• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The realities of gaining - by Ulysses (~BBW to USBBW, struggling / immobility, XXWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ulysses

~BBW to USBBW, struggling / immobility, XXWG - two chubby girls become friends and share the struggles that come with weight-gain.

Author's note: this multi-part weight-gain story is actually little more than a chat log from a text-based role-play session. It was played out by two players, so if you recognize two styles of writing taking turns, that’s the reason. A friend who played through the whole thing asked if I could edit the thing into a proper wg-story, and here is the result. It's actually quite a long story, I will be posting episodes after editing them.

The realities of gaining

by Ulysses

I The Gym

A rather pear-shaped, plump woman entered the gym, feeling more or less self-conscious. Lily had made sure it was located far from her house so she shouldn't run into anyone she knew but even so, she felt awkward in there. All the other customers looked slim and fit, and that only drove her situation home all the more. She was fat – there was no more denying that – but she hadn’t always been like this. Not so long ago, she had been thin and beautiful, the most popular girl in her social circle. Now the woman looked down at herself and sighed. With flabby bulging belly and thick jiggly hips and thighs she was a porker. Time to do something about that, Lily thought to herself and made her way to the first exercise machine, vowing she would fight her way back to her former skinny self.

All the other customers looked slim and fit…except for one red-head working with weights. Or perhaps she was fit - at least it looked like she had some muscle in those arms judging by the weights she lifted. Fit maybe, but slim - never! Alyssa was teetering between chubby and just plain fat, and to anyone who knew her, there wouldn't be any question on which side of the fence she would eventually fall. Her body shape was more or less a perfect hourglass, which however didn't mean her waist would be free from rolls of fat.

The woman was working on her shoulders, like she had done for years actually. There was certain irony perhaps, but the she was actually one of the longest-standing members of this gym. Already back in high school her mother had bought Alyssa a membership and made sure she used it - if not to lose weight (that seemed too much to hope for) but at least to strengthen her back and shoulders. In her half-seated position, when the voluptuous young woman lowered the weights, the reason for her mother's concern became apparent – or actually reasons, for there were two of them. The red-head was not only chubby, but extremely busty, and with a rack like that, you had to take care of your back and shoulders.

Placing down the weights, Aly sat up and wiped sweat from her forehead with a towel, her eyes immediately catching a rare sight in this gym: another woman with some flab on her. How refreshing, she thought, observing the pear-shaped girl making her way across the room.

The newest arrival walked over to a set of exercise devices and took a seat at one of the weight lifting machines. Lily was a pear, so her rear was rather wide and bulged over the seat that was clearly made from someone much smaller. The woman had thick thighs, large and soft, and they jiggled even when she didn't move. Her belly was smaller but still pronounced, but the rest of her was proportionate. If seen just from the waist up, one might even mistake her for being skinny.

Noticing, but not recognizing the red-haired woman, she had to keep herself from gaping in wonder – not just at the amount of weight the other could lift, but at her general appearance as well. Lily gave her a quick smile before setting up her machine, using much lighter weights.

That's the thing with High School beauty queens, you might say. When you meet them later on in your life, you remember them but they don't remember you. They probably never found you interesting at all - and even though Alyssa did share the sentiment (she always had considered Lily to be a somewhat shallow, not very intriguing person), Lily had been a local celebrity in their school and thus impossible to miss. When the woman had first walked in, Aly had spotted her plump thighs and frankly quite massive butt simply because you didn't see anything like that in a place like this. But the fact that her upper half was almost the same as it had been back then, made her recognizable for Alyssa. Sure, it seemed Lily had gotten a bit rounder in her face, her bust a bit more pronounced and even a roll of flab on her tummy...but nonetheless it was clearly her. And sure, she was beautiful still; there was no doubt about it. Alyssa never thought extra weight made anyone ugly, but she also knew most people thought otherwise.

Being a kind and friendly type, and since she was having a pause anyways, she got up, adjusted the straps of her rather massive sports bra (the size tag containing the letter G) and walked over.

"Hello there. Haven't seen you in here...which isn't to say we haven't met before", Alyssa opened the conversation with a friendly smile.

"It's Alyssa, from Milton High. Do you remember? I think we had English together at least."

Being busy adjusting her machine, Lily did not notice Aly's approach until she spoke. With a startle, she turned around, her face at level with Aly's rather massive chest. She looked up at the other and squinted, trying to remember before her eyes got wide.

"Oh... hey... hi. Wow, it's been such a long time hehe...", she mumbled, her hands instinctively trying to hide her lower half and failing miserably.

