• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The R.A.'s Revenge by PhilledUp (~BBW (Multiple). Revenge, Hypnosis, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Philled Up

The R.A.’s Revenge

by Philled Up

Chapter 1: The Insult

In order for my girlfriend, Jen and I to spend more time together and make some extra money, we decided to be Resident Advisers for a freshman dorm. We were both seniors in college and figured that advising a few freshmen was an easy way to get free room and board. Plus, being R.A.’s together on a coed floor would allow us to see more of each other. As seniors, we both thought freshman were a little annoying, but never thought we’d meet freshman as awful as Michelle and Sarah.

During the first week of the first semester, Jen walked into my room crying. And then, out of the blue, sobbed, “I’m too fat of a girlfriend for you. You deserve someone better.”

“What are you talking about? Where did you get such a ridiculous idea?” I asked reassuringly.

“I was walking by room 206 and I could hear those girls talking about how they couldn’t believe that someone like you could possibly be going out with a fat cow like me,” she said, choking up with tears.

I gave her a big hug. “You are a beautiful, healthy, voluptuous young woman. Any man would be lucky to have a girlfriend half as great as you are. That makes me a very lucky guy. Who called you that anyway?”

“Michelle was the one that called me a fat cow. Then Sarah corrected her and said a ‘pregnant cow.’ And then they both started to laugh. I think I smelled pot in their room, too. That’s when they saw me standing in the hall. Michelle actually had the nerve to say, ‘Hey Michelle, where’s a good place to eat this time of night? You look like you’ve tried them all.”

I really felt bad for Jen. She was having a hard enough time accepting her weight gain without having these skinny little freshmen saying nasty things about her. How can people say things that can make someone feel this bad? Part of being a resident adviser, I think, is to teach lessons to freshmen. And clearly, these freshmen have a lot to learn.

“I just don’t think they know what its like to be overweight,” Jen said, still crying. “They’ve probably always been thin. I thought they were vain when they first moved in, but they’re so mean. I’d like them to walk a mile in my shoes before they judge me.”

That’s when I got an idea. We would teach those two girls a lesson that will stick with them for a very long time.

Chapter 2: Jen and I

Jen and I have been going out since our freshman year. When we started dating, she weighed 120 pounds, which she thought was 10 pounds too heavy for her 5’2” body. She had a cute little 37 inch butt and a tiny 27 inch waist. But what impressed me the most was her appetite. I told her many times that I thought she’d look even better if she put on a few pounds. Like most women, she was a little self-conscious about her body and found my encouragement supportive.

Freshmen living on campus get an unlimited meal plan that allows them to visit the dining halls as often as they’d like. It also gives them dollars they can spend on meals at some of the other campus dining facilities. I remember going to dinner with Jen at the buffet style dining hall and watching her eat plates full of fattening food like she was on auto-pilot. For example, she’d finish her second full plate of fried chicken while talking about how she’s trying to get in shape. I’d tell her that I liked the shape she was in and would be attracted to her no matter her size (of course I prefer bigger to smaller, but with her appetite, I knew that would eventually come).

At the end of our freshman year, we had averaged the freshman 15. I went from 140 pounds to 148, while Jen went from 120 to 142. Luckily for Jen, she had a job at the trendiest clothing store in town and could use her 40% discount to buy some new clothes in a size 12. I recommended the size 14, but she was not a “plus” size and that she would probably be back down to her size 8 by the end of the summer. Over the summer, we lost a combined 6 pounds, 5 by me, 1 by Jen.

Halfway through our sophomore year, Jen finally caught up to me on the scale. I was 150 and she was 151. I remember her saying, “I can’t believe that I weigh more than you. I’m never going to eat again. I’m going to work out every day.” 30 minutes later, she was finishing a big bowl of chocolate ice cream after the two of us had our most rigorous “workout” ever.

Our daily “workouts”, along with me joining an intramural basketball team, were enough to get me back to a lean 140. Jen, however, saw the exercise as an excuse consume more calories. By the end of our sophomore year Jen was a semi-fit 158, with most of the weight landing on her beautiful round butt and her growing breasts. Jen was beginning to feel more comfortable with the way she looked. My constant reminders of how beautiful and sexy she was probably didn’t hurt either.

Our junior year was a little more stressful, since both of us were carrying full class loads and worked part-time jobs. I was studying to be an electrical engineer and Jen wanted to be a pharmacist. With all of the stress and lack of exercise, we gained a combined 30 pounds that year, with Jen gaining another 20 pounds, bringing her up to 178. During our second semester of our junior year she told me, I’m starting to feel more comfortable with the fact that she was overweight. Plus, it looks like you’ve put on a few pounds too.”

