Quantcast

The One NON-DIMS RELATED Thing Annoying You Most Right Now Part Trois.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

MattB

Epicurean
Door to door 'energy' salespeople...

"Well sure, come on in! You can totally see my hydro bills, and I'll sign whatever you need me too. Just ask! Your "official badge" is all the ID I need to see, take my wife...PLEASE! Hahahahaha!"

This is why I don't usually answer the door, I knew installing a screen was trouble...

Lovelyone

Fat, and loveable!
Last night I burned the roof of my mouth on a meatball. Afterward, I had some doritos which kinda scratched it..so now I am sitting here with a tender roof. WAH!

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
Friends who are around but would rather talk to others but expect me to be around when they're ready. No. Just, no. I'm nobodies second choice and don't be surprised when I'm not available for you.

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
It's been a long day. My poor hubs and Mom have to drive down to Sacramento, like 90 miles away, to get my dad who somehow lost his license during his journey from Chicago to Sacramento. He couldn't rent a car! I feel for them. I am dog tired and will be hitting the sack shortly.

Sugar

I haven't talked to him in a week, and this is exactly what he promised would not happen. I'm not even sure if I'm mad, or sad, or angry, or hurt, or confused. Bummer.

Luv2BNaughty

\m/o.O\m/
It's trivial, but I am trying to get full game completion on my Castlevania and there's 6 sections of water in the reverse castle that will not show that I went through it. I've tried everything I could think of! ><

Micara

Living and Learning
People who cannot properly use the copy/fax machine without making it beep 700 FREAKING TIMES.

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
Cottonwood trees are in bloom(? they don't have flowers).. I'm so allergic to them. My eyes are watering and my sneezes are so horrendous that i'm blowing my nose for a long time afterwards.. I hate fall allergies!! (Moving to the forest has its regrettable side effects)

jen68

I am annoyed at myself because I just cant let him go. i am annoyed at my heart for loving him. I am annoyed at my mind for thinking of him. I am annoyed at my body for wanting him. I am annoyed at him for being an ass hole. I am annoyed at myself for being stupid when it comes to him. Its not like after all these years and our history that I don't already know what he is about.

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
I ate a bunch of organic raspberries and now my tongue is all hurty. I broke out in hives once after eating raspberries. I hope i'm not turning allergic to them! They're my favorite fruit. (among many favorites)

CleverBomb

On Space Out
Our feline roommate can't tolerate the wet food we got him as a treat.

Tossing it back up immediately after eating (without getting more than a couple of steps away from the food dish!) would seem to be more indicative of a digestive issue rather than an a critique of the meal.

It's not really annoyance, though -- yeah, small mess, whatever -- it's more disappointment (we were trying to do something nice for him and just ended up making him ill... :( ).

The li'l guy seemed quite happy to get his usual kibble back.

He's a good kitty.

Deven

Wendigo
My brother's refusal to get his cat spayed is driving me nuts. Each time she goes into a heat, her risk of kitty ovarian cancer rises, among other health issues. It also doesn't help the fact she keeps trying to get out. She's territorial, harassing my other cats, and this is flat out not fair to her.

I wonder if there's a direct correlation to his refusal to spay her and the amount of children he has...

Diana_Prince245

Wise as Athena
My brother's refusal to get his cat spayed is driving me nuts. Each time she goes into a heat, her risk of kitty ovarian cancer rises, among other health issues. It also doesn't help the fact she keeps trying to get out. She's territorial, harassing my other cats, and this is flat out not fair to her.

I wonder if there's a direct correlation to his refusal to spay her and the amount of children he has...
Is it a money issue? Because there should be voucher programs that will help you spay or neuter your cat.

If not, he's just being a big jerk.