsmen alike. All was peaceful and quiet in the town. The only place of interest was the Lord’s castle up in the hills overseeing the town. The Lord Baron/Count Domenque was a generous person and he watched over the town with great care. Not much happened in the land for many years until one frostbitten winter night.

The Lord Baron’s castle bathed in the rejuvenating, luminescent, white blood of the moon. Clouds dotted the purple hazy sky, crawling quietly, their shadows falling on the glimmering treetops in thin whispering combs of wind. Icy it was this night, for tonight was the night of the Moonglade.

The Moonglade was a night in which the spirits of the moon came down to steal the wives or husbands of families. The spirits were once seen by the town’s people. The townsfolk called them the Grettas al’ Vicaes or Soul Reavers, as they believed they took not only the bodies of their victims into the night, but also their souls for evil purposes.

To ward off these spirits, everyone hung a small weaved basket above their doorways. These were called Dreamcatchers; they caught bad dreams and the evil spirits of this night. Those who’d forgotten or did not have one were never to be found again the next morning, their rooms empty of all things. There was always a coldness in the air, too, when they were found missing.

Late that night in the castle, the Count and his wife played in their bedchamber.

“Oh, you're going to get spanked you naughty boy!" Said the Count’s wife, Mary. Mary slid over to the round belly of Domenque, running her finger up the softness of his hairy belly. “You like that, honey?” she asked, and then violently slapped his belly in one big motion with her feathery hands.

The Count let out a giggle as he watched his belly jiggle a little; he had been once a man of thin stature, but after having married his countess, he began to fill up on the richness of her love.

Mary reached back behind her saying, “Oh, I bet you liked that, didn’t you my little count piggy. I have a treat for you, swine filled....” Mary said pulling out a rare chocolate delight only meant for kings and queens in front of the count. Before she could finish, the count kissed her mouth and began moving down her neck and into her bare, supple breasts.

Mary was by far thinner than her love, but she still had a few curves to command with, and she used them to her advantage in talks and debates. Great for distractions and for play, especially now.

They joined together that night and fell asleep in one another’s embrace, Mary digging her face into the Count’s fleshy stomach. She enjoyed fattening up her lover and he loved it as well. It was probably the most exciting thing they had ever done together. She felt comfortable and safe in his soft, strong arms.

However, this would not last long, as their bedchamber lacked a Dream Catcher hanging above.

Elsewhere near the village in a small house, another couple played nighttime games.

“Oh, I’m going to burst! Oh, here I go ... one more bite!” said Clara. At the movement, her old dress tore its straps and freed her bosom and belly from restraint.

“Oh, you look like summer on this cold winter’s night my darling! Let me bask in your warmth, for I bring you many gifts! I have a special treat for you!” said Fredrick as he pulled out a small nugget of brown hard substance. “Oh, it's chocolate! But how did you know! Oh, I love you!” cried out Clara, shaking her soft body, her belly the last to stop moving.

The plump Clara tried to wiggle her already fattened gut out of her too-small dress. She tried putting her flabby arms in it to get out, but only succeeded in getting stuck. “Oh, I’m stuck, help me my dearest!” She struggled while Fredrick looked on with satisfaction. “I can't reach … oh, feed me, I want to taste it!”

Fredrick grinned evilly and put the nugget in his mouth. He slowly made his way over and place him self on top of the plump maiden. With her arms tucked in her dress, she could do nothing as he leaned over and kissed her, inserting the nugget into her mouth.

“Mmm, more please! Oh, I feel so fat! Oh, more!” she moaned as he gave her another from his small sack bearing the Countess Mary’s emblem. Fredrick had received the chocolate as a castle servant and a kind friend to the countess. They had become close over the years and had found out that they had unique tastes in the mates they’d chosen. They shared secret weight gain recipes and stories of how they intended to fatten their partners up. They found extreme pleasure in devising new games for each other to try out.

Fredrick and Clara Wieck, lost in one another’s fun, had forgotten one most important thing this cold night. They had no Dream Catcher. As the night wore on, they fell asleep after a long feeding session.

Clara moved her fat thigh onto Fredrick. Pinning him to the bed she felt comfortable. Her body was just the way she wanted it, soft and big, squishy to the poke and warm in the winter. Frederick smiled as he felt his new blanket of fat squeeze him.

Suddenly a cold draft blew into their small hut. The candles went out and the fire turned to ice.

Before Frederick could see what was happening, he and Clara were grabbed by a two black cloaked figures, with only their eyes showing. Two blue bolts of light shot out at them both and they lost sight.

Tanner awoke at the sound of screams in the distance of the night. He knew the night to be the Night of Nights; however he was not expecting people to forget what dangers lay in the gloom of the Moonglade. He shot out of his bed like a catapult.

