BBW The Nightside

Discussion in 'Recent Additions' started by BigElectricKat, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Apr 5, 2019 #1

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

Are you intelligent? Staff Member Global Moderator

The Nightside
    by BigElectricKat

I had been working at the Nightside part time for the better part of a year. It was a strip club in the Florida panhandle not far from the beach. My buddy Mike’s sister owned the club and I was able to get a gig deejaying a couple nights a week. The extra cash came in handy and helped me satiate my need for more music and equipment.

You’d think that a young, red-blooded, straight male would be in heaven working in a strip club full of nearly naked women. It seemed so at first, but over time all of the late nights, the fights, the arguments, the smell of smoke, and the medical enhancements began to take their toll on my mind. I had dated a couple of the dancers and found the experience… lacking. As time went on, a revolving lineup of silicone boobs and beer-breathed girls wasn’t as appealing as it once was. To top it off, we’d just lost our fourth bartender in as many months.

It had been an unusually dreary day on the Gulf Coast that morning. By early evening, the vibe was downright dreadful. And by the looks of the skies, I wasn’t counting on getting much in the way of tips that night. When I got to the club, I started my usual routine: set up my equipment, start making set lists for the dancers that were scheduled, and grab a beer from the bar. Mike was stocking the bar when I came in. He was glad that I was in early because he wanted to introduce me to the new bartender. He said that she was very eager to work for us. I rolled my eyes. “You hired another female bartender”, I asked. Seriously? We just hadn’t had much luck with gals tending bar. There just seemed to be too much estrogen in the building and jealousy always reared its ugly head. Mike said, “Trust me on this one”.

Just then, I heard the squeaky door to the locker room open. When I turned to see who it was, I was both shocked and delighted. Striding toward us in a tight fitting yellow and blue dress, was a towering visage of womanhood, so confident, it radiated from her like heat from the sun. I’m sure she stood a full 6’1” tall in her bare feet. I would guess that she was all of 350 pounds of pleasantly proportioned plumpness. While she had a pear shape with acutely flaring hips, she was extremely gifted in the bosom area as well. Her tight dress held a very large and shapely rear in check and reached only down to her mid-thigh, revealing large, powerful and evenly dimpled legs.

In the dim, reddish light, her white skin took on an almost translucent quality and seemed to glow. The freckles on her face provided such depth that they seemed to soften her skin even more. Mike introduced her as Reagan and while my eyes were transfixed to her emerald orbs, I shook her perfectly manicured hand and almost fainted. Her hands were so soft; the kind of soft that you associate with babies, yet they were strong and seemed to be to engulf my own large hand.

We chatted for a moment and right away, I was charmed by her southern accent, spoken with a tone that evoked the sensuality of warm honey. To say I was instantly smitten would be an understatement. After a moment, I excused myself to get ready for the night that was coming. It felt like I was literally tearing myself away from this reubenesque goddess.

While setting up my equipment, I made sure to watch as Mike went over all of her duties with her. Several times I stopped in awe, as she easily hauled cases of beer and liquor from the back storeroom to the bar. I marveled at the way her hips moved rhythmically as she strode across the floor. A couple of times she caught me stealing glimpses of her, giving her an approving nod or a “thumbs up” each time. She didn’t seem to mind but she wasn’t beaming with delight either.

After a while, the rest of the staff came in: bouncers, waitresses, and dancers. It was a Friday night and suddenly seemed like it would be busy. After some of the staff saw Reagan, you could see them whispering and giggling. As the evening got into full swing, the beer was flying and the dancers were twerking for dollars, I just continued to steal glances at Reagan. I watched her move so fluidly behind the bar. All the while, she smiled and made drinks like a pro. I just couldn’t take my eyes off her and she noticed.

When the night was over, a bunch of us were headed out to our favorite afterhours joint to grab a drink and some good food. Mike invited Reagan to join us but she declined. I offered to walk her to her car and she accepted. I made sure to tell her that she handled that first night very well and that it was fun watching her work. She told me that she enjoyed watching me work as well. I hadn’t noticed her observing me but was glad that she had. She noted most of the dancers hugged or flirted with me during the night. I told her it was nothing.

