• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Presence (~BBW, Magic, ~WG, Suspense, Imagery)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phrozen

A young university student fails to recall her recent past as an ominous presence takes hold of her within the confines of her apartment, willing her to grow.

Author's Note: Been a very long time since I have written anything, but here is a piece I did up in the span of about two hours. It was originally meant to just be a standalone short piece, but I have an idea and direction for where I may take this story. Comments and critiques appreciated, and enjoy!
---

She did not remember how it started. Her memories became a blur since the ordeal began. Currently, her mind was a thick haze and felt as if she were trying to wade her way through a pool of thick fudge. Odd. Suddenly, the image of delicate, warm fudge flooded into her mind. Delicious, smooth, buttery caramel fudge—her favorite. A pang of hunger welled deep within her, and the pain dismissed the fog in her mind long enough to remember herself.

She gasped for breath as she came to and took in her surroundings. She was sitting at the desk in the bedroom of her small, downtown apartment. Had she just gone through a panic attack? She did not know, but her breathlessness and the small beads of sweat accumulating along her hairline suggested so. The only question was: why?

Before she could contemplate her situation any longer, the room suddenly went dark and she felt her mind engulfed in the same fogginess as before. She struggled to stand up out of her chair but during the process fell over the chair towards the ground. However, instead of meeting the soft, warm rug that should have been there, her face and arms met a cold slab of some sort. Was it marble? Maybe stone?

“Wh-what’s… happening?” her voice quivered through the darkness, echoing as though she were in some form of chamber. She was still breathing heavily, but she slowly pushed herself back up onto her knees. She tried opening her eyes, but was met with nothing but blackness in all directions. “Where am I?” It was more of a self-pondering than an actual question to anyone or anything, so when she heard a voice in reply, she was understandably incredibly startled.

“You are here with me,” the voice was barely louder than a whisper, and such a tone that she couldn’t make out whether it belonged to a male or female. “You are safe here with me, Emma.”

“How do you know my name?” the girl asked. When she did not receive an answer, even after several moments, Emma asked, “What am I doing here? Who are you?”

“You are safe here with me,” the voice repeated. “You have been chosen.”

“Chosen?” Emma’s blood chilled instantly. “For what?”

She felt a heavy pressure fall on top of her and she collapsed back down to the cold ground, and she closed her eyes and covered her face with her hands before impact. A moment later she felt an incredible lifting force pulling her up. The surprise at the sudden movement caused her to shoot her eyes open. This time, however, her vision was met once again with her own room.

She was kneeling on a rug as she looked around to get her bearings. Her eyes darted to her alarm clock, which read 2:04 AM. “I must have fallen asleep while working.” Papers for her university courses were still strewn across her desk. Her desk lamp provided a glow that softly illuminated the room. She looked ahead and saw her bedroom door ajar, leading into the darkness of her apartment’s hallway. Funny, she thought, since she hadn’t left the door open.

The longer she stared out into the hallway, the more a strange feeling grew within her. She vaguely remembered the dream she had just been having, and the ominous presence that seemed to pervade the never-ending darkness. And that voice. The thought of it sent a chill through her again. Still, the dark of her hallway seemed to feel of a similar presence.

The thought was brushed from her mind, however, as her stomach growled in hunger. Remembering a brief pang of it from before, she promptly forgot the ordeal at hand, brushing it off as a nightmare, and instead made her way towards the bedroom door. She was hesitant at first, but after reaching forward to flick on the hallway light, revealing nothing out of the ordinary, she dismissed the entire affair and headed straight to the kitchen.

She passed by her dining room table, upon which a large book rested, but she did not even notice it as she pressed on for the kitchen. She approached the fridge, opened it, and a smile lit up her face as she laid eyes on some leftover cheesecake that she still had. She quickly withdrew the dessert, grabbed a fork and then proceeded back to the dining room table, where she set down her late night snack. She sat down before her treat, smiling, even as her stomach grumbled a little louder since she knew satisfaction was coming.

Unbeknownst to her, an invisible force flipped one of the pages on the book in front of her forward a couple of pages. The pages generated a sound, however, which did catch Emma’s attention as her eyes shot up and finally laid upon the book. More of a tome, really, and a dusty one at that as she took a closer look. Her fork already had a small piece of cheesecake on it so she dutifully placed it into her mouth and took a couple of bites before rising from her seat and walking towards the other end of the table where the book was.

