• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The most stimulating conversation you ever had..

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lastminute.Tom

Write on!
I'm genuinely interested, especially since I've more or less gone t-total conversations are the fabric of my nights out (its frikkin cheap too!). So what do you like to discuss with your peers, family etc? language, culture, music, the law, morality, politics, war, religion, god(s), film, literature, quantum theory, the list literally goes on indefinitely, which conversations mean the most to you? can one conversation change your life? do we converse enough about the "important" things? am I babbling now?

anyway, the last few weeks I've had loads especially with my good mates and luke whom left for Kanagawa, Tokyo last sunday, we talked alot about language in the days before he left especially about how our internal monologue is in english and how hard it is to become fluent in another language if you haven't been taught it from an early age, he also spoke to me about his friends from uni in london that he had brought down to our home town and he had given them the grand tour of all the places from our childhood, he said that had changed him alot because he had a whole new appreciation for the places where we grew up because he had the memories of when it was shiny and new then he had the memories of being grown up and taking the place for granted, then he had the new memories of experiencing it for the first time again with his friends from uni, I think without that conversation I would have lost some motivation this week (my first week of work) because I want to have that as well, although some of you in the UK may have seen my local bank on the news with the shooting at Chandlers Ford, I literally live down the road from there but to be honest I wish that they wouldn't kick up such a fuss, its not going to help my family sell our house, anyway I've gone on waaaay too long its time for you to contribute some of your favourite conversations.

Latest posts

Back