The New Fat Girl - by Matt L. (~BBW, Eating, Magic, Romance ~MWG)

Discussion in 'Fantasy/Science Fiction Archive' started by Observer, Mar 3, 2006.

1. Mar 3, 2006 #1

Observer

Observer

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator

BBW, Eating, Magic, Romance, MWG - A classic BBW self-realization novella, reposted here in all 19 parts with permission of the author

THE NEW FAT GIRL
    By Matt L

PART ONE: OFF TO GRANNYS

Connie Romita wasn’t a bad person. Vain, self-centered and a big time flirt, Connie had her flaws, but she was in no way a jerk. At least she never thought of herself as one. Connie was spoiled, and not by her parents, but rather due to her own popularity. It was a fact; every guy that Connie knew either wanted to date her, or was spellbound by her feminine charms and beauty. As for the various females that knew Connie, they wanted to be her friend or be just like her.

Connie thought the world revolved around her, and behaved in such a manner. She was the sole important person in her universe, and put her agenda before anyone else. If her mother needed help around the house, Connie couldn’t be found. If her sister needed a favor, Connie wouldn’t be available. Connie only cared about herself. Many of the students at Adams high school hung out with Connie because of her fun loving, full of confidence, brassy attitude. It also didn’t hurt that Connie looked like she belonged on the cover of a fashion magazine.

Connie’s light brown hair was long and wavy, and showcased her beautiful, slightly oval shaped face. Connie’s figure was slim and well tone and she wore outfits that drew attention to her firm medium size breasts, flat tummy and small bubble butt. However, Connie's body showed the tell tale signs of a heavier gal if she wasn’t a slave to dieting, and the treadmill. Her hips were a bit wide for her hourglass shape, and her thighs, though lean, were a little thick.

Even Connie’s sweet face, had a hint of a double chin, and though oval shaped, could easily become round with just a few added pounds. Connie wouldn’t admit it, but it was a constant battle of the bulge to stay under 130 pounds. Connie’s mother and sister were both full figured and Connie would have been as well if she hadn't started watching her weight while relatively young in school.

Chubby when she entered high school, Connie noticed that the slimmer girls were much more popular with guys, and so she lost weight, and eventually even won a spot on the cheerleading squad. Ever since then, eighteenm year old Connie watched what she ate, and worked out like a banshee, four times a week.

It was a Friday afternoon, and Connie looking cute in a halter-top and shorts, relaxed at a local burger joint, with her friend, Ashley Kane. Actually, Connie's mom and Ashley’s mom were best friends since grade school. They had hoped their daughters would follow suit, but to the truth, they were fair weather friends at best. Sure they liked each other, but Connie only hung out with Ashley when none of her other friends were around. Connie felt that Ashley wasn’t in her league, and only socialized with her to keep peace in the family.

Ashley never felt comfortable around the more popular students at Adams high school, and considered those who belonged to the various cliques’ to be phony and highly superficial. Judging others on standards that were unrealistic, like what clothes they wore and their family’s income, but worse of all, by appearance.

Ashley had a good sense of self-esteem, but felt many of the so-called popular students thought she was unattractive because she was chubby. At a few pounds over 200, Ashley often over heard the tacky banter regarding her girth as she changed into her gym uniform or in the cafeteria at lunchtime. It didn’t matter that Ashley’s was intelligent, with an almost genius level I.Q., or kind to a fault. To the popular crowd, Ashley was just another fat girl.

Needless to say, Ashley actually was a beautiful young lady in her own right. Ashley’s extremely pretty face looked cute, with chubby cheeks and double chin, her long, somewhat curly brownish-blond hair, dangling over her shoulders. Ashley took pride in her appearance, wearing outfits that were stylish, but not trendy, complimenting her round, butterball body.

Ashley really did enjoy Connie’s friendship, and knew that Connie was of better moral character then what she seemed. However, Connie was a victim of peer pressure, and to stay in the popular circle, behaved according to their standards. Ashley took a bite out of her bacon sandwich, "I aced my math quiz."

Connie nodded her reply, though her eyes were glued on the two good-looking hunks over by the service counter. Ashley brushed back her mane, then checked out the guys as well.

"Don't tell me you’re interested in those two?" Ashley asked, as she took another bite from her sandwich.

Connie smiled, adjusted her top, and then sat up straight to catch their attention. "Why not? I think they’re so cute."

Ashley shook her head, "Give me a break, Connie. Brad Ditko and Tyler Colan are two of the biggest players around."

Connie rolled her eyes as Ashley invited her to share in her sandwich. "No thanks. I try to stay away from bacon. Anyways, the guys are coming over and I never eat in front of guys."

Ashley smiled.

"Suit yourself." and then took another bite.

Brad and Tyler were rather handsome young men, who excelled in sports, and with the chicks, but were somewhat crude and pretentious.

"Hi Ashley, who's your friend?" Brad asked as he stood next to Connie, his eyes focused on her breasts.

Ashley cordially introduced the guys to Connie, and as she continued with her meal, the guys completely ignored her. Connie enticed the guys with her body language, and charms. Thrusting her bosom in their direction, and twirling her hair with her finger, Connie captivated the two young men by giggling at their jokes, and flirting with their ego’s. By the time the guys left to hook up with some friends, Connie was invited to a couple of parties, and complimented several times on her appearance. Ashley wasn’t even acknowledged by the guys when they walked away, as if she was invisible.

Connie smiled, "I'm so popular."

Ashley shoved some fries into her mouth, and then sipped her milkshake. "Can't you see those guys are jerks? They only came on to you because of your looks."

Connie reached over, and helped herself to Ashley’s milkshake, "So what's wrong with that?"

Ashley rolled her eyes, "Everything!"

Connie slurped the shake then replied, "What do you care? You have a boyfriend. I just like to play the field."

Connie eased back into the chair, and helped herself to some fries, which she washed down with the shake. Ashley leaned over the table, "No, you like to use guys."

Reclaiming her milkshake, Ashley then added, "and get your own shake!"

Connie laughed. "I only wanted try some of yours. If I made a habit of drinking large shakes, I wouldn’t be able to wear these shorts!"

Ashley leaned into her chair, folding her hands over her big belly, "You mean you’d get fat, like me."

Connie stood up, and readjusted her halter-top, "I don’t want to go there, but if you watched what you ate, and dropped like 75 pounds, you'd be so popular."

Connie placed her hands over her slightly broad hips, "Then you wouldn’t have to settle for that guy your dating."

Ashley finished the few remaining fries, "So now your'e going to dump on Todd. Todd’s a wonderful guy. You’ll never be as lucky in love as I am."

Connie smiled, "Sure, if you like fat guys."

Todd Buscema had been dating Ashley for quite a while. A handsome, intelligent, nice young man, with old fashion value's, who as Connie pointed out, was overweight. However Ashley brought it to Connie’s attention, that she was aware of Connie’s own casual friendship with a heavy young man. "Fat guys uh? I know you like Ryan Miller."

Connie returned to her seat, and in a low tone of voice asked, "How do you know about Ryan?"

Ashley laughed, and after finishing off the shake, announced, "Todd and Ryan are best friends."

Ryan Miller was a quiet, down to earth, rather good-looking young man, with sandy blond hair. Ryan mainly hung out at coffee shops and theaters. His passion being stage plays he longed to become a playwright. Ashley reclined in the booth, "I know all about you and Ryan, visiting that folk style coffeehouse on the north side almost every Saturday morning. I also know about your big date last Wednesday night, when you saw Grease together at the Chicago Theater."

Connie folded her arms over her bust, "It wasn’t a date. We're just friends."

Ashley quickly sat up, "Connie, you’re so full of it! You like Ryan. The only dilemma is, that since he’s around 250 pounds, your snotty friends would consider you a square, if you became involved with him."

Connie grew nervous, "No, you’re wrong. I only like Ryan as a friend. I’m not attracted to fat guys."

Ashley wouldn’t let up, "Come off it Connie. I’ve heard it from Ryan, how you laugh non-stop at his jokes, and get into deep philosophical conversations. You even rested your head against his shoulder, while he drove you home after the play last Wednesday. You like him."

Connie looked at her watch, "Oh no! I’m supposed to meet up with Lora and Nikki at the mall."

Ashley blinked her eyes, "I thought we were going to the movies?"

Connie giggled, "Oh yeah. Sorry Ashley, it was a last minute thing."

Ashley stood up, and straightens out her blouse, "Okay, so we’re off to the mall."

Connie slowly eased herself out of the booth. "Actually, we’re going to have to take a rain check."

Ashley’s bewildered look caused Connie to comment, "You know Nikki and Lora don’t exactly get along with you."

Ashley was way too smart to be insulted; she didn’t care much for Nikki and Lora to begin with. They were two preppy, self-centered, generic looking cheerleaders, who looked down on anyone whom wasn’t either wealthy or physically attractive. Ashley swung her purse over her shoulder, "Well, I’m not driving you to the mall."

Connie smiled, "Not a problem my chubbette friend."

Connie wandered over to a table where a male classmate sat alone eating a burger. Leaning over the table, her small, round bubble butt in the air, Connie practically pushed her impressive breasts into his face.

"Steve?" Connie asked in a babe lost in the woods tone of voice.

The young man staring at Connie’s ample bust, swallowed some air, "It's Stuart."

Connie sat down at his table, and fluttered her big brown, doe eyes. "I was wondering if you could do me a little favor?"

Stuart looked into Connie’s eyes, and was mesmerized in her spell. "Yeah, sure. Whatever you want?"

Connie smiled, "Why not take your burger to go, and drive me to the mall?"

Stuart nodded in agreement, and they walked out of the restaurant. On the way to the mall, Connie continuously thanked Stuart, and promised him a date that she never meant to keep.

2. Mar 3, 2006 #2

Observer

Observer

Observer

At the mall, Connie met up with Nikki and Lora. Both girls were slim and blonde, though of different shades. Nikki Kirby was much more pretentious then Lora Frazetta, though Lora was indeed, very hung up on her looks.

"What took you so long?" Lora asked looking very chic in an outfit she recently bought at the Gap.

Nikki, wearing a T-shirt and form fitting jeans, that enhanced her slender figure, remarked, "We've been waiting like, forever!"

Connie looked over her reflection in a store window. "I met up with Ashley Kane for lunch."

"Ew, how can you actually eat lunch with her!" Nikki chimed, her face expressing her disgust.

Lora nodded, and then replied, "Yeah, she’s so not like us."

Nikki smiled with a mixture of ridicule and contempt in her grin, "Looking at Ashley while eating, would keep one a buzz why their dieting. Ew, she’s so fat. Why do you even hang out with her?"

Connie explained, "I guess our Moms have been best friends since, like grade school. We grew up together, so I guess she’s kind of like a relation."

Nikki shook her head, "So you’re expected to be her friend because your mothers are? That's dumb. I mean, she's so left of center, not to mention a fat girl."

Lora added her opinion, "Yeah, like if you were fat, I could see you two hanging out together, but you’re so cute."

Connie smiled, "Yeah, I know I’m cute, but thanks."

As the three friends started walking towards a trendy dress shop, Connie admitted, "You know, Ashley's kind of cool in her own nerdy way. I kind of like her."

Upon receiving a funny look from Nikki, Connie continued, "Not that she could ever replace you guys. You’re my best friends."

Pausing a moment outside the dress shop, Connie brought up Ashley’s size, "But I’ll tell you this much, hanging around a fat girl like Ashley, only makes me look hotter by comparison."

Nikki laughed, "Yeah, no kidding! The girl’s a blimp."

Upon entering the shop, the conversation eventually lead to the big end of the school year party. It was being held a week from Saturday at Winston Kubert’s home.

Winston Kubert was one of the most popular guys at Adams high school. Winston looked like a movie star with his rugged, handsome face, blond hair, and muscular build. Captain of the football team, and also doing very well in track, Winston had quite a confident air about himself. Actually, to put it mildly, Winston was very much narcissistic in character.

"Sure I’m going," Connie announced, as she looked over the garments in the lingerie section.

Nikki nodded, "Yeah, one more year left of high school, then we’re off to college."

Lora discovered undergarments for fuller figured females, and giggled as she held up a panty girdle," Look what I found, underwear for Ashley."

Nikki walked over, and took the panty girdle, laughing as she stretched the elastic waistband, "Don’t think so, their too small. Ashley wears a bigger size."

Connie’s first thought was not to say anything, just out of loyalty. However, falling to peer pressure, Connie remarked, "Yeah, Ashley wears size fat-ass."

The three friends made the most of the afternoon, and before parting company, decided to meet up later that evening. Once at home, Connie walked into the kitchen, and informed her mother, that she was going to take a bath before dinner.

Mrs. Romita was a beautiful full figured woman. Her dark brown hair was wavy, and worn in a style that flattered her round, attractive face. Looking a good ten years younger then her actual forty-one years, Angela Romita was always nicely dressed in garments that applauded her 272-pound, womanly shape. Sweet as the day was long Angela was the essence of feminine beauty. But she seemed at first not to be listening to Connie.

Connie repeated, "Momma, I'm going to take a bath before dinner, okay?"

Mrs. Romita nodded her reply, then asked, "If you’re free this evening, would you mind dropping by Cady’s and watching the baby?"

Connie nixed the idea, "Are you kidding me? It’s Friday night, I've plans."

Mrs. Romita pleaded in her elder daughter’s behalf. "Cady hasn’t been out of the house since giving birth to your beautiful Niece. Can’t you do her the favor, so she can have a nice meal out of the house with her husband? After all, it'll only be a for a few hours, and Cady and Wayne deserve a break."

Connie shook her head, replying with a solid, " No."

Ten minutes later, while soaking in the tub, Connie's hand gently traced the outline of her bosom then she slowly moved her hand downwards, and touched her soft belly. Something didn’t feel right. Connie’s belly was just a little too soft for her liking. Jumping out of the tub, Connie looked herself over in the mirror that hung on her bathroom door. Connie’s once flat belly now had a soft pouch!

Though quite small, Connie was alarmed, and quickly took to the scale. "Oh my gosh, how did I gain two pounds?"

Connie used to regularly weigh herself a couple times a day, but had recently slacked off.

Getting dressed, Connie noticed how the waistband of her undies felt just a tad snug and slightly dug into her skin. This by effect gave Connie a tiny roll of flab that circled her waist, and making her tummy swell just enough to notice that it was no longer flat. Upon getting dressed, Connie returned to the kitchen, and told her mother, that she was just going to have a salad for dinner. Mrs. Romita smiled, "Come now child, you have to eat more then that, you're skin and bones."

Connie sat down at the table; "I’ve put on a couple of pounds mom."

Mrs. Romita chuckled; "You’re upset over gaining a few pounds? Trust me sweetie, you never look so beautiful, and I needn’t tell you, still quite slim."

Connie pulled her T-shirt over the waistband of her jeans, "Mom, I have to get this under control now, before it gets out of hand."

Mrs. Romita tried to reason with her daughter, "Aren’t you being a little dramatic? Putting on a few pounds isn’t really a big deal."

Connie started to play with a few strands of her hair, as she looked downwards to her belly, "It is to me."

Mrs. Romita walked over to her daughter, her hands over her wide hips. "Connie, look at me. I’m almost 275 pounds. Your sister Cady, your grandmother, even your Aunt and cousins, we're all heavy gals. All the women on my side of the family are chubby; it's just a matter of genetics. You’re bound to put on weight, sooner or later."

