Quantcast

The One NON-DIMS RELATED Thing Annoying You Most Right Now Part Trois.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Victoria08

My co-worker told me I remind her of a woman in the late stages of pregnancy.
....No, I'm not joking.
But she apparently didn't mean it like that....so, ya know, that must make it ok to tell me that, right?
:mad:
Oh, I'm also annoyed about needing a re-do of my last tattoo. There are gaps in the line work and the shading just hasn't taken at all. Wondering if it's because it's on my foot or if it's the ink/artist.

TwilightStarr

My co-worker told me I remind her of a woman in the late stages of pregnancy.
....No, I'm not joking.
But she apparently didn't mean it like that....so, ya know, that must make it ok to tell me that, right?
:mad:
Oh, I'm also annoyed about needing a re-do of my last tattoo. There are gaps in the line work and the shading just hasn't taken at all. Wondering if it's because it's on my foot or if it's the ink/artist.
Yeah it would have been hard for me to not hit her in the face, if she had said that to me!

Feet tattoos are tricky when it comes to the ink, my friend is always getting hers touched up.

Jeeshcristina

Annoyed at all of my girl emotions that are making me an unstable overly emotional wreck currently. I'm also annoyed with professors who are oblivious to the fact that we just may have other classes. I swear I've spent 15 hours over the last few days on this one class alone! Rawr!

ODFFA

Members of my extended family that keep forwarding emails about white supremacy and other racist garbage. Are you f-ing kidding me?! Get over yourselves already! You weren't born with a white skin because you happen to be such a superior human being. Life could have been so different for you in this country. :mad:

CAMellie

Gabriel Spencer
I'm annoyed that my sister really thinks I'm stupid enough to believe some of the lies she tells me. We're gonna have to sit down for a long chat very soon.

danielson123

Seasick Sailorboy
Got laid off from my secondary job, missed a bus, and got shat on by a bird all within 20 minutes.

Micara

Living and Learning
I woke up feeling like crap yesterday- stuffy nose, raging headache.. so I called in to work. When I called, my boss pretty much proceeded to chew me out for calling in. And I don't call in all the time. I think the last time was in July, and I came in late. There is one girl in my unit who called in for a week straight because of her child (when she has a husband and family who watches him- sorry, but as a single mom I have no sympathy), AND she called in the day after a holiday when we were slammed and already had a ton of people off, AND she routinely comes in late or leaves early. The day before I called in, I stayed late and did all of HER work, because it has been piling up; my own work; AND the work of a girl who is on vacation. When the area boss came to visit, I did one of the workloads for the whole unit, getting it down to ZERO pending, which it has never been.

I have the time to use, I was sick, why the attitude? I am just so frustrated right now.

So I came into work today, on a Saturday, hacking and sneezing. I'll be damned if I ever call in sick again. I hope I infect everyone in the whole damn office.

LeoGibson

Happy
I woke up feeling like crap yesterday- stuffy nose, raging headache.. so I called in to work. When I called, my boss pretty much proceeded to chew me out for calling in. And I don't call in all the time. I think the last time was in July, and I came in late. There is one girl in my unit who called in for a week straight because of her child (when she has a husband and family who watches him- sorry, but as a single mom I have no sympathy), AND she called in the day after a holiday when we were slammed and already had a ton of people off, AND she routinely comes in late or leaves early. The day before I called in, I stayed late and did all of HER work, because it has been piling up; my own work; AND the work of a girl who is on vacation. When the area boss came to visit, I did one of the workloads for the whole unit, getting it down to ZERO pending, which it has never been.

I have the time to use, I was sick, why the attitude? I am just so frustrated right now.

So I came into work today, on a Saturday, hacking and sneezing. I'll be damned if I ever call in sick again. I hope I infect everyone in the whole damn office.
Sorry you got what sounds to me is an A-hole for a boss. Instead of never calling in sick again, hows about just letting your co-workers fall flat on their asses and not doing any of their work and letting the boss know exactly why things aren't done when they wanted them. In a public way that is, so there can be no doubt who the slacker is.

Donna

wait...what?
I am beyond annoyed and into pissed right the hell off. :mad: My eighteen year old step-daughter is moving to Austin to live with her mother tomorrow; her plane leaves at 6:50 AM. She was supposed to spend her last day with my husband today and he cleared his calendar. She went to her boyfriend's house Thursday and only just now returned (5:30 PM.) And since she hasn't finished packing her stuff, they can't go out and do anything together. My husband is hurt and angry, which of course pisses me off.

Good riddance you ungrateful brat!

Micara

Living and Learning
Worse than being sick....

I want to make taco dip and my drug-addled brain cannot remember where I put my pineapple salsa. :sad:

Linda

Just Chillaxin.
Got laid off from my secondary job, missed a bus, and got shat on by a bird all within 20 minutes.
Wow! Just wow! I hope things are looking up by now. :)

I am sorry to hear that you're sick. Feel better soon.

ScreamingChicken

WVMountainrear's Husband
After amicably breaking up with my GF last week (we even went to dinner with all our kids Friday night), she decided to pose a question on her FB about us to get advice from the godesses of Cyberspace. For beginners, I don't like my life being unfolded like a soap opera on the web , (my ex wife used FB as her own bully pulpit during our divorce while I just kept my yap shut and seethed.) And my ex says she doesn't like drama yet she does this...WTF?

She didn't get in to gory details but we she did put out their completely misrepresented what I had said. She essentially threw me under the bus and used me as shark bait. People I have never met were passing judgement on me left and right. At no point has my ex tried to stop this stinkstorm once it got rolling. I am stunned, angry, and hurt all at the same time.

We both agreeed to leave the door ajar open for a reconcilaition in a few months once we both got our lives in order but I am not so sure of that anymore.

Reactions: Tad

Linda

Just Chillaxin.
After amicably breaking up with my GF last week (we even went to dinner with all our kids Friday night), she decided to pose a question on her FB about us to get advice from the godesses of Cyberspace. For beginners, I don't like my life being unfolded like a soap opera on the web , (my ex wife used FB as her own bully pulpit during our divorce while I just kept my yap shut and seethed.) And my ex says she doesn't like drama yet she does this...WTF?

She didn't get in to gory details but we she did put out their completely misrepresented what I had said. She essentially threw me under the bus and used me as shark bait. People I have never met were passing judgement on me left and right. At no point has my ex tried to stop this stinkstorm once it got rolling. I am stunned, angry, and hurt all at the same time.

We both agreeed to leave the door ajar open for a reconcilaition in a few months once we both got our lives in order but I am not so sure of that anymore.

Using Facebook and other social media sites as a pulpit to air out your dirty laundry has become a common thing these days. People have very distorted perception of who their audience truly is. They vent on these sites having one or two targets in mind but forget that everyone else has a front row seat also. (Granted , sometimes people just vent to hear themselves talk.) They forget that it isn't like journaling , which in my opinion is a much healthier way to deal with issues, but that you have an audience. It is just another way that people in today's society chooses to disrespect one another. I know your probably still angry but kudos to you for not venting back on there. Maturity at that level is not very common in most.

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Using Facebook and other social media sites as a pulpit to air out your dirty laundry has become a common thing these days. People have very distorted perception of who their audience truly is. They vent on these sites having one or two targets in mind but forget that everyone else has a front row seat also. (Granted , sometimes people just vent to hear themselves talk.) They forget that it isn't like journaling , which in my opinion is a much healthier way to deal with issues, but that you have an audience. It is just another way that people in today's society chooses to disrespect one another. I know your probably still angry but kudos to you for not venting back on there. Maturity at that level is not very common in most.
Having recetly dealt with something similar (a parting of ways) you have to remember that a majority of friends will blindly validate their friends without thinking twice. They could say something as brazen as "well yeah I cheated on him but I was lonely" and a majority of that person's friends will validate and justify the action for the other person. "oh it's because you were lonely, if he doesn't understand that he's an asshole/you didn't do anything wrong except what you wanted..." blah blah blah.

Don't take too much offense to it. They aren't judging you, they're judging her representation of you, and most likely just doing it because they're friendly with her.

Rojodi

I've dropped more than a few friends from Facebook over this. It's not the place to air your "love" problems.

Diana_Prince245

Wise as Athena
It took me five stores, including Target, Kohl's, and Lane Bryant, to find some new workout clothes yesterday. I wish places would realize fat girls work out and stop treating us like second-class citizens by selling their meager selections of active wear for fat girls online.

Also, JC Penny is my new favorite store since they actually have stuff in stock that isn't $50 for each piece.

Reactions: Tad

Mathias

SAMCRO
A friend of mine keeps venting to me about all of the "he said she said" drama going on at my school. I've graduated and moved on and couldn't care less about all of that stuff.

Latest posts