“I don’t remember this,” she mused as she reached down to pick the book up. Swallowing the bit of cheesecake and feeling it nestle in her tummy, she took a close look at the pages of the book, scrawled in some sort of language that she didn’t recognize. Odd symbols, shapes and splashes of color adorned the pages. “How strange,” she said. Then her eyes rested on a line that really seemed to stick out to her.

“Azurllah ramidus, atoll mwenchi icha,” she slowly attempted to pronounce.

It was as if her mind was suddenly seized as her eyes suddenly rolled back into her head. She crumpled to the floor as an agonizing pain seized hold of her. She writhed around the ground for a few moments before a soothing calm came on just as suddenly as the agony. Though her body fell limp, her mind was once again encased in the same fog and haze as it had been previously. However, she could still open her eyes and see her apartment around her. She was startled at first, though, as a voice, quiet as a whisper, resounded in her head. “Eat.”

She reached down to feel her stomach. The morsel of cheesecake rolled around inside of it, but then it viciously cried out for more. Pain engulfed her body again, though this time centered around an all-consuming hunger. Though the haze still permeated her mind, a small clearing appeared within that contained a single directive: eat.

In a rush of intent, she threw herself up and then back to the cheesecake on the table. Forgoing her fork, she reached at it with her bare hands, grabbing the gooey goodness and stuffing it into her maw. Her teeth mashed away at the delectable, creamy dessert, then she swiftly swallowed the bites down her gullet and into her demanding stomach. Not even a minute passed before the entire slice of cheesecake disappeared into Emma’s hungry middle. She took a brief moment of pause to lick her lips before her mind turned towards another, single objective.

“More,” she moaned softly as she dashed into her kitchen.

Whipping open her fridge, she grabbed at the last quarter of the cheesecake remaining. She grabbed a large spoon from the drawer and went to town, greedily scooping up bits of cheesecake and nearly forcing them down her own throat in an attempt to appease the great hunger from within. After the last of the cheesecake was gone, she threw the container to the side and reached in for a Tupperware container containing some pasta from the night before. She ripped off the lid and dug into the noodles with gusto, now just barely chewing the bits and pieces that passed her teeth before gulping the pieces down her esophagus in a hurry. Within moments the pasta too was gone, but still her stomach’s hunger pressed her on. She grabbed a jug of milk, a third of its contents remaining, screwed off the lid, threw back the jug and gulped away at the creamy substance slowly filling her stomach.

Or rather, burgeoning tummy, as her middle pushed forward as it was filled with more food than she would normally consume in two meals in any given day. By no means skinny but still svelte (albeit curvy), Emma was now boasting a petite gut pushing the waistband of her jeans as she continued to guzzle down the milk. With still just under a liter to go her stomach had filled itself to the brim. She brought down the jug and placed it to her side as she gasped for breath, taking a much needed break from her sudden binge.

She placed a hand on her rounded tummy but she didn’t fully realize its change as she was still consumed by the haze. After she had regained her breath, she looked down at the jug of milk and suddenly had second thoughts about finishing it. However, a voice immediately sounded within her head: “You will finish it.”

And finish it she did, as a final wave of hunger overtook her. She lifted the jug up, almost throwing the neck of it towards her face as she continued sucking the contents down, spilling quite a bit of the liquid onto her t-shirt in the process. Moments later she had finished the jug and, casting it aside, she let her limbs go limp. She closed her eyes as a new pain in her swollen abdomen kept her subdued. The haze lifted from her mind, but she was still too preoccupied with her stomach to really notice.

The haze materialized as a shadowy substance that slowly rose from an unknowing Emma, and then floated through the kitchen and back into the dining room where it descended onto the tome on the table. Several more pages flipped over, and then a deep, ominous laugh filled the apartment.

The sound caught Emma’s attention, as her eyes shot open and she took in the scene around her. A sense of shock overwhelmed her as she noticed the remains of her binge, as well as the tummy she was now nursing and that was painfully pushing against her jeans. Then she heard the laugh again, and fear gripped her. It was a deep, deep laugh, full of malice and evil.

“Who’s there?” Emma managed to say. She pushed herself up from the wreckage and closed the fridge door, taking a step back towards the dining room. “Who’s there?” she repeated, a sense of dread overtaking her.

She came into the dining room and looked upon the book. As she looked at it, the book suddenly began flipping pages rapidly until the back over flipped over and closed it. A gentle breeze passed through the room and a chill ran through Emma. For a third time, the ominous laugh echoed through the room.

Emma retreated back to the kitchen, then turned and ran back to her room, quickly shutting the door. She then fell to the floor, burying her face in her hands as she sat against the door.

