The R.A.'s Revenge by PhilledUp (~BBW (Multiple). Revenge, Hypnosis, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Philled Up

The R.A.’s Revenge

by Philled Up

Chapter 1: The Insult

In order for my girlfriend, Jen and I to spend more time together and make some extra money, we decided to be Resident Advisers for a freshman dorm. We were both seniors in college and figured that advising a few freshmen was an easy way to get free room and board. Plus, being R.A.’s together on a coed floor would allow us to see more of each other. As seniors, we both thought freshman were a little annoying, but never thought we’d meet freshman as awful as Michelle and Sarah.

During the first week of the first semester, Jen walked into my room crying. And then, out of the blue, sobbed, “I’m too fat of a girlfriend for you. You deserve someone better.”

“What are you talking about? Where did you get such a ridiculous idea?” I asked reassuringly.

“I was walking by room 206 and I could hear those girls talking about how they couldn’t believe that someone like you could possibly be going out with a fat cow like me,” she said, choking up with tears.

I gave her a big hug. “You are a beautiful, healthy, voluptuous young woman. Any man would be lucky to have a girlfriend half as great as you are. That makes me a very lucky guy. Who called you that anyway?”

“Michelle was the one that called me a fat cow. Then Sarah corrected her and said a ‘pregnant cow.’ And then they both started to laugh. I think I smelled pot in their room, too. That’s when they saw me standing in the hall. Michelle actually had the nerve to say, ‘Hey Michelle, where’s a good place to eat this time of night? You look like you’ve tried them all.”

I really felt bad for Jen. She was having a hard enough time accepting her weight gain without having these skinny little freshmen saying nasty things about her. How can people say things that can make someone feel this bad? Part of being a resident adviser, I think, is to teach lessons to freshmen. And clearly, these freshmen have a lot to learn.

“I just don’t think they know what its like to be overweight,” Jen said, still crying. “They’ve probably always been thin. I thought they were vain when they first moved in, but they’re so mean. I’d like them to walk a mile in my shoes before they judge me.”

That’s when I got an idea. We would teach those two girls a lesson that will stick with them for a very long time.

Chapter 2: Jen and I

Jen and I have been going out since our freshman year. When we started dating, she weighed 120 pounds, which she thought was 10 pounds too heavy for her 5’2” body. She had a cute little 37 inch butt and a tiny 27 inch waist. But what impressed me the most was her appetite. I told her many times that I thought she’d look even better if she put on a few pounds. Like most women, she was a little self-conscious about her body and found my encouragement supportive.

Freshmen living on campus get an unlimited meal plan that allows them to visit the dining halls as often as they’d like. It also gives them dollars they can spend on meals at some of the other campus dining facilities. I remember going to dinner with Jen at the buffet style dining hall and watching her eat plates full of fattening food like she was on auto-pilot. For example, she’d finish her second full plate of fried chicken while talking about how she’s trying to get in shape. I’d tell her that I liked the shape she was in and would be attracted to her no matter her size (of course I prefer bigger to smaller, but with her appetite, I knew that would eventually come).

At the end of our freshman year, we had averaged the freshman 15. I went from 140 pounds to 148, while Jen went from 120 to 142. Luckily for Jen, she had a job at the trendiest clothing store in town and could use her 40% discount to buy some new clothes in a size 12. I recommended the size 14, but she was not a “plus” size and that she would probably be back down to her size 8 by the end of the summer. Over the summer, we lost a combined 6 pounds, 5 by me, 1 by Jen.

Halfway through our sophomore year, Jen finally caught up to me on the scale. I was 150 and she was 151. I remember her saying, “I can’t believe that I weigh more than you. I’m never going to eat again. I’m going to work out every day.” 30 minutes later, she was finishing a big bowl of chocolate ice cream after the two of us had our most rigorous “workout” ever.

Our daily “workouts”, along with me joining an intramural basketball team, were enough to get me back to a lean 140. Jen, however, saw the exercise as an excuse consume more calories. By the end of our sophomore year Jen was a semi-fit 158, with most of the weight landing on her beautiful round butt and her growing breasts. Jen was beginning to feel more comfortable with the way she looked. My constant reminders of how beautiful and sexy she was probably didn’t hurt either.

Our junior year was a little more stressful, since both of us were carrying full class loads and worked part-time jobs. I was studying to be an electrical engineer and Jen wanted to be a pharmacist. With all of the stress and lack of exercise, we gained a combined 30 pounds that year, with Jen gaining another 20 pounds, bringing her up to 178. During our second semester of our junior year she told me, I’m starting to feel more comfortable with the fact that she was overweight. Plus, it looks like you’ve put on a few pounds too.”

Her dimensions were now 28 inches and 38.5 inches. Instead of those numbers being her waist and hips, those numbers were her thighs and waist. She couldn’t believe that her beautiful legs were now a lot bigger than what her waist line used to be, so she got out one of her 26” belts and attempted to wrap it around her soft milky thighs. With some tugging she was able to close her belt, as her soft flesh hung over both sides of the belt. Her hips were now a curvy 49 inches and she was just happy her waist was in the 30’s and her hips were in the 40’s. Jen was proud of the fact that she was able to hold her weight constant over the summer.

Chapter 3: The Plan

Even though Jen had gained 60 pounds over those last three years, and went from a size 8 to a full size 18, she was becoming very comfortable with her new body and her self-esteem seemed to be in great shape—that is until she overheard those freshmen. Now we were determined to teach those freshmen a lesson and give them a new perspective. After all, that’s what good Resident Advisors are supposed to do.

I had a good relationship with both Michelle and Sarah prior to Jen’s run-in, so it was easy for me to tell them about how natural it was for freshman to gain the ‘freshman 15.’ I also mentioned to them that most people lose all of that weight their sophomore year, so they should really take advantage of this opportunity to ‘enjoy’ themselves before their metabolism starts to slow down. I told them, “The ‘freshman 15’ comes right off, you’re both very thin and you’ve got unlimited meal cards, so you’ve got no excuses not to enjoy yourselves.”

