The One NON-DIMS RELATED Thing Annoying You Most Right Now Part Trois.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

PunkyGurly74

History wonkette
Soo...my car is dead and I need a jump. I call my apt complex and they will not help me - even though they have done it before. She stated that "if something is wrong with your car it could fry one of our vehicles." hmm...yeah. Thanks.

I was supposed to pick up my friend who was being discharged from hospital today at 11.....so, I had to call Geico - two hours to wait for them - possibly more.

Oh and I fell in the damn snow in front of my car trying to use a battery pack jumper that it just sucked dry! Got my ass wet and cold! Oh and it hurt!! UGGGGHHHHHH!!!!

Suck it universe!

Rojodi

I walked Monday over ice and snow without incident
I walked yesterday over ice and snow without nary a slip or misstep

Today, coming downstairs after changing clothes, I slipped at the top of the hardwood stairs, fell down 4 steps, landing on my dupa, scraping the right elbow and jamming the left shoulder.

:confused:

missyj1978

Soo...my car is dead and I need a jump. I call my apt complex and they will not help me - even though they have done it before. She stated that "if something is wrong with your car it could fry one of our vehicles." hmm...yeah. Thanks.

I was supposed to pick up my friend who was being discharged from hospital today at 11.....so, I had to call Geico - two hours to wait for them - possibly more.

Oh and I fell in the damn snow in front of my car trying to use a battery pack jumper that it just sucked dry! Got my ass wet and cold! Oh and it hurt!! UGGGGHHHHHH!!!!

Suck it universe!
I walked Monday over ice and snow without incident
I walked yesterday over ice and snow without nary a slip or misstep

Today, coming downstairs after changing clothes, I slipped at the top of the hardwood stairs, fell down 4 steps, landing on my dupa, scraping the right elbow and jamming the left shoulder.

:confused:
Hugs for both of you.. you both seem to need them :)

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
I can't touch the dog without breaking into hives. God forbid he licks me, then my skin goes into melt down. Makes life really pleasant.. not.

TwilightStarr

Started a new medicine for acid reflux and it takes 1 to 4 days to start working!!
Oi Vey!!! My throat is killing me!! :(

Lovelyone

Fat, and loveable!
I feel like I might be getting the flu. My stomach is doing flip flops all over the place.

x0emnem0x

Words.
Being made to feel like I am a selfish individual for looking at the overall picture of an idea that I had, which would save someone A LOT of money, but instead of looking at the overall cost difference or idea, I am just selfish.

CleverBomb

On Space Out
Our new young canine companion seems to have forgotten most of his already somewhat shaky basic housebreaking upon return from a week-long trip to visit with The Parents of The Lovely and Talented Mrs. Bomb. It's a darn good thing for his sake that he's adorbial [sic]...

Rojodi

Valentine's Day is coming, I know, but for Christmas sake: I won't be a bad husband if I don't get my wife a box of chocolates or a dozen roses or a piece of over-priced and too gaudy for her taste jewelry. If I don't get her something on V.D. but get her flowers, candy, cards, a hug without being told throughout the year means I'm not romantic, so be it.

Stop with the commercials!! :eek:

Iannathedriveress

Random Heroine
I got a phone call earlier from someone at an insurance company. However, I barely understand the person on the phone and I look at the employee reviews and they say to avoid to work there. I don't know what I should do the interview or not because I don't know if I can take it seriously.

Lovelyone

Fat, and loveable!
A "cousin" questioned my sister about if she was mad because that side of the family didn't donate to my nieces funeral. We knew that they wouldn't donate because when my mother passed away they didn't even send their own sister flowers nor did they send condolence cards. They didn't even call to see how we were doing in the following weeks. We weren't surprised that they didn't donate but we are a little miffed that they have the audacity to question us about whether or not we are angry about it. They said that they "tried" to donate but were turned away when they called. We called the funeral home AND the cemetery and BOTH of them confirmed that they never received any donations from those family members and that no one was turned away when trying to make a donation. I know for a fact that donations weren't being turned away because I made one last month and one at the beginning of this month. I just wish they would stop all the bullshit. You aren't required to donate to the funeral but please don't harass us, a family who is still grieving--so that you can relieve your guilty conscience.

Rojodi

I wish Nestle would figure out a better way to package Bit-o-Honey than wax paper.
I'm old: I can't remember them NEVER having anything else, and my memory goes back to the early 1970s :eek:

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man
I'm old: I can't remember them NEVER having anything else, and my memory goes back to the early 1970s :eek:
I'm not sure how large the customer base is for Bit-o-Honey.. your quote made me think that I'm the only customer for this, and its been the same stockpile from the 70s. :eek: