• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BHM The Officer and the Intern

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silverasset

This is my first ever attempt at writing down one of the fantasies that circulate my head. I'm not a writer by any means but it felt so freeing to finally write down an idea that I've had plaguing me. I hope you all enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

The Officer and the Intern
Kyla

I remember that day like it was yesterday. I took a deep breath in to calm my nerves and pushed open the door. As I entered the conference room, I took in the long table surrounded by chairs, their owners all wide eyed at seeing someone so young representing health and safety enter the room. On the wall was a big projector where the meeting slides would be displayed. Thankfully my team had saved me a seat next to them and I quickly plopped down trying not to draw any more attention to myself. I knew it could be a surprise to the board to see a young, fairly attractive girl not even mid 20’s come through the door, but even so I hadn’t been prepared for all the stares. Surely, it's not such a shock to see someone that’s not a middle-aged white male in health and safety I thought to myself, and internally giggled. The meeting started and I began to relax and observe the other people sat around the table. I was by far the youngest person in the room, everyone was at least 30 and they all looked very serious and professional. There were a few women but the room was mostly full of balding men wearing smart suits.

As I slowly glanced around, one of the men sat nearly opposite me began to speak and I turned to look at them. My breath suddenly hitched in my throat, I could feel my heart beginning to beat faster and it took all of my control not to bite my lip. Sat nearly in front of me was this gorgeous man. He was speaking in a deep, smooth tone and I couldn’t help but hang on his every word. His eyes were these pools of blue, he had olive tanned skin and a head of curly dark brown hair, he spoke as if he’d always lived in England so I assumed that he must have maybe Spanish or Italian relatives. His eyes were lighting up in excitement as he spoke and he seemed to be really passionate about what he was saying, as he moved his head from side to side his slight double chin wobbled and his dimples showed as he smiled around the room. He looked very broad, he had a thick neck leading down to wide shoulders, he wore just a simple light blue shirt but I could see the outline of moobs which were resting on a slightly prominent belly. Wide, muscular, but very soft, just my type mmm and then to top it off his looks were bloody gorgeous. I reckoned he was probably late 40’s so double my age, but I prefer guys a bit older. He spoke with such confidence and knowledge. I hung on his every word, he introduced himself as Declan: a police officer that does a lot of work promoting health and safety within the operational side of the force.

I’m getting ahead of myself; I should set the scene. I work in health and safety for a police force. I’ve been an intern for the team for about 2 months so I’m very new to understanding health and safety, not to mention working within a large police force. This is the first board meeting I’ve had to attend so it was quite a nerve-wracking day. I spent most of the meeting subtly staring at Declan, crossing my legs in sexual frustration. Why did there have to be someone so perfectly my type just sat right there! I was glad I’d made an effort for the meeting and had put on some make up that day and straightened my long ash blonde hair. However, he didn’t seem to notice me, he talked avidly around the room about the current project and then as soon as the meeting had finished he got up quickly and left, it seemed he was a busy man. As he’d got up to leave, I noticed he was tall, about 6 foot, and he was soft all over. His shirt was tucked into smart trousers and his belly hung over the waistband slightly covering his belt. The shirt appeared to be slightly tight, with the last two buttons straining a little against his soft lower belly. I wanted to squeeze it. As he’d turned around to leave the room I admired his chubby arse and thick thighs, god this man was a dream. I was practically drooling as he left, but then before I knew it the door had closed behind him and I wondered if I would ever see him again. Often it happens that you will see someone once in a meeting and then chances are you may never see them again, or at least not for a long, long time. But as fate had it, it turns out our paths would cross again after not so long....

A couple weeks later

Kyla

“Right” said my manager startling me from the work I had been buried in, “I’ve got a new project for you, I want you to put together a document on the general risks that an average response police officer will face when they go on patrol. Look through existing documents and information out there and compile the best aspects, but to make sure it is relevant and up to date you will need to speak to a police officer and I know just the person...” Yes, that person was Declan and I nearly fist pumped the air when I was told, but somehow managed to keep a calm exterior. My manager explain that he is a police officer that helps out loads with health and safety matters, but he is an extremely busy man so it might be hard to find time to go through this project with him. However, I was not going to be put off, I searched his email and next to it was the profile picture with those beautiful blue eyes, dimpled smile and double chin staring back at me as if he was right there. I prayed that he would agree to a face to face meeting rather than just sending information via email. Two days later my prayers were answered and I checked my emails to see that he was more than happy to get involved and would arrange a slot in his calendar in a couple weeks before another big meeting to see me. Ahhh I was so excited! I just had to be near him, I could not get him out of my head, and even though this meeting was very professional I was still so excited to meet with him one on one.

The night before the meeting with Declan I could barely sleep, I kept tossing and turning trying to think of my best outfit and how to look as pretty as possible. I got up at 5am that morning and did a full face of make-up, using my brown eyeshadow which brings out the blue tints in my eyes, even though they are mostly grey. I popped on some lip-gloss and straightened my hair, I dressed smart but sexy in black trousers that clung to my round arse and a light brown top that showed off my boobs and small waist. I felt good and it was obvious I’d made a bit of an extra effort because I got a few extra looks that day as I entered the office. However, the only person I cared about having a stare from was the gorgeous chunky blue-eyed man that was sat at a little table in the corner of the office. As I walked towards him, I saw him looking at me and inwardly my heart leaped. I couldn’t understand how I was so obsessed with him so quickly but just everything about him made me want him. As I sat down across from him I shyly murmured high and stretched out my hand, he shook it and my small hand was enclosed in his much larger one, he had a strong confident grip and I didn’t want him to let go. He was wearing a white shirt today with the collar slightly open and I could see a little of his tanned chest. This shirt was slightly clinging to his soft frame just as deliciously as his other shirt had when I’d first seen him those couple of weeks ago. He smiled at me, showing those dimples and I wanted to faint.

Latest posts

Back