Quantcast

The One NON-DIMS RELATED Thing Annoying You Most Right Now Part Trois.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Micara

Living and Learning
My allergy shots hurt like heck today. My arms are still itching and burning.

Lovelyone

Fat, and loveable!
I have a vitamin C and D deficiency and am low on iron...really? UGH...no wonder I am so freaking weary.

largenlovely

Still a Fat Girl lol
DimensionsModel
Disregard

Weeeird ...my phone caused me to post on the wrong thread but to the right person

So I suppose that annoys me

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
Sinus infection or cold or whateverthefuckthisis makes my nose feel like it's being stabbed with an ice-pick.

dharmabean

♥ ɢrÃ¥тıтuɗɛ
Incoming rant in 3, 2, 1...

:mad: Mother fucking greedy, disrespectful douche' bag neighbor.

Ok, so when my fiance' first got the job at the restaurant he's at.. he was "second man" on the totem pole. He was very PT, and the main dish/prep cook had a majority of the hours. This guy went back to college, therefor my fiance' moved up the ladder and he's the 1st primary prep/dish guy. They needed a PT (15 hours a week) secondary dish, just as my guy was at one time. Insert _____ neighbor here.

Neighbor was complaining that his SSI isn't covering anything, and he needs a PT job for about 15 hours a week, or he loses money from his SSI. Cool, we told him about the job at my fiance's work. He went, he applied along with three others. We put in a good word for him, he got the job. It was going ok until this week.

He's been bitching to the owners and other employees that my fiance', top man on dish/prep, needs to be "more equal with the hours." :confused::doh: WTF? More equal...

A. you were hired as a PT (15 hr a week) disher.
B. YOU keep saying to US that you can't work over 15 hours because of SSI.

How the fuck are you going to take a job suggestion, get the job, and then push your way into more hours? The owners are now telling my fiance' that he does in fact need to be more giving with the hours...

But wait... what about your SSI douche' bag? Doesn't it fuck with your income...or are you one of those assholes living on SSI because you can? Unlike you, we DON'T HAVE SSSI!! His hours he puts in is the majority of our living expenses. You take from him, you fuck us. You fuck us, you're doing to deal with a very angry, pissed off Taurus.

spiritangel

AmandaClause
You know there is a soloution admittedly not a pretty one but I am assuming there is a way to report someone who is not reporting their full income??

give him what he wants for a couple of weeks make sure he does the work the report him to the people over here you can do it anon so he wouldnt have to know it came from you

It sux I never said it was a pretty soloution but people who take advantage and then try and bite the hand that in essence helped feed them deserve to be bitch slapped back down to earth.

So sorry you are going through this some people are just assholes no matter what way you look at it
:(

dharmabean

♥ ɢrÃ¥тıтuɗɛ
So sorry you are going through this some people are just assholes no matter what way you look at it
:(
I'm sitting here :eek: :shocked:

You are the last person, SpiritAngel, on this board, I would have ever thought say something like this. Ha, thank you for the smile. My fiance' is going to talk to the owners. Then, he's going to talk to the neighbor. He's definitely more calm than I am. He doesn't want to rock the boat... We've been unemployed for almost a year before he found this job; thanks to lay offs. We're worried about going back in that boat.

He busts his ass. He's always working, and doing extra work for the restaurant for free. Yesterday, he helped with a 30 wrap order...For free. She made him lunch, that was it. I've been working on the website for free now... because they're struggling that bad.

But, Joey should be first in line with hours. Not Rob. Just as it was presented to him when he first started. He picked up slack as a PT employee. He's already losing hours, by doing work for free.

Micara

Living and Learning
Incoming rant in 3, 2, 1...

:mad: Mother fucking greedy, disrespectful douche' bag neighbor.

Ok, so when my fiance' first got the job at the restaurant he's at.. he was "second man" on the totem pole. He was very PT, and the main dish/prep cook had a majority of the hours. This guy went back to college, therefor my fiance' moved up the ladder and he's the 1st primary prep/dish guy. They needed a PT (15 hours a week) secondary dish, just as my guy was at one time. Insert _____ neighbor here.

Neighbor was complaining that his SSI isn't covering anything, and he needs a PT job for about 15 hours a week, or he loses money from his SSI. Cool, we told him about the job at my fiance's work. He went, he applied along with three others. We put in a good word for him, he got the job. It was going ok until this week.

He's been bitching to the owners and other employees that my fiance', top man on dish/prep, needs to be "more equal with the hours." :confused::doh: WTF? More equal...

