The Reality Of Dating An SSBBW

Discussion in 'Weight Board' started by largenlovely, Apr 26, 2008.

1. Dec 24, 2011 #1361

Miskatonic

Miskatonic

Miskatonic

Advanced Killbot

I think I have what it takes to date an SSBBW but I've found that typically the types of women I like--tall, amazonian, dominant women--don't have much interest in short guys like me.

I realize I don't really have the goods physically but I like to think I'm pretty solid as far as my personality goes. I get very shy around women though and it makes it really, REALLY hard to make a connection. Whenever I talk to someone--especially someone who is physically much larger than me height wise--I kinda crawl up my own behind and get real quiet and stuff.

Does anyone have any hints on how to loosen up and be more myself around big, beautiful ssbbw's? I feel like I'm blowing myself out of the water by becoming that awkward fourteen year old around ladies.

2. Dec 25, 2011 #1362

furious styles

furious styles

furious styles

goodbye halcyon days

i would say just try to take a step back and realize that the lady you're talking to is a regular human being and has desires, fears, strengths and flaws like any other one of us. be self aware and in touch with your own strengths and weaknesses. don't feel like you have to compensate for anything, one is at best when they can fully be themselves. i know it's not that easy but just keeping that stuff in mind helps me. even when talking to stunningly beautiful women.

3. Dec 25, 2011 #1363

Miskatonic

Miskatonic

Miskatonic

Advanced Killbot

Yeah I just gotta keep reminding myself to be me. I fear that I'm not an interesting person which then gets in the way of opening up around people. But it's something I've been working on. Gotta break that shell if I want to meet someone!

4. Dec 25, 2011 #1364

billyk

billyk

billyk

I've never found that to be an issue. I'm 5-8 and about 190 lbs. My friend is 5-9 and 375 lbs. I love to be sat on and squashed and she loves to sit. We get along well. I've never had a problem attracting bigger woman.

5. Dec 25, 2011 #1365

KHayes666

KHayes666

KHayes666

Go away

Women dig confidence. Once you have that your natural personality takes over and either they like it or not, but at least its the truth.

LillyBBBW likes this.
  6. Dec 25, 2011 #1366

LillyBBBW

LillyBBBW

LillyBBBW

Wig Snatcher

Very true. There are all kinds of people in this world and a great many would prefer your company over Charlie Sheens.

7. Dec 29, 2011 #1367

PunkyGurly74

PunkyGurly74

PunkyGurly74

History wonkette

I am 5'10" and an SSBBW and I have dated several guys over the years around the 5'5" mark...some taller, a couple shorter... I do know it is a noticeable difference, but, one guy in particular was so confident about what he liked and so open - it was refreshing and sexy as hell!!!

Be bold. Be confident. It's a total turn on :)

8. Jan 28, 2012 #1368

bellyluver

bellyluver

bellyluver

Hey idk if this is the right place to ask this but let's say I wanted to send my ssbbw girlfriend to a day spa retreat would that work out ?

LillyBBBW likes this.
  9. Jan 28, 2012 #1369

Never2fat4me

Never2fat4me

Never2fat4me

I don't know any woman who doesn't like to go to a spa! Bottom line here is making sure she will be comfortable and treated with respect, so planning is a must. You might make sure they can accommodate her if that might be an issue - e.g., if she is 500 lbs., make sure the tables can accommodate her comfortably; you could also ask if they have someone there who regularly works with larger women. You might also check whether there would be extra charges for her: never done this myself, but a mud wrap might cost more when you're doing it for someone with a 70-inch waist measurement than for someone whose only 26 inches around. When choosing a place to go, consult some of your lady's friends, particularly those who are bbws. They'll be the best source of advice.

Let us know how this all works out.

Best regards.

- Chris

Isa and pegz like this.
  10. Jan 28, 2012 #1370

pegz

pegz

pegz

Southern Illinois Chick

Excellent answer Chris!

11. Jan 28, 2012 #1371

LifeTraveller

LifeTraveller

LifeTraveller

Sporadic Poster

My wife and her daughter used to LOVE going to the day spa. . It was a time to relax and unwind. . as a rule, everything was available for my wife that was available for anyone smaller. . She worked a very stressful job, so an occasional day at the spa, or the masso-therapist, was always an investment. . in my humble opinion. .

You do need to check and see if they are able to accommodate someone of "size", most of the time they could. . I'm not sure if/what at the local spa they couldn't do. . She was always in a such a good mood afterward, it didn't seem to matter.. :)

12. Jan 28, 2012 #1372

bellyluver

bellyluver

bellyluver

Thanx man I'll theres a cupel in the ny that I'm going to go visit in my free time... If anyone knows a good Day spa in the NYC please let me know

13. Jan 28, 2012 #1373

bellyluver

bellyluver

bellyluver

Thanx that's a great tip you guys where really helpful

14. Jun 23, 2012 #1374

RoseyGirl2010

RoseyGirl2010

RoseyGirl2010

Wow I finally made it to the end lol. It took me afew days but i'm glad I read every post (good and not so good). I really loved seeing the interaction between the women and especially finding about FA's. I didn't know there was such a thing. I am so happy to know that there are bbws and ssbws that have such fabulous loving men in their lives that think about them and their needs and being true gentlemen.