Sarah protested a little, saying that with her appetite, she really needed to make sure that her weight didn’t get out of control. I told her that she could have my digital scale to keep track. That way she wouldn’t have to walk all the way to the gym just to weigh herself.

Of course, what I didn’t tell her was that I was going to be making some modifications to the scale. I put my electrical engineering background to work and customized the scale to recognize who was getting on the scale based on the size of their feet (I figured women would never weigh themselves with shoes on because the number would be too high), transmit their actual weight to my computer, and display for them the weight that I wanted them to see. I could actually monitor and control their scale from my computer.

The programming for the scale was pretty easy. I set the percentage of weight that I wanted the scale to read and not a fixed number. That way if they weighed themselves at different times of the day, it would read differently. All I needed to do is enter the percentage from my computer about twice per week and things should go smoothly. This was by far the best piece of electrical engineering I had ever put together. Unfortunately, it wasn’t something that I could brag to my classmates about or turn in for class credit. The girls didn’t turn down my free scale offer. I started the scale percentage at 100%.

Michelle was about 5’7” and she weighed in at a skinny 128. Sarah was 5’4” and an athletic 120 pounds. They both exercised together 2 or 3 times per week. They also wanted to party and enjoyed drinking and smoking pot. I figured I would help them indulge in whetting their whistles with some high-calorie alcoholic beverages. And instead of punishing them for smoking grass in their room, I’d use the ‘munchies’ against them. If they partied enough, then they would need to spend the rest of their time studying–and would not have the time or energy to exercise.

After 2 weeks of me helping them buy beer and “enabling” them to have fun and indulge themselves, they were far enough behind in their class work where they were starting to choose studying and partying over exercising. The results were pretty modest. Michelle had gained one pound and Sarah had gained two. However, the scale actually showed Michelle losing a pound and Sarah staying the same.

Then came the opportunity Jen and I were waiting for. Michelle and Sarah had approached Jen and asked if she could get them birth control pills. It seems that they were concerned that their drunken escapades might lead to unprotected sex and neither one wanted to get pregnant. They knew that Jen, a future pharmacist, had some connections and thought she might be able to help them. Jen, being the caring resident adviser that she is, told the girls that she would get them on the Pill within the next few days. What Jen didn’t tell them was that the pill she was giving them was also known to be an appetite stimulant.

Now that the Michelle and Sarah were going to be hungrier, we made sure that they had plenty of opportunities to quench their hunger. We used the budget we were given to have pizza parties on nights we knew Michelle and Sarah would participate. I frequently brought in donuts for the floor and left them on a table set-up outside of Michelle and Sarah’s dorm room.

By the time mid-terms arrived, 4 weeks later, the girls were starting to get in a rhythm of eating, studying, eating, drinking and more eating. By my estimations, they were consuming about 1,400 calories a day more than they used to, with almost no exercise. And the scale was starting to show it, at least to me.

Sarah had gained 12 more pounds and was up to 134. The scale showed 122. Michelle gained 10 more pounds and was up to only 139. Her scale read 128, the same as when she first got on it, and up one pound over the last 4 weeks. Jen had mentioned to me that she thought Sarah looked like she had gained a few pounds. Her clothes were definitely getting tighter. It might not be long before the girls would get suspicious. We had to take action.

Philled Up

Chapter 4: Shrinkage

I hung a sign over the washers and dryers on the floor that read, “Warning: these machines may shrink clothes. Report any shrinkage to your R.A”. Both Michelle and Sarah came to see me about “shrinkage.” I told them that Jen could use her 40% discount to buy them some new clothes if they picked them out in the catalogue and told Jen what size they were. Michelle then had the nerve to say, “whatever size Jen wears will work for us, we’ll just put it in the washing machines a few hundred times until it fits.” Sarah laughed pretty hard at that one, while I just bit my tongue.

Sarah ordered some pants in a size 8, claiming that she normally wears a size 6. Michelle ordered her clothes in a size 6. Before Jen delivered the clothes, Jen modified the size tags so that they would show a size 8 and 6 respectively, instead of the size 12 and 10 that they actually were. Jen explained that the sizes run just a little big, which is OK because the washing machines in this building seem to shrink clothes anyway. Both girls complained a little about how big their clothes were on them, but since they really liked the 40% discount, they didn’t complain too much.

My next order of business was to replace the full-length mirror in the Woman’s bathroom with smaller mirrors that wouldn’t allow them to see themselves below their breasts. It would still be useful in putting on make-up and doing their hair, but it just wouldn’t give them a full view of their growing figures. I claimed that vandals had broken the mirrors the previous night and this was the best I could do.

Everyone believed the story about the vandals. Why would anyone make up something like that? I even had a floor meeting where I asked if anyone had seen anything, knowing that nobody had.

Chapter 5: Thanksgiving

Michelle and Sarah weren’t going to be flying home for Thanksgiving. So, out of the goodness of our hearts, Jen and I offered to make them Thanksgiving dinner. They asked me if there was anything they could bring, which was one of the first decent gestures I had heard from them over the last two and a half months. I said, “just bring your appetites because we don’t like throwing away food on Thanksgiving.” They both agreed appetites would not be a problem and from what I had been seeing, I silently agreed.

Thanksgiving was a calorie-fest. Between the huge turkey, stuffing, potatoes, 5 bottles of wine and all of the deserts, I figured that nearly 25,000 calories were consumed between the four of us. I estimated that Sarah was the winner at 8500 calories and Michelle was a distant second at 7,500 calories.

We started eating at 1:00 and didn’t finish until 3:30. Every time the girls would slow down or say they were full, either Jen or I would give them some kind of guilt trip to keep them eating. Jen would ask, “you didn’t like the potatoes?” Then the girls would show her that they liked the potatoes. Or I would say, “there are a lot of people in this world who are starving right now, so we shouldn’t waste food.” We both felt really lame saying this stuff, but it was strangely very effective.