He quickly put his clothing on and grabbed a spear he had just made that very day, along with his short sword and its hilt. He put on a small leather vest and some boots.

Opening the door outside of his smithy, he found four ghastly figures flying low in the moonlight. He knew these were the Soul Reavers, though he had not seen them since the time they took his parents and sister away. They were flying low towards him. Saying a short silent prayer, Tanner kissed the tip of his spear and waited for a clear throw. He aimed true and flung his spear at the Soul Reavers, thinking to himself better that they be dead and free than damned in the fiery pits of hell.

His spear hit two of the black figures, the first one in the head and the second in the chest. They both dropped down with only one victim’s body being freed. Bellows and screaming could be heard all the way down. They landed with a thud; Tanner was already on the move to the crashing. When he got closer, he noticed the figures were beginning to disappear in a mist of smoke. He saw two people, a man and a woman.

“Hello!? Hello!? Are you alright? Hello!?” He beckoned at them for an answer. The woman turned to him and stopped screaming, She wore a royal dress. The man, however, did not say anything and rather looked dead; that was because he was dead. The spear Tanner had thrown had hit the poor fellow in the heart. Tanner noticed this and felt a part of himself die inside too.

For now, he had no time to grieve as he focused pulling the spear out of the man’s body and lining up for another shot. However, the two demonic forms had fled far into the night sky by the time Tanner had brought his spear up.

He recognized the women as the Countess Mary. He took off his vest and put it on her exposed body. Tanner noticed a sapphire glowing in the snow. He picked up the gem, and with the winter’s chill forming on Mary’s shoulders, Tanner brought her inside his hut. She was crying and somewhat in a state of fright. It took a moment for her to realize she wasn’t being carried anymore and to regain herself.

Tanner saw this and said to her “My Countess, I’m going to get some help; stay here by the fire and I’ll be back shortly with the castle guard."

Tanner began to move when Mary grabbed him screaming, “Don’t go! Please, I beg you sir!” She grabbed his hand with the sapphire in it and almost pulled Tanner off balance in her crying. It dropped and rolled a few yards away, freezing the floor where it lay stopped. Ice began to form in a circular vertical shape. It grew and grew until it was the height of Tanner and the width of a door way. The center was foggy, but then suddenly it lit up with the glow of the two Soul Reavers that Tanner had just seen. They looked to be traveling toward the moon.

“I’m going to get help and see what this cursed thing is!” Tanner said as he made for the door.

Mary stopped him again by pulling at his torso with two hands yelling, “No! we have to get them look at the ice now! There is a bridge leading to the moon! Lets go now before they are lost!” she yelled while dragging Tanner into the icy portal.

The world went silent as a giant flash engulfed their vision and bodies. They landed with a thud and felt the sharp sting of the icy bridge beneath them. They almost slid off the 4-yard wide path.

Tanner got up slowly, turning around and seeing what was to be one of the most touching scenes he had every known in his heart. He saw his home, his world, his .. his… home? Tanner saw a beautiful sphere before him and tried to guess if it was his home or not. Mary was awake and just as stunned too. They both stopped for a moment, soaking in the view before them.

Suddenly their time was shredded by the screams of the Reavers. Tanner got Mary up on her feet, though clumsily due to the ice on the path. He drew his sword out and covered Mary. Ready for combat, Tanner let out a deafening roar from his innermost chest. The Reavers paused, and just then Tanner counted ten demons, charging what seemed like a giant lighting bolt fired at both him and Mary. Tanner knew he couldn’t do much so he threw Mary down and covered her as best he could. The world went white and silent once again.

Tanner awoke to find that he and Mary were in a blue opaque glass holding chamber. There were several around he noticed as he pushed himself up from the floor. He noticed his mouth was dry and face semi wet. He’d been drooling while asleep.

He saw Mary was still unconscious, but alive. He took the time to gather his thoughts. He guessed he probably was on the moon and that these Reavers were going to eat them later.

“Good,” he thought. "Still some time to break out of here." He looked at the icy bars in front of him. “What, no lock for this place?” he said quietly to himself.

“Hey, is someone there?” called a young man’s voice.

Tanner looked between the largest opening in the bars to see another young man, oddly dressed, with two women in his holding pen dressed in equally foreign clothing. “Demons too? Maybe….” he thought at first.

“Hey there! I didn’t expect to find anyone else here but us three…. Who are ya?” the stranger asked in a funny accent.

“What ho, my friend, I am Tannhauser the blacksmith of Boylerville under the magistrate of Lord Domenque. What may be your name, sir?" he replied back.

The young man looked strange, like one of those men from the far east Tanner had only heard about in tales.

“Ah, okay.. I uh.. nice to meet you Tannhauser,” he said and then turned and talked to his two roommates, both looking quite pretty to Tanner.

