• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The New Fat Girl - by Matt L. (~BBW, Eating, Magic, Romance ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
BBW, Eating, Magic, Romance, MWG - A classic BBW self-realization novella, reposted here in all 19 parts with permission of the author

THE NEW FAT GIRL
By Matt L

PART ONE: OFF TO GRANNYS

Connie Romita wasn’t a bad person. Vain, self-centered and a big time flirt, Connie had her flaws, but she was in no way a jerk. At least she never thought of herself as one. Connie was spoiled, and not by her parents, but rather due to her own popularity. It was a fact; every guy that Connie knew either wanted to date her, or was spellbound by her feminine charms and beauty. As for the various females that knew Connie, they wanted to be her friend or be just like her.

Connie thought the world revolved around her, and behaved in such a manner. She was the sole important person in her universe, and put her agenda before anyone else. If her mother needed help around the house, Connie couldn’t be found. If her sister needed a favor, Connie wouldn’t be available. Connie only cared about herself. Many of the students at Adams high school hung out with Connie because of her fun loving, full of confidence, brassy attitude. It also didn’t hurt that Connie looked like she belonged on the cover of a fashion magazine.

Connie’s light brown hair was long and wavy, and showcased her beautiful, slightly oval shaped face. Connie’s figure was slim and well tone and she wore outfits that drew attention to her firm medium size breasts, flat tummy and small bubble butt. However, Connie's body showed the tell tale signs of a heavier gal if she wasn’t a slave to dieting, and the treadmill. Her hips were a bit wide for her hourglass shape, and her thighs, though lean, were a little thick.

Even Connie’s sweet face, had a hint of a double chin, and though oval shaped, could easily become round with just a few added pounds. Connie wouldn’t admit it, but it was a constant battle of the bulge to stay under 130 pounds. Connie’s mother and sister were both full figured and Connie would have been as well if she hadn't started watching her weight while relatively young in school.

Chubby when she entered high school, Connie noticed that the slimmer girls were much more popular with guys, and so she lost weight, and eventually even won a spot on the cheerleading squad. Ever since then, eighteenm year old Connie watched what she ate, and worked out like a banshee, four times a week.

It was a Friday afternoon, and Connie looking cute in a halter-top and shorts, relaxed at a local burger joint, with her friend, Ashley Kane. Actually, Connie's mom and Ashley’s mom were best friends since grade school. They had hoped their daughters would follow suit, but to the truth, they were fair weather friends at best. Sure they liked each other, but Connie only hung out with Ashley when none of her other friends were around. Connie felt that Ashley wasn’t in her league, and only socialized with her to keep peace in the family.

Ashley never felt comfortable around the more popular students at Adams high school, and considered those who belonged to the various cliques’ to be phony and highly superficial. Judging others on standards that were unrealistic, like what clothes they wore and their family’s income, but worse of all, by appearance.

Ashley had a good sense of self-esteem, but felt many of the so-called popular students thought she was unattractive because she was chubby. At a few pounds over 200, Ashley often over heard the tacky banter regarding her girth as she changed into her gym uniform or in the cafeteria at lunchtime. It didn’t matter that Ashley’s was intelligent, with an almost genius level I.Q., or kind to a fault. To the popular crowd, Ashley was just another fat girl.

Needless to say, Ashley actually was a beautiful young lady in her own right. Ashley’s extremely pretty face looked cute, with chubby cheeks and double chin, her long, somewhat curly brownish-blond hair, dangling over her shoulders. Ashley took pride in her appearance, wearing outfits that were stylish, but not trendy, complimenting her round, butterball body.

Ashley really did enjoy Connie’s friendship, and knew that Connie was of better moral character then what she seemed. However, Connie was a victim of peer pressure, and to stay in the popular circle, behaved according to their standards. Ashley took a bite out of her bacon sandwich, "I aced my math quiz."

Connie nodded her reply, though her eyes were glued on the two good-looking hunks over by the service counter. Ashley brushed back her mane, then checked out the guys as well.

"Don't tell me you’re interested in those two?" Ashley asked, as she took another bite from her sandwich.

Connie smiled, adjusted her top, and then sat up straight to catch their attention. "Why not? I think they’re so cute."

Ashley shook her head, "Give me a break, Connie. Brad Ditko and Tyler Colan are two of the biggest players around."

Connie rolled her eyes as Ashley invited her to share in her sandwich. "No thanks. I try to stay away from bacon. Anyways, the guys are coming over and I never eat in front of guys."

Ashley smiled.

"Suit yourself." and then took another bite.

Brad and Tyler were rather handsome young men, who excelled in sports, and with the chicks, but were somewhat crude and pretentious.

"Hi Ashley, who's your friend?" Brad asked as he stood next to Connie, his eyes focused on her breasts.

