• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The proposition

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lastminute.Tom

Write on!
Ok, I need some advice, well maybe I don't maybe I just need to say whats been on my mind for the past few days bouncing around like a bluebottle in a light fitting.
One of my friends recently spoke to me of his insecurities about his girlfriend going out with our group when he wasn't there, he worried there were individuals who might take advantage, I thought he meant me but he went on to say that he trusted me, then asked me if I would proposition his girlfriend.

In fact I had been thinking the same thing but not thinking I would actually do it because of the guilt at betraying my friend, he was really very insistent but in the end I said I couldn't do it because of the betrayal factor.

Now I can't sit in the same room as her without eyes and body language pointed in my direction and I just had to tell someone, on the one hand my friend may never recover if we actually went through with it, on the other hand it could just be in my head and there's no connection between me and my friends girlfriend.

So what would you do, in the context that you've known/lived with this couple (and others) for over a year now, may continue to do so for the next 4/5 months, and that you find the girlfriend very attractive/get along famously and infact she was your friend first and it is through her you know her boyfriend.

anyone been in any similar situations, how did they go?

Latest posts

Back