Quantcast

The Photo Thief is at it again..

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Ruby Ripples

Dis Member
If this has been posted already, please delete.

The photo thief with all the yahoo groups now has a "real" site. I have seen several photos of women that he has very recenly stolen from Fantasy Feeder. I saw a photo of Lilly, wearing her sexy black leather corset top. I didn't spend any more time looking on it, but ladies, here you go.

http://veryfatwomen.fotoblog.co.uk/

mango

Mustachio Nut
Ack....

That's what I forgot to do when I was in the UK last month... :doh:

Hunt this JOHN MARTIN mofo down and mess his shit up!

:mad:

Jes

is oddly aroused
Hunt this JOHN MARTIN mofo down and mess his shit up!

:mad:[/B]
It wouldn't have been hard--look in the basement of his parents' council house, over in the corner, on the top bunk of the bed he's had since childhood. Tell him that what he's heard is true: if you don't use it, you'll lose it.

The Orange Mage

♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓
I thought someone brought up that bizarre-ass website of his last time we had a thread on this? Maybe it got lost in the shuffle.

But yeah, that guy is an active member of FF, and I'm guessing he gets most of his pictures from there, WLS/diet support sites, and here. :[

Ruby Ripples

Dis Member
It wouldn't have been hard--look in the basement of his parents' council house, over in the corner, on the top bunk of the bed he's had since childhood. Tell him that what he's heard is true: if you don't use it, you'll lose it.
wtf??? What do you know of council houses? Barely nothing Id say, since Id bet that less than 1% have basements. I live in one, and I BET he doesn't.

Ruby Ripples

Dis Member
At least two of the FF girls have contacted the provider of his site, to complain about him using their photos without their consent, stolen from FF. They asked for emails from them, giving the URL for each stolen photo, and giving a statement to say that they are stolen pics etc. They promised to remove any photos after receiving this.

So, either he has shut the site down after being "found out", or the provider has shut it due to the complaints and the fact that the site is comprised of stolen photos. If the site goes back up, I'll post the instructions that one of the girls received, in order to have her photos removed by the provider.

I don't know where he gets most of his photos from. Although there were a few FF girls on there, almost all of them are women I don't recognise at all from here, or FF.

BBM And Donni, I didn't see photos of either of you, on this site or on his latest yahoo group. However I didn't look for VERY long. I found pics of fatgirlangie on his yahoo group yesterday and I let her know about them. I found that one of Lilly on the new group today. Those are the only ones I've found of Dims ladies. As I say though I haven't trawled through.

BigBeautifulMe

That was a heart.
Can you PM me a link to his yahoo group? I searched for the usual name and couldn't find it.

BeautifulPoeticDisaster

Why is it restricted? Are there nudes or something?
Its probably because of mike, lol. He used to go in and post messages about how the photos were stolen and he reported the groups to yahoo etc. He's very cautious now...and with good reason. Wouldnt take much to hunt this guy down...the UK is a small place with very public records.

Heyyou

don't post your pics online then. whatever you post online becomes public.

blue_eyes

http://www.facebook.com/angelainman1978, Female
Can you PM me a link to his yahoo group? I searched for the usual name and couldn't find it.
Ginny I found a pic of you on there

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/worldofbbws/photos/album/1540401172/pic/2048276256/view?picmode=&mode=tn&order=mtime&start=1&count=20&dir=desc

I had to make a fucking fake ID to get in to see the pics. Hell hath no fury like a pissed off fat woman. If I have to swim to England and beat the living shit out of that twerp I will. I found 3-4 pics of me on there.

BeautifulPoeticDisaster

don't post your pics online then. whatever you post online becomes public.
bullshit. There are copywright laws for a reason. When you post something online it IS public, but it is NOT public property! Learn the difference, it will serve you well!

Wild Zero

ǝןʇıʇ ɹǝsn
Don't tell me my business, Devil Woman. Call the fire department, this one's outta control.

Reactions: Ash

Latest posts