Lily remembered how she and her posh friends had laughed at Alyssa in high school, calling names and making fun of her weight. Now her face flushed with embarrassment, although not primarily because of how rotten she had been but at how she looked now. She turned her face and pretended to fiddle with a strap to gather herself before looking at the other with a fake smile.

"It's been so long. How've you been?", she said, offering a slightly awkward smile to Alyssa.

Alyssa of course remembered the way Lily and her 'gang' had made fun of her - but in all truthfulness, she had already back then realized it was their fault, not hers, and that mean words spoke more about them than they did about her. So there was no bitterness in Alyssa's smile as she looked at the former beauty-queen, albeit a hint of joy about other's misfortune crept in, no matter how she tried to bar it out.

"Yeah, it's been a while. I'm doing good, thanks for asking", she replied, fully realizing how little Lily really was interested. "I'm an assistant editor in the Gazetteer, been working there ever since I graduated from college", Alyssa explained, humbly but very purposefully mentioning her achievements. She looked down - which wasn't so easy anymore due to her seemingly ever-increasing bust - and couldn't help noticing how Lily moved her hands around in a vain attempt to cover her thighs.

"It's a good job, but involves lots of sitting. Won't get much exercise unless I come to the gym every other day after work. And at our age, pounds seem to pile on you unless you take care, right?", Alyssa explained.

Lily gave a chuckle which sounded fake even to her ears, trying to buy time to make something up. She had done nothing after high school, her plan had been to marry her sweetheart and be a home wife. That plan had fallen through quite disastrously, hence her current situation.

"Yeah, gotta be careful... I've been doing great too... lots of projects going on and I have so little time to exercise..", Lily explained, folding her hands over her small belly roll and looking up at Aly. She remembered how the red-haired girl had been years ago. She had changed of course, meaning that Aly's bust had been big already back then, but still smaller than now, and she had been altogether skinnier…but all in all it was the same girl.

"Yeah, that's the thing. Life gets in the way", Alyssa replied with a light chuckle. "But I guess it's better that way - I'd rather have a busy life even if that means there's little time for exercise, than other way 'round."

Round - what a nice word it was...and how perfectly it described the shape of her bust, jiggling at eye level from Lily as she laughed.

"Well, about being busy, I need to finish up my exercise and then go take some books to the library before they close. But if you haven't made any plans yet for the night, would you care to go grab something to eat after you're done? It would be great to catch up a little" Aly suggested.

Now, Aly didn't propose this just so she could brag about her achievements in the world of journalism - she really could use the company. It seemed Alyssa was making a good career for herself, but work alone didn't fill the social needs in her life. The sad fact was that she was a bit lonely at times, and seeing an old acquaintance from high school, even if the two of them hadn't been such good friends, was an opportunity she didn't want to miss.

Lily nodded as she listened to Alyssa speak, although she was a bit taken aback by the sudden invitation.

"Sure, I'd love to", she nonetheless replied – speaking the first genuine words this far. She had been quite lonely herself, since all her friends and her fiancé had left her. With all her new weight, she had become almost a shut in, not wanting anyone to see her disgustingly flabby body. Aly's chest was quite distracting though…and she had to blink twice before focusing on her face and smile. "I'll meet you later then." she said.

II The Diner

The sun was already below horizon and a hot summer day had turned into a warm summer evening. Alyssa and Lily had agreed about a time they would meet inside, but the trip to library hadn't taken as long as she had thought, so Alyssa got to the diner a bit earlier than planned. She liked the place, she liked the down-to-earth feel she got here, the simplicity of their food and service - it was refreshing after the hectic and sometimes rather snobbish life she had led in the city where she had studied.

She waited, and while waiting, enjoyed a chocolate milk shake (with extra whipped cream) together with a glass of sweet, freshly squeezed orange juice. Alyssa justified this by convincing herself that she needed "liquids to stay hydrated after the exercise". The sad fact was that in just ten minutes, Alyssa consumed as much calories as she had burned during the hour before that. Lazily leaning her back against the counter, the woman kept her eyes to the door, not wanting to miss Lily when she would come in.

She was now wearing her normal off-duty outfit - a tight black skirt that hugged the rather plump form of her backside, and a low-cut top with leopard print, a piece of garment that just barely managed to contain her bust anymore, the signs of stress visible in its seams. But somehow Alyssa felt herself slimmed down by just meeting Lily – she felt it wasn't too bad if she gained weight...after all, even the skinny cheerleader from their school was now probably pushing close to 200!

