• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BBW The Princess Wide by Maltesefalcon

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maltesefalcon

I'm back. As promised here is my first post in a while.

The Princess Bride Wide

by Maltesefalcon

The year is 1288 and we join our story as the consort of the King of Easterly, Queen Winnifred opens the door to her daughter’s bed chamber. Her daughter, the Princess Honoria, smiled as she entered. They had not seen much of each other lately, and Honoria would soon find out why. “Mother. So lovely to see you. How was your journey?”

Her mother clapped her hands in glee and rushed over to hug her. “Wonderful news. We have finally found you a match.”

Finally. 26 was not exactly ancient and her twin brother was as yet unmarried, as well. However, her curiosity overcame her sense of outrage. “Who is it?”

“Your father has made a bargain with the King of Westerly. You will marry his son, Henry.” The older woman looked around and noted Honoria’s ladies in waiting were having mixed emotions. They were, of course, delighted with the prospect their Princess would soon be wed. However, as she would be relocated; it was also likely they would lose their jobs. Sensing that, the Queen advised. “Ladies you will be looked after. I will also divide Honoria’s gowns between you, as well. For now, you may leave us in private.”

Honoria pouted as the door closed behind them. “Mother...why have you chosen such a time to give away my finest clothing? I must look my best....”

“Exactly my child. You will be a princess twice over-eventually a Queen. As such, we will buy you a completely new wardrobe to suit your station and....circumstances.”

Her mother’s silence gave Honoria pause for concern. “Circumstances? You seem a bit worrisome. What circumstances do you mean?”

Queen Winnifred did not reply at first. Instead, she opened the door and beckoned. In a moment, they were joined by three women about her age. They were all dressed in completely white linen dresses and wimples. The effect made them look like ghosts. None said a word, so the Queen explained. “They are here to help you make the transition for marriage. Among other things they will teach you better sewing and music. As well of course, they will fit you out with a new wardrobe.”

One of the trio looked around “Your Majesty there is not much room...”

The Queen nodded. “Please do not fret over that. I have made plans for alternate accommodations. It will be more private and there will be room for suitable sleeping arrangements for all four of you.”

“I am to be relocated?”Honoria frowned. “Please Mother-I have known no other place.”

“Hush child. Once you are wed, you could not remain here in any event. And we must accommodate our...guests.”

The bride to be was still petulant. “Why I must share with...them?”

“Don’t be rude. You shared your room with your own servants, after all.”

Honoria leaned forward. “Yes, but we knew each other since we were children and they were my friends. These are old women. What could I possibly say to them?”

The Queen reddened but controlled her temper. “As little as possible, if I have my wish. You are here to learn. So listen, instead of talking. They are also here as the official witnesses to your...purity. They will ensure that you are not with child and have not been unfaithful during your betrothal.”

The more outspoken of the trio nodded in Honoria’s direction. “The sooner started, the faster completed, your Highness.”

“Agreed. My dear, they need to measure you up. Please remove your shift.”

Honoria did so and in a moment stood in front of them, fully naked. One of the women took out a small measure. “Waist...20.” She grabbed both sides of Honoria’s waist and the tips of her fingers were just touching. “You are tiny. A child will be snug in here when the time comes.” She clucked at the next measurement. “Hips...32.” Then Honoria jumped as the tape rose up over her nipples. “Bodice....30.” Honoria gasped as the one taking notes shook her head. “Pas des poitrines.”

Honoria’s understanding of the Norman French dialect was weak. The first stranger realizing that, translated. “It means you have no bosoms dear. You will never feed your children, with such a meagre offering.”

Honoria blushed. “Perhaps that is my affair. I will worry about matters of children, if and when the time comes.”

Queen Winnifred scowled. “Hush your tongue girl. There is no question of if-just how soon and how many. That is your sacred duty.” She looked skyward. “Your-our only duty, when it comes down to it.” Ignoring her daughter’s pout, she looked at the visitors. “Your assessment?”

“When is the wedding?”

“Mid-summer’s eve.”

“A three-month?” The visitor turned and pinched Honoria’s flesh over her thigh and stomach. The still-naked young woman jumped at bit, but submitted to the indignity. “Forgive my boldness Your Highness-we have not much to work with here. We may need more time.”

Honoria scoffed. “Three months to make a few dresses? I could sew them myself, in such time.”

Just then, there was a knock at the door. The “ghost” closest to the door opened it, as a servant rolled the cart in. It was laden with foods of every description. The Queen smiled. “Splendid. Breakfast is here.”

Honoria gaped. “Breakfast? There is enough here to feed the entire royal guard. We five shall never do it justice.”

The Queen shook her head. “No, my dear. We shall not. But you shall.”

Honoria whitened. “Me?”

“Yes dear. We have already eaten-an hour ago. This is for you. Oh- to answer your earlier remark. These ladies are not here to merely make your new clothing. They are here to ensure it will fit.”

Honoria shook her head in misunderstanding. The quieter stranger shrugged. “We are the gaveuses. You understand?”

The young princess shook her head.

The Queen took her hand. “It’s fine, my darling. Sadly, I have neglected my duty as a mother in one respect. The process you will undergo should have started years ago.”

The betrothed Princess was truly alarmed now. “What process? Please mother. I am frightened.”

“All is in your best interest I assure you. There is nothing to fear dear.” She regarded her daughter carefully. “It has been some time since I have seen you unclad. The situation is worse that I had hoped-you are as thin as a street urchin. It would be an insult to offer you for marriage looking like that. That is why I have sent for the gaveuses. They can help us...you.”

The princess shrugged. “What is a gaveuse?”

The outspoken stranger thought it best not to explain that the term in the Norman tongue was originally for one who fattened geese for slaughter. Nevertheless, she let the cat out of the bag. “We are professional bride fatteners. And we are here for you, Princess.”

Honoria shook her head. “No mother. I will not cooperate with them. I have no wish to be as fat as...”

“...as myself? Is that what you are going to say? When I was your age, I did not want it either; but here I stand, nevertheless. And I wouldn’t have it any other way now. You will feel the same soon.” The queen displayed her profile and every one of her 325 pounds was evident.

Honoria looked at her mother. She’d been huge as long as she could remember. “Mother. Are you saying you weren’t always...” she patted her mother’s bulging belly.

The Queen smiled. “No dear. When I was promised, I was the same size as you are now. But your grandmother hired women such as these and what you see is the result.”

Honoria blanched. “Please. I would hate being as fat as you, mother.”

The elder ghost shook her head. “Your majesty. It will not be possible to get her that big in three months, in any case.”

The Queen nodded. “What you see is the result of many years of fine dining. I would not expect this kind of result, of course.”

Honoria pouted. “No. I will not cooperate. If it means I must be fattened like a prize cow, I will not be wed at all.”

The Queen reddened in anger. “You will be wed and your cooperation is not actually required. It would be easier on us all if you do not resist, but the outcome will be the same. When they are finished their work, I would expect you’ll have gained five stone or so. That will do for now.”

“For now?”

“Oh yes dear-once you are wed, your natal confinements will add at least 5 stone more. You will look like me sooner than you realize.”

Honoria snorted. “I will be the judge of that. If it doesn’t happen, what will you do? Have my head cut off?”

The Queen reddened. “No, of course not. But if you are not ready in time, we will lock you in your room. It is up to you if you wish to spend the rest of your life cooped up there, alone.” Then, she winked at the leader of the gaveuses. “But if you are not up to my standard by the time of your wedding, I will have their heads cut off.”

It was the last thing Honoria recalled, as she fainted away on the floor. The queen gasped. “Oh dear, is she alright?”

The third and so far mute attendant, felt her face and listened for breath sounds. “The shock was too much, but she is otherwise unharmed.”

The queen wiped a tear. “It will make it all the easier for us to move her.”

The leader held up a hand. “No Majesty. It is best if we do it. From now on she must not see you, until we send for you. It will be easier on both of you.” Winnifred nodded and slipped into the corridor.

Honoria regained consciousness with a start. Looking around she realized she was not in her own bedchamber. It was a small windowless room. “Where-where am I?”

The oldest ghost advised. “We are in the top of the North Tower. Your mother felt this was best-more privacy.” The old woman pondered. It was a bit snug, but once the door was locked it was escape proof; and in this location no one would hear her cries for help. Inevitably, they would come.

Latest posts

Back