Connie folded her arms over her breasts, "Well not me. I'm never going to get fat."

Mrs. Romita rubbed her daughter’s shoulder, "Sweetie, there's nothing wrong with being full figured. Matter of fact, you looked very cute when you were chubby."

Connie disagreed. "Being fat is so unattractive."

Mrs. Romita pulled a chair over, and sat down next to Connie. "I beg to differ sweetheart. I’ve been chubby my whole life, and before I married your dad, I had many boyfriends. A lot of guys thought I was a babe, so to speak. Your sister also had quite a few boyfriends, as I remember."

Connie rejected the whole idea, "Oh yeah. Then why does Ashley have only one boyfriend, and guys are asking me out all the time?"

Mrs. Romita reached over, and hugged her daughter. "It’s because Ashley chose to be with one guy. I’m sure if she wasn’t involved with Todd, she'd have more dates then she could possibly handle."

Mrs. Romita brought up Ashley’s Mom, Yolanda. "Yolanda was even heavier then Ashley was in high school, and yet she had more dates then anyone I knew. Know why? Because she was a nice person, took pride in her appearance, and had a positive attitude."

Mrs. Romita bit her lip, then continued, "When you do get heavier, as long as you're sweet, and dress nice, and a decent enough person, you'll have plenty of boyfriends."

However, the only message that registered with Connie from what her mom had just told her was about getting heavier. Connie stood up, "I’m not going to get heavier. All my friends are slim, and I’m going to stay slim as well!"

3. Mar 3, 2006 #3

Observer

Observer

Observer

Needless to say, Connie's dinner consisted of just a dry salad, and a glass of water. Later that evening, Connie joined her friends at a party that was held in Lora’s boyfriend’s backyard. Connie and Nikki, along with Lora, were the only females at the gathering, among a yard filled with guys. Connie and Nikki flirted non-stop, basking in the attention, while Lora mainly stayed glued to her boyfriend, while he played freshmen style poker.

As the yard party wore on, Winston Kubert showed up, and instantly from across the yard, Connie's and his eye’s met. Connie walked over to Winston, and after introductions, she handed him a beer. Winston sipped his icy cold one, as Connie twirled a few strands of her hair, "I didn’t know you hung in this circle?"

Winston checked out Connie’s slim body, looking delightful in a black cotton blouse, and flashy, multi-colored stripped jeans. "Actually, I was the first person Thornton invited. I’m late because I needed to dump..."

Winston paused for a moment, then chuckled as he corrected himself," I meant, drop off my date."

Connie smiled, "So you’re free?"

From that moment, Connie and Winston hit it off, and for the remainder of the evening, they were inseparable. Around midnight, Winston wrapped his arm around Connie’s shoulder and he whispered into her ear, "This party’s starting to get lame. Why not go, and get something to eat with me?"

Connie smiled, as she fluttered her big doe eyes, "Yeah, why not?"

At the all night diner, Winston ordered a large meal, though Connie true to form, and uncomfortable eating in front of a guy, only had a salad and a glass of ice tea. As the couple ate and conversed, mainly about Winston’s athletic career, none other then Ryan Miller entered the restaurant, with a group of friends. One of Ryan’s companions recognized Connie, and told him, "Go on Ryan, say hello to her."

Ryan bashfully starred into her direction, as another pal remarked, "What are you waiting for? You like the chick, don’t’cha?"

Ryan shrugged his shoulders, as his friends continued to harp on him, "If she’s as nice as you claim she is, she won’t mind. She’ll probably be insulted if you don’t say hello."

Ryan turned to his friends, "What if that’s her boyfriend or something?"

After some more encouragement and a $10 bet that he lacked the balls to approach Connie, Ryan walked over to her. Ryan smiled, "Hello Connie."

Connie behaved as if she barely knew him, and coldly remarked, "Hi, can I do something for you?"

Winston gave Ryan a dirty look, as Ryan explained to Connie, "Me and my friends just saw Daredevil, and we thought to have some coffee. I just wanted to say, hello and....."

Winston Interrupted Ryan, "Aren’t you that milquetoast in my French class?"

Ryan slowly nodded, and Winston continued, "We’re right in the middle of something, so make yourself scarce."

Ryan looked over to Connie, who drew her eyes away from him. Winston turned sideways in the booth. "You have something to say punk? Go a head and say it."

Ryan feeling it was a loss cause, just turned around, and returned to his table.

Winston laughed, and moved over to Connie’s side of the booth. "Where does a nerd like that, get the nerve to annoy a babe like you? Total milquetoast! I can beat the tar out of him real easy."

Connie didn’t want to rock the boat. After all, not only was Winston the big man on campus, and very good-looking, his family was wealthy. Ryan was only a friend, not really boyfriend material. At least that's what Connie kept telling herself. However, Connie needed to ask, "What do you mean by milquetoast?"

Wrapping his arm around Connie’s shoulder, Winston went into details. "A milquetoast is the type of guy who can’t excel in manly stuff. You know, like sports and cars. So he plugs along in girlie stuff, like plays and literature. You’ll never see a milquetoast doing this..."

Winston cupped his hand over Connie’s breast, and he favored her lips with a long, hard lascivious kiss.

Connie enjoyed the sexual contact and thought to herself, "He really must like me!"

Though, absent were the fireworks that are suppose to accompany kissing one’s true love.

"Perhaps that comes later?" Connie thought to herself, as she flung her arms around Winston, and shared another passionate kiss.

Two hours later, after a few more beers, and a short make out session in Winston’s sports car, Connie arrived home. Bad enough her parents were waiting for her, and they could smell the hint of beer on her breath, but it was after 2 A.M. After a proper scolding from her dad, her mother told Connie, "We’ll discuss your punishment in the morning!"

Sure enough, at the breakfast table Mrs. Romita made it plain and simple, "Next Saturday evening, Yolanda is having a surprise nineteenth birthday party for Ashley. Todd will keep her away from the house, until you have the place decorated. Understand?"

Mrs. Romita poured herself a cup of coffee, "I think Ashley will appreciate it, and you’ll be on better terms with her."

Connie bit into a piece of dry toast, then replied, "Better terms? What does that mean?"

Mrs. Romita sipped her coffee. "From what I heard, you and Ashley haven’t exactly been best friends lately."

Connie washed down the toast, with some skim milk. "I don’t want Ashley to be my best friend. You might be best friends with her mom, but really, let's get serious, okay? Ashley isn’t in my league. I mean, I like her enough to hang out with her every once...."

Mrs. Romita interrupted her daughter, "That’s not what I meant. I meant you give Ashley attitude. Ashley’s a decent enough young lady, and she doesn’t deserve you looking your nose down on her, because she’s not slim."

Connie folded her arms over her breasts. "She’s not in my clique, okay?"

Mrs. Romita likewise, folded her arms over her bosom, "You actually expect me to believe, that your snobby behavior towards Ashley, has nothing to do with her weight?"

Connie rolled her eyes, "Okay, fine! So her weight does have something to do with it."

Mrs. Romita smiled, as she sipped her coffee, then remarked, "You do understand, you have my genes. So don’t be so sure about judging a person by their appearance, since one day, you'll be a heavy gal yourself."

Connie disagreed, "No way! I watch what I eat! I'll never get fat!"

Mrs. Romita giggled, "Yeah, we’ll see."

Connie reached for another slice of toast, as her mother informed her. "So it’s settled. Saturday you’re going to need to have everything ready by 7 o’clock."

Connie whined, "Mom, I can’t. I have a party to go to Saturday. Can’t you figure out another way of punishing me?"

Mrs. Romita stood up, her big belly swinging as she moved to the counter, and poured herself another cup of coffee. "Connie, this isn’t open for debate. Unless you want to spend the entire summer indoors?"

Connie rolled her eyes, "Fine!"

Mrs. Romita walked over to Connie, and gently rubbed her back, "You’ll have fun. Anyways, Yolanda told me that, she arranged for a friend to help you. From what Yolanda told me, he's quite a nice young man."

Connie gruffly remarked, as she bit into a piece of toast, "Yeah, I’m sure he’s so cool."

4. Mar 3, 2006 #4

Observer

Observer

Observer

Once Saturday night rolled around, Connie was in distress. Though she watched what she ate, and daily took to the treadmill, she some how managed to put on 6 pounds! Facing the mirror in her undergarments, Connie whined, "What's happening to me? Why am I gaining weight?”

Connie’s belly now had a small, but definite bulge, and a thin roll of fat circled her panties. Her bra was a tight fit while her tush was no longer as firm and inflated outwards stretching her bikini style panties to their limit. "I can’t get fat again. What’s going on?"

Connie sat on her bed, and as she thumbed through an old photo album, pinching her slightly plump thigh, "Ew, even my thighs are starting to get chunky."

Connie looked over a snapshot taken just before she entered high school. The photograph was of Connie at her heaviest weight of 156 pounds. Her face was totally round, with a rather distinct double chin, and her upper arms were big and flabby. At only five feet, five inches tall, Connie was a husky young teen.

Connie tossed the photo album onto her bed then inspecting her face in the mirror, noticed that her face looked a little fuller, slightly rounder, and that she was developing quite a double chin.

"Get a gripe on yourself gorgeous. You lost the weight before; you can lose it again." Connie proceeded to get ready for the party, and decided on wearing clothes that would hide her expanding figure. In this case, an olive green blouse, which she wore loose, and a pair of black Levi's. Upon arriving at Ashley’s home, Connie went down to the basement, and began to help Mrs. Kane decorate for the party.

Yolanda Kane was a big beautiful, 270-pound, pear shaped woman, with a soft, pretty face, shoulder length blondish-brown hair, and gentle green eyes. Yolanda was kind in nature, and just an all around, attractive woman. Yolanda looked at the antique Budweiser clock on the wall, then remarked. "I wonder what’s keeping Ryan?"

Connie dropped a bag of ice that she was pouring into a cooler. "Ryan Miller’s going to help me?"

Yolanda laughed, "I knew you would be surprised!"

Yolanda, full of bliss, walked over to Connie, "Ashley told me you liked him, so what better choice was there for someone to help you?"

Yolanda wrapped her arm around Connie’s waist, "Between us? He was really game on the idea. All he did was talk none stop about you."

Connie’s smile was false, "Oh, wonderful."

Yolanda began to laud over Ryan, "Connie, you have picked a gem. Ryan has such nice manners, and he’s very intelligent."

Squeezing Connie’s waist, Yolanda remarked, "You feel like you put on a little weight."

Connie smiled through her lie, "Just a little water weight. You know, that time of the month."

Yolanda giggled, "Sure, okay. Though I’ll have to admit, you looked so cute when you were chubby."

Connie nodded, "Yeah, that’s what my Mother told me."

A half-hour later, Ryan showed up, looking rather dapper in a blue and white shirt, and black slacks. Yolanda left the basement to prepare the food, and give the couple some privacy. Ryan complimented Connie. "You look very nice Connie. Kind of casual, but very pretty."

Connie’s raised her eyebrows, and smiled, "Thank you."

She didn’t bother remarking on Ryan’s attire.

"Why lead him on?" she thought.

"Want to help me put up the banner?" Connie asked.

Ryan only nodded. As they were hanging the banner, Connie told Ryan, "I know I was rude to you last Friday night. But please understand, it wasn’t anything personnel. I just had a good thing going with Winston. I mean, I really like the guy, and I think....

Ryan interrupted Connie, "If he really liked you, he would have shown you a little more respect. He wouldn’t have groped your breast in public."

Connie looked downwards to the floor, feeling a little ashamed of the incident, "All we did was kiss."

In an angry tone of voice, Ryan replied, "He felt you up in public, I saw it! I’m no prude but, kissing is one thing, reaching first base is another."

Connie shrugged her shoulders. "I don’t know what to tell you?"

Connie helped herself to a diet cola, as Ryan wandered over to her, "Connie, he doesn’t really care about you. If he did, he wouldn’t have made advances on you, with an audience present."

Words went unspoken for the next 10 minutes, until Connie asked Ryan, "Why don’t you like sports?"

Ryan glanced over to Connie, "What?"

Walking over to Ryan, Connie explained about what Winston said, concerning guys who don’t like sports. Ryan stood in a rather defensive stance, "I like sports. A couple times a year, my uncle and I see the Chicago Bears play. He buys me a beer, and we have a good time. And if you knew me better, you would know that I play ice hockey, and I’m on a softball team, that plays a few times a month at Grant Park. That’s why I got here late. But what if I didn’t like sports? Would that make me less of a man, then that jock, Winston?"

Connie could see in his eyes, Ryan was enraged. She gently touched Ryan’s shoulder, "I’m sorry."

Ryan drew a breath, "Forget about it."

Ryan paused for a moment, looking into Connie’s beautiful face, his anger melted away. Though, he needed to ask, "You really like this guy?"

Connie shook her head, "Yeah. I do."

Ryan’s hand softly squeezed Connie’s upper arm. "I really enjoy your company Connie. I look forward to our coffee talks, and theater outings. Where does this leave us?"

Connie began to pace the floor, "I don’t know? I enjoy our time together as well. I mean, we're friends."

Ryan knew in his heart, that Connie was smitten with Winston because of purely superficial reasons. Turning towards the stairs, Ryan told Connie, "I’ll see if Mrs. Kane could use my help in the kitchen."

Connie realized she stepped on Ryan’s feelings, but what could she do? She actually liked Winston, and even though she had a soft spot for Ryan, her friends would never understand. The evening progressed without another word between Connie and Ryan. A while later, after all the guest’s had arrived and Ashley with her beau were greeted to a chorus of happy birthday, Nikki and Lora came to pick up Connie. Ashley at first thought the girls dropped by to celebrate her birthday. However, once she saw Connie reaching for her purse, she knew what was up. Connie quickly hugged Ashley, then kissed her on the cheek, "Have a nice party Ashley, I'll call you next week."

Ashley wiped her cheek. "You’re actually leaving?"

Mrs. Kane walked over, and tried to convince Connie to stay, "The party’s not even in full swing yet. Why not stay a little longer? Your friends are more then welcome to join us."

Connie motioned backwards towards the stairs, "I’ve a prior commitment. I'm sorry Mrs. Kane."

Ashley walked over to Connie, but Todd moved in between the girls. "Let her go Ashley. Your real friends are here, that's all that matters."

Connie gave Todd a smug look, "Whatever."

5. Mar 3, 2006 #5

Observer

Observer

Observer

Within twenty minutes, Connie was over at Winston’s place, and the setting was quite different. Ashley’s party was more of an upscale affair with all the guest’s nicely dressed and a huge variety of foods. Winston’s party was just pizza and beer, the guest’s mainly wearing T-shirts and jeans.

Another difference was that at Ashley’s party the genders were more evenly mixed, but at Winston’s party, the guys out numbered the chicks, four to one. Winston headed for Connie right away and taking her into his arms, her squeezed her behind, then they locked lips.

Eventually the couple grabbed a couple of beers and made tracks to the back porch. Connie sat on Winston’s lap, nursing her beer, as he entertained his friends, with some crude jokes. Unlike Ryan, whose jokes were clean and tasteful, Winston's jokes were dirty and juvenile. Winston proceeded to kiss Connie on the neck, as he began rubbing her thigh.

Connie felt uncomfortable with the group watching, and removing herself from Winston’s embrace, stood up. Not wanting to be part of a show, Connie made an excuse about using the ladies room, and some young guy laughed, "There ain’t no ladies here!"

