The One NON-DIMS RELATED Thing Annoying You Most Right Now Part Trois.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Heyyou

I am annoyed i spend $250 in LIC Queens today on my MiFi 2200 hot spot, brand new at Best Buy with a 2-year protection plan for the device that may or may not break.. when i could have paid 100 if i wasnt so damned IMPATIENT and needed it NOW!!!!

:doh::doh::doh:

My friend & I are going out tonight, but he's not answering his phone now-it keeps going straight to voicemail. I hope he shows up on time
I hope he shows, and i hope that even if he doesnt you have as much fun as you desire this Friday night, Ms. Goofy girl! :)

Linda

Just Chillaxin.
I really want to meet for coffee with my friend tomorrow but I just can't fit it in. So much to do and not enough time before we head North for a birthday party. Darn it. :(

danielson123

Seasick Sailorboy
Had a small piece of glass stuck in my foot for over 90 minutes before somebody could cover for me with watching my Gram so I could find tweezers. Then it took 5 painful minutes trying to remove it. Now I'm just bleeding so it's relatively better.

SMA413

C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips
My best friend and his girlfriend broke up. Usually, this is fine. His girlfriends tend to come and go. But I really liked this one. She was super sweet, cared a lot about him, loved his son, had a great job, and took care of him. Plus, she and I got along really really well. Usually his girlfriends get weirded out that his best friend is another girl but she was so cool with it. When the three of us hung out, usually Ruby (the girlfriend) and I did most of the talking.

So now Ruby and I are friends... but my best friend is just that- my best friend. Ruby and I have already decided that if we hang out, there is no talk of my best friend from either parties. There will also be zero talking about her and I hanging out with my best friend. They'd both know that I'm hanging out with the other person and they'd both know that I'm not talking about either party with the other.

I'm annoyed because while I love my best friend dearly, I also need to have a female friend. It's ridiculous. I've realized that all I do is hang out with guys. I have ZERO female friends that I'm close with.

I'm also annoyed that I already know this situation won't work out. My loyalties will always be with my best friend and I know it'll be an issue at some point.

Let's see how this goes. Maybe it will all go better than expected.

Shosh

Susannah
In life and in break ups there is always two sides to every story.

Some people wish to parade their side of the story for all to see to tarnish a good, hard working, and loving person's reputation, whilst that person has has had no right of reply to give their side of the story.

I hope it was it was worth it to destroy a person's life and deprive them of their liberty, over pure greed and over money.

The rebuilding phase has begun, and life will be wonderful again.

Those people who actually count know the truth about the situation.

My darling I love you.

I fear nothing, for you are my heart, you are my life.

Neshika and hibuki

Shoshana

Amatrix

Winkyface
Generally rumors start from some truth, so ... if you hear something you dont have to believe it- but you should AT LEAST listen.

But most of the time it comes from some fact. Sure, telephone happens- but if lots of people stand in a line looking at a duck and say:

It quacks like a duck.
It waddles like a duck.
It has a duck collar on it...

They might call it an Eider, or say it is a Waterfowl...
Chances are those people are right and only want you to know that it is, in fact, a duck. Even if the duck can talk, and carries a brief case... it is still a duck.

Pure, true love is amazing. I have seen it, been a part of it and know it can move mountains.

Love can blind someone, and love can heal. There are actually 3 sides to every story- theirs, yours and the truth. Listen to both sides, consider things. When many people come to you with how they feel, or what they know you should at least listen and give them the respect that they gave you by warning you instead of tossing it into the garbage. They respect you enough to tell you what they know, and care enough about you to tell you what you should do. No one expects you to listen, or follow their advice... but dont expect much help after you fail to head the advice.

At 25 years old I dont always make the smartest choices, but I do not regret anything I have done with love in my heart. I have always been able to pay my way and have a clear path back home, as a back up. Even love fails at times.

Just my 2 cents. :D

I also love cereal, and I am completely out.

Shosh

Susannah
Thank you for your concern Amatrix, I do appreciate it.

My love and I have remained very quiet and dignified in the face of all this for a long time.
We have not been the ones discussing private matters publically and slandering a person's reputation.
I do not need to speak badly of another party, because it is firstly not my style, and secondly I will conduct myself as a lady.

I am behind my love all the way and behind him I shall stay.

Amatrix

Winkyface
Thank you for your concern Amatrix, I do appreciate it.

My love and I have remained very quiet and dignified in the face of all this for a long time.
We have not been the ones discussing private matters publically and slandering a person's reputation.
I do not need to speak badly of another party, because it is firstly not my style, and secondly I will conduct myself as a lady.

I am behind my love all the way and behind him I shall stay.
Good, great and awesome.
Going to be honest, you are the only one discussing things in a public forum (like making a page to raise money, mentioning it here, taking my post to be aimed at you, ect)- and I dont see any dignity when someone can not pay their way to get somewhere, honestly it rubs me the wrong way because he cant afford to get you there... and he has stayed silent- very true. Also worries me.