“Why do you run?” a voice said, as though in her head. This voice was different from before though. It was distinctly feminine, and even had a gentleness and warmth to it. “You asked for this. You asked for me. I am here to give you what it is you desired.”

“What are you talking about?” Emma said, shaking now, veritably afraid now.

“You took the book from its previous owner,” the voice continued. “You asked for things. You offered a price, and now I will deliver on my promise to you.”

“What promise…?” Emma asked aloud. She got no answer. Instead, the deep laugh resounded again.

A pain swept over her again. A swell of agony centered on her abdomen as she clutched at it with her hands. Her stomach suddenly grew incredibly warm and she removed her hands from it in shock. Then, an invisible force pressed her hands back against the door, and then pushed her t-shirt up, revealing her stomach. What felt like invisible hands then began to caress her rounded form.

“This is only the beginning,” the voice returned. “Now, the real fun begins.”

Before Emma could muster a response, she let out a yell of pain as an incredible fullness overtook her stomach. It rounded out a little further, putting immense pressure on the button of her jeans. Her stomach became incredibly firm, as she reached down and tried to press into it. Her finger was resisted, as though she were all of a sudden pregnant. Inside, though, it felt as though she had just eaten a Thanksgiving feast for two, without any skimping on stuffing and gravy. Truly, she felt like a stuffed turkey.

“My, my,” the voice now said. “It looks like someone is getting rather round in the tummy. Best be careful, and watch what you eat. Didn’t your mother ever warn you that if you ate too much of grandma’s pie, you’d burst your jeans?”

At that comment, the button on Emma’s jeans burst as her middle pushed forth a little more, as if another five pounds of lard had been shoved right in.

“How is … How is this possible?”

“Personally, I’ve never been too fond of pie,” the voice continued. “I much preferred delicacies like muffins. Do you like muffins? Oops. I’m afraid you might just be becoming one.”

Emma shrieked as her stomach continued to ooze forth. Before, it had remained a hard dome of flesh that pushed out. Now, it seemed to settle a little as it pooled forward and outward, forming two distinct rolls that continued to her sides in the form of full love handles.

“I’m afraid that’s just what happens when you have one too many chocolates,” the voice now giggled.

Emma fell silent in fear and amazement as she felt the taste of liquid chocolate seemingly slither across her tastebuds and then down her gullet, which then inflated her stomach further, forcing the zipper of her jeans down as her middle took up more and more of her lap. Her lovehandles grew outward more. She leaned forward with some difficulty before turning to her side and then pushing herself up. Her t-shirt rode halfway up her distended belly now as her jeans creaked from the tightness.

“Be careful love,” the voice now cooed. “A moment of bliss, a lifetime on the hips.”

Emma yelped as her jeans suddenly shredded. Her hips burst forth from their confines in a spurt of growth. Her stomach yielded further still, completing a rip that caused her tattered jeans to fall down around her ankles.

“So much fullness around your middle,” the voice continued. “Weren’t you ever told to watch your diet? Where is all that food going to go? Oh, I see now.”

Emma could barely even respond as her body suddenly inflated in all directions. Her stomach pushed forth only a little bit, but now her breasts filled with flesh until her bra cut deeply into her back. But then her back accumulated enough corpulence to stretch the bra to its limits, wherein it finally burst and joined the jeans on the floor. Her thighs rounded out until they touched first at the top, and then smoothly continued to join down her inner thigh until they stopped just above her knees. Even her calves and feet swelled with adipose tissue.

Her cheeks puffed up and her arms thickened like giant sausage rolls. She gripped at her upper arms with her hands, squeezing and squishing the new flesh contained within. The gentle curve of her buttocks curved out not so gently, arcing voluminously into a stuffed, firm but fleshy backside. She stumbled forwards, unaccustomed to this sudden growth, turned around and fell with a crash onto the chair in front of her desk. Tears dribbled down her eyes as the stress and shock of the situation overwhelmed her.

“A sweet, delicate 266,” the voice said. The door to her room then burst open, and a shadowy haze poured inside. Emma opened her eyes and through the bleariness of the tears observed the shadows coalesce into a curtain of sorts. Then, suddenly, a figure emerged from the wisps of darkness and stepped forward, the sound of footsteps sounding under the floorboards. The water in her eyes prevented Emma from being able to focus on who was now in front of her.”

“Now, it’s time for you to pay for your end of the bargain,” the voice, no longer in Emma’s head, announced from the figure in front. “Do you remember now, Emma? Do you remember your deal with the devil?”

Emma wiped away the tears in her eyes and took a moment to take in the image of the being in front of her. She was surprised and gasped when she saw … herself.

Latest posts

Back