Winston laughed as well, as Connie walked away. Once Connie reached the bathroom, Winston followed her in, and the hijinx continued.

Hours later, after most of the guests had left, Connie cuddled up next to Winston, on a couch in the living room. The couple briefly made out, before being interrupted by another couple, wanting to say their goodbyes. The girl was a plump young thing, very pretty with her flaming red hair tied in a ponytail. Her 155-pound body was dressed in a very tight tank top and shorts. Her plump belly poured out over the top of the shorts and a thick roll of flab circled her waist. Her beefy thighs lacked serious muscle tone as her large butt hung low and wiggled as she moved. The couple made their exit and

Winston remarked to Connie, "You’d think that fat girl, could have done a better job of covering her body. She’s disgusting."

Connie rested her head against Winston’s chest, and softly asked, "What if I got fat? Would you still like me?"

Winston grunted, "How fat?"

Connie looked up to Winston, "Not that fat. But like, if I gained a little weight?"

Winston squeezed Connie, then bluntly told her; "Well you’re not going to gain any weight."

Connie fluttered her big doe eyes, "Of course not."

It was 4 A.M. and parked right outside of Connie’s house, Winston and Connie were hot and heavy. Her blouse lay on the floor of his car and as Winston was about to place his hand under Connie’s T-shirt, a loud thump hit his car window! They turned to the direction of the window discovering Angela Romita standing outside. "Constantina Lucretia Romita! You better leave that car, immediately!"

Taking a step backwards, Mrs. Romita stood with her hands over her wide hips, looking like five different kinds of angry. Winston never saw such an imposing force of female authority as Mrs. Romita. Winston became gutless, "Connie, you better go."

Connie blinked her eyes and left his car without saying another word. Winston tossed out her blouse out the window then drove away. Following her mother into the house, Connie threw a temper tantrum, "Mom I'm 18 - turning 19 in just two weeks! Can’t you stay out of my personal life!?"

Mrs. Romita was a wise woman. She knew getting into a shouting match at 4 A.M. wouldn’t settle a thing. In a calm tone of voice, Mrs. Romita told her daughter, "We’ll discuss this in the morning."

Mrs. Romita then turned around, and went off to bed. Connie was deflated. How could she argue with her mom, if she wasn’t there?

First thing in the morning, as Connie slept, Mrs. Romita phoned her mother and asked for advice. Mrs. Romita told her mother, all about Connie’s behavior. That Connie was self-centered, had a snobby attitude, and didn’t mind her curfew. About how Connie tried to hard to be popular, her indecent attire, and the jerks she dated.

Sofia Giordano was a woman from the Old World. She held basic humanistic beliefs and didn’t cotton to rude people, especially family members. Mrs. Giordano felt that a woman she always behave like a lady. A lady never used foul language, smoked or drank, except at social gatherings. A lady was always modestly dressed, didn't go overboard with cosmetics, and didn’t kiss in public.

Mrs. Giordano told Angela, "Why not send Connie over by me for the summer? By the time she returns home, she'll mind her manners."

Angela questioned her mother, "Are you sure Momma? Connie is a handful."

Sofia replied with a big hearty laugh, "You kidding me? I raised you and you turned out okay."

Mrs. Giordano lived in Wisconsin, and though the rest of her family lived in Chicago, they remained close. However, since Connie would rarely visit her Grandmother, Mrs. Giordano hadn’t seen Connie in quite a while. "Is Connie still an undernourished, almost skinny girl, as I remember when I saw her last December?"

Angela explained that though Connie was indeed still slender her weight was getting harder to manage. "Connie only put on a few pounds, but I can see it in her face. She’s starting to fill out."

Mrs. Giordano chuckled, "Connie is such pretty girl, but I always thought she looked so cute, back when she was chubby. "

Angela concurred, "That’s what I keep telling her."

Mrs. Giordano remarked, "Well, I'll see if my cooking will help put some meat back on her bones. A lady always looks more appealing well fed."

Angela smiled, as she glanced over her womanly shape, "Yeah momma, you always told me that."

After they shared a quick laugh, Mrs. Giordano asked, "Does Connie still dress like a girl to willing to please?"

Angela giggled, "Now momma, Connie doesn’t dress that trashy. But I agree that her wardrobe could be a little more conservative."

Mrs. Giordano told her daughter, "Then I’ll overhaul attitude, motivate her into using better fashion sense, and fatten her up in the process."

Angela was delighted, "Wow Momma! Think you can actually do it?"

Mrs. Giordano replied, "All I need to know, is when you’re planning to bring the princess out?"

Angela told her mother because of previous commitments, neither she nor her husband could drive Connie to Wisconsin, so they would be sending Connie by train, sometime before noon. Mrs. Giordano giggled, "Come end of August, you won’t recognize Connie."

6. Mar 3, 2006 #6

Observer

Observer

Observer

PART TWO: CONNIE'S MAKEOVER

"It’s not fair," Connie thought to herself as she rode the train into Wisconsin. Without even getting a second chance, Connie was exiled to her grandmother’s home for the entire summer. Her age made no difference - she was still in school, being supported by her parents. And, as Mrs. Romita strictly informed Connie, "You used up your last get out of jail free card."

Mrs. Giordano lived in Accadian, a small town, whose population barely exceeded a thousand people. A quiet community, where every thing shut down by ten o'clock including the gas station, ice cream shop, and movie theater.

Connie thought forlornly, "This summer is going to be so lame. I won’t even be home to celebrate my 19th birthday."

Connie hadn’t even had a chance to phone Winston or any of her friends before she abruptly left her home. Mrs. Romita only allowed her daughter a quick shower before leaving for the train station.

"I’m going to be bored out of my mind," she thought. "Of course I’ll be something of a novelty to those country boys. But in Granny’s backwards little town, how many worthwhile guys can there be?"

Mrs. Romita had explained to Connie that a summer by her grandmother's would ease family tension and give her a break from her regular routine. Connie couldn’t talk her way of it. As her parents dropped Connie off at the train station Mrs. Romita remarked, "This is for your benefit."

"Well at least I’ll have plenty of attention,” she rationalized as the train approached its destination. “Those corn fed country girls are nothing compared to me."

Accadian was so small it didn’t even have a train station, so Connie got off at the closest stop, which happen to be in Hudson Lakes. Mrs. Giordano watched as Connie left the train and called over to her. Connie recognized her grandmother’s car and ambled on over. Dressed in a halter-top that drew attention to her well-endowed bust, and form fitting Levi’s that accented her bubble butt, Connie lit a cigarette then entered the car.

Her granddaughter’s attire didn’t at all please Mrs. Giordano, and the cigarette didn’t earn Connie any points as well. "Does your mother approve of the way you dress?"

Connie took a long drag from the cigarette, blew a smoke ring into the air then with a cocky tone of voice, announced, "Like I give two cents what my mother thinks. I’ve got the hardware; I'm going to show it off."

Mrs. Giordano took the cigarette away from Connie, and tossed it out the window. "You should know better young lady. There’s no smoking around me."

Connie sulked into the car cushion, "Fine!"

Mrs. Giordano pulled away from the train station, and proceeded to her home some 75 miles away. Mrs. Giordano was a tall, 290-pound woman with short curly black hair and glasses. A little mature looking, but yet rather pretty, Mrs. Giordano wore her weight well and dressed mainly in old fashion cotton dresses and pants suits. Mrs. Giordano asked Connie, "Don’t you were a bra? You look like you’re ready to pop out at any minute."

Connie glanced over her breasts, then turned to her grandmother; "Yeah, I have bras. I just don’t always wear them."

Mrs. Giordano smiled then enforced the rules. "While you’re living at my house, you're going to dress and behave like a lady. This means, you're going to wear a bra, and you’re not going to smoke. I don’t care what you wear, as long as you’re not showing too much skin. You understand?"

Connie shook her head, and Mrs. Giordano continued, "You’re going to have some chores and a 10 o’clock curfew. Should you make some friends and say you make plans to go somewhere, I might be willing to add a couple hours to your curfew."

Connie peered out the passenger side window, "Make friends out here? Yeah, right. Like that’s going to happen?"

Mrs. Giordano placed her hand over Connie’s knee, "Ease up a little, will ya? I know you’re very popular in Chicago; you'll make friends here. Anyway, we'll have so much fun together by ourselves. I'm going to teach you how to bake, and sew, and since I heard you don’t even know how to wash clothes, that too will be on our agenda."

Connie folded her arms over her breasts and sarcastically remarked, "Oh, I can’t wait."

Mrs. Giordano patted Connie’s thigh, "Come now, if you resist, you'll only make it harder on yourself. You're my granddaughter and I love you dearly, but you’re attitude needs an overhaul and this summer you’re going to change for the best."

Connie faced her grandmother; "There’s nothing wrong with my attitude!"

Then turning her head, Connie looked out the window, "This summer’s going to blow."

Mrs. Giordano shook her head, "What kind of language is that? From now on young lady, watch you’re mouth."

Sofia Giordano heard no reply; as a matter of fact, for the duration of the ride, her granddaughter remained silent.

Mrs. Giordano's house was located at the end of a long gravel road, a yellow and white frame building with a white picket fence surrounding it. The house was large and Connie was given a nice, spacious bedroom upstairs. Later, when dinnertime rolled around, Mrs. Giordano prepared a huge meal, though Connie only had a dry salad, and two butter-less biscuits.

"Don’t you have an appetite?" Mrs. Giordano asked.

Connie leaned back into her chair and folded her hands over her belly, "Just watching my weight, Granny."

Mrs. Giordano tried to reason with Connie, "But you’re a growing girl. You should really eat something."

Connie went into details concerning her weight and Mrs. Giordano didn’t even bother to comment. Anyway, she had the whole summer to sabotage Connie’s diet. Mrs. Giordano didn’t want to fatten up her granddaughter out of spite, but to bring her down to earth. After all, Connie's view of physical beauty was blown clear out of proportion. This was partly to blame for her bad attitude. Since Connie believed she was super attractive, she thought she could treat people anyway she wanted. It was mainly due to Connie’s appearance that she was so popular. For Connie, being popular meant she was above approach for her actions and better then everyone else.

Mrs. Giordano understood this, and knew it needed to be corrected. Mrs. Giordano could see that Connie’s midriff was slightly plump and that her jeans looked more then a little snug. Connie’s shape was going to expand in the future regardless, so she just wanted to help it along.

Next morning, Mrs. Giordano made Connie a huge breakfast, and once again, Connie ate very little. This time just a pear and a cup of black coffee. Connie was given a handful of chores to do, which included washing the breakfast dishes, vacuuming the living room carpet, and cleaning the bathroom.

7. Mar 3, 2006 #7

Observer

Observer

Observer

Around noon, Mrs. Giordano let Connie have the rest of the day to herself, so since she was without her treadmill, she decided to take up jogging. Once Connie changed into a T-shirt and shorts, she entered the bathroom in search of a scale. When a scale couldn’t be found, she asked her grandmother where she might find it? Mrs. Giordano smiled, "Scale? I have no use for a scale, so I don’t own one."

Connie looked over her grandmother’s queen-size body, "Yeah, I can tell you’re not bothered by your weight."

Mrs. Giordano sternly replied, "And why should I? I’m comfortable with my size. Why be pigeon hold to what society says a woman should look like. Beautiful women come in all shapes and sizes."

Connie condescendingly remarked, "Yeah, right."

Connie then left the house, and took a jog into town. Upon reaching town, Connie decided to take a much-needed break, and happen upon a small, shabby looking, greasy spoon diner. The paint on the building was peeling, and a few letters had fallen off the sign, that hung over the door. Connie sat down at the counter and a tall, skinny young man who was around Connie’s age promptly waited on her.

Rather good looking, the young man had a crew cut, and just a hint of acne. Connie ordered just a glass of water, which the young man at first thought he would decline. The diner's owner wasn't in the business of providing a free rest stop to weasry joggers. However, once he glanced over Connie’s pretty face, and slender hourglass shape, he decided bringing her a glass of water wasn’t a problem.

"Well I guess one glass of water won’t hurt. By the way, I'm Derek Giella."

Derek fetched the water for Connie, then asked, "Wouldn’t you be interested in a shake or ice cream cone? I’m willing to treat."

Connie smiled as she softly told Derek, "See those two girls, over by the window?"

Derek looked, and saw a couple of overly well-fed young ladies, enjoying their ice cream. Turning back to Connie, Derek nodded, and she replied, "Think I want to become like those fat chicks?"

Derek grinned, "I know what you mean, and I don’t blame ya. Those chicks are so unattractive, they're embarrassing."

After engaging in a little small talk with Derek, Connie found herself with a date, for that very evening. Once she arrived back at her grandmother’s home, she jumped into the shower then afterwards, examined her figure in the mirror. She patted her soft, minor tummy bulge, and remarked, "By the end of summer, I'll be back in shape."

On her first date with Derek, Connie made it home just in time for curfew. On her second date, she missed her curfew by ten minutes. Mrs. Giordano didn’t think it was that big a deal, so she let it slide. As the days went on, Connie kept to her diet, though her grandmother did try to temp her with various fattening foods. Connie continued to eat small portions and jogged regularly every day. She even mildly worked out in her grandmother’s family room, doing a variety of aerobic exercises.

It was a few days after Connie’s 19th birthday, when the friction started between Connie and her grandmother. Connie began to slack off with her chores, began to dress provocative again, and would miss her curfew by hours. Mrs. Giordano would remind her granddaughter to help around the house, but all Connie cared about was working out, and her romance with Derek. One evening, Connie lashed out at her grandmother, "I’m now nineteen years old and I can do whatever I please!"

Her grandmother warned Connie about being more respectful, and Connie replied, "I’m stranded out in the country. What other way can I be punished?"

Mrs. Giordano finally had enough of Connie’s misbehaving, and decided to do something about it. Connie was at the greasy spoon restaurant that afternoon, sipping diet cola, and visiting with Derek. Connie’s beautiful long mane hung over her shoulders, showcasing her delicate, pretty face. Wearing a tube top and shorts, her body looked simply delicious.

Connie had actually managed to lose the extra weight she put on, and was back down to 129 pounds. She was totally enthusiastic about showing off her flat tummy, and lean thighs. Connie was in the middle of a conversation with Derek, when Mrs. Giordano entered the run down diner. Mrs. Giordano was nicely dressed in a powder blue pants suit, and her face looked exquisite, with just a little makeup, and fancy looking earrings.

Needless to say, Connie was embarrassed. After Connie told Derek, that she’d be right back, she took her grandmother by the arm, and led her outside. "Why are you checking up on me, Granny?"

Mrs. Giordano smiled, "So that’s the young man whose been keeping you out to all hours of the night?"

Connie nodded, "So?"

Mrs. Giordano stood over her granddaughter, looking over her scantly clad figure, "I’m sure he finds you attractive."

Connie folded her arms over her breasts, "If you wanted to meet him, we could have done it at the house."

Mrs. Giordano laughed. "I did want to meet him. You’re the one who kept making excuses."

Connie threw her hands into the air, "Fine! I’ll introduce you right now. Then will you leave me alone?"

Mrs. Giordano nixed the idea. She had something else in mind for that afternoon. "We’ll do it some other time, Connie. Right now I want to treat you to a make over."

Connie became puzzled, "What? Why?"

Mrs. Giordano chuckled, "Let’s just say, I know you didn’t exactly like my birthday gift, so I thought I’d make it up to you, by taking you to see a friend."