Sarah had to unbutton her size 8 (actually 12) jeans about half way through the meal. From there, her bulging belly forced the zipper downwards. Michelle had a similar problem and actually changed into sweat pants before dessert.

Later that afternoon, both girls took long naps. Before their nap, each girl was curious how much they had gained that afternoon, since they both felt like they were going to explode. I knew that they were each probably going to consume well over 3 pounds of food and drink. Sarah got on the scale and saw that she weighed 128, up from 124 earlier in the day. Her actual weight was 145. Michelle showed 131, up from 128, and her real weight was 148. Michelle still looked fairly thin, but was definitely much softer and curvier than she was at the beginning of the semester.

Both girls had completely given up on exercise and were asking me, on occasion if I would drive them to class, since most of the campus was about a six block walk. Instead of them walking a total of two miles a day, like the other freshman, they were only walking about four blocks. That was all the exercise they got and I could see their muscle tone disappearing. Meanwhile, Jen was making an effort to get into shape, hoping that she would some day show-up those obnoxious freshmen.

I also think they liked that I usually bought them ice cream on the way home. Both girls were really starting to fill out their new clothes. They blamed the washing machines for their clothes getting tighter and began to notice that they were carrying a few extra pounds.

In early December, I set the scale percentage so Sarah would think she weighed 129 pounds, figuring that she knows that she’s put on some weight. I didn’t think she really needed to know that she was now officially overweight at 154 pounds and her belly was starting to show it. Michelle had gained another 8 pounds to stay ahead of Sarah at 155. When she stepped on the scale, it showed 130. Both girls knew they were gaining weight and that their roommate was also gaining weight.

Chapter 6: The Shakes

Sarah had told me that she hadn’t seen her aunt, who lived in Australia, since she was in junior high school. Not only had her aunt invited her to stay with her for Winter Break, but she was going to let her bring a friend. Sarah invited Michelle to join her. Neither girl was looking forward to spending three weeks hanging around their houses, so they were very excited to be going somewhere warm for vacation. Jen and I were also happy that Michelle and Sarah wouldn’t be told by their parents how fat they were getting. Sarah proclaimed that it was going to be “swimsuit season” in Australia, so both girls decided to get into shape.

Although Michelle and Sarah wanted to get in better shape, neither wanted to exercise or cut back on eating and partying. Instead, they asked Jen if she could use her contacts to get them some cheap weight-loss shakes. Jen immediately said ‘yes,’ and replaced the contents of the weight loss shake container with a weight gain shake. The same kind the weight-lifters use. Since neither Sarah nor Michelle were burning calories at the nearly the same rate as weight-lifters, I knew we’d be able to see immediate results. We were not disappointed.

After just 10 days drinking a shake for breakfast (the girls were still eating and drinking ‘normally’ during the rest of the day), each girl had gained seven pounds, although the scale went up just one pound. Jen explained that it normally takes a few weeks before they will see results. Sarah and Michelle were 161 and 162 respectively. Both girls could see the number on the scale getting higher and could feel their bodies getting fatter, but neither had any idea as to how much they really had gained.

They believed the washer and dryer were also starting to shrink their clothes. So Jen made another clothing run for them. Both girls thought it might make sense if they ordered a size larger this time, just in case they gained the ‘freshman 15,’ which Sarah admitted she was on pace for. Little did they know that they had hit that mark a long time ago. Jen bought Sarah and Michelle size 18 and 16 respectively, telling them that they were sizes 10 and 8 and just ran pretty big. The clothes were very baggy, but since their clothes had a tendency to ‘shrink’, bigger was the right call.

Over the next 2 weeks Sarah gained seven more pounds and Michelle hand gained six. Both girls were now 168 pounds and believed they were 132 pounds. Since they were enjoying themselves and knew that they could drop the ‘Freshman 15’ their sophomore year, neither girl seemed overly concerned about their slight gains. They both complained a little about how baggy their clothes were, but they were getting a great deal and believed that the larger sizes were a necessity, unless they wanted to walk over to the dorm next door, nearly a block away, to do their laundry. They were way too lazy to do that.

The “weight loss shakes” weren’t working for them the way they had hoped, so they decided to give up on the shakes. I blamed myself for this one. Had I just lowered the number on the scale so they thought they had lost some weight with the shakes, then they might have stuck with the weight gain shakes. They may have also been too lazy to actually make the shakes for themselves. But at least they tried for a few weeks. Now that it was Winter Break, Jen and I were half-way through our “lesson.”

Chapter 7: Power of Positive Thinking

I wasn’t sure how much weight, if any, Michelle and Sarah were going to gain over their 3-week vacation. My assumption was about 3 pounds, so I lowered the percentage on the scale another 1.5%, to 77%. I was pretty close. After Winter Break, Michelle weighed in at a soft 172 pounds while Sarah gained one more pound than Michelle and now weighed 173. The scale showed Michelle’s weight at 132.5 while Sarah was up to 133.

I knew Sarah and Michelle’s gains were becoming too obvious for them to stay oblivious. Jen had mentioned to me that the other students on our floor were starting to talk. It was nearly Spring Break, and Michelle and Sarah were planning to go together on a cruise. That meant full length mirrors in bikinis. As much as I would enjoy seeing them in bikinis, I don’t think they would enjoy seeing themselves. I had a plan, but I needed to act quickly. Luckily, fate came to my door in early February.

Sarah stopped by my room one night and told me that she was worried about how much weight Michelle was putting on. “I know that I’ve gained a bunch of weight this year, but I’m really worried about Michelle. She claims that she’s only put on four pounds, but it looks a lot more like twenty. I think she’s in denial,” Sarah said.

“Have you talked to her about it?” I asked, not mentioning that Sarah was in even greater denial than her roommate and that Michelle’s weight gain was actually closer to 44 pounds than 4 pounds.

“Not yet. Do you think I should?” she replied.

“Personally, I wouldn’t. It would probably upset her and put strain on your friendship.”