When we get to her car, she asked me if I was dating any of the girls. I was initially taken aback by the question, but recovered enough to answer her honestly. I told her that while many of them were attractive and we’re all playful at work, they mostly weren’t my type. I expected her to ask me what my type was but she did not. Instead, she unlocked her car placed her purse on the passenger side seat, slowly bending over as she did so. Watching her backside appear to expand in her dress as she leaned over suddenly made my heart go pitter-patter.

When she stood up again, I must have had an unknowing smile on my face. Her eyes lit up a bit and she smiled warmly at me. She thanked me for walking her to her car and extended her hand toward mine. I gently shook her hand with my right while enveloping the back of her soft, velvety smooth hand with my left. Surprisingly, her grip became tighter and she pulled me in close to her. She bent down and whispered in my ear, ‘Thank you for being a gentleman” and then gave me a soft kiss on my cheek. She then climbed into her vehicle, waved, and then drove away. I stood there, eyes wide open, mouth agape, stunned. The scent of vanilla was swirling around in my brain and I couldn’t stop seeing her beautiful rear when I closed my eyes.

Due to my military commitment, I wasn’t able to go to the bar for two nights after that. When I finally got a night off, I was anxious to see if Reagan was still working there. When I walked in the door I was initially disappointed; there were only a few customers and Johnny, the assistant manager was behind the bar. I scanned the room for Reagan but she was nowhere in sight. Just as my heart began to sink, out she strode from the back cooler. She was carrying a case of Bud Light bottles with one hand, pressed high in the air like an expert waiter with a tray of food. In my head, I marveled at her strength, her balance, and her brashness.

When she saw me, she winked and smiled that big, broad smile that I had so quickly become enamored with. Then she went about her business preparing for the night’s activities. As I had done since her first day, I watched her intently from the DJ booth. When she moved, her beautiful, big body moved rhythmically with her, swaying to and fro. I almost became hypnotized by the jiggling of her flesh.

At one point, I was underneath the mixing board rewiring some speakers when her strong, powerful legs appeared right beside my head. When I looked up, she wasn’t even looking at me. As I stood up and took a step back, she moved in front of me and started going through my CD’s (this was pre-mp3 days). As she searched through the music, her hips swiveled back and forth there in front of me, as though she were hearing music of her own in her head. Her magnificently huge rear seemed to be calling out to me but I stayed my hand, being a gentleman and all.

When she finished picking out her music, she turned to me and handed me the CD’s saying, “Play these for me while I work, Big Guy”. And then she bent down and kissed me on the cheek again. Again I was stunned into silence as I watched her walk back to the bar. It seemed as though she might be even bigger than I originally thought but it somehow made her even more appealing to me.

The night played out the same as before: me walking her to her car, inviting her out with us, and she respectfully declining. Again, she whispered in my ear. This time she said, “You’re very sweet”. I tried not to ascribe any meaning more than her words suggested. This scenario played out again and again over the next few weeks. Always ending with a kiss on the cheek and something whispered in my ear in her warm, deep, sexy voice.

About a month in, I thought the same routine would play out one night. But when I walked her to her car, she strolled to the passenger’s side and opened the door and just stood there smiling. After what seemed like an eternity, I walked over and sat down in the seat. She gently shut the door and then sat down in the driver’s seat. I asked where we were going and she said, “To a nice, secluded spot”.

My heart began to race and I could hear it beating in my chest. It seemed to be so loud that I thought she could hear it as well. She didn’t say a word while we were driving to her “spot”. She turned down an access road that led to the backside of a little park, a block away from the ocean. After she stopped and we exited the car, I could hear the waves crashing on the shore. I was glad for that sound as it drowned out the thud-thud of my racing heart.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2019
    John Smith, brope09 and DragonFly like this.
  2. Apr 5, 2019 #2

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

I followed her along a path that led to a picnic area. She leaned against a table and I sat on one opposite of her. I just stared at her. It seemed the longer I stared, the bigger and more desirable she became, which shocked me. I had never been with a gal of her size, though I never discriminated for size. I suppose the opportunity never arose until (potentially) now.