Connie nodded, "Oh that’s why you’re all dressed up. Sure, Granny. But you know makeovers can cost a bundle."

Mrs. Giordano grinned, "Connie it’ll be well worth it."

Connie smiled. "Thanks. You know that outfit you bought me was so tacky. Only a domestic would wear it."

Mrs. Giordano asked what Connie meant by domestic, and Connie replied, "A housewife."

Mrs. Giordano with a song in her voice, remarked, "But I thought it looked so cute."

Connie made a funny face and Mrs. Giordano continued. "But I think a makeover is long over due for you. Say goodbye to your friend and we’ll go."

Connie walked back inside the diner and told Derek that she’d see him later.

Derek bent over the counter, and as he kissed Connie placed his hand over her butt. Mrs. Giordano watched the whole incident from the picture window and smiled. "By next month, there'll be much more of Connie’s rear to squeeze. I wonder will he want to then?"

8. Mar 3, 2006 #8

Observer

Observer

Observer

On the way to Connie’s makeover, Mrs. Giordano turned down a bumpy, gravel road. Connie laughed, "Where’s this beauty shop anyways? Out in the woods?"

Mrs. Giordano told her Granddaughter, "Not a beauty shop, Connie. My friend is going to do your makeover. It’s going to set me back a few bucks, but Connie baby, it’s going to be worth every penny."

Connie raised her eyebrows, "Granny, it's not like I’m a nerd or anything. I mean I'm gorgeous to begin with."

Reaching a small farmhouse, not much bigger then a shack, Mrs. Giordano pulled her car into the driveway then stopped. The place was complete with a barn, and a few chickens and cows. Connie smiled, "Oh, this is going to be a laugh."

Leaving the car, Connie and her grandmother walked up the few steps to the house and were greeted by a full figured, African American woman. Wearing a peach colored cotton gown, Neala Perez was a very beautiful woman. Though Connie didn’t think so. All she saw was a fat 300-pound woman with huge breasts and big belly. Neala’s hips were extremely wide, her thighs thick, and her round butt, enormous. The 27-year old Neala smiled, "Hello, Sophia. This must be your darling granddaughter? Hi sweetheart, I'm Neala."

Connie smiled, and softly replied, "Hi, I’m Connie."

Neala looked Connie over, "What a thin thing you are, but with such wide childbearing hips."

Connie grinned and thought to herself, "Speak for yourself, tubby."

Once inside the house, Connie took a seat and Neala brought Connie a cup of tea. "Drink this and relax sweetie. I’ll do your makeover in a minute."

At first Connie wasn’t going to drink the tea, but the aroma was just too inviting. Connie sipped the tea, as Neala told Mrs. Giordano, "We have a shy one, no?"

Mrs. Giordano smiled, "Not by a mile."

Neala instructed Mrs. Giordano to return in about two hours, in which Mrs. Giordano nodded. Neala walked Mrs. Giordano outside and after a few minutes returned. The tea had already brought an unusual calm to Connie. She felt weak and lightheaded. Neala smiled and refilled the cup. "We’ll get started in a minute sweetie. Finish this cup, as you did the first."

Neala lit four odd looking candles, in the shape of heavyset women. "How you feeling, Sweetie?"

Connie smiled, "Kinda weird, like I’m all fuzzy."

Neala helped Connie out of the chair, and brought her to the kitchen sink, then proceeded to wash Connie’s hair. Minutes later, after Connie’s mane had been dried, Neala began to comb out Connie’s hair. "Oh, your hair has such body, sweetie. It’s so long, how bout a short bob hairstyle, to accent your pretty face?"

The candles gave off a sweet smelling aroma and between it and the tea Connie felt lighter then air. Connie nodded and mumbled, "A bob would be nice. It would accent my pretty face."

Neala smiled as she started to clip Connie’s hair, "The tea you just drank was exported from Haiti. The candles, I made myself from wax and a few roots. Combined, they can encourage a person to change. Do you understand Sweetie?"

Connie nodded her head, but remained silent. Neala grinned, "Your going to mind your Grandmother, aren't you sweetie?"

This time, though lost in a fog, Connie replied, "I’m going to mind my grandmother."

Neala continued, "Your wardrobe is so unbecoming for a young lady. You’re going to choose a more decent and modest wardrobe."

Connie murmured assent.

Neala then brought up Connie’s weight; "You’re such a thin girl, no?"

Connie some how broke through the cloud she was under, "I want to be slim and attractive. Fat girls are so frumpy and unpopular."

Neala took a step back, pressing her hand onto her spacious, womanly hip,

"What’s wrong with being a big woman? Big women are just as beautiful as thin women."

Connie answered, "Slim women are attractive, fat women are sows."

Neala looked down at Connie then resumed the haircut. "But you hate dieting, no? And working out, it's so hard, you dread it."

Connie’s will power was still intact. "I need to watch my weight. I need to be attractive."

Neala gently rubbed Connie’s shoulder, "But big women can be attractive too."

Connie shook her head, "No, fat women are not attractive."

Neala sensed Connie was holding her own with her opinion glued in her mind, so she gave Connie another cup of tea to drink and waited for it to take effect.

Neala began to massage Connie’s forehead, "Sweetie, tell Neala the truth. You hate dieting, you're unable to work out, and you’re a lazy, lazy girl."

Connie nodded, "But fat girls are unattractive sows. They’re frumpy nerds. I don’t want to get fat."

However, after that comment, Connie's mind became all the hazier and her thoughts were game for Neala’s influence. "No Connie, the truth is that you hate dieting, you loathe working out. You love to eat, and you’re so lazy, getting dressed is a chore. Do you understand?"

Connie only nodded in agreement. Neala walked over to one of the candles and brought it in front of Connie. "You’re going to become very fat, sweetie. Very fat. If becoming fat, means being unattractive, you're going to become that girl."

Neala then asked, "Do you have a true love?"

Connie wanted to say Winston, but she mumbled, "Ryan Miller."

Neala influenced Connie further, "Then until true love’s first kiss, you shall hold in your mind, what you think is true. If you think fat girls are frumpy sows, then you are that girl. Once you are kissed by your true love, then you’ll understand, beauty has nothing to do with size."

Neala backed away then asked, "So sweetie, do you like dieting?"

Connie nodded, "I hate dieting."

Neala prepared a big bowl of some thick, greenish colored soup, and began feeding it to Connie. "I made this soup myself, sweetie. It’s made with a special powder, I hope you like it."

Connie only smiled, the soup was so good, and she couldn’t get enough of it. "It’ll cause your weight to increase faster then normal. It’ll fatten you up, in no time."

Connie, under the influence of the tea, enjoyed the soup so well she had seconds. About two hours later, Connie was ready to go. Her short bob hairstyle did indeed make Connie’s face look cute, as well as rounder. Mrs. Giordano was delighted and handed Neala a handful of cash.

9. Mar 3, 2006 #9

Observer

Observer

Observer

Once at home, Connie went straight to her room and looked at herself in the mirror. "I need to wear a bra, what was I thinking? I look like a bimbo."

Connie changed into a T-shirts and sweat pants, then marched back downstairs, and went directly to the fridge. Connie helped herself to chocolate cake and a quartn of milk, which she consumed while watching television. At dinnertime, Connie couldn’t get enough to eat, and spent the rest of the evening snacking.

Two weeks later, Connie reached 150 pounds. Connie sat at the kitchen table, eating scrabble eggs and sausage. Her short haircut accented her chubby face, as her nightgown looked tight on her expanding figure. Mrs. Giordano placed a few donuts in front of her granddaughter, "Would you like to help me do the laundry?"

Connie spoke as she ate the donut, "Yeah Granny, sure."

Upon finishing breakfast, Connie got dressed for the day. She threw on the soft, light blue cotton gown; her grandmother bought her for her birthday. Since her weight had increased since then, it was very snug, and made Connie look like an over fed housewife. Connie glanced over her reflection in the mirror, and saw how the fabric enhanced her wide hips, and round potbelly. Once Connie entered the laundry room, Mrs. Giordano smiled, "Why you look so pretty this morning."

Connie blushed, "Thank you Granny."

By early August, Connie's weight reached 170 pounds. Her face had gotten quite round with chubby apple cheeks and thick double chin. Her breasts slightly increased in size, but were no longer as firm and her protruding belly was big, soft and shook like jell-o. Connie’s waist became spacious with a large roll of fat that circled her wide hips. The bottom half of Connie’s body was even bigger as her bubble butt became huge, bouncing in the air as she moved, and her thighs had doubled in size, becoming very beefy. Connie’s wardrobe changed from designer jeans and halter-tops to spandex slacks, oversize sweatshirts and cotton gowns. Connie’s sexy bikini briefs were replaced by panty girdles and old lady undergarments, which were hip high with control top padding.

Connie was now much more behaved, and learned how to bake, wash clothes, and various other household skills. When not helping her grandmother, Connie mainly watched television or slept. As she fell in love with food and continued to gain weight, her appearance lost all importance. Connie declined to wear makeup, would only shower every couple of days, and began to dress frumpy. Connie’s behavior matched the prejudice in her mind that heavy girls weren’t attractive, so she conformed to her new identity.

Connie waddled her pear shaped figure away from the fridge, chowing down on the remaining few cupcakes her grandmother made that morning. Dressed in a tight T-Shirt, that exposed a thick roll of flab, which hung over the top of her spandex slacks, Connie plopped down in front of the TV and shoved the second cupcake into her mouth. Mrs. Giordano approached her granddaughter,

"Finishing up the cupcakes, are we?"

Connie spoke as she ate, "Yeah, Granny. I’m sorry, but I’m still hungry."

Mrs. Giordano patted Connie’s big, pudgy belly, "That’s okay, baby. Would you like me to fry you up some ham or bacon?"

Connie smiled, "Yeah, Granny. I can’t get enough bacon."

Mrs. Giordano tilted her head, "How about some french fries too and maybe a little macaroni and cheese?"

Connie nodded, "Thank you, Granny."

Mrs. Giordano walked to the kitchen, as Connie yelled, "Oh, and please bring me a can of cola!"

Mrs. Giordano didn’t mind serving Connie all the food she could eat. After all, it kept her granddaughter, fat and happy. The weeks flew by, and the last day Connie was going to spend in Accadian, her grandmother offered to drive Connie over to the diner to visit Derek. Derek hadn’t seen Connie since her makeover and Mrs. Giordano was curious if Derek was interested in Connie for who she was, or what she looked like?

Connie washed her hair and combed it back, which drew attention to the roundness of her face though she looked cute it made her face seem chubbier. Connie then slipped on a pink cotton dress with a red floral design. Connie thought it looked beautiful, though actually it made her look frumpy. The dress was sleeveless exposing her chunky upper arms, and had a red bow centered over her buxom bust. Connie was by now a 189-pound pear shaped gal, quite different in shape, size, and behavior then when Derek last saw her.

At the diner, Derek blinked his eyes when Connie entered. She looked familiar, but he couldn’t place her. Connie sat at the counter, and read the menu, as Derek approached her. Connie smiled, "Hi Derek, how have you been?"

Derek needed to ask, "Connie?"

Connie grinned, "Yeah, it’s me. Can you please bring me a large chocolate shake and piece of pie?"

Derek nodded and walked away without saying a word. As Derek prepared the shake, he caught Connie checking him out. Upon returning with Connie’s order, Connie began to shoot the breeze, though Derek wasn’t interested in Connie anymore. He only put on a false smile as Connie spoke. Derek noticed Connie’s chunky upper arms, her oversize breasts, her husky waist that supported two thick rolls, and her big belly that pressed onto the counter as she leaned forward to talk to him.

Connie fluttered her doe eyes, and smiled as she did her best to flirt with Derek. However, Derek was not only turned off by Connie’s inflated shape, but he thought her face looked pudgy and plain. Connie played with the bow that hung over her breasts, "So I’m leaving for Chicago later today and thought…"

Connie paused to giggled then continued, "We could exchange phone numbers?"

Derek looked over Connie’s girth a second time and smiled, "Well actually I’m not sure."
    Derek searched his mind for a lie. Why would he want to stay in contact with a big, fat, flabby, domestic looking chick from Chicago?

Connie sipped her shake. "Well we can visit on weekends..."

Derek walked away from Connie in mid sentence, to wait on two slim gals, who just entered the diner. Derek never bothered to return to Connie, except to ring up her bill and say, "Have a nice day, ma’am."

Connie left the diner heartbroken. Waiting for her grandmother on a bench outside a gas station, she watched as a couple of people walked by giving her funny looks and a nice looking guy on a bike just rode by her stopping to chat with a slender young lady waiting for a bus. Connie thought to herself, "I’m going to lose this weight, come back, and let Derek eat his heart out."

Then a thought entered Connie’s mind, "I hate dieting, and working out is so hard. Why bother?"

10. Mar 3, 2006 #10

Observer

Observer

Observer

PART THREE: LIFE IN THE FAT LANE

Angela Romita sat in her kitchen, enjoying the company of her best friend, Yolanda Kane. Drinking coffee and eating pie, the topic of conversation was about Connie, who had just arrived home the day before. Mrs. Kane was amazed, to say the least, "Connie put on how much weight?"

Mrs. Romita sipped her coffee then replied, "Somewhere in the neighborhood of 60 pounds."

Mrs. Kane bit into a piece of pie, as Mrs. Romita asked, "The pie’s pretty good, isn't it?"

Mrs. Kane agreed, "Yeah, actually it’s delicious. Is this a new recipe?"

Beaming with joy, Mrs. Romita told her friend, "Connie made the pie!"

Mrs. Kane was so shocked she almost fell off the chair, "Wow! When did Connie learn how to bake?"

Mrs. Romita smiled, "My mother taught her."

After going over the details concerning Connie’s change in attitude and behavior, Mrs. Romita asked, "Would you like to tell Connie, how much you enjoyed her pie?"

Mrs. Kane laughed, "You don’t have to twist my arm. Sure, love too."

Mrs. Romita stood up, "Well, just wait here, and give me a minute. She’s in the basement washing clothes."

Mrs. Kane blinked her eyes, "Connie washing clothes? Wow! She really did change."

Mrs. Romita laughed, as she left the kitchen to fetch her daughter. A few minutes later, Mrs. Romita returned with Connie. Connie’s bloated, pear shaped body looked sloppy, in a much too small for her size, pink T-Shirt, and black spandex slacks. Connie’s big belly jiggled, and her huge bubble butt pointing upwards bounced as she moved. Mrs. Kane politely remarked, "That's some pie you made, Connie. I really enjoyed it."

Connie blushed then giggled, "Thank you Mrs. Kane. I’m glad you liked it."

Connie made tracks to the fridge, and after pouring herself a glass of milk, sat down for a slice of pie, with her mother and Mrs. Kane.

Connie giggled again, as she told Mrs. Kane, "I’m sorry there’s no ice cream to go with, I finished it off last night."

Connie’s big butt poured over the sides of the chair, and her T-shirt couldn’t contain her round, pudgy belly, that peaked out over the top of her slacks. Also exposed was a thick roll of fat at least an inch thick that circled Connie’s spacious waist. Connie gobbled up the first slice of pie and helped herself to a second, all the while talking as she ate.

Throughout the conversation among the three females, Mrs. Kane glanced over Connie’s newly acquired shape. She couldn’t get over Connie’s change in appearance. Gone were the high cheekbones and narrow pristine nose of a fashion model, her well sculpture facial features replaced by chubby apple cheeks and prominent double chin.

