• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The new guy

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustPlainJim

Stop poking me!
Hello, folks. (boy, it'd be nice to have a part of the forum just for introductions. ^_^;; )

The name's Jim (if you couldn't tell by the screen name. By night, I am Captain Obvious!)

Since this is the BHM/FFA part of he forums, I though I'd start here. I've got he "B" and the "M" parts down, and I've been called "H" by a couple women but... bit of low self-esteem keeps me from seeing it, if it's there.

I've been an FA for a pretty short time... only the past two years have I been really into big women (though before that I think I had a subconsious attraction thing. >_>; )

Sorry, but this is kinda stream-of-consiousness. Lateat night and medications are funking with my head (Benadryl. I love alergy season >>; ).

Might as well describe myself, eh? Aside from the FA/BHM stuff.

Well, I'm 24, born and raised in the midwest. Still going to college and getting my Master's Degree in Computer science in... *looks at watch* ... 6 months? Hopfully. Got my Bachelors in '04 and already have a job lined up, thanks to a nice internship and a really great boss.

I'll spare you most of my personal history becuase there's... well... a lot of it. Suffice to say I've been a big kid all my life (still feel like a 'kid' sometimes)... and thanks to certain females in my family, I know where I get some of my FA-ness and my little pervertedness. ^_^

I'm a nerd. And a geek, a dork, and about everyting else that goes along with it (though I think my glasses make me look smexier). Anime, video games, RPGs, and a wealth of knowledge of all these TV shows and physics that can't work in the real world.

I'm a bit of an artist, though it's mostly a hobby. I'll only share the link to my first art page here, since I don't know how people will react to my other one. http://archammer2.deviantart.com
Let me know what you think. ^_^

I'm about 6'3", and last time I was weighed, I was 350 lbs. Though, that was several years ago and... well... things don't fit like they used to. I probably weight more now. >>;;;
Actually, I'm trying to lose a bit of weight. Mostly just becuase I HATE buying new pants! Though, I've learned to like the way I look (thanks to a now-former girlfriend who's a FFA). Sometimes, I need a bit of a reminder that some women like big guys (thus, why I'm here), but... I like being me. ^_^

Woo, I'm sure you all didn't need that kinda of self-exploration. XP

Anyway, hoping to find some friends (even better if I can find some friends around my area)... have some fun. And enjoy the company of some crazy people. ^_^

Latest posts

Back