“We’re going on a cruise for Spring Break in a next month and I don’t want us to be the fat girls on the ship. I feel like I need to do something. Not just for her, but for me too,” she answered, patting her belly.

“Neither of you are fat,” I said comfortingly.

“Based on who you’re dating, that’s definitely true,” she shot back. Then, after seeing me cringe a little, she said, “I’m sorry. I’m just a little uncomfortable asking for help on this subject, even from my favorite R.A.”

If you want, I’ve got a good friend, Dave, who is a graduate student studying psychology. He might be able to help,” I suggested.

“How so?” she asked.

“He’s doing his thesis on how attitude affects weight. He believes that if people think of themselves as thin, they will be thin. If they believe they are fat, then they will become fat. If you’d like, Dave can hypnotize you and Michelle to believe that you’re skinny. Then you will act like skinny people, eat like skinny people and feel confident in your bathing suits like skinny people. Problems solved.”

“That is intriguing. And it sounds a lot easier than going on a diet, not that there’s any chance of me going on a diet during a 7-day cruise. I’ll have to talk to Michelle about it, but I don’t see any downside in trying this,” Sarah agreed. “I’ll let you know tomorrow about whether we’re interested in trying this.”

“I’ll talk to my friend to make sure he can do it,” I said. Then Sarah went back to her room, with just a bit of a wobble, while I made a late-night phone call to my buddy Dave to ask for a favor.

Dave agreed to this little experiment and explained to me that it would take several sessions before the girls were truly hypnotized. He also wanted the girls to sign a disclaimer so that he wouldn’t be sued in case something went wrong. From my perspective, I believed that if the girls thought of themselves as skinny no matter what, they wouldn’t catch on to the fact that they were on pace to outweigh Jen by the end of the year. Also, if they thought they were skinny, they would have no reason to worry about what they ate or how they looked.

Michelle and Sarah agreed to participate in hypnotic sessions with Dave. Dave figured he would need at least four 1-hour sessions for this to work. He would not only hypnotize them to think of themselves as skinny, but also to think of their roommate as skinny. As it turned out, it took Dave six one-hour sessions before those thoughts were fully implanted. Dave gave me the codeword that would end their hypnosis. I installed some new computer hardware for Dave that would allow him to play graphic-intensive games on his old computer. Everybody was happy. It was a win-win-win where everyone gains—each in their own way.

I could quickly tell that the hypnosis was working. Sarah and Michelle were intentionally showing a lot more skin, showing off their ‘skinny’ bodies. Rude or truthful comments from other people were interpreted as those people being jealous. Both girls were eating without remorse, since they both believe they were skinny anyway. By the time they went on their cruise, Sarah was up to 181 and Michelle was 180.

Philled Up

Chapter 8: Jen’s Goal

During Spring Break, Jen and I finally had some quality alone time. With school, our part-time jobs and being Resident Advisors, we weren’t able to see each other nearly as much as we would have liked, even though we lived on the same floor. During the first semester, Jen gained 7 pounds and was at her all-time high of 185 pounds. At only 5’2”, she was now well within the obese range, not that the word ‘obese’ was ever uttered by either of us. Her waist hit 40” and her hips were a voluptuous 50”. She blamed our little plan of fattening up Michelle and Sarah for why she continued to gain weight. There was just too much food around.

After Winter Break, Jen was determined to get into shape. She watched what she ate, exercised more and set a goal for herself: to be thinner than Michelle by the end of the school year. At the beginning of the year, this plan would have been laughable. Jen was 5 inches shorter than Michelle, 50 pounds heavier, and has never had success losing weight. But with the incredible gains that both Michelle and Sarah were making, she knew it was possible.

I could tell that Jen had lost a few pounds at the beginning of Spring Break. After “exercising” with me three times per day for a full week, she hopped on the scale to show me her progress. At 171 pounds, she was still over 50 pounds heavier than when we met, but she looked noticeably thinner than just a few months earlier. I was so aroused, that I brought her back to bed for the fourth time of the day.

I knew that Michelle and Sarah were going to gain weight on their cruise. Their appetites were already large and there was an unlimited amount of good food on those ships. So I decided to assume a 4-pound gain and set the scale down another 1.5%, which would cover most of the gain.

When I saw Sarah after she returned from her Spring Break cruise, my jaw nearly hit the floor. She was wearing a tight t-shirt that climbed up her bulging belly. I remember that T-shirt from earlier in the year, when it was just a normal baggy shirt. She made no effort to try to pull this shirt down and was apparently content showing off several inches of soft flesh around her tummy. She saw me gawking at her from down the hallway and walked towards me. Her soft thighs, which were bursting out of her short-shorts, rubbed together as she walked.

“You like what you see?” she asked seductively.

“Yes…um, I mean no…um…I mean if I didn’t have a girlfriend…” I stammered.

“That’s OK. It’s just nice to get some male attention,” she smiled. “I think the guys on the cruise were a little intimidated by Michelle and me so they weren’t approaching us as much as we would have liked.”

“That’s too bad,” I said, trying to recover some of my dignity.

“But with an unlimited amount of delicious food and drink, we still had an amazing time. We probably ate a little too much, but we definitely took advantage of the situation and still turned heads when we wore our little bikinis,” she continued seductively.

I just nodded my head, with too many images floating around my head to respond.

“See you later,” she said with a wink. She then turned and waddled back towards her room. Once again, I had to stare and her tight shorts straining to contain her noticeably larger ass. After a several steps, she turned her head back to catch me checking her out and smiled.

When she returned to her room, I found myself asking three questions: “What the hell just happened?” “What came over me?” “How much did they gain on their cruise?”