No one has slandered anyone's rep in my circles- true that things have been discussed but again- it came from fact.

And passively calling out someone else, by saying you wont call them out... not very lady like.

I think women should walk beside a man, not behind them. But if he is reaaaaallly clumsy it might be a good idea.

I seriously wish you the best and I hope everything I know to be false. I would never wish harm on you or anyone else, ever.
No hate, but because you brought it up... tossing my 2 cents into your hat.
If this is all personal and you rather me delete the post, no problem... I can do that, because I know you would have at least read it. I really mean you no harm, just want you to be careful.

....but did you bring me cereal? Like some Kangaroo Krispies or something?

Shosh

Susannah
Good, great and awesome.
Going to be honest, you are the only one discussing things in a public forum (like making a page to raise money, mentioning it here, taking my post to be aimed at you, ect)- and I dont see any dignity when someone can not pay their way to get somewhere, honestly it rubs me the wrong way because he cant afford to get you there... and he has stayed silent- very true. Also worries me.

No one has slandered anyone's rep in my circles- true that things have been discussed but again- it came from fact.

And passively calling out someone else, by saying you wont call them out... not very lady like.

I think women should walk beside a man, not behind them. But if he is reaaaaallly clumsy it might be a good idea.

I seriously wish you the best and I hope everything I know to be false. I would never wish harm on you or anyone else, ever.
No hate, but because you brought it up... tossing my 2 cents into your hat.
If this is all personal and you rather me delete the post, no problem... I can do that, because I know you would have at least read it. I really mean you no harm, just want you to be careful.

....but did you bring me cereal? Like some Kangaroo Krispies or something?
As I said we have remained silent for a long time, but there is only so much one can take and not speak up. And guess what it was raised here before I had to write all this.
There are things that could be raised from our persepctive but we have chosen to remain silent about them.

As I said we are in a rebuilding phase, because things have been destroyed due to the greed and actions of another.

But rebuild we shall, and we shall have a wonderful life despite those that wish to hate and bring us down.

I wish you well, I do not know you and have nothing against you.

That is all I wish to say on the matter.

Amatrix

Winkyface
Come here little girl. I have some Froot Loops for ya.
*waddles over and eats cereal from your hand.*

:eat2:

As I said we have remained silent for a long time, but there is only so much one can take and not speak up. And guess what it was raised here before I had to write all this.
There are things that could be raised from our persepctive but we have chosen to remain silent about them.

As I said we are in a rebuilding phase, because things have been destroyed due to the greed and actions of another.

But rebuild we shall, and we shall have a wonderful life despite those that wish to hate and bring us down.

I wish you well, I do not know you and have nothing against you.

That is all I wish to say on the matter.
Fair enough.
But again, he has stayed silent... completely. And you call people out who are nameless...:confused:
I hope it all works out, I really do. I hope someday you can post here about how fabulous and perfect your life is, and laugh at all the small people.
Thanks for letting me voice my concern and taking time to listen/read.
I can tell this wont get any resolution :doh:.... so Namaste.:bow:
:) Lots of respect and love for you sweetie.:cool:
I will drop it. Need more hands for cereal anyways.

Shosh

Susannah
*waddles over and eats cereal from your hand.*

:eat2:

Fair enough.
But again, he has stayed silent... completely. And you call people out who are nameless...:confused:
I hope it all works out, I really do. I hope someday you can post here about how fabulous and perfect your life is, and laugh at all the small people.
Thanks for letting me voice my concern and taking time to listen/read.
I can tell this wont get any resolution :doh:.... so Namaste.:bow:
:) Lots of respect and love for you sweetie.:cool:
I will drop it. Need more hands for cereal anyways.
Have sent you a pm.

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
What's annoying me right now? The fact that people with what I have... well... it's "typical" for people like me to lack passion or interest in life goals and stuff. That most are going job-to-job with no idea what they want out of life. Hearing this fact was supposed to help me not feel like such a failure... but it makes it feel even worse. I'm so annoyed with this lack of... good stuff! :mad:

Shosh

Susannah
I am my boyfriend's voice. I am his defender.

My advice to him is to remain silent and retain his dignity.

I will not let you fall darling.

I love you.

Diana_Prince245

Wise as Athena
People who murder the English language. I guess this also occurs on Dims as well, but you'd think a buncha current and ex-journalists would have higher grammar standards.

cinnamitch

nope
People who murder the English language. I guess this also occurs on Dims as well, but you'd think a buncha current and ex-journalists would have higher grammar standards.
I agree, but I had to chuckle about the topic of murdering the English language then proceeding to use the word buncha. Sounds like something I would have done.:p:D

Latest posts