• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The New Scarlet Letter I - Earl Brown - Part 1

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
BBW, WG, Eating, Future Fiction

The New Scarlet Letter - I

by Earl W Brown, III

Jennifer was scared. She was in Municipal Court in the Year 2024-Post Bush. The plea agreement seemed like the right thing to do since her attorney was so adamant to take the deal. The affair had happened by accident and she truly loved Jeff. How did it happen?!? She couldn't even remember how it started.

The judge said, "I have reviewed this case and taken into account all the parties involved. Based on the terms of this plea agreement, my ruling is 250."

Jennifer was taken out of the courtroom with tears rolling down her face. The last thing she glimpsed before she was led to the prison van was Jeff's wife. She did not know what was going to happen to her.

Jen was awakened suddenly by the opening of the van door. She was quickly led into a room that appeared to have a doctor and 2 nurses. She had fallen asleep on the ride from the courtroom and now she was waking up.

The nurse said, "It's OK, I just have to give you a shot. It won't hurt too much. In a few weeks, it won't hurt that much at all."

Before she really knew what was happening, the Nurse gave her a shot in her ass.

"What is going on?” she thought." What is going to happen to me?"

The Nurse seemed to sense her thoughts and said, "That's ok honey, you'll get used to it. We are about to send you to your room."

At this point the doctor addressed Jen. He said, "Before we send you to your room to meet your new roommate, there are few things you need to know. For your moral crime, you have been sentenced to an alternative punishment facility. This is a minimum security complex and we very rarely have discipline problems here. You're roommate can tell you everything else you need to know. “

"Where am I?" "How long will I be here?” said Jen.

"Don't worry honey, you will find out everything when you get to your room. Before you go, we have to get you your uniform and take a few pictures and get some measurements. What size are you, honey? About a 6?" said the nurse.

“Yes” said Jen. She was too scared to say much more.

Jen had not even realized but she was in a hospital gown with nothing but her panties on underneath.

"Bring her a small" yelled the Nurse. Another woman walked in with a pair a black lycra shorts and top.

"Put this on honey, this is the standard uniform here, said the woman. Jen easily slipped into the skin tight shorts and black top.

There was a full-length mirror on the wall and Jen could not help but think to herself, "Man, even in this I still look hot."

The nurse told her to go stand on a small platform at one end of the room that had a camera set up on a tripod in front of it. "OK, let me get your weight and measurements before we take some pictures and then you can go" said the nurse.

There was a doctor’s scale on one side of the platform and Jen stepped up onto it. The nurse slid the bar back down from 200 to 100 Jen noticed, and then adjusted the scale.

"121 it is", please face the camera straight ahead, then turn to the left and then turn your back to the camera so we can get a good picture of your bottom" said the Nurse as if she done this 1000 times.

Jen and the nurse left the clinic area and walked out into lobby, which was like a nice college dorm. There were couches and chairs and several large TV's and a lot of snack machines.

"This is where most of the girls hang out. Everybody is at dinner right now, so we'll go on to your room so you can meet Angela, your roommate", said the Nurse. "By the way, the snack machines are all free here", she said with a wink.

They went through a pair of double doors and into what was obviously a residential wing. After passing several rooms, they came to number 244.

"Here we are, let's get you settled in, said the Nurse. She knocked lightly and walked into a nice living area with a nice size kitchenette on one side.

Latest posts

Back