I didn’t see Michelle that night, but I did see from the scale that Michelle gained more than one pound since her last weigh-in. Michelle was now 189; a gain of 9 pounds in just 10 days! Her scale registered 138, which was a 4-pound gain. Sarah’s visit to the scale read 138 pounds. But from my computer I could see that she had gained 8 pounds on her cruise and was once again tied with Michelle at 189. I couldn’t wait to tell Jen. She was getting closer to her goal. Jen figured that she needed to be at least 25 pounds lighter than Michelle to be considered “thinner” than her. With only six more weeks left in the school year, it was going to be close.

Chapter 9: A Favor for Michelle

Although I didn’t see the Michelle on the Monday after Spring Break, I did get a call from her Tuesday afternoon. It was a little suspicious. Normally, if someone on the floor needs me, they just walk down to my door and knock. Michelle was only five doors down the hall from me. Our conversation went like this:

Me: Hello.
Michelle: You’re just the man I need.
Me: Hey Michelle. What can I do for you?
Michelle: I need a little favor.
Me: Name it.
Michelle: I think I may have pulled a muscle carrying around my suitcase.
Me: Do you need a ride to the clinic?
Michelle: Actually, I was hoping you could come over and rub my back.
Me: Um…I guess so. I’ll be over in a few minutes.
Michelle: You’re the best.

I then found myself freshening up. “It’s just a back massage, it’s just a back massage,” I continued to rationalize. I also told myself that if I took her to the clinic instead, they’d put her on the scale and she’d see that she was 189 instead of 138. Plus, I’m a R.A. and I’m supposed to help my residents.

I knocked anxiously on her door. “Come in,” she said.

When I opened the door, it took me a couple seconds to get my bearings. The blinds were closed, some candles were lit and a very hot, curvy young woman in a bikini was laying face down on top of her covers. My eyes were drawn to her full round bottom.

I remember seeing Michelle at the beginning of the year outside in a different bikini. Several ribs were visible and her ass and thighs were noticeably toned. That was no longer the case. There was no sign of her ribs under a small layer of fat. Her thighs showed no muscle tone and her ass was both wider and thicker.

“Thanks for coming. I’ve got some massage oil next to the bed,” she softly said.

“No problem, glad to help one of my residents,” I replied, as I began rubbing massage oil on her back.

“I know you think of me as more than just one of your residents. If my next door neighbor Craig called you with the same request, I don’t think you’d be rubbing lotion on his hairy back.”

After a few moments of thought, “I guess I’d be driving Craig to the clinic.” I continued rubbing her upper back, looking for a tight muscle.

“Lower,” she requested. My fingers started caressing her lower back and I slowly started rubbing her little love handles.

“A little lower,” she purred, as my hands moved towards her soft perky rear.

“You’ve got amazing hands, do you mind going a little lower?” I responded by rubbing and squeezing her soft, wide ass. “That feels so good,” she groaned. I wanted to tell her that I agreed with how good it felt, but couldn’t get myself to do it. “What was I doing?” I asked myself.

“My leg muscles are really tight, do you mind?” she quietly asked.

Again, I stayed silent and began to squeeze her soft, silky thighs. Not only could I not feel her tight muscles, I had a hard time feeling any muscles at all. I could squeeze at least an inch of fat on all sides of her thighs. After several minutes of quiet, intense massage, she turned on her side and I could see her soft little belly and her beautiful breasts bulging beneath her bikini.

“Is there anything I can do to repay you?” she asked in her most seductive voice. I just gawked in stunned disbelief. “I think I know what you want and I think we can both keep a secret.”

My hormones were in overdrive. My body was telling me that I had to take this opportunity. I wanted this. I needed this. But I knew that Jen would be heartbroken.

“I’m sorry. You’re a beautiful and incredibly sexy young woman, but I think I’m in love with someone else. As much as I want to, and believe me, I really want to, I just can’t. I’m sorry.”

“Get out,” she said angrily. “Get out right now.”

I turned to leave and got hit by a flying pillow. I really wanted to look back one more time, but I was running out of willpower. Then, I closed the door behind me.

Do I tell Jen, do I not tell Jen? I mean nothing really happened, right? I didn’t actually do anything to be ashamed of. It’s not like I initiated any of it. I ended up doing the right thing by leaving. Confused by what happened, I packed up my workout clothes and went to the gym to work off some sexual tension.

Chapter 10: A Favor for Sarah

After the gym, I showered, went to a class and then grabbed dinner. When I got back to my room, there was a note on my door from Sarah. She had an important favor to ask of me. It’s fairly routine that the freshmen on the floor need favors from their R.A.’s, but considering the last ‘favor’ that her roommate had asked for, I was a little suspicious. I also saw that Sarah had stepped on the scale that afternoon and it read

So I stopped by Jen’s room to see if she could handle Sarah’s request. That way I could avoid temptation completely. Unfortunately, Jen was at the library for the next several hours. So I knocked on Sarah’s door, hoping that Michelle was not going to be there. I had already made the decision not to bring up the massage incident with anyone and hopefully Michelle didn’t tell Sarah.

Sarah opened the door, casually. She was wearing tight shorts and a tight tank top that really accentuated her growing curves. “Thanks for stopping by, would you do me a huge favor?” she asked in a business-like tone.

“It depends on the favor,” I replied. After this afternoon’s ‘favor’ I felt the need to be more non-committal.

“Well, it’s kind of embarrassing to ask. It seems like the dryer shrunk my underwear again and I need to stop by the mall and pick out some new panties. I could really use a ride and they close in less than two hours. Can you give me a ride?”

She’s not flirting with me like she did yesterday. She’s not having me rub massage oil on her. This sounded fairly harmless. “OK, let’s go,” I said.

We had a nice conversation on the way to the mall, which led me to believe that Michelle had not told her about our little incident this afternoon. That was a relief. We got to the mall and I told Sarah that I could wait in the car.

“That’s ridiculous. Do you know how long it takes for women to shop for anything? Plus, if you come in you can give me your male opinion and the whole shopping process will go faster.”

After a few seconds of thought, “Why not?” So I followed her inside and she walked right past the main department store to Victoria’s Secret. She went in the door and I stood just outside it.

“I don’t think I should be going in,” I said with skepticism.

