Quantcast

the ONE thing annoying you the most right now??

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeze

Justin Bieber of Dims
Its icy and nasty outside..... I sooooo do *not* want to drive to work in half an hour!

ladle

Back on Top
A week and a half ago I bought a pack of socks that had six pairs in it.

Today, after doing laundry, I only have five of those pairs left.
The same Sock Thieves visit me in my sleep except they don't take pairs....merely singles to piss me off! GRRRR
They must have built up a mighty arsenal by now.

ValentineBBW

seeking Vegas
The one thing annoying me most right now is the weather. After the 8+ inches of snow we received last night, we are supposed to have more snow tonight and tomorrow! It was a miracle I made it to work today!

Grrrrrrrr to winter.:mad:

Blackjack

Fupa Troopa
My internet's slow tonight 'cause my sister is also using the connection. Usually she isn't home.

Dammit.

mariac1966

Puppy Love
Are you familiar with SynVisc? It doesn't work for everyone and only your doc will know if it's okay for you, but it can alleviate some of the pain.

I hope you can find some relief soon.
I have been getting Supartz injections (which is very similar to Synvisc), but with so little space between the bones, the gel doesn't have much room to cushion the bones and, sadly, doesn't last that long anymore. I am scheduled to start the Supartz injections again in January. Hopefully I can get at least 3 months of relief from them.

With Synvisc I know you get 3 injections... with the Supartz you get 5 injections and it seems to last longer than the Synvisc.

Hopefully I can put off a total knee replacement as long as possible.

thatgirl08

KNOW IT ALL
Things annoying me:

- my mother's guilt trips about my weight
- my friends lack of understanding about certain things
- my parents inability to shut the fuck up
- my 1%, yes.. a single percent.. grade in ap spanish
- this blizzard
- my dads broken down truck
- closet fa's [yes, still.]
- getting reported to a truancy officer
- when my parents tell each other they hope the other dies of obesity
- my parents inability to stop fighting with each other despite their divorce [you see each other once a week for 15 minutes.. you can't just shut the fuck up already?]
- english midterm essay & extended critical essay
- my dad getting laid off
- everyone's disgusting fake Christmas cheer

..is this year over yet?

snuggletiger

Clowns Fear Me
GRRRRRR@winter snow that gave me bronchitis
GRRRRRR@ seller who won't accept or decline my bid on the house
GRRRRRR@mortgage guy who won't answer my phone call.
Bright spot may have found bigger house for a little more $$$$

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
Christmas party clothes shopping

..I didn't cry in the change room...I made it to my car before I had a total meltdown :(

pinuptami

Model turned slacker
The weather! I got stuck in a snowbank trying to get to my new house (in the process of fixing it up to move in March), and when I tried to call AAA to get a tow I was informed that they could not sent a tow to unplowed roads. Well what the hell!?! Luckily for me, a gentleman with an SUV gave my tiny little piece of shit a push with his car, and I got out and got back to the apartment...never even got to go inside the house!

Layla and I are supposed to paint tomorrow....but if the roads haven't been plowed when we get there, I will turn around and go the hell back to the apartment. :mad:

Uriel

Nacho Ninja
Being unable to go to sleep before 8am...Says the Nightclub bartender who is sitting with his laptop posting to topics instead of cuddling with a very pair of impatient cats.

-Uriel

ValentineBBW

seeking Vegas
Ninety minutes of shoveling and not even a friggin' "thank you".
I guarantee if you were shoveling snow for a fat girl, you would get a huge thank you. Fat girls are very appreciative of that.

On behalf of those you were shoveling for, thanks Beej.

Miss Vickie

My mom absolutely kills herself with how hard she works (she's an RN), and she orients as well and finds the same problem with a lot of her orientees. I think the problem is that this influx of new nurses, they're in it for the big paycheck, not the job itself :(
Yep, it's frustrating. And I know I'll catch hell from my co-workers who end up working with her. "Why didn't you teach her this?" and "Why did you let her think THAT was okay?" As if I have total control over her. She's a human, not a programmable computer. I think she's a nice girl but she's got a little one at home and her heart's not in it. That's okay but it kinda limits what I'm able to do, know what I mean?

Oh man. You'd get a thank you and a BIG ol' mug of hot chocolate if you shovel at my house. :)

Things annoying me:

- my mother's guilt trips about my weight
- my friends lack of understanding about certain things
- my parents inability to shut the fuck up
- my 1%, yes.. a single percent.. grade in ap spanish
- this blizzard
- my dads broken down truck
- closet fa's [yes, still.]
- getting reported to a truancy officer
- when my parents tell each other they hope the other dies of obesity
- my parents inability to stop fighting with each other despite their divorce [you see each other once a week for 15 minutes.. you can't just shut the fuck up already?]
- english midterm essay & extended critical essay
- my dad getting laid off
- everyone's disgusting fake Christmas cheer

..is this year over yet?
ThatGirl, I truly hope 2009 is a better one for you. It sounds like it's been awful. :(

My annoyance? I've lost my voice, I can't hear out of my left ear, I'm exhausted and I'm supposed to teach CPR today. Oy. :doh:

Uriel

Nacho Ninja
Thank You!

Dude, if you will fly to California, hike into my brother's place and shovel him out, I'll make the lasagna that I've been teasing him with over the phone. See what he gets for not coming down for X-Mas like our parents did?

:D

-Uriel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts