The most stuffed you’ve ever been?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Saxphon

We have a Golden Corral here in Sacramento, CA. I've been there a couple of times. Not the greatest food, but it is a buffet and there are too few of them around here any more. I've made sure to get my monies worth each time I've visited. Would love if there was a FFA to come join me for lunch someday....... (sigh).

kyle

"Beam me here Scotty"
Too bad it's "not the greatest food."

I was amazed at how good the food was here, the first time I went. (was expecting the usual mediocre buffet)
Place has a waiting line out the door every time.

We have Golden Corral here in Texas also and they must be a lot better where you’re from. Here, food at Golden Corral ranges from pretty ok to practically inedible. They have these crab cakes that look and smell really good, but I swear they are not actually food. I don’t know how crab (or more likely “krab”) can be so tough!

There’s a Furr’s Buffet here in Dallas that’s crazy good though. Furr’s is a chain that’s usually synonymous with bland old people cafeteria food, but this is like a gourmet Furr’s unlike any other. It has a huge selection of food sort of like a Golden Corral, but everything tastes amazing.

Maybe the Furr’s here is like the Golden Corral where you live.

Reactions: Tad

SSBHM

We have Golden Corral here in Texas also and they must be a lot better where you’re from. Here, food at Golden Corral ranges from pretty ok to practically inedible. They have these crab cakes that look and smell really good, but I swear they are not actually food. I don’t know how crab (or more likely “krab”) can be so tough!

There’s a Furr’s Buffet here in Dallas that’s crazy good though. Furr’s is a chain that’s usually synonymous with bland old people cafeteria food, but this is like a gourmet Furr’s unlike any other. It has a huge selection of food sort of like a Golden Corral, but everything tastes amazing.

Maybe the Furr’s here is like the Golden Corral where you live.
Sometimes I get the urge to have an eating contest with someone like you at a place like that. I wonder if there could be food runners?

Latest posts