“Of course you should. I need your expert advice,” she said grabbing my hand and leading me into the store.

I followed Sarah around the store as she began picking out panties, bras and lingerie. She’d occasionally ask me if I thought something would look good on her and I’d say either ‘yes’ or ‘definitely.’ After gathering up a bunch of different garments, she brought me to the area just outside the dressing room. “Outside the dressing room is still safe,” I thought. I haven’t done anything wrong so far.

Sarah went into the dressing room and came out seconds later in a pair of white lace panties and matching white lace bra. “What do you think?” she asked while posing like a model. I could see her belly protruding out as far as her breasts, which looked much bigger now. She turned around to show me her much fuller ass which exploded out of her tight panties. “Do you think these panties fit me properly?” she asked.

Again, I was almost speechless. “A little tight,” I quietly replied.

“I’ll assume you’re talking about the panties, because my butt isn’t nearly as tight as it was a few months ago,” she said with a laugh.

“I think you’ll really like this next one,” she said as she closed the dressing room door behind her. After several seconds, I could hear some grunting coming out of her dressing room.

“Are you alright in there? I inquired.

She replied with another grunt and then, “Would you mind giving me a hand?” she asked, almost embarrassed.

“I guess so,” I responded, knowing that I’ve already gone farther than I planned. Also, after seeing her in her white lace bra and panties, I really wanted to see more.

She opened the door a crack, “Come on.”

I discretely entered the tiny 4-foot by 4-foot changing room. She was wearing a tiny black thong which was mostly hidden from the front by her little belly. She was trying to squeeze into a 38C bra, but wasn’t able to snap it together in the back. “I know that this is the right size,” she pleaded, turning her back to me. “I just need a little help with the snap.”

“I probably shouldn’t. I don’t’ think Jen would approve.”

She turned towards me, her belly just inches from mine. And she slowly moved towards me as I slowly backed away to the corner. She reached out for both of my hands and placed them on her soft, smooth ass. My hands were now caressing her ass as she moved my hands down to her silky thighs.

“No one needs to know,” she whispered in my ear, her round belly, now touching my flat stomach. “I know you want me,” she purred. “You couldn’t possibly be attracted to such a fat whiner. You deserve better.”

I lifted my hands over my head. I love Jen and I cannot stand by and let her get insulted by someone as cold and manipulative as Sarah, even if I was having an incredible time. “I’ll meet you in the car,” I announced, while adjusting myself and untucking my shirt.

Sarah was stunned speechless, as I left the dressing room. I would have stormed out of the dressing room, but I didn’t want to make a scene. I went straight to the car and waited there in the silence for nearly 40 minutes. My sense of touch overwhelmed my sense of right and wrong today. I needed to understand what was happening so that I could make sure that it didn’t happen again.

Sarah eventually arrived at my car with two bags from Victoria’s Secret. She quietly got in and just looked forward. I didn’t start up the car. After sitting in the car about two minutes, Sarah finally spoke.

“I’m sorry.”

“What for?” I asked.

“You know…,” she trailed off.

“I don’t think I do,” I answered.

“You know, for what just happened in there,” she replied, trying to end the conversation.

“What did just happen in there?” I asked.

“We were both enjoying ourselves, doing what we really wanted to do and then you got mad and left,” she said, shifting the blame on me.

“This was your idea to come here and your idea to bring me into the changing room and it was your idea to insult my girlfriend just because she’s overweight,” I responded, still hurt by what she said.

“I thought this is what you wanted. Your hands definitely did,” she shot back. “Both Michelle and I feel sorry for you being trapped in a relationship with that cow. You’re way too good of a guy to be going out with someone like that. We thought we were doing you a favor.”

“Doing me a favor? By breaking us up? I care about Jen because she’s a good person who I’m also attracted to. Don’t do me any favors.”

“How could you be attracted to her when you’re around hot young women like Michelle and me? That’s just weird. Maybe you deserve to be together,” she barked, clearly offended.

“So you think that I’m the only guy who thinks Jen is hot?”

“There are a lot of weirdoes out there, but I’m sure if she participated in that bikini contest I’ve heard about at the post-finals pool party, the overwhelming majority of the judges would give me and Michelle a better score than your fat girlfriend.”

“You’re on,” I agreed anxiously. Hopefully Jen won’t be too mad at me for getting her into this.

“You’re both going to be embarrassed. Can we go home now?” she demanded.

Neither of us spoke on the way back to the dorm.

Philled Up

Chapter 12: Cramming

After an awkward week, we all seemed to be back in the swing of things. Everyone seemed to be spending more time writing their final papers and studying for final exams than partying. Even Michelle and Sarah were spending extra time studying. One night I saw Sarah at the Campus Market, carrying her shopping basket pressed up against her round little belly. In the basket were a 12-pack of Snickers bars and a 2-liter bottle of Coke. I said, “That ought to keep you awake for a while.”

Sarah replied, “It’s not all for me. It will be Michelle’s turn to buy the candy bars and soda tomorrow night.”

“That’s only fair,” I answered, trying to compute how many empty calories each girl would have to consume if they polished off this little sugar-fest tonight. I was guessing that each girl would get about 500 calories from the Coke and 1600 calories from the candy bars. That’s an extra 2100 calories. I saw them in the dining hall for dinner and knew they definitely were not skipping any meals. With the donuts they ate this morning, their big lunch and dinner, the ice cream we had after class and this huge sugar binge, I figured each girl was probably over 5,000 calories for the day, which is like gaining a pound of fat in a single day!

Over the next few weeks, Michelle and Sarah did lots of studying, lots of partying and lots of eating. I had to adjust their scale every other day just to keep up with them. In the four weeks since my awkward and scintillating encounter, Michelle gained 16 more pounds and was up to 208, although her scale read 141. Sarah put on 13 pounds and was up to 206, while her scale read 140, a gain of 20 pounds.