Lily entered the diner a few minutes later, dressed in her now usual attire, tight spandex leggings that tried to make her bottom half look slimmer (failing, thus only making her looked stuffed into them), and a billowy top to hide her pudgy middle. She looked around the diner, seeing if Aly was here already. Catching a sight of the busty red-head, Lily waved at her, her slightly chubby arm jiggling a little. She made her way to the counter, chunky thighs quivering with each step, rubbing together as she walked. So she sat, her rear spreading over the edge of the stool, only making her rear look that much larger. "Sorry I'm late..." Lily huffed, still tired and sore from her workout.

"No problem, I got here just few minutes ago myself", Alyssa lied.

Wow, she was really big, she thought as she looked Lily making her way to the bar. Alyssa had always been a rather chubby person, and in her teens, she tried to hide that with baggy clothes - like most plumpers do at first. But she had long ago realized that only made her look like a formless blob. So, ever since going to college, she had taken upon her to wear outfits that didn't hide her. Actually on the contrary (although that was not necessarily intentional) Aly usually grew into her tops and then some, meaning almost everything she wore was skin-tight and revealing. So when she looked at the billowing top Lily was wearing, she couldn't help but to think of a few tips she could give her...but now certainly wouldn't be the time for that. It would be too early.

"Alright, shall we go to a table? There's a free booth over there, I've been jealously guarding it for some time", Alyssa laughed, pointing to a booth on the opposite wall. "Just grab a drink from the bar and I'll meet you there, ok?" With that, she slid herself off the stool, her plump form jiggling from the shock, and directed her steps towards the said booth.

Lily smiled in response. “Sure, I'll be right there”, she said, watching Alyssa get up and move, amazed how she could even fit into those tight clothes of hers. At the same time Lily couldn’t help wondering how Alyssa could go out in public dressed like that. She herself was so ashamed of her own blubber, so she had a hard time understanding how anyone could be so confident. Ordering a milkshake of her, she made her way to the booth and squeezed in; her plump hips wiggling as she slid her figure behind the table.

No matter how much Alyssa enjoyed the general atmosphere in the diner, seating wasn't listed among her favorite things. At her current size, getting into her seat was not an easy task - luckily the seats were leather and she was wearing a sufficiently slippery skirt which meant she could slide herself in. Even then, her bust almost rested on the table - which meant eating would be an interesting ordeal to see once they got to that point. Aly was already seated when Lily followed her, and the red-haired woman couldn't help a smile creeping on her lips as she watched the young woman struggle to fit inside.

"Damn these booths", she said sympathetically. "I realize they need to cram them tighter to have more customers, but there should be some limit...", Alyssa commented, pushing the back of her seat with her elbows to make her point.

"So if you feel my feet rubbing against yours, don't think anything of it, I'm not trying to flirt or anything - it's just too tight a fit in here." Sure - like their long legs would be the cause of any trouble...

"What would you like? I'm paying. Next time is on you, but I'm paying now", she said, handing a menu to her dark-haired companion. Now, when she was seated and the table hid most of her lower body, Lily looked almost slender. Almost.

Lily took a sip from her milkshake and blinked.

”Uh sure..." she said, wondering why she was being treated so nicely by Aly after all the awful things she did to her. She bit her lip but decided to go with it, checking the menu. Her workout had made her extra hungry, and that showed in her order:

"I'll have the double cheeseburger with bacon and fries, oh and can I get onion rings as well?"

Wow, no need to look for reasons for her weight-gain anymore, Alyssa thought as Lily made her order. That would be a hefty meal for even a large man, let alone a theoretically slender woman like Lily.

"I'll have the same", Alyssa said, "and could you bring some nachos and cheese dip for starters? For two?", she said, clearly failing to see anything odd in simultaneously wondering Lily's order and still making the same for herself.

"So, how's it been with you? I kinda lost touch with everyone when I left to study in college so I've been out of the loop for some time", Alyssa asked after the waiter had gone.

Lily made no comment about the extra nachos since she was hungry and only ordered so little cause she didn't want to look like a pig. She cleared her throat.

"Well, you know how it goes. You remember James right? We were supposed to get married after high school but it didn't work out. Um...I dropped out of college too and I'm currently looking for a job..." Lily blurted it all out, knowing full well what a joke the last part was. Looking for a job indeed! She was at home, stuffing her fat face all day. Shifting uncomfortably, Lily had to wonder why just poured her heart out like that. Maybe it was just because Aly was the only familiar face she had seen in months without a sneer on her face or judging her.

"Hmm, yeah, I know how it goes", Alyssa said, a sympathetic smile on her face. "I mean, I'm sorry it didn't work out between you and James, but perhaps it was better this way? I don't mean to say I think I understand your relationships at all, but at least during the high school...well, James didn't really feel like a type that would be committing anytime soon, if you know what I mean."

