Quantcast

The One NON-DIMS RELATED Thing Annoying You Most Right Now Part Trois.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

spiritangel

AmandaClause
That it is freezing the kind of freezing that requires a heater to be on high and bucketing down rain here.

dharmabean

♥ ɢrÃ¥тıтuɗɛ
I have to get up at 4:30a to be at work by 6a tomorrow. I want to go to bed now, but I know that if I do, I'll wake up at midnight and be wide awake.

I want to nap, and can't.:eek:

Micara

Living and Learning
My mother refuses to learn how to do stuff on the internet soo inevitably I get the phone call of you have the net cant you just look it up for me like I am online every time she calls and can wave my wand and do it lol they have internet classes for free for seniors but she wont do one...
My mom does this to me too. She'll call me from the car and command that I look up addresses and phone numbers for her.

Micara

Living and Learning
I am annoyed that my local theater will not play "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" for whatever reason. I have been waiting to see it since September 21. I have read the book 10 times. So I am driving an hour north tonight to go see it finally.

Linda

Just Chillaxin.
I am annoyed that no one will go to a haunted house or The Rocky horror Picture show with me. They are no fun alone.

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
The house is diseased! Max has a sinus infection. I have either really bad allergies or a mild cold.. Alex now has diarrhea. I'd like a do over please! Everyone well this time.
Hubs might have the same allergy/cold issue i do.

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
I am annoyed that no one will go to a haunted house or The Rocky horror Picture show with me. They are no fun alone.
that sucks. If i were near you, i'd go! We don't have any haunted stuff around here.

dharmabean

♥ ɢrÃ¥тıтuɗɛ
I would totally go with you!! But, alas, in my small hick town.. even the Halloween festivities they put on, the organizer gets hate mail from the churches. Really? :confused:

mel

This is My year!..again:)
no fuckin BBW/FA friends to hang out with here in Colorado!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
In the whole scheme of things, this is minor, but I had a gourmet tomato, roasted garlic and bacon bisque that I was saving for a quiet moment and I put it in the microwave to warm up where it swiftly exploded, making the door fly open, tomato bisque, roasted garlic pieces and precious precious bacon ALL OVER THE KITCHEN and the only white cat (who is usually nowhere to be found) in the house in direct line of fire. It took over an hour to clean up. There were two spoonfuls left. I ate it with about 25 croutons. It was delicious. The microwave is clean. I'm exhausted. The cat is fine.

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
Oh man, that totally sucks! I feel your pain, Lainey as I spilled almost a whole litre of milk on the floor the other day.

:(

In the whole scheme of things, this is minor, but I had a gourmet tomato, roasted garlic and bacon bisque that I was saving for a quiet moment and I put it in the microwave to warm up where it swiftly exploded, making the door fly open, tomato bisque, roasted garlic pieces and precious precious bacon ALL OVER THE KITCHEN and the only white cat (who is usually nowhere to be found) in the house in direct line of fire. It took over an hour to clean up. There were two spoonfuls left. I ate it with about 25 croutons. It was delicious. The microwave is clean. I'm exhausted. The cat is fine.

dharmabean

♥ ɢrÃ¥тıтuɗɛ
Oh man, that totally sucks! I feel your pain, Lainey as I spilled almost a whole litre of milk on the floor the other day.

:(
You guys... I have a pug who's out to kill me. She gets under my feet all the time, especially when I have a handful of hot _______(insert desire here)

ConnieLynn

has left the building.
I washed my phone in a load of laundry. I now have a super duper new high tech phone with a touch screen. Besides the joy of being forced into change, all the finger marks on the screen annoy me! Add in a lost contact, clean the screen. Repeat.

danielson123

Seasick Sailorboy
Thanks girl. I like how you waited until I totally put you behind me after I asked you on a simple date to now ask me to go do something with you on no notice. What was I, like, the 8th person you asked until someone finally said yes? I just couldn't leave you hanging and having to go by yourself. I'm decent like that. Then you spend the majority of the time texting other people instead of talking to me. Well guess what; your plans sucked, and your company left a lot to be desired. I think it's better off this way.

fuck I hate being alone

Latest posts