The Ponderous Woman online comics

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

fatgirl33

Just doodlin'
Part Three of The Final Fattening is now complete over at my Deviant Art page.

With another new cover, this time showing the Ponderous Woman back in action after being sidelined for a few issues. Drawing these new covers was a lot of fun - kind of like going back in time! Gosh do I wish I had a drawing tablet back when I first made these comics, lol!

With this issue we're half-way thru this story, and almost at the conclusion of the series! Thanks for following along (again, for some!), I hope you've enjoyed it as much as I have revisiting it.

Attachments

• oldpw_28_cover.jpg
    oldpw_28_cover.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 1

fatgirl33

Just doodlin'
Part four of the Final Fattening is now complete on my Deviant Art page.

These daily page updates are getting tough to keep up with! Part five has begun, too!

Attachments

• oldpw_29_cover.jpg
    oldpw_29_cover.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 0

fatgirl33

Just doodlin'
Part Five is now complete, and Part Six (the big finale!!!) is currently underway... It's like I am reliving 2003 again! ;)

Whew, daily page postings are exhausting! :p

Attachments

• oldpw_30_cover.jpg
    oldpw_30_cover.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 0

fatgirl33

Just doodlin'
Here is it - revived from its original publication on Jan. 25, 2003, the final issue of the original Ponderous Woman!

And it gets a brand new cover, too. 😁

...of course it never really did end. There was Not As They Seem, the as-yet unfinished (but soon to be finished!) Revenge of the Fat Fomenter, so Joey and her friends never really went away completely. But they do have to make room for the next series, which I'll begin reposting in the coming weeks!

Thanks to everyone who read it and enjoyed it, and especially to those who have commented and who I have chatted and reminisced with!
Brenda.

Attachments

• oldpw_31_cover.jpg
    oldpw_31_cover.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Tad

Latest posts