Quantcast

The One NON-DIMS RELATED Thing Annoying You Most Right Now Part Trois.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

dharmabean

♥ ɢrÃ¥тıтuɗɛ
Answered an ad for a model. Sent the guy an e-mail (it had an official website and everything.)

Dude was just wanting BBW chicks to send him pictures. Ew.
If he has an official business name, Better Business Bureau his ass; report his license.

Saoirse

I'm annoyed that I can't find any info on a friend of mine. We met at the beginning of the summer when he became my close friend's roommate and we started hanging out too. Some crazy drama went down a few months ago and he up and left town. It was quite sudden and NO ONE seems to have any contact info for him! He doesn't have a Massachusetts number any more and I don't even know where he went. I know he was talking about going back to his family in Iowa or Virginia, but no one can tell me. Not even his good friends!

I just want to know that he's alright and safe. He left here with a broken jaw that was all wired shut. I've been thinking about him for the past few days and I would do anything to talk to him for a bit. He had a pretty big impact on me that I didn't realize till now. I just want to tell him what he means to me.

Rojodi

People asking me computer questions, not related to programming. I am software. You have a hardware question - like why my laptop doesn't work - call the Geek Squad.

dharmabean

♥ ɢrÃ¥тıтuɗɛ
People asking me computer questions, not related to programming. I am software. You have a hardware question - like why my laptop doesn't work - call the Geek Squad.
I get the same thing all the time. I don't know crap about hardware.:cool:

Rojodi

I get the same thing all the time. I don't know crap about hardware.:cool:
Progeny FINALLY agreed with me on something, other than on pizza. As he was putting together his new desktop that he should take some tech classes next year in college.

Jack Secret

tickle my amygdala
DM Supporter
http://www.facebook.com/kenneth.c.phillips,
I've always been so astonished that programmers know nothing about the machines that there applications run on. I started as a programmer and ended up on the engineering side. Knowing something about the operating system (and the hardware) was totally invaluable. I guess programming has changed a lot since I used to do it :)

Pandasaur

When I tell my college friend (who never had a job before) that I am tired after work they ask 'why would you be tired?' I want to lift my desk off the ground and throw it at them. I'm sorry that I can't spend all day at the gym like you after class....

Your Plump Princess

Just dancing with shadows
A task I've been asking to do for nearly 2 weeks now, I finally got yesterday. It's just going online and price-checking stuff my uncle lost in their house-fire, but my uncle needs it done by tomorrow. I've been asking for 2 weeks, and he's been complaining for 2 weeks, but as often as they come into town my uncle couldn't drop off the damn list till yesterday?! :doh: UGhhhhhhhh He's lucky he's my uncle, and that he's paying me.

CAMellie

Gabriel Spencer
#1 An almost constant tension headache in my right temple. #2 My first major bout of pregnancy hormone induced weeping

dharmabean

♥ ɢrÃ¥тıтuɗɛ
I didn't get the job. I don't want to talk about it, but to say

It pays to have family. Nepotism sucks.

dharmabean

♥ ɢrÃ¥тıтuɗɛ
Add insult to injury...
I didn't get the 911 Dispatch job...

But I have to write an article for the newspaper ... guess on what

3 dispatchers at the 911 center and their jobs.

Swell. Just. F.u.c.k.i.n.g. Swell. :doh::mad::(:confused:

CAMellie

Gabriel Spencer
Again...pregnancy hormones. I was watching Michael Jackson flashmob videos on YouTube and started sobbing like a child because he's dead :(

largenlovely

Still a Fat Girl lol
DimensionsModel
It makes me so damn mad when someone is obviously trying to use you for something. For one, it's like they're saying you're not worth dealing with except that you have this thing that they want...and for two, they're assuming you're too stupid to realize that's what they're doing. And possibly three, that even if you *do* realize it, your self worth or desire to be around that person will supercede it.

Ugh...it pisses me off. Relationship severed all in one fell swoop. Asshole.

Rojodi

Having to sit and listen to "business people" spout disinformation

Latest posts