The nachos arrived - two portions - and Alyssa started digging in, shoveling cheese dip in with corn chips.

"And when it comes to college, that can be a pain in the butt, I know. I thought about quitting many times, it was this close I didn't”, Alyssa explained.

“So I can totally relate to what you say. And you know what? I think you need to figure out what you want in life, college is not meant for everyone. I mean, many people will do better pursuing other possibilities. I saw too many slackers in college, people who didn't really know what they wanted anyways, but just went to classes because they thought that was the way you were supposed to live.” The red-haired woman kept chattering, pouring out sympathy while stuffing her face with nachos. Occasionally a crumb or a drop of cheese dip would plummet into her massive, quivering cleavage, and soon the top of her breasts were littered with little specks of nachos and dip.

Lily listened to Alyssa speak, munching on one chip after another not even noticing her own pace. Her eyes were drawn to the crumbs on Alyssa’s chest for a moment but she kept nodding.

"Yeah... not how I expected things to go but meh…" Lily shrugged her shoulders lightly and reached for another nacho, only to find the plate empty.

"Hehe... guess that workout made me hungrier than I thought", she said, believing the lie herself. "Anyway, you seem to be doing pretty good. Now as for me, I've been thinking about just moving you know, maybe get a fresh start somewhere else...” Lily pondered.

"Yeah, well, I'm doing okay...”, Alyssa agreed, before catching a waiter rushing past them. “Hey, can we have another set of nachos, ok? And dip?"

Turning her attention back to Lily, the chubby red-head continued: "Well yeah, I'm an assistant editor and I like it, and in the long run that could be a stepping ladder to other, bigger jobs", she said, absent-mindedly brushing the top of her breasts. God, how big they were.., Lily kept thinking.

"So, what kind of skills do you have?” Alyssa asked abruptly. “I mean, many jobs don't need formal education, you just need to know what you are doing. Half of the journalists have never studied journalistic, they just write well, they take good photographs and especially they interact with people well. You could do that, couldn't you?” the woman proposed, taking another nacho from the freshly delivered basket. "I mean, you're a social personality, aren't you?"

Lily dipped a nacho and shoved it in her mouth with a nod. “Well sure, I've always been good at public relations and stuff back in high school but I don't know..." she shifted n her seat again. "I mean... I'm not exactly at my best... know what I mean?" She was a former popular girl and her self-confidence was tied to her appearance after all – and she currently saw herself as a fat cow.

"If I could just lose some weight I might take you up on your offer though" Lily said with an awkward smile, still eating more nachos between sentences.

At first, Alyssa looked at her with a slightly confused smile on her lips. "Excuse me?", she finally managed to say, a laughter already slipping out between her lips.

"Honey, this is journalism. Being presentable is of course a good thing, but really, you have nothing to be ashamed of. Sure, you may have put on a few, I have put on a few, but when it comes to interviewing people, that doesn't mean a thing. You hear me? I'm sure you'd make a terrific assistant for our social events page", Alyssa assured.

"I mean, let's be honest here. I'm an assistant editor, and you wouldn't call me exactly skinny, now would you?", the red-headed plumper said, leaning back in her seat to offer Lily a better view of her abundant curves.

Lily giggled self-consciously as she looked at Alyssa’s more than ample curves, practically bursting out of her tight top. An image of herself dressed the same way popped into her head, her wide, jiggly rear being displayed like that for all to see, her bulging belly for everyone to look at and her boobs covered in nacho crumbs. The mere thought made her giggle even more.

"Yeah, you're right, it's just that I was always skinny you know…and well, I remember how I treated you and I'm afraid of what people will say and think about me so much."

There – now it was out. Lily knew she had been a rotten teenager and she got what she deserved with this fat ass of hers which she was unable to get rid of and this new appetite that she couldn't control.

It was out indeed, and Alyssa was happy Lily had said it - it showed she had some hope.

"I remember, yeah", Aly said, now a more serious look on her face, but smile still lingering on her plump lips.

"You were like that back then. But I was also an insecure, reclusive little dreamer back then, you know? People change - some changes take place in your body, some take place in your heart and mind. I'm sure you wouldn't say things like that anymore, right?" The question was meant as a rhetoric one, although she wasn't exactly sure of the answer. Well, time will tell, she thought.

"Now, I think it's great you've discovered the joys of good food", she added, "although that means we need to be a bit more careful about...oh, this looks good", she interrupted herself as their double cheeseburgers were brought in. "Bon Appetit, Lily. Bon vivant, you might say as well. Live life and enjoy it!"

Latest posts

Back