• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The New Neighbor - by biggirlsrock (SSBW, Funnel feeding, Lesbianism)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biggirlsrock

Cunning Linguist
SSBBW, Funnel feeding, Lesbianism - A young woman meets her new neighbor who confides a secret desire to her.

The New Neighbor
By biggirlsrock

[Author’s Note:] Found this story in the discard room. I hope I did it some justice...

I remember the day they first moved in. It was early in the summer and as always, I was bored out of my skull. All my friends were off on vacation or in college. Truly dull. My only consolations were my MAD magazines and records. Loneliness can be a blessing and a curse. That is, until Tara arrived.

I just received my monthly delivery of comic books and magazines. Clutching the bundle of cheeky MAD articles and sea-monkey ads, I made a dash for my sanctuary. High in the bushy foliage of a maple tree, my temple awaited me. Dad made the tree house for my little brother, but he's scared of heights. That's okay. More room for me.

While thumbing through a monster movie mag, a peculiar sight caught my eye. The house next door had finally been sold (I thought they'd never sell that place) and the agent was outside with the neighbors.

I dropped to my stomach, peering out the hidden window.

I couldn't resist a good spy.

The husband and wife was a handsome couple. Though in their fifties, both looked like they spent a fortune on cosmetic surgeries. They were yuppies with a capital yup. Everything about them just screamed: “We're upper middle class and we love it!!!”

I continued to watch. Finally the van was emptied and they went inside. Suddenly the van lurched to the side as if something very heavy was moving around in there. Oh man, was there ever!

The girl looked only eighteen, same age as me. With great difficulty she heaved herself out of the car, gripping the handle for stability. Her face was incredibly beautiful. I was in love.

But it was her body that sent me into torrents of lust.

She looked like she weighed over five hundred pounds. A great percentage of it rested in her stomach and bosom. Though it was concealed by a muumuu, I could see those beautiful rolls of fat straining against their fabric prison.

Wow, she was huge! Each breast was the size of a basketball. But her stomach! That giant, undulating ocean of flesh. It swayed and jiggled with every movement, making her waddle. So big, it bulged out far beyond her bosom, hanging down to her knees.

I bet she hasn't seen her feet in ages, I thought.

Obviously my mom was immediately aware of the new neighbors. Always the happy homemaker, she whipped up a fresh batch of her famous cookies.

“Suzie!” she called. “Why don't you bring these to the neighbors?”

My interest was piqued and I was immediately amenable. “No problem, mom.”

With butterflies in my stomach, I skipped next door. I suppose the couple saw me coming because I didn't need to knock.

“Can I help you?”

I was greeted by a sleek, trendy woman. Her bleached blonde hair done up in a fashionably sloppy pony tail.

“Hi,” I managed to utter. “My mom baked these cookies for you.”

The woman accepted my gift, but there was definite haughtiness in her voice. “Normally, we don't allow sweets in the house. But I'll let this one slide.”

She looked back at me. “What's your name?”

“Susannah,” I said. “Susannah Morison.”

“I'm Sandra Westridge,” she said as she went back inside, slamming the door in my face.

I was alone the next day. Mom took my brother Aaron to the mall for new shoes. I watched them pile into the station wagon from my tree house. At the same time, the Westridges were leaving for work. Dressed to kill, they looked more like executives than a married couple. Soon they were gone in a cloud of mini-van smoke. That was my cue.

Hurdling down the maple, I crept next door. But something new had been added. Above the doorbell was one of those speakers you see in drive-thrus. With shaking fingers, I rang the bell.

“Who's there?” a nervous voice crackled over the speaker.

“Hi. My name's Susie. I'm your neighbor.”

There was a pause.

“What do you want?” the voice seemed to shudder.

“Nothing, I just want to say hello.”

Again, there was a pause.

“Come in. . .”

The door latch clicked electronically. She was allowing me in. My heart was racing.

The house was big and cold. Though there were many things still to be unpacked, the Westridge's had many of the rooms well stocked. These people had everything. A Hitachi big screen television, VCR, stereo's, even a compact disc player. No doubt about it, these people loved their toys.

“I'm in here.”

I followed the girl's voice down a long hallway. Seated on a round bed was the woman of my dreams. A mound of beautiful flesh.

“What's your name?” I asked.

“Tara,” she murmured.

With a warm smile I took a seat next to her.

“Sorry if I scared you.”

Shyly, Tara brushed aside a stray hair. Her massive arms jiggling like Jell-o.

“Do you want me to leave?” I asked.

“No,” she smiled, “I haven't talked to anyone in a long time.”

Tara's shyness had faded. She proved herself to be kind, witty and engaging. Everything I loved in a woman. For a while we fooled around with small talk. Movies, TV, music, current events. That sort of stuff. But soon she felt at ease to talk about her size.

“Just so you know, I don't eat a lot,” she said. “I've always been big.”

