The same Sock Thieves visit me in my sleep except they don't take pairs....merely singles to piss me off! GRRRRA week and a half ago I bought a pack of socks that had six pairs in it.
Today, after doing laundry, I only have five of those pairs left.
I have been getting Supartz injections (which is very similar to Synvisc), but with so little space between the bones, the gel doesn't have much room to cushion the bones and, sadly, doesn't last that long anymore. I am scheduled to start the Supartz injections again in January. Hopefully I can get at least 3 months of relief from them.
Yep, it's frustrating. And I know I'll catch hell from my co-workers who end up working with her. "Why didn't you teach her this?" and "Why did you let her think THAT was okay?" As if I have total control over her. She's a human, not a programmable computer. I think she's a nice girl but she's got a little one at home and her heart's not in it. That's okay but it kinda limits what I'm able to do, know what I mean?My mom absolutely kills herself with how hard she works (she's an RN), and she orients as well and finds the same problem with a lot of her orientees. I think the problem is that this influx of new nurses, they're in it for the big paycheck, not the job itself
Oh man. You'd get a thank you and a BIG ol' mug of hot chocolate if you shovel at my house.
ThatGirl, I truly hope 2009 is a better one for you. It sounds like it's been awful.Things annoying me:
- my mother's guilt trips about my weight
- my friends lack of understanding about certain things
- my parents inability to shut the fuck up
- my 1%, yes.. a single percent.. grade in ap spanish
- this blizzard
- my dads broken down truck
- closet fa's [yes, still.]
- getting reported to a truancy officer
- when my parents tell each other they hope the other dies of obesity
- my parents inability to stop fighting with each other despite their divorce [you see each other once a week for 15 minutes.. you can't just shut the fuck up already?]
- english midterm essay & extended critical essay
- my dad getting laid off
- everyone's disgusting fake Christmas cheer
..is this year over yet?