Although Connie looked very cute, the added weight made her appear more average looking, not anything close to resembling the unique beauty she used to be. Mrs. Kane saw how Connie’s short hairstyle accented the fullness of her face.

Connie’s hair could of used a comb and looked greasy, but Mrs. Kane was unaware of the fact that in Connie’s mind her appearance no longer mattered. She saw herself as fat and unattractive, why bother washing her hair everyday?

Mrs. Kane listened to Connie, as she spoke about her summer at her grandmother’s home and watched as Connie helped herself to another piece of pie. Mrs. Kane noticed how chunky Connie’s upper arms had become and how her once firm breasts, were now overly large and burdensome, laying on top of her big swollen belly. She saw how most of the weight Connie put on settled in the bottom half of her body giving Connie a perfect pear shape. Connie was extremely wide in the hips, her thighs expanded to double their size, and her bubble butt was enormous.

Mrs. Kane, being a heavy woman all her life, knew what it meant to be heavy. Maybe she didn’t appreciate Connie’s snotty attitude the last few years, but she did love Connie like a daughter and wished her only the best.

Mrs. Kane knew life for Connie was going to be quite different now. She knew many of the guys Connie once dated wouldn’t give her the time of day. Society treats full figure females different then slim females. Connie wouldn’t be considered attractive because she no longer fit into the norm of physical beauty. Mrs. Kane saw Connie as looking much different, but yet still beautiful despite her size.

Connie stood up, walked over to the fridge, and poured herself another glass of milk. After gulping down the whole glass, Connie turned to Mrs. Kane and smiled, "Nice visiting with you Mrs. Kane. Say hello to Ashley for me."

Mrs. Kane told Connie she would and Connie then returned to the basement to throw another load into the washer. Mrs. Kane sipped her coffee and acknowledged Connie’s new attitude. "Wow Angela, Connie hasn’t held an entire conversation with me since she was, what? 13? I can’t get over how nice she was."

Mrs. Romita chuckled, "Yeah, same here. In the last couple of years, we rarely sat down to gab."

Mrs. Kane refilled Mrs. Romita’s coffee cup, then her own, "Yeah, she really did change. She’s as sweet as she was a few years ago."

Mrs. Romita concurred, "Yeah, funny isn’t it? When she chubby she was so nice, she lost weight and her attitude went out the door. Now that she’s chubby again, she's back to her old self."

Mrs. Kane nodded, "Yeah, she’s almost as chubby as Ashley. I hope this improves their friendship. Ashley always told me, Connie was a much better person, then what she let on to be."

Mrs. Romita remarked, "Yeah, I think Connie’s friendship with Ashley will improve. Actually Connie’s kind of worried about what her other friends will think of her. She’s afraid they won’t accept her with the added weight and think of her as some kind of fat slob."

Mrs. Kane brought up the fact, that Ashley would support her, and Mrs. Romita shook her head, "Oh, I’m sure about that Yolanda. But Connie’s concerned about Nikki, Lora and that useless guy, what’s his name? Winston. Good thing Ryan’s still around. She always had a lot of fun with him."

Mrs. Kane sipped her coffee then replied, "Yeah, but from what Ashley told me, Ryan's involved with someone."

Mrs. Romita rubbed her chin, "Well, if he’s the type of guy I heard he is, he'll still be available to comfort Connie if things go south, just out of friendship."

Mrs. Romita folded her arms over her ample bosom, "You know Yolanda I wonder why those two never hit it off in the first place?"

11. Mar 3, 2006 #11

Observer

Observer

Observer

Later that same evening, Ashley paid Connie a visit and things fell into place. After greeting Ashley with a hug, Connie remarked, "I was always so rude to you. I hope we can start off on a clean slate?"

Ashley smiled, "Don’t sweat it Connie. I always thought of you as a better person. Peer pressure is a bitch."

Connie helped herself to a candy bar, and the two friends wandered to Connie’s room for a little private girl talk. Connie bit into the candy bar, "Yeah, I thought I had an image to protect. I was supposed to act a certain way, hang out with certain people. Being popular is so over rated, I feel so foolish now."

Ashley glanced over Connie’s room, it was such a mess with clothes on the floor, empty soda cans scattered everywhere, and a couple of dirty bowls on the nightstand. This was so uncharacteristic of Connie, who was usually very neat.

Ashley removed a panty girdle off a chair, and sat down, "Are you going back to the treadmill any day soon?"

Connie giggled, "My dad got rid of it. Anyways Ashley, I dread working out."

Connie then grew serious, as she looked over her thick thunder thighs. "I spoke to Nikki this afternoon. When I told her I put on, like 60 pounds, she laughed. I haven’t had the nerve to phone anyone else, though I suppose everyone has already heard it from Nikki that I got fat."

Twirling a strand of hair, Ashley replied, "Just hold your head up high, and be proud of whom you are."

Connie looked to her friend, "Easy for you to say you look beautiful."

Ashley’s face lit up, "Wow! I never thought you would ever say that about me, thanks Connie."

Ashley walked over to Connie, "But you’re a rather cute chick yourself."

Connie tried to pull her tight pink T-shirt down over her soft, pudgy belly that was peeking out, over her black spandex slacks, "I’m okay looking, but I’m not even close to being pretty."

Ashley grabbed Connie by her flabby upper arm, and lead her to the mirror,

"Know what I see in the mirror? I see two big beautiful ladies."

Connie needed to ask, "Why didn’t you or your Mom mention how fat I got? I mean look at me, last time either of you saw me, I was beautiful."

Ashley laid her hand upon Connie’s shoulder, "What were we supposed to say? Like you know you gained weight. Were we supposed to congratulate you or tease you because you’re no longer slim? We both love you dearly, Connie."

Ashley took a step backwards, tossing her hands on her wide hips, "To be honest with’cha, you might want to wash your hair, and wear clothes that flatter your shape. But other then that, never say you’re not beautiful, because I can see, you are beautiful."

The message couldn’t reach Connie, for her mind was set: Plus size females weren’t beautiful they were fat and frumpy. She only thought Ashley looked attractive because she kept up her appearance.

Ashley visited with Connie until 10:30 that evening, and once she left Connie got ready for bed. Connie had such a hard time pulling off her spandex slacks she had to sit on the bed to peal them off. Her thighs were so flabby they wiggled like jell-o. Then as Connie was about to pull off her T-shirt, the phone rang. It was Lora, who after being told by Nikki, that Connie got heavy had to hear it from Connie herself. "Yeah Lora, I really let myself go."

Lora questioned her friend, "Like, how much do you weigh?"

Connie brought the cordless into bathroom, and stood on the scale, "191 pounds."

Lora was in shock, but reacted quite different then Nikki, "That’s quite a bit of weight, girlfriend! But so what? Like, who cares? I don’t. We’re friends, Connie. Maybe Nikki thought it a...."

Lora paused for a moment, not to offend Connie with some heartless wise cracks Nikki made. "Hey, like your whole family is heavy. You were bound to get a little chubby sooner or later."

Connie rubbed her big belly, wearing old lady cotton undies, the waistband buried under a thick roll of flab. "Yeah Lora, maybe that's why I’m not so surprised I got fat."

Connie looked over her pear shaped body in the mirror. Her wide hips and huge thighs partly removed from the picture, expanding outside the edges of the mirror’s wooden frame.

Lora replied, "Like, you can, you know, diet yourself down to 150 pounds?"

Connie walked out of the bathroom, her soft-protruding belly, jiggling as she moved. "I’m not into dieting anymore, Lora. I mean, why bother. I rather eat and be happy, then starve myself and be miserable."

Lora bluntly told her friend, "If you don’t have a problem with the way you look, then neither do I."

Lora then brought up the fact that since they haven’t seen each other over the entire summer, they should hook up. Connie was keen on the idea, and Lora suggested that since Monday was the first day of school, they should check out the mall for some new clothes. Connie at first nixed the idea, "Thanks but I'm not very comfortable about others seeing my body right now. Why not just drop by and I’ll make us lunch."

But Lora eventually talked Connie into going to the mall, "Come on, like, you're not a hermit."

Saturday afternoon, Lora drove over by Connie’s home and was taken back by Connie’s appearance, but didn’t mention a word about it. It was not only Connie’s size that unhinged Lora, but also how frumpy she looked. Dressed in an oversize red flannel shirt and the same black spandex slacks that she wore the other day, Connie didn’t look at all appealing. She wore no makeup and her hair, though washed, was just combed back, and held in place with bobby pins. "Did you expect me to be so big?"

Lora hugged Connie around the shoulders, "All I see is my best friend, who I’ve missed for like the entire summer."

Lora felt a little funny and she knew it was natural. It would take some time for her to get used to Connie, the fat girl. But she was her friend and treated her no different then when she was slim. The girl’s decided to grab a bite to eat before going shopping, and on the way to the restaurant the friends conversed over their usual bits of non sense as if they hadn’t been separated for the whole summer.

Once at the restaurant Lora felt odd with more then a few people staring at Connie. Even the waitress a young, slim chick, gave Connie a funny look when she ordered, a double bacon cheeseburger, a large Fri, onion rings, a slice of pie, and large cola. Then Lora couldn’t get over how quickly Connie devoured her meal. Not only was Connie finished long before Lora completed her meal, but Connie was helping herself to Lora’s fries.

Once at the mall, things didn’t improve. Lora understood Connie couldn’t fit into the same revealing outfits that once flattered her figure, but all Connie bought was more spandex slacks, sweat pants and ugly looking tops. Lora did try to encourage her friend into buying much more fashionable clothes, made for fuller figure women. However, Connie seemed unimpressed, and settled for what she called, "Fat girl clothes."

12. Mar 3, 2006 #12

Observer

Observer

Observer

Upon meeting a couple of guys at the food court, where they stopped to grab a soft drink, Lora flirted non stop, while Connie only sipped her cola, and blended into the background. Maybe the guys did ignore Connie, but Lora felt Connie should have at least gotten with the program.

Afterwards, as Lora pulled into Connie’s driveway, she had a few choice words for her friend. "Okay Connie, like you put on weight, but you’re still the same person. Be a little more enthusiastic, will ya?"

Connie reached into her purse, and took out a candy bar, and began to eat as Lora continued, "I’m so sure, gaining all this weight is tough for you. Like, I'd be miffed myself if I got chubby. But don’t become this fat, nerdy wallflower, okay?"

Connie only nodded, and Lora placed her hand on Connie’s shoulder, "You’re better then that. I always admired you because you have spunk. I don’t know what happen, Connie? But just because you’ve gotten heavy, you shouldn’t lose your identity. You can still be who you are, even if you are chubby. Like, look at your friend, Ashley. Like she’s a heavy chick, but she sparkles."

Connie spoke as she ate, "You always made fun of Ashley, remember?"

Lora was embarrassed, but pressed on, "Yeah. I know. We treated her like crap too. But it didn’t matter to Ashley what we thought. She has enough confidence to blow us off."

Connie felt perplexed, "Then why do you make fun of her?"

Lora corrected her friend, "We made fun of her, Connie. You’re not innocent. You made comments about Ashley’s weight as well. And listen, girlfriend, we both know why."

Connie folded her arms over her large breasts. "Will you make fun of me behind my back?"

Lora shook her head, "Of course not. Ashley was never my friend, so it didn’t count."

Connie tilted her head towards Lora, "But other people will. I’m not in you’re clique anymore, so why not tease the big beefy chick, huh?"

Lora was seeing red, but held her tongue, and let Connie continue.

"Attractive females always look down those noses at us big girls. It’s part of the program." Connie opened the car door and wiggled out.

As Lora handed Connie her packages, Connie told her friend, "You have to admit a lot of my friends will have a hard time dealing with my size."

Lora lit a cigarette, "Like, let them deal with it."

Connie stood up, and remarked, "I’ve made you feel uncomfortable, haven't I?"

Lora was a lot of stuff, but she wasn’t a liar. "Okay, Connie. Maybe I’m not used to the new you. But you’re still my friend, and I’m not going to let you down."

Connie smiled, "Well then, Lora. What’s up for tonight?"

Lora lowered her head, not to make eye contact with Connie. "Actually I’ve made plans with Nikki. I’m sorry, but please understand."

Connie shook her head, "Yeah. I'll understand. No fat chicks allowed."

Connie leaned in towards Lora, "Guess I’m no longer part of the crowd. Same old peer pressure bullshit."

Lora bit her lip, "But we’re still friends, that’s all that matters. I’ll call you okay?"

Connie nodded, "Yeah, you do that. But tell me Lora, Monday at school, will you still associate with me?"

Lora took a slow drag from her cigarette, "Of course, why not?"

Connie smiled, "We’ll see."

That evening Connie made herself a pizza, and settled in front of the television for the entire night. Ashley was out with Todd on a double date, the other couple being Ryan and his girlfriend, Annie.

"I can’t believe it’s a Saturday night and I’m stuck at home," Connie thought to herself.

From Lora, Connie found had out that Winston started two timing on her the same day she left for Wisconsin. So Connie never even bothered calling him. Connie just drifted off to sleep on the couch, hoping her social life would improve. Monday morning Connie started out her day with a huge breakfast. Then after a quick shower, she put on an oversize-blue sweatshirt and red and green checkered, spandex slacks.

Walking to campus, Connie noticed Brad and Tyler pulling their car up along side a slim chick in a mini dress. Upon offering the chick a ride to school, Brad looked out the rear window, and saw Connie. "Hey, that’s not Connie Romita, is it?"

The slim chick entered the car and turned her head in Connie’s direction. "Yeah, I think so. Nikki told me Connie put on a ton of weight over the summer."

Tyler glanced a look at the pear shaped young lady, not Twenty feet away from his car, "Naw, Connie wouldn’t let herself get that fat."

Brad shrugged his shoulders, "I don’t know, but if that’s Connie, she got huge."

The slim chick smiled, "I’m sure that’s Connie. Want to ask her if she wants a ride?"

Tyler laughed, "No! There's not enough room in the car."

As the car spun away, the slim chick waved out the window, "Drop a few pounds honey and maybe then you’ll get a ride to school."

Once at school, Connie wasn’t at all surprised by the reaction due to her size. The guys didn’t check her out, or flirt with her. Even the guy’s she knew kept their distance. The best of them would just acknowledge Connie with a quick hello then be on their way. Many of the female students would either stare or giggled and Connie’s girlfriends would whisper among themselves after approaching her with candy smiles. A few people, including one teacher didn’t even recognize Connie.

No one was actually mean to Connie with two exceptions.

The gym teacher remarked, "Looks like someone’s going to need a new uniform."

A chubby young lady also remarked to Connie, "You got what you deserve. Being so arrogant, thinking you were so superior. Your ass is now bigger then mine."

Around noon, Connie met up with Lora and Nikki in the cafeteria. Nikki behaved as if Connie was just an acquaintance, never her friend. After saying hi with an insidious smirk across her face, Nikki joined the rest of the popular clique at their table. Lora spent a few minutes gabbing with Connie in the service line then made her exit after receiving a dirty look from Nikki.

Connie watched as Lora joined the popular clique realizing that she no longer belonged, she took her tray, and sat down with a couple of students she knew from various classes. Connie never socialized with these students before because they were part of the unpopular crowd, called misfits or nerds because they didn’t fit in with the popular circle.

13. Mar 3, 2006 #13

Observer

Observer

Observer

Connie was now among her peers. At the table with Connie, was a pleasant young man with a chronic bad hair day, and a thin, waifish young lady with braces dressed in a mixed match wardrobe, which consisted of an overly long sweater, and faded bell-bottom jeans.

Ashley had lunch later in the afternoon and though Connie felt lost without her, her present company was extremely nice and cordial. They made Connie feel very comfortable and welcome in their company. After all, she was now one of them.

Once she had finished her meal, Connie still had another ten minutes before her next class and decided to take a stroll outside for a bit of fresh air. Upon Connie leaving the table, the young man asked if she would join them tomorrow? Connie smiled, "Yeah, sure. I would like that, thanks."

As Connie was leaving the cafeteria she happen upon Ryan and his gal, Annie Grell. Annie was a plump, beautiful young lady, with wavy, shoulder length golden blond hair, exquisite face, and curvaceous figure. At 165 pounds Annie looked very attractive in a form-fitting outfit that accented her womanly shape. Connie and Ryan smiled at each other, and nodded in acknowledgement. Annie wrapped her arm around Ryan’s waist and softly whispered, "Didn’t that girl have a crush on you?"

Ryan, a man of his word, was honest, "Actually Annie, I was the one who had the crush."

Annie watched as Connie left the cafeteria, then replied, "I remember her. The pretentious chick in my gym class last year."

Annie smiled, "She’s gotten rather pudgy, don’t you think?"

Ryan only nodded in agreement.

The rest of the week went without incident, until Friday when Connie finally received her new gym uniform, though it was such a tight fit, her gym teacher remarked, "You better lay off the junk food young lady, or else you’re going to need an ever bigger uniform."

Then Connie accidentally wandered into a group of cheerleaders during practice. None of the cheerleaders said a word, unkind or other wise, but they didn’t have too. Connie felt all the more fat and frumpy just to be near them. Then in the cafeteria with her tray loaded with food, Connie wandered into Winston. She heard all about Winston’s new girlfriend, a slim, red headed ditz, so she never made an attempt to see him. Though she still had feelings for the guy, she knew she was now out of his league.

Connie pretended not to see Winston and quickly sat down at the table with her friends, which now included a chubby young lady. Winston walked over to the table just as Connie put a spoonful of pudding into her mouth,

"Oh great, he's going to think I’m a sow," Connie thought to herself.

Winston leaned on in over the table, "Hi Connie, going a little overboard with the dairy I see."

Connie only smiled, and Winston continued, "You know, we really had fun together, but all things considered, I think it’s better if we were just friends."

"FRIENDS!" That's the same term Connie would use on guys that she wasn’t interested in! Now it was being used on her! Winston looked over the three other people at the table, "Well Connie, I can see you’re in good company."

After that afternoon, Winston never approached Connie ever again. Connie knew she didn’t belong in Winston’s world, and so she accepted it. Why would a guy, who could get any girl he wanted, spend time with her? It didn’t happen like that for fat girls. Guys like Winston never bothered with heavy chicks and Connie was now just a typical fat girl.

The weeks went on, and Connie continued to evolve into her new persona. She continued to help her mother around the house, but otherwise grew lazier. Mainly spending much of her free time eating in front of the television. However, Connie did occasionally hang out with her three lunch mates, as a friendship slowly developed. The guy with the chronic bad hair day was Lowell. The thin gal with the mixed match wardrobe was Elsa. The chubby young lady was Dahli.

Dahli who was very pretty had long, silk like blond hair, and a completely round butterball shape. Though as beautiful as she was, Dahli had a bad case of low self-esteem, and hid her 190-pound body under layers of clothing.

Connie kept in touch with Ashley and Lora, but rarely saw either one of them. Ashley was usually out with Todd, or Annie who seemed to become Ashley’s number one confidant. Lora would touch base with Connie over the phone, but routinely avoided her at school. Whenever Lora did manage to hang out with Connie, it was usually because Nikki, or her other buddies weren’t available. Connie understood the reason. They now floated in to very different circles, Lora in the popular clique and Connie among the misfits. Connie never even made an attempt to contact Ryan.

She would see Ryan walking along side of Annie hand in hand and figured it was a lost cause. By the end of September, Connie finally got a chance to speak with Ryan, sans his girlfriend. It was a brief conversation outside the cafeteria and though Ryan was polite and sweat, Connie sensed that he was only being nice because he felt sorry for her. "Connie, if you’d like, we can see a play together sometime. It’s not like I’m married or anything."

Connie was flattered, "Yeah, sure. Okay."

But nothing more came of it.

However, a few weeks later, Annie stopped over to see Connie. Connie’s weight had increased to 205 pounds, and in her red and orange T-shirt and light blue spandex slacks looked every pound. Connie was in the middle of lunch and invited Annie to join her, but Annie only accepted a can of cola.

Connie glanced over Annie’s plump figure, nicely dressed in a white cotton blouse, and black slacks. Once upon a time, Connie blew Annie away by comparison, now it was reverse. Connie was indeed, rather envious of Annie.

As Connie continued eating her bacon sandwich and potato chips, Annie told her, "We’ve never been friends. I remember last year in gym class, when I was 25 pounds heavier then I am today, you and your friends would make rude comments about my size. I’m sure you thought at the time, the comments were very funny. At first when I saw that you gained weight, I was ecstatic to say the least. I mean, you flaunted your looks, had a snobby attitude, and I was so happy you got heavy, even heavier then me. But after a long discussion with Ryan, I realize I’m a better person then that and I want to be your friend."

Connie blinked, "You lost me."

Annie sipped her cola, then replied," I want to be your friend, Connie."

Connie took a bite from her sandwich, "But we have nothing in common, do we?"

Annie shrugged her shoulders, "I don’t know..."

Then she smiled, "Actually I think we do."

Annie helped herself to some chips and explained as she ate, "I know what's it like being a chubby girl. I mean I never had a boyfriend, let alone a date until I met Ryan. Most guys only liked me as a friend."

Connie removed herself from her chair, walked to the fridge, and removed half a left over pizza. "Want a slice?"

Annie nodded; "I really shouldn't, but why not?l."

The girls each took a slice and Annie continued, "I lost 25 pounds since then and even though I’m comfortable at my current weight, I still have days when I feel fat and ugly."

Connie gobbled up her first slice, and reached for a second, "I find that hard to believe, you're a babe."

Annie patted her tummy bulge, as she took the last remaining slice, "Well maybe I keep up my appearance, but many guys still call me fat Annie or that fat chick. My brother has friends who’ve told him, your sister would look so hot, if she dropped another 30 pounds. So I know how you feel. Actually, I'm sure you feel worse, because you were once slim."

Connie looked downwards at her thick thighs, "You got that right."

Annie then informed Connie, "And just because I’m dating Ryan, don’t think I’m the jealous type. I want you and Ryan to continue being friends."

Connie nodded her reply and Annie then invited Connie to join them for dinner and a movie later that evening. Connie felt uncomfortable being around Annie, so she politely made an excuse, and asked for a rain check. Annie smiled, "Yeah, sure."

14. Mar 3, 2006 #14

Observer

Observer

Observer

That same evening, Ryan called her just to say hi and to try to convince her to socialize with him and Annie. Connie had just gotten out of the shower and sat on her bed as they spoke. "We used to have a lot of nice times together Con, didn’t we?"

Connie took the cordless, and faced the mirror. "Annie asked me to invite you, to join her and her brother at a Blackhawks game, some time in the near future. His company has a skybox and they always make a night of it."

Connie glanced over her stout body as Ryan then mentioned, "Annie also spoke of having a girl’s night out, with you and some of her friends."

Connie tugged the elastic of the unflattering, hip huggers, underwear she was wearing. Letting loose a thick roll of fat that slowly bulged over. No way would she join Annie, on a girl’s night out with her girlfriends. Connie felt so unattractive next to her. Rubbing her big, corpulent belly, Connie told Ryan, "Actually, I'm not much in the mood for conversation."

Ryan grew concerned, "Is everything okay? We’re still friends?"

Connie drew a breath, and ran her fingers through her hair, "Yeah Ryan. We're still friends."

Ryan invited Connie out for coffee and Connie thought for a split second before asking, "How serious are you with Annie?"

Ryan quickly replied, "We’re seeing each other, I mean like dating. But we never spoke about going steady. I guess we sort of have a commitment."

Ryan laughed, "I’m not sure, but, yeah I like Annie quite a bit."

Ryan then began to tell Connie, how he became involved with Annie, but Connie interrupted him, "Can I call you back? Like tomorrow?"

Ryan agreed, but made Connie promise to join him for coffee Monday evening.

When Monday evening rolled around, they made tracks to the same north side coffeehouse where they used to frequently share time together. Needless to say, Connie really enjoyed herself. Ryan was still the same polite, philosophical young man, who could open Connie’s mind to some unique thoughts or make her laugh with a humorous anecdote.

Connie finally recognized her deep feelings for Ryan that she kept suppressed under lock and key. She felt comfortable to be with him, found him attractive and longed to be his girl. Matter of fact, that whole evening Ryan didn’t mention Annie at all. Did she have a shot to make up for past mistakes?

Connie leaned on over towards Ryan, as he pulled into her driveway. Ryan smiled as Connie made eye contact, her big doe eye’s shined brightly and her smile matched his. Ryan nudged Connie on the shoulder, "I love ya Connie. In many ways, you're my best friend."

It was the "F" word, FRIEND! Connie nodded, and softly replied, "Oh, sure Ryan. I feel the same way about you."

Connie lied. She felt the emotions she once ignored concerning Ryan, hitting her hard.

Ryan kissed Connie’s hand and Connie’s head tilted sideways as she blushed. If it hadn’t been for peer pressure, things would have been different. She would have been Ryan’s girl, not Annie.

But now, how could she ever compete with a girl like Annie? Annie looked attractive, dressed well, and had a good sense of self-esteem. Connie wasn’t even close to being in the same league as Annie, so it wasn’t much of a surprise, why Ryan only considered her a friend. Connie wiggled out of the car, and waved, "See ya."

Ryan shook his head, "Yeah Connie, we'll do it again real soon. Bye."

Ryan drove away, and Connie entered the house, her heart broken in two. By November, Connie's weight had increased to 245 pounds. She ate almost constantly and let her appearance slide by the waste side. She wore the same clothes for days in a row and rarely socialized anymore. When Connie did venture out of the house, it was mainly with Lowell, Elsa and Dahli.

Ashley and Ryan seemed never to be available and were often out with their significant others. Lora would still phone Connie and would even invite Connie to join her for a day at the mall or out for a meal. Connie felt inferior to Lora due to her size and feeling uncomfortable never accepted Lora’s shopping or dinner invitations. So Lora had little choice, but to visit her friend at home.

Of course, Connie never told Lora why she didn’t want to join her out of the house. If Lora knew the reason, she would have decked her. After all, Lora was already all over Connie’s ass about her frumpy wardrobe. "Come on Connie! My grandmother wouldn’t be caught dead in the outfits you wear, if she was still alive. Get with the program! Just because you’re chubby, doesn't mean you have to look like a troll."

Lora would insist, "You’re still a pretty girl. All you need to do is fix your hair, use a little makeup and get rid of that dreadful wardrobe."

Connie knew Lora meant well, and appreciated the motivation. Though to Connie, fat girls were unattractive, so why bother to excel in her appearance? One afternoon as school let out, Connie and Ashley ran into each other. Ashley hugged Connie and touched her cheek with a kiss. "Hey Connie, what have you been up to?"

Connie giggled, "Two hundred and forty-five pounds."

Ashley playfully slapped Connie’s arm with her book, "That's not funny!"

Connie nodded, as she rubbed her arm, "Yeah, guess you’re right."

Connie and Ashley continued on their journey home as Connie brought her friend up to current events. "Like I mainly hang out with Lowell, Dahli and Elsa. We went to the art museum last Saturday and this Saturday we’re going to the Lincoln Park book fair. You’re welcome to join us."

Ashley smiled, and stopped in her tracks. Facing Connie, Ashley cheerfully replied, "No, I have a better idea, you join me!"

Connie blinked, "Huh? Join you where?"

Ashley explained, "Dancing this Saturday night. My father’s lodge is having a dinner dance, so why not join us?"

Connie laughed, "Like I can fit into a dress? Get real."

Ashley began to encourage her friend, "Don’t be like that, okay? You used to love to dance."

Connie smiled; "Well I haven’t exactly been a social butterfly lately."

Ashley put her arm around Connie’s shoulder, "Lately; you haven’t socialized with me at all. Why not come with us? I know we’ll have a good time."

Connie took a step back, and thought it over, "Yeah. Why not? Anyways, the book fair is being held in the morning."

At the dance Connie looked beautiful, in a cherry red, strapless gown she borrowed from her sister. Connie’s hair was by now almost shoulder length, and her mother styled her mane in such a way that it complimented her pretty face. Connie even wore makeup for the first time in months, and she actually began to feel rather good about herself.

Very few of the guys at the dance were Connie’s age and most of those who were had brought dates. The few remaining guys looked Connie over, but not one of them approached her. She took it on the chin, and remarked to Mrs. Kane, "I guess there aren’t any chubby chasers here tonight."

Connie did manage to cut the rug with Ashley’s dad, brothers, and Todd. But it wasn’t the same as being in the arms of a sweetheart. When Connie saw Ashley step out onto the dance floor for a slow dance with Todd, a wound opened in Connie’s heart. She lacked the attention brought on by having a significant other and this rendered her mood inside out.

It had been months since Connie was out on an actual date, or kissed, or was even flirted with. Connie walked into the ladies room and glancing into the mirror, she forced herself to smile. Connie placed her hands over her plus size hips and thought to herself, "Maybe I’m no longer a size 2,but I’m pretty!"

Connie took a step backwards, as a slim young lady entered the ladies room. She was just about Connie’s age, her sweet face was showcased by a long, curly black mane, and her slender figure dazzled in a tight, navy blue gown. Connie looked over the young lady then her eyes returned to her reflection, "I’m pretty?"

15. Mar 3, 2006 #15

Observer

Observer

Observer

During the month of December, Connie's friendship with Ashley was back in full swing. Todd was working quite a bit of over time and Ashley spent most of her free hours with Connie. Connie did occasionally hang out with her lunch mates, especially Lowell, but not nearly as often as she hung out with Ashley. Connie admired Ashley’s self-confidence, kind heart, and good attitude. Ashley put on a few pounds of winter weight, but not nearly as much as Connie who reached 265 pounds! Connie also developed a crush on Lowell.

Connie and Lowell would study together and even went to the movies by themselves without Elsa and Dahli. Connie would bake cookies for Lowell and write him silly poems. Ashley guided Connie in her approach for Lowell’s affection. She helped boast Connie’s self-confidence and was always in Connie’s corner for advice. Lora as well advised Connie, but due to conditioning remarked, "Lowell is such a nerd. But if you like him, go for him. Though I think you could do much better."

Connie understood where Lora was coming from and considering the source, ignored her. One cold winter evening, Lowell and Connie sat close together on the sofa sharing a blanket as they watched a movie on TV. While a love scene was occurring in the movie Connie turned to Lowell, and planted a big wet one on him. Lowell jumped away from Connie, "What are you doing?"

Connie brought the blanket up to her chin, "Nothing."

Lowell leaned in towards Connie, "I like you Connie, but only as a friend."

There was that "F" word again, FRIEND! Connie tilted her head, "I thought you liked me?"

Lowell eased himself into the soft cushion of the sofa, "Yeah Connie, you're an awesome buddy, but I don’t think of you in that way."