Now my curiosity was at its peak. “What caused your condition?”

She heaved a great sigh.

“The doctors said it's my endocrine system. When I was younger and went to the doctor one day I already weighed two hundred and thirty pounds. Ever since, I just kept gaining.

“Have you been to a doctor recently?” I asked.

Tara shook her head.

“My parents don't let me out of the house. They say doctors can't help.”

"What exactly is wrong with your endocrine system?" I asked her.

"Well, to put it simply I have no metabolism, and anything I eat triples the calories. So if I ate something that was 100 calories for you, it would be 300 calories for me. That's why my mom makes me eat salads all the time. If I were to really eat, I'd be fatter than I am now," she replied.

"So you're only allowed to eat salads?"

"Yeah, and only lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, and such. There's never any cheese, or eggs, or croutons. And always with 2 tablespoons of fat free dressing."

"That must suck," I said.

"You have no idea," she said. "I am ALWAYS hungry. Starving actually. I would love to go on an eating binge, just eat all the fattening foods that I never get a chance to taste. I'd stuff myself until I couldn't eat another bite, and then still force myself to eat more. I want to be stuffed to the point of bursting. But that'll never happen. I do think about it though, especially when my parents go out of town, like now."

"What do you mean out of town?" I asked her. "How long are they gone for?"

"They left this morning for a summit. They'll be gone for 4 days," she said. "Why?"

An idea hit me, and I was sure Tara would LOVE it.

"Well, if your parents are gone for 4 days, why don't I run out and get you some of the food you have been craving. I'd love to help you," I said excitedly.

"Are you serious?" Tara asked, "Cause if you're not, don't fool around."

"Tara, my dear, I have never been more serious about anything in my life!" I assured her. "What would you like?"

"Anything...EVERYTHING!" she squealed.

"Are you going now?" she asked. "Please hurry, I am starving!"

I got up and went over to her, patted her mammoth belly, and leaned over to kiss her. I couldn't believe I was doing it, but she didn't pull away. Her mouth met mine and opened, and we kissed passionately for a minute. She then whispered "Hurry." in my ears.

"I'll be right back." I said running out of the house. I ran into my house, grabbed my purse and keys and hopped into the car. McDonald's was first. I got 3 Big Macs and 6 orders of large fries. I then hit Taco Bell for 3 Beef Supreme and 3 Nacho Cheese chalupas. I called ahead to Pizza Hut and ordered a large extra cheese pizza. Before I picked that up, I went to KFC and got 2 chicken pot pies and 3 KFC bowls. Then I hit Friendly's for 6 chocolate fribbles, and went to get the pizza and started back. I was almost there when I saw a Dunkin Donuts, and ran inside for 6 chocolate glazed and 6 Bavarian creme. Oh, she was going to eat like she had never did before.

I rang the bell, and the latch clicked immediately, and I went inside with the first set of bags. She was just where I left her, her hands outstretched.

"Thank you," she cried. "I need to eat, I am starving."

She started with a Big Mac. Her first bite must've been orgasmic to her, cause she let out a groan.

"I have more," I said. "Be right back."

She managed to mumble OK thru her full mouth. I ran back to the car to get the rest of her food. When I got back in she was working on a nacho cheese chalupa.

"So good," she said, without taking her eyes off it. The chalupa never had a chance, it was gone in 4 bites. I got one of the KFC bowls opened and started to feed her as she opened the pizza box. She continued eating, with me helping her until all the fast food was gone. All that remained were the dozen doughnuts and the chocolate shakes.

"Whew," she moaned, rubbing her magnificent, mountainous belly. "I am stuffed."

"Don't forget dessert," I said as I brought the box of doughnuts over to her.

She looked hesitantly into the box, and then looked me in the eye and said

"No, I can't forget dessert," she groaned, and grabbed a doughnut.

I handed her a shake and she downed half of it. She grabbed another doughnut, opened her mouth and half of it was gone. She was looking at me.

"You like watching me eat?" she asked. I couldn't speak, I was simply amazed by her. I nodded my head.

"Then help me up," she said. She stuck out her hands, and I helped her get off the bed. She was breathing heavily now. It was clear that she moved very little. She groaned again, and instead of standing straight up, she doubled over.

"Ohhhhhhh!" she moaned. "I...ate...too...much!" she said in between labored breaths.

"Take...my...nightgown...off." she commanded. I reached over and pulled it up over her head. She then stood up straight and took the rest of it off. She doubled over again. She pushed her belly in between her massive thighs, and then squeezed them. It was as if she was trying to pull her belly off. She looked up at me.

"I...am...so...full...but...I...must...have...those...doughnuts," she breathed heavily.

I grabbed 2 out of the box and put them in her eager mouth.

"Umph!" she moaned and began chewing. I kept this up until all the doughnuts were gone.