After what I felt was an awkward silence, she asked me, “Do you know why we’re here?” I shook my head no. And she said, “You’ve been nothing but kind and polite to me this whole time. I want to find out what you’re all about.” Then she asked me, why I wasn’t dating any of the dancers at the club. I told her that while many of them are attractive and sometimes flirty with me, I wasn’t much into silicone Barbie dolls who are all about their looks with no substance. Then she asked me if I were gay! I laughed so loudly, I scared myself. Then she asked why I was interested in her.

I told her that I found her to be incredibly attractive and that I liked her confidence and strength. I also complimented her sense of style and how good she always looks in her clothes. She smiled and took these comments graciously. Then she asked me something that stunned me. “So, are you just into fat girls or what”? I was struck dumb by the query. I’d never thought in that vein before. But looking back, there were times when I found myself attracted to someone that some of my friends felt was beneath them. It always bothered me that guys would be mean or dismissive to a gal just because she was fat.

Finally able to gather myself I said. “Not per se. I’m just totally, completely into you. I can’t help it. I love watching you work, I enjoy talking to you, and imagining how wonderful it would be to be with you.” That last bit was very surprising as it escaped my lips. I don’t think I’d ever uttered those words out loud before. She stood there, contemplating what I had just said and then she asked one final question. “Have you ever been with a woman as big as me before?” I asked, “How big are you?” She smiled and with a grin said, “380 pounds. Can you handle that?” My eyes must have lit up when I said, “Definitely!”

With that, she sauntered over to me and gently parted my legs so that she could press into me. I was sitting on the edge of the table which made me slightly taller than standing on my feet but she still towered over me. She slowly slid her arms around me and I did the same to her. It felt phenomenal to have my arms completely filled by a woman instead of wrapping my arms around boniness. She leaned in and kissed me lightly about my face and neck as I reciprocated, inhaling her vanilla scent and becoming intoxicated by it.

When she finally slipped her tongue into my mouth I nearly passed out from the sheer delight. Her mouth was warm and wet and tasted of cinnamon. My cock instantly got rock hard and I was afraid that she’d feel it rubbing against her belly. After a moment, I felt the urge to do something I had been pining for since the first day I met her. I slipped my hands down her waist and slid them down to encompass her rear. To my surprise and joy, her big, soft derriere fit nicely into my hands. I was beaming when I realized that her rear was so big that I couldn’t get my hands to touch while holding each cheek. I was overcome with the yearning to have her put that big, soft, fleshy ass all over me! I wanted her to rub her bottom all over me. I wanted her to sit on my face and smother me with it while I licked every part of her undercarriage.

She must have sensed my delight because she began gyrating her hips rhythmically and she only briefly stopped when her pelvis met the aforementioned raging hard-on that I’d been hiding in my pants. At that point, I guess she felt emboldened because she started stroking the outside of my pants which sent my mind into overdrive.

It must have brought out her “bad girl” side because she whispered in my ear with that sultry voice, “Take it out for me.” Trying to remain cool, I leaned back undid my belt and unzipped my pants. I hadn’t yet gotten my underwear down when she grabbed the waistband and pulled it toward her. The head of my cock got caught under the waistband until it snapped back and slapped on my stomach. She looked down and smiled. And then she did something that I had been fantasizing about since the moment I met her. She wrapped her big, soft hand around my dick and began to softly stroke it. It was such an amazing feeling that I let out an audible gasp of pleasure.

Her lovely, flawless white hand enveloping my dark male member was a sight to behold. I looked in her eyes while she was stroking me and she seemed to be enjoying it almost as much as I was. There was a gleam in her eyes and I felt like all sorts of ideas were running through her head. She slowly reached in and cupped my balls with her other velvety smooth hand and my body jolted from the sensation. Her hands on my penis were softer than anything that had touched it before. She obviously knew what she was doing because the motions of her hands were perfectly choreographed to bring maximum pleasure. She continued to massage me down there until she could start to feel my cock beginning to spasm. At that point, she slowly decreased her hand movements so as not to have me explode all over her hands, I think.