Ashley cordially introduced the guys to Connie, and as she continued with her meal, the guys completely ignored her. Connie enticed the guys with her body language, and charms. Thrusting her bosom in their direction, and twirling her hair with her finger, Connie captivated the two young men by giggling at their jokes, and flirting with their ego’s. By the time the guys left to hook up with some friends, Connie was invited to a couple of parties, and complimented several times on her appearance. Ashley wasn’t even acknowledged by the guys when they walked away, as if she was invisible.

Connie smiled, "I'm so popular."

Ashley shoved some fries into her mouth, and then sipped her milkshake. "Can't you see those guys are jerks? They only came on to you because of your looks."

Connie reached over, and helped herself to Ashley’s milkshake, "So what's wrong with that?"

Ashley rolled her eyes, "Everything!"

Connie slurped the shake then replied, "What do you care? You have a boyfriend. I just like to play the field."

Connie eased back into the chair, and helped herself to some fries, which she washed down with the shake. Ashley leaned over the table, "No, you like to use guys."

Reclaiming her milkshake, Ashley then added, "and get your own shake!"

Connie laughed. "I only wanted try some of yours. If I made a habit of drinking large shakes, I wouldn’t be able to wear these shorts!"

Ashley leaned into her chair, folding her hands over her big belly, "You mean you’d get fat, like me."

Connie stood up, and readjusted her halter-top, "I don’t want to go there, but if you watched what you ate, and dropped like 75 pounds, you'd be so popular."

Connie placed her hands over her slightly broad hips, "Then you wouldn’t have to settle for that guy your dating."

Ashley finished the few remaining fries, "So now your'e going to dump on Todd. Todd’s a wonderful guy. You’ll never be as lucky in love as I am."

Connie smiled, "Sure, if you like fat guys."

Todd Buscema had been dating Ashley for quite a while. A handsome, intelligent, nice young man, with old fashion value's, who as Connie pointed out, was overweight. However Ashley brought it to Connie’s attention, that she was aware of Connie’s own casual friendship with a heavy young man. "Fat guys uh? I know you like Ryan Miller."

Connie returned to her seat, and in a low tone of voice asked, "How do you know about Ryan?"

Ashley laughed, and after finishing off the shake, announced, "Todd and Ryan are best friends."

Ryan Miller was a quiet, down to earth, rather good-looking young man, with sandy blond hair. Ryan mainly hung out at coffee shops and theaters. His passion being stage plays he longed to become a playwright. Ashley reclined in the booth, "I know all about you and Ryan, visiting that folk style coffeehouse on the north side almost every Saturday morning. I also know about your big date last Wednesday night, when you saw Grease together at the Chicago Theater."

Connie folded her arms over her bust, "It wasn’t a date. We're just friends."

Ashley quickly sat up, "Connie, you’re so full of it! You like Ryan. The only dilemma is, that since he’s around 250 pounds, your snotty friends would consider you a square, if you became involved with him."

Connie grew nervous, "No, you’re wrong. I only like Ryan as a friend. I’m not attracted to fat guys."

Ashley wouldn’t let up, "Come off it Connie. I’ve heard it from Ryan, how you laugh non-stop at his jokes, and get into deep philosophical conversations. You even rested your head against his shoulder, while he drove you home after the play last Wednesday. You like him."

Connie looked at her watch, "Oh no! I’m supposed to meet up with Lora and Nikki at the mall."

Ashley blinked her eyes, "I thought we were going to the movies?"

Connie giggled, "Oh yeah. Sorry Ashley, it was a last minute thing."

Ashley stood up, and straightens out her blouse, "Okay, so we’re off to the mall."

Connie slowly eased herself out of the booth. "Actually, we’re going to have to take a rain check."

Ashley’s bewildered look caused Connie to comment, "You know Nikki and Lora don’t exactly get along with you."

Ashley was way too smart to be insulted; she didn’t care much for Nikki and Lora to begin with. They were two preppy, self-centered, generic looking cheerleaders, who looked down on anyone whom wasn’t either wealthy or physically attractive. Ashley swung her purse over her shoulder, "Well, I’m not driving you to the mall."

Connie smiled, "Not a problem my chubbette friend."

Connie wandered over to a table where a male classmate sat alone eating a burger. Leaning over the table, her small, round bubble butt in the air, Connie practically pushed her impressive breasts into his face.

"Steve?" Connie asked in a babe lost in the woods tone of voice.

The young man staring at Connie’s ample bust, swallowed some air, "It's Stuart."

Connie sat down at his table, and fluttered her big brown, doe eyes. "I was wondering if you could do me a little favor?"

Stuart looked into Connie’s eyes, and was mesmerized in her spell. "Yeah, sure. Whatever you want?"

Connie smiled, "Why not take your burger to go, and drive me to the mall?"

Stuart nodded in agreement, and they walked out of the restaurant. On the way to the mall, Connie continuously thanked Stuart, and promised him a date that she never meant to keep.

Latest posts

Back