A. you were hired as a PT (15 hr a week) disher.
B. YOU keep saying to US that you can't work over 15 hours because of SSI.

How the fuck are you going to take a job suggestion, get the job, and then push your way into more hours? The owners are now telling my fiance' that he does in fact need to be more giving with the hours...

But wait... what about your SSI douche' bag? Doesn't it fuck with your income...or are you one of those assholes living on SSI because you can? Unlike you, we DON'T HAVE SSSI!! His hours he puts in is the majority of our living expenses. You take from him, you fuck us. You fuck us, you're doing to deal with a very angry, pissed off Taurus.

All SSI recipients are required to report any income. In order to qualify for SSI you have to meet both disability and income requirements. All household income is taken into account.

Social Security fraud can be reported here: http://ssa-custhelp.ssa.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/48/~/reporting-social-security-fraud

spiritangel

AmandaClause
I'm sitting here :eek: :shocked:

You are the last person, SpiritAngel, on this board, I would have ever thought say something like this. Ha, thank you for the smile. My fiance' is going to talk to the owners. Then, he's going to talk to the neighbor. He's definitely more calm than I am. He doesn't want to rock the boat... We've been unemployed for almost a year before he found this job; thanks to lay offs. We're worried about going back in that boat.

He busts his ass. He's always working, and doing extra work for the restaurant for free. Yesterday, he helped with a 30 wrap order...For free. She made him lunch, that was it. I've been working on the website for free now... because they're struggling that bad.

But, Joey should be first in line with hours. Not Rob. Just as it was presented to him when he first started. He picked up slack as a PT employee. He's already losing hours, by doing work for free.

erm (blush) I could have said it the Wayne Dyer way which is something about when you squeeze an orange orange juice comes out when you squeeze a person whatever is inside comes out same thing really lol

glad I made you laugh

Well his approach sounds good isnt it funny that those who rock the boat and bitch and moan seem to get rewarded best he talk to the owners and point out subtly a few things may make them re think things betting they will not get as much actual work out of this other guy

hugs keep us posted on what happens

dharmabean

♥ ɢrÃ¥тıтuɗɛ
I'll keep you all updated. We had a long talk about it last night. Google is hiring, and that's about a 30 mins drive from us. He went to school for computers, and hasn't found a gig in it... until now. I'm going to work on his resume', get things updated, and he's going to submit to google.

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
Ugh.. I put one of my favorite pair of jeans on for the first time in the cold season.. I take two steps and they start to fall off! Darn my lack of ass.

spiritangel

AmandaClause
Insomnia about a weeks worth I am an overemotional wreck and to top it off my asthma picks the one time I am so physically exhausted I might sleep to kick in and freeze up one of my lungs yeah I know right just one side not both have taken all my meds, and done everything I can think of include turn the heater on so far all I have managed is to lessen it

I just want to be able to sleep..., you would think that would not be to much to ask.

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
Is this not a good sign?
I have lost about 60lbs since moving into the house. (less stress not living with bad apartment management) But these jeans were just so comfy. I hate buying jeans cuz it's hit and miss for me. i'm 5'11" and have short legs but a really long torso.

dharmabean

♥ ɢrÃ¥тıтuɗɛ
I have lost about 60lbs since moving into the house. (less stress not living with bad apartment management) But these jeans were just so comfy. I hate buying jeans cuz it's hit and miss for me. i'm 5'11" and have short legs but a really long torso.
I'm 5'3".. .really long torso, short ass legs. I feel ya, I can never find jeans that aren't too long for me; even the petites. Capris/hot pants/pedal pushers ... they're normal pant length for me short ass legs.

Lovelyone

Fat, and loveable!
I'm trying to do something nice for people and seem to be stepping in it from all different sides which sometimes makes me NOT want to do anything nice at all. I spend ALL my free time (pre-holiday season) and most of my Christmas gift money (which btw is the ONLY cash I get during the holidays)doing things for other people who are having difficulties. I'm not going to let it get me down because the spirit in which things are done is pure and honest and it's my way of paying things forward when they have been paid forward to me...but it does become frustrating when you are trying to do what you can with what you have, and it's all taken out of context.

MattB

Canucklehead
DM Supporter
Attended a conference at a hotel downtown today, and I swear it was the driest place I've ever been. My contacts felt like crap, and now I have chapped lips and a massive headache. Totally dehydrated after just a few hours...

Latest posts