Quantcast

The One NON-DIMS RELATED Thing Annoying You Most Right Now Part Trois.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

largenlovely

Still a Fat Girl lol
DimensionsModel
My recent ex is driving me batshit crazy. I think he's traumatized that I wasn't upset about the relationship ending. I can't tell him that the relationship itself was more disturbing than it ending and that I was ready to run screaming for the hills to get away from him.

I'm assuming that's his problem since he's brought up a couple times that he's surprised I got over it so quickly. Soooo last night I gotta drunk call from him telling me about all the girls that want him and blah blah blah (man, they can have him) and I got another call tonight but I didn't answer it. I'm assuming it was more of the same.

I wish he would get over it already and we could forget that we ever attempted a relationship.

largenlovely

Still a Fat Girl lol
DimensionsModel
Guys on messenger who initiate chat and then never tell you anything about themselves, there's no flowing conversation and then are confused when you don't want to chat with them anymore. Sorry but I need more of a response than:

Teehee *blush*
Lol
Yes/No :)
and any emoticon

Lamia

Like OMG!!
Guys on messenger who initiate chat and then never tell you anything about themselves, there's no flowing conversation and then are confused when you don't want to chat with them anymore. Sorry but I need more of a response than:

Teehee *blush*
Lol
Yes/No :)
and any emoticon
You know my theory on that...they're married..teehee :doh:

or they're very very boring...either way....better off knowing now before you invested any real world time with them.

largenlovely

Still a Fat Girl lol
DimensionsModel
You know my theory on that...they're married..teehee :doh:

or they're very very boring...either way....better off knowing now before you invested any real world time with them.
Yeah, possibly married but definitely boring lol

Which, I can be ok with a little boring but some people sure take it to an extreme.

Blackjack

Fupa Troopa
I have this snippet of song from a movie score stuck in my head and I can't remember more than a few seconds of it... or what the fuck it's from.

largenlovely

Still a Fat Girl lol
DimensionsModel
I have this friend that I have had a crush on since college and I'm positive he likes big girls but he won't own up to it *sigh*

It makes me sad..and frustrated.

Victoria08

The use of the (non)word "irregardless". It is a double negative and it just doesn't make sense. It makes me fucking crazy when i hear people say it.

Gingembre

radar detector
Today is my birthday, and I'm not really doing much of anything. I had planned on meeting up with some friends and hanging out, but that fell apart, and then I had planned on going to a party, and apparently the party was canceled. Today will consist primarily of sitting at home alone playing video games. -_-
Happy birthday! Hope you managed to have a good time whatever you were up to :) x

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
My saddle bag muscles are hurting. Not sure what muscle group it is. I did A LOT of walking yesterday. More than I'm used to. They're hard as a rock too.

penguin

Fnord
DM Supporter
I am so over being sick. It's not even a full on sickness, just this annoying cough that's really draining. I'm also over my stomach still being off from last week, as well as my back hurting from that. Ugh. I have too much to do. And it's hot :(

spiritangel

AmandaClause
A challenge that now has me firmly entrenched and wanting to spend money I had earmarked for other things but sooo amazing and wonderful miniature goodness must try and restrain self....

Lovelyone

Fat, and loveable!
W whole passel (total of 6) of sick children in our house over this past weekend has left me with strep throat and a touch of the flu.

largenlovely

Still a Fat Girl lol
DimensionsModel
Alabama's amendment #4. It calls to get rid of racist language in the state's constitution and yet by changing it, it will somehow no longer allow the state to be obligated to provide a public education to the children.

So we will continue to look like racist assholes by voting against it since the amendment wasn't worded correctly to fix this. #cantwinforlosing

Latest posts