3. Apr 5, 2019 #3

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

My heart was racing and my breathing must have sounded like a lion that had just chased down a gazelle. I was so amped up. She stepped back and to the delight of my eyes, she began pulling up the hem to her contour-fitting dress. Over her large, creamy thighs. Up the dress went and I sat there, transfixed. Her beautiful white flesh seemed to take on the form of soft serve vanilla ice cream and it made me hungry for more. When she got to her vagina I was pleasantly surprised to see that she’d done some sculpting down there. Her puffy, fat, delicious looking pussy had just a small patch of hair and was otherwise smooth and obstruction free.

When she pulled it up further, her massive, soft, fleshy rump seemed to spring forth as it was no longer held in check by the fabric of the dress. There was a small thud as her rump smacked the table behind her. It was the biggest ass I had ever seen and was perfect in its imperfection. It was so large yet smooth with a requisite bit of cellulite laced throughout. When she was finished hiking up her dress, she backed up against the picnic table behind her and I was keenly aware that she wanted me to “come hither”.

I leapt off my table and I think I startled her when I stood on my tip toes and grabbed the back of her neck for a long, deep, wet kiss that hardened my cock even more (if that was possible). She must have liked it because she returned the ferocity of my kiss in kind. For what seemed like hours, we kissed and groped each other. She reaching down rubbing the underside of my penis and I exploring all of the nooks, crannies, and crevices of her bottom half. Her pussy was warm and wet when I slid the first of two fingers inside her and when my thumb grazed her clit, a whispered “Ahhhhh” exuded from her lips. That was music to my ears.

I bent down to where I could get my hands and arms behind her knees and proceeded to lift her up. She looked worried when I began to attempt this but realized that the strength in my legs, from years of running track and playing football, would suffice to handle her weight. I gingerly sat her naked bottom on the perforated picnic table and she laid back. When I again bent down and grabbed her ankles, I placed them upon my shoulders and started kissing her inner thighs.

She must have been a bit ticklish because each kiss elicited a little giggle. On each leg, I started just above the knee and gave her little kisses all the way up to the crease between her leg and vagina. Then I went back and gave her little nibbles along those same lines. Each time her thigh would tighten up when I got close to her womanhood. Finally, I thought it was time to stop teasing and time to start pleasing. On my final trip up her thigh I kept on going until I planted a little kiss right on her clit. Again she giggled with delight. Then I began to work my tongue in past her labia and deeper into the folds of her vagina. When the tip of my tongue found her clit, her hands came to rest upon my head and I knew that she was enjoying it.

I swirled my tongue around and around her clit for a moment and then stuck it out as far as I could and plunged it as deeply inside her as it would go repeatedly. My nose tickling her clit as I did this. The taste of her essence filled my mouth and made me hunger for more. By now, she was rubbing my head in time with my tongue-fucking her. The faster I stuck it in, the faster she rubbed all over my head. After a few moments of this I felt her body begin to shudder and she stopped rubbing and just gripped the back of my head and smashed into her pussy. Sensing that she was about to climax I took my lips and made and airtight seal around her clit while my tongue lightly flicked it.

Suddenly, the cool skin of her thighs clamped both sides of my head like a vise, shutting out nearly all sound, and she began to thrust her pelvis up to meet my hungry mouth. Her breathing became deeper and more staccato. One hand banged on the table the more attention I paid to her clit and when I began to hum while sucking on it, it sent her over the edge. Her “AHHHHHHHHH” sounded almost like a growl, deep and raspy, as she came. I could feel her juices gushing out, making my chin wet.

I had slipped my hands underneath her beautiful booty, squeezing as much of her big rear as my hands could hold. Her legs were draped over my shoulders and the weight of all that felt so perfect to me. I realized that when she came, I too came, without anyone or anything touching me. That’s how intense this encounter was. My cock remained hard and stiff. Her mere presence did that to me.