Connie lowered her eyes, and stared at the floor. Lowell reached over, and gently rubbed Connie’s forearm, "Hey sweet stuff, it isn’t anything personal against you. You’re just not my type."

Looking Lowell straight in the eyes Connie bluntly asked, "Are you saying I’m too fat for you?

Lowell couldn’t make eye contact and his body shook as he remarked, "No Connie, you're just not my type."

Connie tried to stand up and Lowell sprung to his feet to give her a hand. Once off the sofa, Connie shoved Lowell away from her, "The next words out of your mouth better be that you’re gay, because I’m going to be rejected by a guy like you!"

Lowell picked up the blanket, which had fallen to the floor and threw it back on the sofa. "No I’m not gay, and if you want to know the truth, you're right! You’re too heavy for me!"

Connie shoved Lowell so hard he fell backwards onto the sofa, "A year ago I wouldn’t have given you the time of day you little fart! You would have pissed in your pants if I had kissed you! Now because I’m chubby you’re rejecting me, you geeky..."

Lowell interrupted Connie, "It’s not a year ago, you're no longer the beauty queen, you're now one of the geeks! I remember when you were slim, and how you used to stroll by us, with you’re head in the air, like you were someone special, and we were crap. Get a reality check because now, you’re just another fat girl!"

Lowell stood up and took Connie by the hand. "I befriended you because I thought there was more to you, then a snobby fashion princess."

Connie wiped a tear from her eye, as Lowell calmly told her, "Yeah, I rejected you because I’m not attracted to you, but tell me the truth? A year ago, would you be attracted to me?"

Connie shook her head, then softly replied, "You’re right Lowell. I’m sorry I flew off the handle. Its so damn frustrating being alone."

Lowell hugged Connie then kissed her cheek. "Still friends?"

Connie nodded, and as they sat back down on the sofa, Lowell tossed the blanket over their bodies. Lowell patted Connie on her knee then remarked, "Yeah Connie, you're correct. It is frustrating being alone."

At school the next day, things were back to normal for her and Lowell. They pretended the previous night never happened and continued on with their friendship. Connie still yearned for romance, but at school most of the guys simply ignored her. Connie agreed to join Ashley and Todd at a social gathering the following Saturday night, just to get out of the house and to meet some guys. Ashley helped Connie with her wardrobe, hair, and cosmetic’s. However, Connie spent much of the evening sitting by herself, only mingling with a few young ladies who were dateless themselves. There were indeed a few young men without female companions, but not one of them showed Connie any attention.

A few days later on her way home from school, Connie stopped off for a quick snack at the burger joint. As Connie sat down with her meal, Stuart walked into the restaurant. Connie smiled at Stuart as he strolled over to a booth on the far end of the burger joint. This was her chance for male companionship. Connie picked up her tray and waddled over to Stuart. Squeezing her body into the opposite side of the booth, Connie grinned, "Hi. Want some company?"

Stuart sipped his soft drink, then remarked, "I remember you. Connie Romita, right?"

Connie blushed, "You remember me? Aren’t you sweet?"

Then she giggled, "What's a cute guy like you, eating alone?"

Stuart replied as Connie began eating her pie, "Actually, I'm meeting some friends."

Connie did her best to flirt, as Stuart just listened and smiled. A few minutes later, Stuart’s friends walked in. At first they gave Stuart a funny look, then after whispering to each other, they bought their meals, and joined them.

"So who's the pretty young lady?" one young man asked.

Connie giggled at the compliment, "I’m Connie."

The other young man turned to Stuart, "This your girlfriend?"

Stuart shook his head, "No; we're just friends."

Damn, that nasty "F" word again. FRIENDS. But Connie was with two guys she never met before and was delighted to have their attention. Connie was so nervous, she wolfed down the pie like she hadn’t eaten in days. "I’m Miles and this is Kelsey."

Kelsey shook Connie’s hand, as he looked over her tray full of food. "So why is a beautiful babe like you, hanging around Stuart?"

Connie blushed then fluttered her big doe eyes. "He looked lonely, so I thought I’d join him."

Miles glanced over Connie’s girth and smiled, "Well I think you and Stuart would make a nice looking couple."

Stuart nixed the idea, "That’s not funny. We’re just friends."

Miles looked to Kelsey; "Maybe Stuart wants us to leave, so he can be with her alone?"

Connie spoke as she munched on a donut, "You guys don’t have to leave. I’d like to get to know ya’s."

Miles sipped his soft drink. "I’m not sure, what if Stuart gets, you know, jealous."

Stuart fired back at his friend, "Hey; I barely know this chick! She decided to join me because I once did her a favor!"

Connie nodded, "Yeah, Stuart once gave me a ride to the mall."

Connie turned to Stuart, and softly told him, "I know I promised you a date, that I didn’t keep. I’m very sorry."

Connie washed down the donut with a large glass of milk, as Kelsey remarked, "What’s stopping you now? Go out with the guy."

Connie smiled at Stuart, "If you’d like to Stuart, I'm free tonight."

Stuart looked to his friends, "Okay, the jokes over. I’m not interested in her."

Connie began to feel uncomfortable, but pressed on telling Stuart’s buddy’s, "I know I don’t know you guys very well, but I’m free this evening, if you’d like to get together?"

Miles callously replied, "Listen honey, I'm sure you have a heart of gold, but I’m not looking for a female friend."

Connie knew what Miles meant and looked over to Kelsey. "I guess you feel the same way?"

Kelsey nodded, turning his eyes away from Connie, "Yeah, sorry."

Connie realized it was a lost cause, and removed herself from the booth. She brought her empty tray to the service counter, buttoned up her large wool coat, and made tracks to the door. Upon leaving the burger joint, Connie heard Stuart say to his friends, "She used to be so beautiful before she got fat."

Connie felt rejected, defeated, and humiliated. Would she ever meet a guy who didn’t think of her as just an unattractive fat girl? Later that evening, Lora tried to cheer Connie up as they conversed over the phone. "Like, don't let those guys get you down. You’ll meet a guy one day, who'll like you for who you are. You’re nice, intelligent and have a great personality."

Connie understood what Lora meant, translation: She was frumpy and fat. Later in their conversation, Lora did mention that Connie was very pretty. But was that the truth or just an after thought?

16. Mar 3, 2006 #16

Observer

Observer

Observer

PART FOUR: CONNIE’S ROMANCE

January was a tough month for Connie. This was the first New Year’s Eve in quite some time that Connie had neither date nor boyfriend. She spent it babysitting her niece. Then from Lora she found out, Nikki was dating Winston. If that wasn’t enough to jolt Connie, Lowell and Elsa becoming an item certainly was.

Meanwhile Connie’s fondness for Ryan continued to grow as they began hanging out together at the coffeehouse, a couple times a week. However, Annie went on another diet, dropping her weight down to 145 pounds. How could she actually compete for Ryan’s affection, especially since Connie’s girth expanded to 289 pounds!

Her cute chubby face became fuller, her prominent double chin thicker. Connie’s upper arms and breasts increased just a tad, as did the size of her big belly. It was the bottom half of Connie’s body that claimed most of the weight. Her waist and hips became wider, as her spacious posterior became even larger.

No longer was her bottom a bubble butt that pushed out and upwards, but due to gravity it now just lay on top of her huge, beefy thighs. Connie was now by far, the heaviest girl at school. In gym class she had to wear sweats, because a gym uniform wasn’t available in her size. Ashley’s winter weight gain finally peaked at 220 pounds and Connie wondered when she would reach her peak?

Connie began to spend more time with her sister and family. She would often volunteer to baby sit and help her sister with housework. Once February arrived, Connie had a hard time fitting into most of her wardrobe. She couldn’t bring herself to stand on the scale and avoided it at all cost.

That was, until one evening after Connie had a heck of a time removing her extremely tight spandex slacks. Curiosity got the better of her. Connie blinked her eyes when she read the scale,"309 pounds!"

Connie patted her huge belly, and turned to the mirror; "I’m one thick chick that’s for certain."

Upon leaving the bathroom, Connie went straight to the kitchen and opened the fridge. Helping herself to a few hot dogs, which she ate right out of the package. Connie smiled, "Why fight it? I love to eat."

Once Valentine’s Day came around, both Ashley and Lora invited Connie to attend the school dance with them and their beaus. But Connie declined because she didn’t want to be a third wheel. Anyways, Connie felt like a blimp. What guy in his right mind would find her attractive? Connie figured, why be miserable at some dance when she could be just as miserable at home, alone.

Ashley did tell Connie, "After the dance, I'm going to have Todd drop me off at your place. We can make hot chocolate and talk until morning."

That night as planned, Ashley made it over by Connie’s house shortly after mid-night. Connie was in the kitchen eating ice cream when Ashley arrived. Ashley’s beautiful full figure looked flawless in a cherry red gown that accented her womanly curves and her long brownish-blond hair was curled in a style that complimented her sweet, round face. Connie spoke as she ate, "You look absolutely stunning!"

Ashley smiled, "Thank you Connie. Let me run upstairs, put on my sweats, and join you."

Connie gobbled up another spoonful of ice cream, "I wish I could look as attractive as you."

Ashley giggled as she replied, "Well, we’ll work on that."

Sitting in an over-size T-shirt and sweats, Connie glanced over her huge thighs, "Can my thighs get any bigger?"

Once Ashley returned to the kitchen, Connie handed Ashley her own gallon of ice cream and a soupspoon. "Eat up girl!"

Connie happily remarked. Connie poured chocolate syrup over her ice cream, "You know I’m almost 100 pounds heavier then you, isn't that wild?"

Ashley nodded as she nibbled on the ice cream. Connie pulled up her T-Shirt, and rubbed her corpulent belly, "Who’d think, my tummy would ever be bigger then yours?"

Ashley patted her own pudgy belly, "Yeah Connie, but mine’s got some size to it as well."

Connie leaned back into her chair, and continued eating as she told Ashley, "I never thought I’d ever be heavier then you. I always thought I looked better then you because you were chubby and I was slim. Maybe you’re still chubby, but you’re so beautiful. I’m a big sow compared to you."

Ashley took a spoonful of ice cream, "Don’t put yourself down like that. Okay, so you weigh more then me. That doesn’t mean you can’t look beautiful. All you really need to do is take better care of your appearance."

Connie stood up and walked over to the fridge, and removed some left over pasta. "Last year I received more Valentine day cards then I can remember, flowers too. I must have had 5 or 6 bouquets delivered to the house. This year, I got Valentine’s from you and Lora."

Connie took her seat and began eating the pasta. Ashley closed her carton of ice cream and began to munch on some cookies, "Well, a lot of guys are jerks. If they can’t see you beyond your size, you don’t need them."

Connie took a bite of pasta, followed by a spoonful of ice cream, "Maybe you’re right, Ashley. But, even a nerd rejected me."

Ashley leaned over towards Connie, "Hey, I know you feel bad, but things will brighten up for you."

Connie helped herself to a few cookies, which she dipped in milk, "So how was the dance?"

Ashley smiled, "Not bad. I had a nice time. Wish you were there."

Connie shrugged her shoulders, "No big."

Ashley dunked a cookie into Connie’s milk as Connie asked, "Was Ryan there?"

Ashley nodded as she gobbled up the cookie then replied with a laugh, "And he looked dashing!"

Connie finished the pasta and reached over to the other carton of ice cream,
    which she indulged. "Was Annie there?"

Ashley took a handful of cookies and spoke as she ate, "Yeah, Annie was there."

Connie sipped her milk and ate another cookie, "I’m so sure Annie was flaunting her looks just because she has a body, you know? Bad enough she lost weight, she didn’t lose any weight in her boobs! I mean, talk about well proportion, she's stacked!"

Ashley laughed, "Meow! Meow! Those are some catty remarks. You know, many of the girls in school, used to say the same things about you."

Connie finished her milk and got up to pour herself another glass as Ashley helped herself to a spoonful of ice cream. Ashley pulled her chair closer to

Connie's and as the friends shared in the ice cream, Ashley told her, "I heard since Annie slimmed down she made it plain to Ryan that she’s not ready for a commitment yet."

Connie blinked her eyes, "Wow! That's encouraging news."

Ashley nodded as she nibbled on the ice cream, "I don’t want to mislead you, they're still dating, but anything can happen."

Connie gobbled up a spoonful of ice cream then washed it down with milk. "Think you could put a good word in for me?"

Ashley tilted her head, and smiled, "Connie, what do you think?"

17. Mar 3, 2006 #17

Observer

Observer

Observer

Saturday evening Connie was by her sister’s, babysitting. As the baby slept, Connie was sprawled over the sofa reading a romance novel and snacking on potato chips and candy bars.

Near nine o'clock, the doorbell rang and Connie removing herself off the sofa, brushed the crumbs off her shirt, and adjusted her slacks before slowly walking to answer the door. Standing on the front porch, looking Errol Flynn handsome was Ryan with a bouquet of flowers in one hand and a box of chocolates in the other. Connie blinked as she dropped her jaw, "Ryan!"

Ryan smiled, "Okay, so I’m a day late, but happy Valentine’s Day."

Connie quickly hugged Ryan, and kissed his cheek. "Come on in, and stay a while. You can help me baby sit. My sister and brother-in-law won’t be home until after midnight."

Ryan walked in and Connie full of happiness talked non-stop, "These flowers are gorgeous and you know how much I love chocolate. Want to play cards? I can brew a pot of coffee or my brother in-law has beer, if you’d like a beer though it’s lite beer."

Ryan nodded, "Coffee’s fine, but I can’t stay very long."

Connie glanced over her reflection in the dining room mirror as they wandered into the kitchen. "Look at me, I look a mess."

Connie’s hair was pulled back and tied in a bouncy ponytail, which drew attention to her cute face.

"You look fine Connie, really."

Connie began to brew coffee, the smile never leaving her face, as she told Ryan,

"If I knew you were coming over, I would of been better dressed." Connie was wearing an over-size pink T-shirt and worn out black spandex slacks with a hole just above the knee. Connie grabbed a deck of cards and the couple sat down at the table.

"You play rummy 500?" Connie asked with a wide grin decorating her sweet face.

Ryan shook his head, "I play well enough to beat you."

Connie giggled, "We’ll see about that mister." Connie dealt the cards, "Where’s Miss Annie tonight?"

Ryan left the table and poured the coffee, "Well that’s why I can’t stay very long,
    Connie. I have to pick up Annie from the hospital at 11:30."

Connie giggled, "Yeah, she’s getting a lobotomy, right? Then she’ll really be a top-heavy bimbo."

Ryan laughed, "Isn’t that a little stereotypical, Connie? Just because a girl has big breasts, doesn't mean she has a low I.Q."

Connie fired back, "Yeah, but she doesn’t need to rely her brain too often."

Ryan handed Connie a cup of coffee and after taking a sip took his seat. "Actually we’re both aware, Annie's working part time as a housekeeper to put herself through college. You know, she is very bright."

Connie giggled, "Yeah, she’s a regular rocket scientist."

Ryan looked over his cards, "I am glad I stopped over to visit you. Maybe I can’t visit very long, but we can spend some time together."

Connie discarded a queen. "Did you talk to Ashley?"

Ryan nodded, "Yeah, she told me you felt down about Valentine’s Day. I meant to pick you up something anyway, so don’t think she influenced the flowers or candy. You know you're very special to me."

Connie folded her cards, "As a friend, right?"