“Hey Melanie, Renee, I think this guy is from some place far away… like the past maybe...”

Melanie, a cute woman from what Tanner could see, had soft lush curves, a fine, warm smile and eyes that of a fighter. If he were the metal, she was the fire. He was surprised, looking through the bars, at how sexy her soft legs were in her odd clothing, a dress of some sort, but far too short for what he’d ever seen.

The other woman he’d never seen before, but she also provoked a strange sense of curiosity and, to a degree, attraction. His blood was flowing. He didn’t know where he was or what he was doing or who he was with or how he got here … a million questions were shooting at him, and yet he found looking at these two women turned him on a little. Tanner had been an admirer of women of the meatier sort all his life even though he kept the gate open to any woman worthy to be his wife. It was simple in this case. He was a man who needed some love and wanted to return it.

The young man came back to the bars of their holding cell while the two ladies whispered to each other. Tanner couldn’t take his eyes off the women’s figures as the other man interrupted him.

“Hey Tannerhauser, look, we’re trapped in here too. We don’t know what the hell is going on, but we’re going to escape. I think you’re a trustworthy guy and stuff, so what do ya say we get outta here?” he said in a low tone.

Tanner had noticed his thin shirt had lettering which he could understand. “U. M. B .R. O” it said with a double diamond emblem. Tanner guessed it might be his lord’s crest.

“Very wel,l my friend, we shall take our leave of this place immediately. I don’t know how you got here, but I trust it wasn’t that different from how we got here,” Tanner said.

The other man looked at him and said “Yeah man, I’m Jon by the way, these here are Melanie and Renee. We were at this BBW bash in Germany and we went outside last midnight and all we heard were screams and then a bolt of lighting hit us or something and we were here,” Jon said with hand gestures.

Tanner had a hard time understanding some of what “Jon” had said, but knew enough to know he was good.

Before the two parties could exchange more information, two humanoid creatures came walking into the hall that the cells were connected to.
They stopped at Tanner’s cage and melted the thick ice bars. Tanner tried to beat one of them down while Jon tried grabbing the other guard. Tanner missed his punch and the guard flung a red baseball-sized spark into Tanner, making him fall over limp. The other guard did the same to Jon, throwing him back onto the icy floor.

Melanie and Renee caught Jon as Mary started to awaken, unaware of all that had transpired.

One of the guards spoke in deep, low voice. “The goddess has requested an audience with you. You will see her now,” It said. The creatures looked like men, with no faces except burning azure flame eyes.

Jon picked himself up. “Hey, pal, I’m gonna get your number down an’ spit in your face, you bastard. Come here and try that again! You hurt that dude and I’m gonna hit you so hard your momma will feel it!” he yelled while flipping the guards a New York bird.

Jon settled back into the chamber and started to scratch the ground in a drawing. “Okay, ladies, here’s the plan, you kill them and I distract ...”

Tanner lost their voices in the corridors. He was dragged with his head down, facing the floor. He could not see anything but the ice that seemed to never melt.

He then finally came into another chamber room with rows of guards and nymphs. The chamber had no ice on the floor and was gigantic, with a richly decorated ceiling in lavender blue. The room had all sorts of items, and from the looks of it with Tanner’s experience in the creating business, they look like various furniture and "art" pieces, if he guessed right. Some weapons too. He immediately spotted those. They seemed to look like the weapons he made, except their tips glowed a crescent blue.

He was brought to the end of the chamber where a rotating throne lay facing away from him. “How similar this place is to our world…” Tanner thought.

Just then he heard a thundering woman’s voice, full of dominance and power.

“Tannhauser… Julius… Scrieber…. It is a pleasure to finally see you,” the voice said. Tanner noticed the throne was turning toward him to reveal a slender young woman decorated in jewels and scantily clad see-through silks. Her face was that of a thousand beautiful maidens and her eyes glowed slightly blue; yellow hair with black highlights came down past her waist, long as it were. Her slender body reminded Tanner of the Greek tales his father had told him about goddesses and their divine beauty. Could this be such a tale he wondered.

He stood there dumbfounded, her cool gaze scanning him for any signs of life. She appeared to be human. She got up with ease and seductively walked straight up to Tanner. He could feel the guards squeezing the marrow out of his bones as she kissed him on the lips. He could feel the heat sucked right out of him as his face became almost numb.

“Greetings, Tannhauser, I am Venus, the goddess of Venusberg, the domain in which you now stand, mortal!” she stated.

Tannhauser found a strange attraction to this Venus, and her voice and looks lured him away from his senses for a moment. Then Tannhauser felt it, and a cold chill ran up his spine and into his heart.

To be continued!

Latest posts

Back