As her breathing subsided, her muscles relaxed and she released my head from her powerful grip. I stood up and pulled my pants up as she also stood and shimmied her dress back down over all that heavenly flesh. Just watching her do that made me want to go down on her again. As I was getting myself together, I started to use the bottom of my shirt to wipe all of her honey from my face. She stopped me before I could complete this task and said, “Let me get that, Big Guy”. At which point she began to kiss and lick my face all over.

With that one courteous and selfless gesture, I could see that this was the beginning of a beautiful relationship.

The End

AmyJo1976 and wrenchboy like this.
  4. Apr 5, 2019 #4

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

Let me know what you think.

5. Apr 5, 2019 #5

Killexia

Killexia

Killexia

JFC... my mouth is hanging open. That's hot! Love to read it from a man's point of view.

BigElectricKat likes this.
  6. Apr 6, 2019 #6

Funtastic curves

Funtastic curves

Funtastic curves

Steaming Hot! Thank you for sharing this awesome story.

7. Apr 6, 2019 #7

Lindak665

Lindak665

Lindak665

BigElectricKat that is arousingly hot!! Love the secluded beach area ;-)

8. Apr 7, 2019 #8

nitewriter

nitewriter

nitewriter

I just finished your story....I need a cold shower. Liked the last half of the last sentence with a nod from Casablanca.

BigElectricKat likes this.
  9. Apr 8, 2019 #9

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

Thanks for checking it out. I hope to get another done soon.

Killexia likes this.
  10. Apr 8, 2019 #10

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

Glad you liked it. Apparently, it had the desired effect.

11. Apr 8, 2019 #11

Jay78

Jay78

Jay78

Great story, hot hot hot!!

12. Apr 10, 2019 #12

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

Very hot! I hope you post more stories. Maybe a bit longer ones?

I am so sorry to nitpick. But the park would be by the gulf not the ocean. Sorry, I have lived in Florida most of my life and tiny things like this bug me.
    Not to say I am perfect by any means. I posted a story a bit back and I am sure people could shoot holes all the way through it.
    Please accept my apologies and please post more.

13. Apr 10, 2019 #13

Killexia

Killexia

Killexia

I noticed that too. He lives in the midwest though and they usually use Gulf and ocean synonymously.

(I live 30 min from Florida)

14. Apr 11, 2019 #14

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

Perhaps I should have said the sea?

15. Apr 11, 2019 #15

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

The panhandle of Florida shares a bit of western Georgia to the north. Alabama to the north and west. And the Gulf of Mexico to the south. So if the characters went to a park by the water they would go to the Gulf. Or if you want there is also Pensacola Bay.

16. Apr 11, 2019 #16

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

I really didn't want to be picky or technical because it detracts from the intent which was to entertain. However, I must correct you on a couple things.
    First, I lived in the Florida Panhandle for three years and at one point shared an apartment two blocks from the beach (also visiting friends there on occasion). Part of my job as a meteorologist in those days was to know the topography of the region. No lessens needed there.
    Secondly, though the Gulf of Mexico is the name given to that body of water, it is still technically ocean. The Gulf of Mexico is an ocean basin. It is not separated from the Atlantic as the Straight of Florida feeds right into it. It's just the name given to that body of water. Therefore, the Gulf of Mexico (Gulf of Alaska, Gulf of Aden, Persian Gulf, etc) are technically ocean.

Just sayin'.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
    atcAlan likes this.
  17. Apr 11, 2019 #17

Killexia

Killexia

Killexia

And snaaaaaaap!

18. Apr 11, 2019 #18

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

I stand corrected. But I personally will never refer to the Gulf of Mexico as an ocean. Even if Billy is standing in it.

19. Apr 11, 2019 #19

Killexia

Killexia

Killexia

At the same time it doesn't detract from the story. If it is that important to you, make your own story and post it.

wrenchboy likes this.
  20. Apr 11, 2019 #20

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

Caribbean Queen.
    Now we're sharing the same dream.

wrenchboy likes this.