She was still doubled over, that gigantic belly still between her massive thighs. I walked behind her. I couldn't believe my eyes. I put my hand on her back and asked if she wanted to lie down again.

"Yes...I...think...that...would...be...best. (whew) ... can't ... eat ... another ... bite!" she cried.

As if to concur, her belly began to grumble, she started to rub it, and she groaned again.

I looked over at the table and saw there were still 5 and a half shakes left, and then I looked at her fat, naked body. I had never been so turned on in my life.

"Be right back," I said running out of the room. I ran into the kitchen, to try and find a funnel. It was in the 3rd drawer, and I slammed it shut and ran back to her room.

She was exactly how I left her, groaning, breathing heavy, and rubbing her belly, which grumbled again. I got her nightgown from off the floor and tied it around her wrist.

"What...are...you...(groan)...doing?" she asked.

"You'll see," I said. "You're going to love it."

And I chuckled as I heard her belly grumble again. I put the nightgown through the end of her wooden headboard, and tied the other wrist with the other end of it. Looking at her made me even hornier. Her head couldn't move, because it was trapped by her fat arms which were tied together above her head, and her double chins.

"What...are...you...(groan)...going...to...do...to..me?" she asked again.

"This," I said, holding the funnel up so she could see it.

"Oh... I ... am ... so ...full," she panted beteen breaths.

"Didn't you say you wanted to be stuffed to the bursting point?" I asked.

Tara nodded.

"Well, then, let's make 100% SURE you are," I said enthusiastically.

"Whew...OK," she said.

I put the funnel in her mouth and started pouring the first shake. When I finished, I took off all my clothes, and knelt down on the bed next to her. I then leaned over onto her massive, overstuffed belly, and began kissing it. She was still groaning, but I thought I detected a hint of pleasure in there as well. I got up and grabbed another shake and started pouring. The groans got louder, as well as the rumbling from her belly, which seemed to have taken on a mind of its own. It was actually shaking! God, I was so wet.

I grabbed a third shake and she began to cry, tears running down her fat cheeks, she also broke out in a sweat. She was pleading, but I had no intentions on stopping. I knew she could do this, and I was going to make sure she finished what she started. With the third shake done, I rubbed her expanded belly. It was as tight as a drum. I picked up the 4th shake and showed it to her. She started crying more, and closed her eyes waiting for the inevitable. Her belly was really grumbling now, nonstop. Sounded like a small war was taking place inside.

With the fourth shake done, I grabbed the 5th. I leaned over and kissed her fat, tear stained cheek.

"This will be done in no time," I said, and started pouring. She kept her eyes closed as I poured. She was really breathing heavy, and I started rubbing her belly again. I continued pouring until every drop was in her. She looked relieved when I put the cup down, thinking she was done. However, there was still that half shake that she started drinking when she started eating the doughnuts. I couldn't let it go to waste. I picked it up and began pouring and the loudest grumble came from Tara's belly. Her belly was shaking badly, and I swore she was going to burst, but she managed to finish it all.

I took the funnel out of her mouth, and she started screaming. "I...am...(GROAN)...going...to...bur...bur...burst! (GROAN!) I...can...hardly...breathe! (GROAN!)"

"I KNEW you could do it!" I said, untying her. "That was incredible. How do you feel?" I asked.

"Full...too...full...(GROAN)...ate...too...much," she grunted.

"That's what you wanted though, isn't it?"

She grunted an uh-huh.

I leaned over and started kissing her. Her breaths were labored, and that really turned me on. I started rubbing her breasts, and squeezed her nipples.

"Oh ... wow" she squealed.

I then started sucking on them. I started moaning now. Finally, I couldn't take it any more. I got on the bed in between her legs. I started rubbing her incredible, overstuffed, enormous belly. I swear I could bounce a quarter on it, that's how tight it was.

"You are really fat." I said matter-of-factly. "And really beautiful." I added. I then started kissing her belly. The rumbling from inside was even louder being right up against it. I then spread her legs, and started kissing her. Her scent drove me wild. I spread her lips and my tongue met her clit. She groaned, but this was from pure ecstasy. I continued licking her, and when she came, not only did her gargantuan body shake, the whole bed shook. I thought we were in the middle of an earthquake.

I got up, and turned around, and stood over her head. I then squatted down on her face. The upper part of my body rested on her belly as she started licking me. My arms moved all around the vast expanse of her belly. She was amazing. When I came, rather quickly I might add, it was the most intense feeling I have ever felt. I got up, and lay down beside her. She was still panting, as was I.

"I...have...never...felt...like...this...in...my...life," she gasped.

"Me either," I replied.

She grabbed my hand and asked slowly between breaths "What's ... for ... breakfast ... tomorrow ... morning?"

I smiled, and snuggled up next to her, thinking the next few days were going to be really fun.

(Continued in post 9 of this thead)

Latest posts

Back