• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The New Country - by Sally (BBW, Eating, Romance, ~MWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
BBW, Eating, Romance, ~MWG - fat girl moving leads to fulfillment

The New Country
By Sally

[Editor's note: in its rough version as discovered this classic WG story was in horrible shape - unformatted html code and lacking transitional continuity. Hopefully this is an improvement.]

Sally Jenkins was your average 18-year-old. She had long golden blonde hair half way down her back that sometimes had a slight wave to it and the deepest blue eyes you've ever seen. Along with this she had an angelic face and a light tan. She was also just beginning to wager quite on the plump side. But none of this bothered Sally as she always had guys after her and she was reasonably popular.

Sally had always been a chubby little child, but in the past few years she'd lost a bit of the puppy fat and had grown quite deal taller. In the last few months, however, Sally had been snacking quite heavily. Her plump breasts, tummy and chubby legs were showing the effects. Part of it was stress eating from the decision of her parents to move at the end of herr Senior year. . She was walking downstairs to grab something more to eat while she packed up her things into boxes for the movers.

"I don't want to move," she sighed, mainly to herself.

Her mother gave her a sympathetic smile from the couch. "Come on darling, you'll be fine in Switzerland. You'll love it there!"

"But mummmm....." Sally whined.

"What if they don't have TV there? They probably don't have boys my age, and what if they don't have pop tarts?!" she asked her mother with a horrified expression on her face.

Her mother gave a chuckle. "Don't worry, they have all of those things there and more - maybe not pop tarts but they have many sweet things in Switzerland sweetheart, never fear. Although I'm not sure you need many more sweet things, you have put on a bit of weight lately, haven't you?"

"Mum! it's just puppy fat, it'll be gone in no time," replied Sally, with a hint of embarrassment. "Plus I'm a still young, I should be allowed to eat sweets while I still can."

Her mother smiled. "Just finish packing darling, we leave tomorrow remember." And with that Sally saw her mother's back disappear into the dining room.

"Yeah, yeah," she thought bitterly.

"I have not gotten fat," she said aloud. "I'm just going through puberty - this is supposed to happen!"

She walked over to the fridge and grabbed out the container of ice cream grabbed a spoon from the drawer and headed back up to her room. The next day Sally and her family flew to Switzerland, drove to their new house, looked around their new town and started to unpack the things they already had with them. Sally decided that her mother was right, this place was pretty cool. Two minths after they first arrived Sally enrolled in college. She found there were even some spunky guys there; she was only just able to keep from drooling in class. Sally noticed that most of the girls in class were as chubby as she was, so she felt right at home.

Sally became very close friends with a boy named Hans in her class. He had blonde hair, deep green eyes with flecks of gold in them and a beautifully sculpted body; Sally was in love. She loved going over to Hans's house after school - he always had the nicest treats at his house. The best were delicious creamy pastries and doughnuts and cakes that his mother cooked for the bakery they owned. Hans loved having Sally over in the afternoons; he liked to feed her the pastries one after another that she washed down with rich Dutch buttermilk. Sally was in heaven.

A couple of months after school started Sally was in her bathroom and decided to hop on the scales - she hadn't been on them since she left the US. Sally used to dip the scale at 162lbs before she left and at 5'5 she was already quite tubby for her age. Now it was midway into her Junior year and she knew she was heavier. Sally undressed and stood on the scale and watched as the digital scale's numbers went to 195 lbs. She jumped off in horror. She hadn't realized how fat she'd gotten. She hadn't looked in the mirror for ages either, so she turned to the full-length mirror and opened her eyes.

Looking back at Sally was a rather fat girl with blonde hair. Her cheeks had become chubby and she now had dimples when she smiled. Her once average sized boobs had doubled in size and her belly was very soft and dough like and hung a tiny bit over her underwear. Her legs were very plump and rubbed together. Sally had a warm feeling all over, which was kind of nice; she touched her belly and her fingers sunk into the new fat. Sally smiled; this actually felt pretty nice.

The next day when Sally went over to Hans as usual and sat down in his recliner.

"Hans?" Sally asked "Have you noticed anything different happening to my body since I arrived?"

Hans looked perplexed. Then he replied with a smile, "You have gotten more beautiful?"

"Look!" cried Sally. Sally lifted her school shirt to reveal her fat tummy, which was now divided into 3 rolls of soft fat. That rolled over the top of her now tight school skirt. And she then pointed at her chubby thighs to which the now skin tight school skirt was struggling against so that Sally's legs could fit.

Hans blushed. "I'm sorry Sally, this is kind of my fault - it's because I've been feeding you all these pastries. I love how soft and fat you are; in fact I would love it if you were even fatter.”

Sally took a moment to take all of this in and then smiled.

"Guess what, Hans," she said. "I really like eating and I love you feeding me. You're right - this fat is pretty fun to play with. I don't mind if you make me fatter as long as you'll never leave me."

Hans had the biggest smile on his face.

"I promise to never leave you, Sally," he said.

That afternoon, Hans fed Sally as many pastries and big bowls of ice cream as he could., It was so many that she could barely move. She rolled down her skirt to make room for her big belly, while Hans massaged it and jiggled the rolls in his hands. This behavior continued for the next couple of months into the summer much to the delight of Sally and Hans. Finally it was time to begin their next year of school. Sally was at Hans eating a pack of doughnuts when Hans decided they should weigh her. Sally reluctantly agreed.

Hans read the dial for her as she couldn’t see her feet. It came to rest on 240lbs. Hans was overjoyed and told her that he loved her so much. Sally was rather pleased too. Sally told Hans she wanted to have sex with him, right there on the floor. Hans didn't need a second asking, he stripped Sally of her very tight clothes and squeezed and jiggled every inch of her before making love to her on the floor.

This routine kept up for the next two years. As they approached graduation she had passed 320lbs and was gaining steadily. She had developed a double chin and her face had gotten chubbier, her breasts were still huge and her tummy was a giant ball of fat. It was all smooth and soft and hung down way past her underwear cutting into her extremely plump thighs. Her butt was still firm but very plump and she developed a waddle.

Hans had a surprise for her. His parents wanted him to manage the shop. This meant he could be married and he wanted the now huge Sally to be his wife. She accepted his offer and they decided to celebrate with ice cream. As Sally waddled to the fridge she felt her body jiggle with each step, smiling as she took out the ice cream.

'This definitely is the best country,' she thought, 'and Mum was right, I do love this place... and this!"

She grabbed one of her doughy belly rolls and shook it sending waves of fat through her body as she bit into a chocolate filled croissant Hans had sitting on the counter. Then she grabbed two bowls and returned to the living room to be with her fiancé.

Sally’s parents were surprised, but it relieved them of any concerns about the future of their fat daughter. They knew Hans would be a good husband and felt he would be successful with the store. By the time they married in December she was a full 350 pounds.

Latest posts

Back