Meanwhile, Jen continued to exercise and watch what she was eating. With the stress of finals and interviewing for jobs, she was only able to lose 2 more pounds, bringing her weight down to 164. She was very happy to no longer be obese, but at 5’2” tall, she was still well overweight. We celebrated by making love for nearly an hour and a half. Her months of exercise had really improved her stamina. With only one week left before the annual swimsuit pageant, Jen was in the best shape she’d been in since our sophomore year.

Chapter 13: Post-Finals Party

It was the day of the Post-Finals Party and I couldn’t wait. I had been looking forward to this day for a very long time. The party was held at a park that sat between four dormitories. Every year it was converted into a mini-Woodstock. There were two stages set up on each side of the park. Stage One had live music throughout the day, while the Stage Two had a variety of entertainment and contests.

Most of the entertainment on Stage Two could only be fully appreciated if the audience and/or the folks on the stage were drunk. Lining the sides of the park were concession stands and portable toilets, while most of the party-goers were camped out on picnic blankets with beer-filled coolers in the middle of the park, usually near the stages. This year’s Post-Finals Party was going to be extra special.

Michelle had stopped by my room that morning to talk trash to me. Oddly enough, over the past few weeks, she mentioned to me how she was going to embarrass Jen in the swimsuit competition nearly every day, but she never mentioned it directly to Jen. Today’s trash talking started off, “I’d understand if Jen didn’t want to compete against me. There would be no shame in conceding.”

I replied, “Do you have any idea how it feels to be teased over your weight?”

“I just don’t care. And if you want Jen not to get teased for being fat, then you should tell her not to get on stage during the swimsuit competition,” Michelle coldly responded.

“I think you might learn something today,” I said knowingly.

“I think you’ll be the one that learns something. You’ll learn the mistake you made when you said no to this…” she said, patting her fat curvy ass, “instead of that,” pointing to Jen’s picture by my bed.

“Good luck, Michelle,” I said, taking the high road.

“I’m not going to need it. I’m competing against Jen,” she said confidently as she turned to leave. Although Michelle had been overweight for a few months now, it was the first time I noticed how much Michelle’s thighs seemed to jiggle as she walked. Today was going to be a great day.

Jen had fasted for nearly two days so she could squeeze into her old size 14 swimsuit. The swimsuit was a black one-piece with extra tummy-support. She tried to put it on earlier in the week and wasn’t able to get it closed, even with my help. After several minutes of trying, I recommended that I help her out of her swimsuit so she could work off a few more calories so that she could fit into her swimsuit. I just like to help anyway I can.

Jen was wearing a long, baggy shirt over her swimsuit and some loose-fitting shorts. We walked down to the park with our picnic blanket and listened to music for a few hours before the swimsuit competition. I had already talked to emcee in charge of Stage 2 about setting up a special “swimsuit challenge” between Jen and two of the girls on our floor, with me taking the microphone for a few minutes. The emcee thought it sounded entertaining, so he told us all to show up around 2:30 in the afternoon. Jen was very nervous about being in front of nearly one thousand classmates in her bathing suit. I was incredibly anxious to see Jen, Michelle and Sarah in swimsuits, on stage, being judged by their peers. But I was also nervous about something else.

At 2:15, Jen and I walked towards the back of Stage Two. Some drunken freshmen were on stage competing against each other to see who could drink the most beer while being held upside down. It was a very high-brow activity. Sarah and Michelle were already waiting for us.

“I told Michelle that I didn’t think you’d actually show up,” Sarah proclaimed, with just a slight slur.

“I wouldn’t miss it for the world,” Jen proudly answered.

“What about for an all-you-can-eat buffet?” Michelle coldly quipped.

“I think she doesn’t need any more buffets,” Sarah laughed.

“That’s just mean,” I said sharply. “Try to show respect for other people’s feelings”

After a couple seconds, Sarah said, “I’m sorry Jen. We’ve had a few drinks already and it just kinda slipped out.”

“I appreciate your apology, Sarah,” Jen responded.

Michelle burst out laughing. “I can’t believe you just apologized to this fatty for calling her fat. After today, we’re probably never going to see these guys again, so we might as well be honest with them.”

“That’s a good point, Michelle,” I agreed. “I think after today we’ll all have a chance to not only be honest with each other but honest with ourselves.”

“Whatever you say, Yoda. And in the name of honesty, I’ll tell you that I’m really sick of your touchy-feely philosophic garbage.”

Jen put her arms around me with a smile and said “Well I love your touchy-feely philosophic garbage.”

“Thank you, my dear,” I said as I leaned over to give her a little kiss on the lips.

“Come on,” Michelle said to Sarah as she walked toward the other corner at the back of the stage. Sarah was clearly a little embarrassed by what Michelle just said and she reluctantly followed her to the other corner.

Chapter 14: The Next Stage

While the drinking games were winding down on stage, the emcee spotted me off-stage and gave me a ‘thumbs up’. Seconds later, he made an announcement to the crowd, “Ladies and gentleman, although the full swimsuit contest won’t be taking place until four o’clock, we have a special swimsuit challenge between two girls from the second floor of Hanson Hall and their Resident Advisor. And to announce this special challenge will be the other resident advisor from the Hanson Hall second floor.”

The crowd cheered as I came up on stage. It would have been flattering, but I knew the folks in front of the stage were so drunk they’d cheer for anything.

“Hello everybody! It is my distinct honor to host this swimsuit challenge!” I yelled. The crowd cheered loudly. I could tell the guys just wanted to see girls in bikinis. “The way this is going to work is that I’m going to bring each of the contestants on stage, then they will tell us why they should win this contest and then you will cheer for the girl that you like best. Whoever gets the best crowd response will be the winner.”

I looked into the large, eager crowd. They had no idea what they were about to witness and how these events were going to impact the lives of the people on stage. My excitement was overwhelming. “Our first contestant this afternoon is the lovely, Jen!”