Ryan shrugged his shoulders, "I guess? I don’t know Connie I'm so confused. Annie wants to get serious one day and the next day she doesn’t. I honestly don’t know."

Connie picked up her cards and was back in the game. "It’s a female’s prerogative to change her mind, per se."

Ryan laughed, "Oh really. Isn’t that a little sexist?"

Connie fluttered her big doe eyes, "Oh, I don’t think so."

A few minutes into the card game, Connie inquired, "Suppose things soured between you and Annie, do you have someone in mind, like for a back up chick?"

Ryan sipped his coffee and thought for a second before he replied, "I’ve never thought about it, but I guess your buddy, Nikki."

Connie laughed, "Yeah right, like you could actually afford her! She’s even more high maintenance then me!"

Connie paused then corrected herself, "I meant, more then I was."

Ryan folded his cards. "I was only pulling your leg about Nikki."

Connie nodded as she smiled, "I knew that, but seriously is there maybe someone, you know what I mean? Who’d you like to be with, if you and Annie began seeing other people?"

Ryan picked up his cards and discarded a deuce. "Did you have someone in mind?"

Connie began twisting her ponytail, her beautiful smile still intact. "Be truthful with me, okay?"

Ryan sipped his coffee then nodded. "Does my size affect your feelings for me?"

Ryan questioned Connie, "In what way?"

Connie stood up and approached Ryan. "Last year when you were smitten with me, you found me attractive, right?"

Ryan shook his head, and Connie placed her hands over her wide hips, "Do you like me only as a friend, because I got fat?"

Ryan left his chair and Connie backed away from him. "Connie, don't you think that’s a little insulting?"

Connie folded her arms over her large breasts, "I didn’t mean to offend you, but I find it so strange that you no longer have romantic aspirations for me since I’ve gotten heavy."

Ryan moved closer to Connie, "Let's be factual Connie. You had no interest in me, other then a friend because of my appearance. I wanted a relationship with you, dreamed of it, but you blew me off for that jerk what's his name..."

Connie giggled, "Winston."

Ryan threw his hands into the air, "Yeah, Winston!"

Ryan leaned up against the fridge, "So while you’re away in Wisconsin, I got close with Annie. You coming back to Chicago chubby has nothing to do with the way I feel about you. I like you Connie because we share many of the same interests and you’re fun to be around."

Connie stood with a glow on her face, her eyes sparkled, her smile grew, and her head slightly tilted. Ryan made eye contact with Connie and he paused for a moment then continued, "I’ve always known, in your heart you’re a wonderful young lady. That pompous stupidity of behaving in a certain manner and socializing in a certain clique because you were popular only kept you from discovering the real you."

Connie approached Ryan, "You’re right Ryan. As much as I liked you, I couldn’t get serious with you, because being popular meant my peers wouldn’t accept anyone outside of our circle. But I really like you Ryan, now more then ever."

Ryan placed his hand over Connie’s thick waist, "I don’t expect you too understand, but being totally honest...."

Connie tilted her head and smiled, "Honest about what?"

Ryan slowly rubbed Connie’s waist, "As much as I found you attractive when you were slender, I find you much more attractive now."

Connie purred, "Then kiss me."

Ryan took Connie into his arms, but a bit too gently because she laughed, "I’m not going to break, hold me tight!"

Ryan increased his grip around Connie’s waist, one hand slowly moving down Connie’s backside as they shared a long, passionate kiss. WHAM! Connie saw fireworks! Ryan squeezed Connie and kissed her again. Connie giggled, "Maybe we’d be more comfortable on the sofa in the living room."

Walking to the living room, their arms around each other’s waists, Connie glanced over her reflection in the dining room mirror. "Oh my gosh! I’m so much bigger then you!"

Ryan turned and faced Connie.

Rubbing her upper arm, Ryan asked, "And the problem with that is?"

Connie placed her hands over Ryan’s shoulders. "I used your size as an excuse not to get involved with you, but now I’m even heavier then you."

Connie turned and faced the mirror as she swung her arm around Ryan’s waist. Resting her head against Ryan’s shoulder, Connie slowly scrutinized her big pear shaped body. "I’m huge compared to you."

Ryan slowly ran his hand from Connie’s waist down to her hip sliding in front of her body; he softly kissed her neck then embraced her. "I find no fault in your size Connie, you shouldn’t either. I think you’re beautiful, simply beautiful."

Moving onto the sofa the sparks of romance kindled until it was time for Ryan to leave. However a date was made for the following Saturday night. Connie’s life turned around because. as Neala's incantation had said, true love’s first kiss opened her eyes. She never again thought of herself as an unattractive fat girl, but rather a big beautiful woman.

18. Mar 3, 2006 #18

Observer

Observer

Observer

Connie now had her confidence back, took better care of her appearance, and even started to hang out with Lora more often. Connie’s personality, however, was still changed for the better. She continued to help her mother around the house, didn't mind giving her sister a hand whenever she was in need of a favor, and coached Dahli and Elsa into having a better attitude and fashion sense. Both Ashley and Lora were delighted in the turn of events.

Saturday night, Connie was pleasing to the eye in a beautiful red sweater and black skirt. Her face looked adorable with just a dash of makeup and her wavy mane dancing over her shoulders. Ryan took Connie to a posh downtown restaurant, the perfect place to bestow one’s affections.

Ryan held Connie’s hand from across the table and Connie’s eyes twinkled in such a way, true happiness prevailed. "I was so foolish overlooking you and getting involved with Winston."

Ryan chuckled, "Well, Winston's a wealthy good-looking jerk. You know, the type of guy most girls find attractive."

Connie giggled, "Smart ass, which one of us is being sexist now?"

Connie was no longer embarrassed about eating in front of the male gender and ordered a huge meal, "I know I went a little overboard with my dinner. Once we get the check, I don’t mind splitting it with you."

Ryan wouldn’t hear of it, "No way, it's on me. Unless you’re not aware of proper etiquette when a man asks a women out, it’s his treat."

Connie smiled, "Just like you to be on top of things."

The happy couple buzzed through various topics over dinner, including Annie. "Where do I come in, Ryan? Are you and Miss Annie still an item or what?"

Ryan shrugged his shoulders, "Anne and I are still dating, but who knows if it’s meant to be? She told me Friday she still likes me, but is open to seeing other people."

Connie nodded, "You have to remember because Annie has lost a lot of weight, she’s getting noticed more often then usual. It’s only natural that she wants to play the field."

Ryan concurred and Connie then asked, "How do you feel about me?"

Ryan sipped his soft drink, "I never stopped liking you Connie. You’re the first girl I ever really liked. Why not leave those questions until tomorrow and let’s just enjoy tonight."

Connie laughed, "You sound like a poet. Okay, but before we start enjoying the remainder of tonight, I have to visit the ladies room."

Connie removed herself from the table and on her way to the ladies room spotted Nikki who was dining with a pleasant looking young man and a few other people. Their eyes made contact and Nikki smiled. Connie made a beeline to the ladies room and hoped she escaped Nikki. No such luck As she was leaving the stall, Connie discovered Nikki waiting for her. Nikki looked glamorous to say the least with her curly ash blond mane showcasing her beautiful face and her shapely figure in a tight, dark blue dress.

"Hi Nikki, what brings you here?,” she said. “There’s more then one toilet."

Nikki grinned; "I’m here with my boyfriend Dan and his family."

Connie looked herself over in the mirror, and after she brushed back her hair, adjusted her sweater over her big belly. "I thought you and Winston were an item?"

Nikki lit a cigarette and likewise checked out her appearance in the mirror. "You kidding me? I dropped that phony the first time he felt me up."

Nikki adjusted her bra, "Maybe I’m a little conceited, but I’m not trashy."

Connie glanced over Nikki’s dress then remarked, "Your dress really compliments your figure. You look beautiful."

Nikki smiled, "I was just about to say the same thing about you. You look very cute."

Connie blinked her eyes as a puzzled expression formed on her face. "What? Are you serious? No catty remarks?"

Nikki shook her head, "Not any more. I mean, like sure, I used to make fun of you behind your back, like all the time. But know something? After a while, I realized how cruel and thoughtless my criticism was. I behaved badly, and I don’t expect you too believe this, but a couple of times, I came to your defense when Winston and some of the other jocks ridiculed you."

Connie placed her hands over her hips, "Why didn’t you tell me this sooner?"

Nikki lowered her head, "I was so ashamed, I wanted to tell you, but couldn’t. Some of our, I mean, my friends didn’t think it cool to socialize with you. I can’t tell you how truly sorry I feel."

Nikki hugged Connie then took a step back and wiped a tear from off her cheek, "I feel so awful that you got heavy, I really do and even worse because I hurt you."

Connie smiled, "Don't feel bad about me, Nikki. I’ve accepted my size, and feel really good about myself."

Nikki tossed the cigarette into the toilet. "I don’t expect us to be back on terms especially since I treated you like crap. But like, maybe we could be friends again?"

Connie nodded, "Yeah, I don’t see why not."

Nikki smiled, "I see you’re out with Ryan Miller, I guess he’s a decent enough guy."

Connie concurred and Nikki remarked, "Give me a call and let me know how things work out, okay?"

Connie giggled, "Like old times? Yeah, I can do that."

After a few parting comments, Connie returned to Ryan. "You were gone so long, I was just about ready to send out a search party to look for you."

Connie laughed, "Smart-ass!"

After dinner, Connie and Ryan saw a movie then took a drive by the lake. "My
    curfew’s midnight Ryan, maybe we should head back home?"

Ryan complied with his lady’s wishes and once they arrived at Connie’s home, shared a tender kiss. "You’re welcome to stop in for a little while."

Ryan unfastened his safety belt, "Yeah, we never did finish that game of rummy 500. Are you ready for the challenge?"

Connie rolled her eyes, "What challenge? Rummy 500 is my game."

Ryan and Connie looked at each other in silence before sharing another kiss.

19. Mar 3, 2006 #19

Observer

Observer

Observer

EPILOGUE: THE CIRCLE OF FRIENDSHIP

By March Connie's weight eventually peaked at 324 pounds and she ceased getting heavier. Connie embraced her womanly body and took pride in her appearance. She wore her hair in a short, preppy hairstyle that flattered her sweet face, began to use cosmetics again, and wore clothes that complimented her figure.

Connie Romita was indeed, a big beautiful woman. As Ryan and Annie slowly drifted apart, Connie's romance with Ryan blossomed into true love. Ashley finally made peace with Nikki and Lora leading to the four of them becoming life long friends. Connie lost track of Lowell, Elsa, and Dahli after high school, but rumor had it that, Lowell married Elsa and Dahli became an independent movie director.

FIVE YEARS LATER: Connie and Ashley sat on the park bench eating ice cream cones while their daughters played together. Ashley was pregnant with her second child and looked uncomfortable in a sleeveless yellow sundress that exposed every pound of her 275-pound body. "You know Connie, I think Sandra and Merisa are going to best friends just like us. They’re so happy playing together."

Connie looking cute in a blue cotton blouse and black spandex slacks nodded and smiled, "Yeah, think you’re right."

Connie readjusted her 339-pound body on the bench, "I can’t wait for Saturday night. It’s been months since the four of us hung out together."

Ashley concurred, "Yeah, I know. We’ll have a good time and I’ll bring the chips and dip."

Connie twirled her ponytail, "Well Ryan’s leaving for his card game at around six, so I told Lora and Nikki to come over at about that time. Lora’s bringing the scrabble game and Nikki told me she’d bring the soft drinks."

Ashley folded her hands over her big belly; "Maybe we could order a pizza?"

Connie grinned, "I like the way you think."

Connie finished her ice cream cone then remarked, "Lora has really put on the pounds since her wedding. My gosh she's gotten so chubby her face is completely round."

Ashley replied as she scratched her thigh, "Yeah, I spoke to Lora last night and she told me she’s almost 180 pounds."

Connie smiled, "Well, she's not in our league yet, but it’s only a matter of time."

Ashley patted her enormous belly, "Wait until she breeds."

Connie laughed, "Now if we only could get Nikki to pile on a few pounds, she wouldn’t look out of place."

Ashley giggled, "Like that's going to happen. With her high profile job and the guys she dates forget about it. She’ll be thin until she’s at least forty."

The two friends continued to mingle their happy banter exchanged for laughter every few minutes. As they conversed, a chubby young lady with a child approached the friends. She was a rather pretty young lady, despite the fact that her hair was in curlers and her 235-pound butterball figure was in a frumpy, faded cotton gown.

"Connie? Ashley? Remember me?"

The friends glanced over the young lady and though Connie shrugged her shoulders, Ashley remarked, "Annie? Annie Grell?"

Annie smiled, "I’m Annie Swan now."

Connie stood up and hugged her former nemesis. "Look at you, you look gorgeous!"

Annie blushed, "Thank you, so do you."

Then she turned to Ashley, "I see someone is expecting. Motherhood certainly adds to your beauty."

Ashley rubbed her belly, and smiled, "Thanks Annie. Seems like you joined the club."

Annie swung her hands over her extremely wide hips and happily replied, "Yeah, I’m a fat and happy housewife!"

Connie sat back down and Annie followed, squeezing in between the two friends on the bench. "I got married right out of college, but never actually advanced in my career. I might return to the I.R.S. some day, but right now I just enjoy being a stay at home mom."

Annie then asked, "What’s been happening with you guys?"

Connie quickly brought Annie up to speed about her marriage to Ryan, their daughter, and how she was planning to have more children in the future. Ashley followed with the details of her marriage to Todd, their daughter, and unlike Connie her part time job selling real estate. "After the baby’s born, I'm going to take a short break for a while, but I’ll go back after a couple of months."

Ashley then brought up Nikki, "Nikki hasn’t changed all that much. She’s still a size four and has an excellent job downtown at a marketing agency."

Connie nodded, "Yeah, Nikki’s doing pretty well for herself."

Annie then asked about Lora and Connie replied, "Lora married a real nice guy who manages the Denny’s restaurant over on 95th street. Lora works at the bookstore at the mall and you wouldn’t recognize her. Her hair is now short, she wears glasses, and has gotten quite chubby."

Ashley added her two cents worth, "I guess her hubby lets her eats all she wants at Denny's, but seriously Lora is still a cute gal."

Connie then invited Annie to join them Saturday night. "Well Annie, what'd ya think?"

Annie wrapped her arms around the shoulders of her two friends, "Sounds peachy, count on me to be there."

Annie’s daughter left to play with the other two little girls as the three mothers conversed. And the circle of friendship continued...
    FINIS

20. Mar 3, 2006 #20

Markt

Markt

Markt

Wow. You're an incredible writer. I really enjoyed this and appreciate the effort and time you put in here.

In general, I don't go for 'magical' or unrealistic aspects in WG stories. However that was only mildly used here. I liked the subtle shift in the characters' mindsets which helped build a bit of realism. I also love that she filled out over time, not immediately, and quite expansively.

My main suggestion would be even more descriptions and details on Connie's physical expansion, how she feels physically as she grows, whether she enjoys certain aspects of it, the jiggling/waddling, etc. It almost seemed that she almost didn't notice much, that it just sort of happened, and she didn't pick up on all the little details (or maybe I'm just another obsessive FA who needs to hear about the physical details, who knows, hehe). In my experience there ARE girls who gain a lot of weight and it 'just sort of happens' and they don't seem to notice or even care much, but most girls that fill out do seem to obsess over every detail of their burgeoning body.

Anyway, again, great work.