• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The New Actress - by Anonymous (~BBW, Relationsdhip, ~~WG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WG Story Drone

~BBW, Relationship, ~~WG -A budding actress grows into a new part.

The New Actress
by Anonymous

(migrated from the Weight Room Anonymous Archives)

Beth and I had a lot in common. We were both struggling actors living next door in a simple, yet clean older apartment building where a lot of starving artists were living. We were not romantically involved, yet in a way we were closer than any two lovebirds could be. We shared each other's joys and defeats in our struggle to make it to the big time. Both being on our own for the first time, I helped her with "manly" things, and she helped me with "womanly" things. We also kept out ears open for upcoming tryouts for the other person. However, she had her boyfriends, and I had my girlfriends. We discussed them openly to each other, almost like brother and sister.

One day, she came over very excited. She had just gotten a part in a major play. However, the part called for someone who was a physically strong. Beth told me that she would have to shake her image of being so thin. I asked how the wardrobe person was going to accomplish that. However, she said that the producer wanted her to gain a little weight. She was a thin person who had always been thin. I had been a fat admirer for years. Beth was so thin that gaining even 30 or 40 pounds would still be well below the average weight of the women I've dated.

Every time she got a part, she was always unsure of herself. She wasn't sure if she could remember the lines or live up to the director's standards. This time she wasn't sure if she could gain the weight. I had always helped her with her lines and had given her advice. This time I gave her advice on how to gain. She knew that the women I dated were large, but I never mentioned that I preferred them that way. We went shopping, and filled the basket with ice cream, brownies, cakes, whipped cream and everything else. I didn't know if she could gain weight or not. I was under the belief that, just like fat women could never be thin, thin women could never get fat. But she really didn't need to get fat - just a little husky looking.

We frequently had dinner together, since I wasn't much of a cook. As she was cooking the dinner, I was getting the desserts ready. I had always admired her very thin body, not because I found it attractive, but because it was in style. I had grown very fond of her in a caring way, and I knew her thin body helped her get the attention of casting directors and helped her get plenty of dates. After we had the main meal, I helped her put the whipped cream on the desserts. I felt more like I was helping someone with their medicine, rather than sharing dessert.

A week later, I came over for dinner again. I met her in the hall and asked how the new play was going. It was still a while until opening night. She invited me in and read a few lines that she had just learned. She then took off her coat and twirled around like a model in a fashion show. Her dress buttons were all straining. She was really happy, as she read more of her lines. "This dress is a little uncomfortable. Let me get into something less formal."

She came back in a minute wearing her jeans. I was surprised that while I was talking, she was gathering goodies from around the kitchen and was eating a brownie. The last time I was there, I had to remind her not to forget to have her snacks. Not this time. She placed the goodies on the table and sat down. As she sat, her button popped and her zipper opened on her jeans. She was embarrassed, because while we were good friends, I had never seen her less than fully clothed.

I had been busy with my job, plus trying out for parts, so I didn't see her as much after that night. On the day before opening night, I came over to wish her good luck. Once again, she was preparing her evening meal. There were all types of food out, from main dishes to desserts.

Beth was noticeably bigger. I was quite surprised, since she didn't have to get large for the part, only not be as thin. For the first time her breasts were noticeable. While she still wasn't near the size of my dates, she had developed quite an hourglass figure, probably a size 12 or so, a lot larger than her normal shapeless figure. Again, she gave me a model twirl and recited some lines. She said that she felt really prepared for opening night.

The play was quite a hit. It got good reviews and played to near capacity crowds every night. The next few times we saw each other she was still snacking all the time. The only time she didn't have food in her hands was when she was on stage. Going on stage with a full stomach, she said, helped sooth her performance jitters.

She told me that when the show was over she would diet, though. I really didn't say much. I felt that I should neither discourage nor encourage her to change her weight. Beth, of course, continued to gain. She was probably about a size 20 or so. She was quite a hit, and there was no way that she would be let go. However, the wardrobe mistress was a little upset with her. It seemed that she'd outgrown her wardrobe twice already. The third set was made differently. The wardrobe mistress didn't say anything, but it was almost like maternity clothes. There was a lot of stretch fabric and loose material to allow room for her constant expansion.

Things were not going as easy for her. Her play was still a great hit, but now the reviews always called her a large actress. She was being compared to Roseanne Barr. On top of that, the boyfriend that she had seen for over a year had dropped her. She turned to her two most comforting things: me and food. She was constantly eating, and her figure showed it. Her wardrobe on stage kept up with her growing, but it was another story for her wardrobe at home. Her buttons and zippers strained from her new poundage. Her clothes that were meant to be loose acted as a girdle.

One night she came over, and we started to talk about various things. The play came up, as well as her weight. She asked about my girlfriends and how come they were all heavy, and she asked how anybody could date a fat woman. I comforted her and started to touch her in an understanding way. I told her about men who prefer large women. We talked for quite a while in deep discussion. By the time we had realized it, we were both holding each other romantically.

Then we really started getting into a deep discussion. She had told me that she much preferred our caring but non-romantic relationship to the shallow non-caring but romantic relationships she had had with the "hunks." But she was afraid that getting romantic would ruin it. I told her that I also had feelings for her, but didn't think I could compete with the hunks.

She then had a lot of questions for me, since I was the first fat admirer she had known. She told me that she had been thin all of her life until the play. She told me that she became addicted to food, but she was confused. "I had planned to lose weight, but I don't know if I can. What if I get really big, will you still love me? What if I get smaller?" I told her that it didn't matter what size she became, bigger or smaller.

She then told me that she didn't know how to be a fat person. I told her that I would gladly help her out. We spent hours talking about fat issues, how to deal with rude people, etc. I also helped her with her clothes. Not only were her clothes tight, but they were the wrong style for her. She had developed quite a midriff, and the tops she was wearing looked like a water balloon. Her breasts had also grown large and soft and rested on her midriff. Flesh poked out on the tops of her cups; they jiggled each time she walked.

We went to Lane Bryant, and, as she tried on clothes, I told her what looked good on her. We went home, and she put on her new clothes. She had gone from sloppy to stunning in a few minutes. This was the prettiest I had ever seen her.

The months passed. Our love grew stronger. She had continued to gain, but her confidence and newly learned ability to choose clothes made her as beautiful as ever.

One night after finishing a large dinner, we were about to leave to get a Sundae at Friendly's. There was a knock at the door. Her agent apologized for coming without calling, but he had really good news. "They are going to do a feature movie on the Mama Cass Story. They want you do it. The pay is good. However, she was just a little bigger than you. We'll have the wardrobe person take care of that."

Beth said, "That won't be necessary. I'll see you tomorrow to work out the details." She smiled at me, and in that moment, she'd never looked lovelier – though I knew she'd grow even more magnificent in the years ahead. Grabbing a couple of candy bars, she steered me toward the door and said, "Let's go for that Sundae. Think I could go for a Crowd Pleaser . . ."

Latest posts

Back