Jen, wearing her high heels and tight black swimsuit entered from behind a curtain at the back of the stage and walked all the way to the far end of the stage, before turning and walking back to me. The crowd’s response was fairly subdued. There was definitely some cheering for Jen, but many folks in the crowd held back their approval, waiting for a contestant they deemed more worthy.

“Our next contestant is Sarah! Come on out Sarah,” I proclaimed. There were cheers until Sarah waddled from behind the curtain in a bright yellow bikini that was clearly straining to hold in her growing breasts. Sarah was trying to suck in her stomach, which still stuck out at least two inches farther than her breasts. Both her belly and her breasts bounced as she walked in front of about 600 onlookers. Sarah stopped to strike a pose several times as she strutted her 206 pounds across the stage. The crowd reaction was closer to shock than to awe. They didn’t know how to respond to someone this thick, confident beauty.

“And now I’d like to introduce our final contestant, Michelle! Show the crowd what you’ve got Michelle.” This time the crowd barely cheered after my introduction. Michelle then entered the stage in a tight pink sting bikini. The strings in the front were mostly hidden underneath her wide belly and little love handles. Her big, soft thighs rubbed together as she walked across the stage. Michelle wasn’t as thick as Sarah, but her hourglass figure was definitely wider. Michelle walked with confidence and grace. Her once firm butt and thighs now jiggled with every step. The crowd was silent.

“I’m now going to ask each girl why she should deserves to win this contest,” I announced as Michelle picked up a microphone to give her answer.

A drunk guy in the crowd then yelled, “No fat chicks! Get off the stage!”

Michelle, with her microphone in hand turned to Jen and said “that guy made my point for me. I look a helluva lot better in a swimsuit than that fat cow.” The quiet, confused crowd began to boo. Michelle pumped her fist in the air, acting like they were booing her opponent, Jen. That made the booing even worse.

“Come on people, you’ll have plenty of time to cheer or boo in just a minute when you’re asked to select a winner,” I pleaded with the crowd. They quieted down much faster than I thought they would. “Now Sarah, tell me why you think you deserve to win.”

Sarah picked up the microphone and with one hand waiving in the air said, “Because I’m a smoking hot chick!” She then turned her back to the audience and stuck out her thick butt.

“And finally, Jen. Why do you think you should win this swimsuit contest?” I asked.

“First of all, I think both of these girls are very pretty. Although I might not be skinny, I think I’m in better shape than either of my two opponents. And finally, I try every day to be the best person I can be,” Jen answered sweetly. The crowd cheered a little.

“Now I need your help choosing a winner,” I told the crowd looking at Michelle and Sarah. They were looking back at me. It was time they were honest with themselves.

“I guarantee making your choice won’t be as hard as Electrodynamics.” I paused to watch Michelle and Sarah’s reaction. Michelle and Sarah looked at each one another in disbelief. The word ‘Electrodynamics’ was the word Dave had given me a few months earlier to end Michelle and Sarah’s hypnosis. They would now see themselves and each other for what they really were: fat. I let this realization sink in for a few more moments.

“Whoever gets the best crowd response is going to be our winner, so it’s your job to root for the girl you like best,” I declared. Then I walked behind Sarah and said, “Who’s rooting for Sarah?!”

An even number of cheers and boos could be heard as Sarah looked down at her belly and began covering herself up by placing both hands across her stomach.

Then I walked behind Michelle, who was acting noticeably less confident. “Who’s rooting for Michelle?!” I asked the crowd. The boos were overwhelming. A small group near the front began chanting, “Fat bitch, fat bitch, fat bitch.” Michelle stared at her feet in dismay, sadly realizing that those taunts were for her and not Jen.

And finally I walked behind Jen and asked the crowd, “Who’s rooting for Jen?!” The crowd cheered loudly and Jen smiled and humbly waived to the crowd. As soon as the crowd began to cheer for Jen, Michelle ran off the stage and Sarah waddled off the stage behind her. Both girls had a lot to think about. Neither one was proud of their body nor their cruel behavior. They now had an opportunity to expand their perspective like they expanded their waistlines.

“We have a winner!” I declared as I lifted Jen’s hand above her head. The crowd continued to cheer.

“Jen, now that you’ve been declared the winner, I’m hoping you can make me an even bigger winner,” I said as I walked in front of her, still holding her hand. She gave me a confused look.

Unlike the swimsuit contest and my use of the codeword, this was not something I prepared her for.

“Jen, I love you,” I continued, dropping to one knee and looking into her big brown eyes. “Will you make me the luckiest man in the world? Will you marry me?” I asked, reaching into my pocket and opening a ring box with one hand. My heart was racing and although we were on stage, surrounded by hundreds of people, it felt like it was just Jen and me.

After a few seconds, Jen gave me a big smile, as the tears began to roll down her face she cried, “There’s no one in the world I’d rather spend my life with. Yes!”

I stood up and pulled her close to me as we embraced with a long, passionate kiss. I could hear deafening cheers from the crowd. We then turned to the crowd and waved back in appreciation. College was behind us as we left the stage to begin our life together.

shintobreak

I really liked this story. It was kept within the realm of plausibility, something I enjoy and admire in stories.

The Id

Excellent story! I haven't read one like this for quite some time. Well done!

zonker

Good story! Thanks for sharing your talents here...

Philled Up

I appreciate all the kind words. Those are inspiring me to keep working on The WaterPark series (the first few installments can be found in the General Archive).

Cheers,
Philled Up

Philled Up

Thanks. I'm not planning on expanding this story because I liked the ending. If you wish to build upon this story, by all means, be my guest. I'll admit that in my original outline, the ending was a little different. I had Sarah apologizing to Jen back at the dorm and realizing how awful her friend Michelle really was. But the ending wasn't as crisp, so I cut the story a little earlier for a more dramatic ending.

I am reworking and expanding "The Waterpark" which will be re-released soon. It is another realistic, college-based story; this time about a complicated love triangle and what young women will do to get what they want. I'm really looking forward to posting that one (at least the first two years of college).

Cheers,
Philled Up

Group builder