Her dimensions were now 28 inches and 38.5 inches. Instead of those numbers being her waist and hips, those numbers were her thighs and waist. She couldn’t believe that her beautiful legs were now a lot bigger than what her waist line used to be, so she got out one of her 26” belts and attempted to wrap it around her soft milky thighs. With some tugging she was able to close her belt, as her soft flesh hung over both sides of the belt. Her hips were now a curvy 49 inches and she was just happy her waist was in the 30’s and her hips were in the 40’s. Jen was proud of the fact that she was able to hold her weight constant over the summer.

Chapter 3: The Plan

Even though Jen had gained 60 pounds over those last three years, and went from a size 8 to a full size 18, she was becoming very comfortable with her new body and her self-esteem seemed to be in great shape—that is until she overheard those freshmen. Now we were determined to teach those freshmen a lesson and give them a new perspective. After all, that’s what good Resident Advisors are supposed to do.

I had a good relationship with both Michelle and Sarah prior to Jen’s run-in, so it was easy for me to tell them about how natural it was for freshman to gain the ‘freshman 15.’ I also mentioned to them that most people lose all of that weight their sophomore year, so they should really take advantage of this opportunity to ‘enjoy’ themselves before their metabolism starts to slow down. I told them, “The ‘freshman 15’ comes right off, you’re both very thin and you’ve got unlimited meal cards, so you’ve got no excuses not to enjoy yourselves.”

Sarah protested a little, saying that with her appetite, she really needed to make sure that her weight didn’t get out of control. I told her that she could have my digital scale to keep track. That way she wouldn’t have to walk all the way to the gym just to weigh herself.

Of course, what I didn’t tell her was that I was going to be making some modifications to the scale. I put my electrical engineering background to work and customized the scale to recognize who was getting on the scale based on the size of their feet (I figured women would never weigh themselves with shoes on because the number would be too high), transmit their actual weight to my computer, and display for them the weight that I wanted them to see. I could actually monitor and control their scale from my computer.

The programming for the scale was pretty easy. I set the percentage of weight that I wanted the scale to read and not a fixed number. That way if they weighed themselves at different times of the day, it would read differently. All I needed to do is enter the percentage from my computer about twice per week and things should go smoothly. This was by far the best piece of electrical engineering I had ever put together. Unfortunately, it wasn’t something that I could brag to my classmates about or turn in for class credit. The girls didn’t turn down my free scale offer. I started the scale percentage at 100%.

Michelle was about 5’7” and she weighed in at a skinny 128. Sarah was 5’4” and an athletic 120 pounds. They both exercised together 2 or 3 times per week. They also wanted to party and enjoyed drinking and smoking pot. I figured I would help them indulge in whetting their whistles with some high-calorie alcoholic beverages. And instead of punishing them for smoking grass in their room, I’d use the ‘munchies’ against them. If they partied enough, then they would need to spend the rest of their time studying–and would not have the time or energy to exercise.

After 2 weeks of me helping them buy beer and “enabling” them to have fun and indulge themselves, they were far enough behind in their class work where they were starting to choose studying and partying over exercising. The results were pretty modest. Michelle had gained one pound and Sarah had gained two. However, the scale actually showed Michelle losing a pound and Sarah staying the same.

Then came the opportunity Jen and I were waiting for. Michelle and Sarah had approached Jen and asked if she could get them birth control pills. It seems that they were concerned that their drunken escapades might lead to unprotected sex and neither one wanted to get pregnant. They knew that Jen, a future pharmacist, had some connections and thought she might be able to help them. Jen, being the caring resident adviser that she is, told the girls that she would get them on the Pill within the next few days. What Jen didn’t tell them was that the pill she was giving them was also known to be an appetite stimulant.

Now that the Michelle and Sarah were going to be hungrier, we made sure that they had plenty of opportunities to quench their hunger. We used the budget we were given to have pizza parties on nights we knew Michelle and Sarah would participate. I frequently brought in donuts for the floor and left them on a table set-up outside of Michelle and Sarah’s dorm room.

By the time mid-terms arrived, 4 weeks later, the girls were starting to get in a rhythm of eating, studying, eating, drinking and more eating. By my estimations, they were consuming about 1,400 calories a day more than they used to, with almost no exercise. And the scale was starting to show it, at least to me.

Sarah had gained 12 more pounds and was up to 134. The scale showed 122. Michelle gained 10 more pounds and was up to only 139. Her scale read 128, the same as when she first got on it, and up one pound over the last 4 weeks. Jen had mentioned to me that she thought Sarah looked like she had gained a few pounds. Her clothes were definitely getting tighter. It might not be long before the girls would get suspicious. We had to take action.

Latest posts

Back