I'm an ssbbw who is in the 460lbs range and this site just makes me so proud to state that and be who I am and loving it. The last posts have been about us exercising when in reality anything some ssbbws do is exercise. A normal task like having a shower or doing the dishes is exercise for someone that is carrying 3 to 400+ pounds. I'm not talking about every person of size but some of the simple things can be exercise to us.

As for me I have to have a chair to sit on in the kitchen when i'm cooking or cleaning up because I don't want to have to lean over the sink all the time to support my back. Sitting on a chair to do things doesn't mean I want or need help, its just what I have to do to do what I have to do. So if a woman is cooking or cleaning for you and she sits on a chair don't freak out or try to do everything, she's more than capable of doing it because thats how she's always done it.

Be aware of hard dining room chairs because after some time your date might start to lose feeling in her legs because her thighs are being sandwiched being a hard chair and her stomach. So eating in the living room might be more comfortable for some. Strong toilet seats are handy as well. My ass has disloged afew in my time lol especially at work but the next day it was always repaired for me to disloge it again lol.

If you want your bbw or ssbbw woman to be more active with you then help build up her endurance slowly like walking around the house or down the driveway or to the letterbox. Simple things like that make a difference, thats how I started moving about. Doing swiss ball exercises can be fun too because no matter how much you weigh, you will never pop it. Plus letting your woman know that you've got her and you won't let her fall is so sexy lol.

If you want to take her to the pool take note if there is easy access for her to get in and get out. At the pools I go to I can just walk in and walk out easily. Others may have ramps but if its just ladders it can be difficult because you are more heavier when you get out then when you get in. Saunas and Jacuzzis are also great for our bodies so you can just start there. As for walking please be aware of her and the walking pace. One long walk can leave her feet and legs swollen for a week. Its not fun. My friends and family always walk arm n arm with me or let me put my hand on their shoulder for balance and support. I love that they do that.

Just because some of us may have limitations doesn't mean we are limited. Its always nice to be asked whether we want to go somewhere than assuming we don't. I like to make the choice for me. If I said no i'd still love to hear about it instead of knowing you went somewhere fun and didn't ask me if I wanted to go and hearing about it. My siblings would do that to me all the time and it would frustrate me.

Well I think i've said more than enough lol. *RoseyGirl signing off*

Ernest Nagel likes this.
  15. Aug 4, 2012 #1375

kendall

kendall

kendall

some are going to resent this post. i m not poor nor rich. i have exprience with 600 lb gfs. i find most are spoiled and expect to get expensive food instead of same quality homemade, just like spoiled skinny girls with model aspirations grab for expensive cars and clothes jewels and $200 dinhhers wity dom peringnon vintage year. not all women but plenty.especially u.s.

some men are cheap. my choice is economize and serve quality. i dont own a car. wait. with the 10,000 i save i will spend $100 when we cant bus in.

i dont go to te gym or dress like a white pimp in armani suits. i look good i just dont waste money on junk. i can feed a 600 lb woman im a chef. f a 112lb model or a 512 lob model is a barbie i dont need her. if a guy is a cheap bum he doesnt deserve a lady. its that simple. dont feed rockerfellers instead feed your honey.

SuperMishe likes this.
  16. Aug 4, 2012 #1376

CastingPearls

CastingPearls

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home In Rembrance

On behalf of all women with good taste, thank you for removing yourself from the pool of eligibility.

Mr. 23, SuperMishe and D_A_Bunny like this.
  17. Aug 4, 2012 #1377

KHayes666

KHayes666

KHayes666

Go away

1st. Nice grammar.

2nd. You have absolutely no experience with girlfriends because most every girl I know prefers good homemade meals rather than expensive takeout. All those girls who want the 300 dollar jewelry and dom perrignon night after night wouldn't be available to anyone not named Lebron James so why bother?

3rd. No car? You expect a 500-600 pound woman to walk a mile to a bus or train station, expect her to fit in the seats (comfortably anyway) and then walk wherever you intend to go? That's not being spoiled, that's being physically incapable...more proof you have zero dating experience. If you're taking a cab that's a little better but still, way too much walking.

4th. You sound like a "cheap bum" to me. I probably make less than you do (if you're telling the truth) yet I have a car, armani clothes and can afford a nice upscale date for special occasions (see: anniversary). If you expect a 500 pound woman to take a bus or taxi to your place and eat ramen noodles every night, of course she's gonna want something better.

I can see the gist of your post is that average guys deserve better than the rich guys but when the average guys act like total dickbags, they deserve nothing.

18. Aug 5, 2012 #1378

Surlysomething

Surlysomething

Surlysomething

In Remembrance In Rembrance

Bahaha. I wish I had some rep stashed away as this was totally worth of it. :)

19. Aug 5, 2012 #1379

Isa

Isa

Isa

In search of....

I cannot rep her either but but I do have enough to hit up Hayes.

Kendall on the other hand, can go pound sand.

20. Aug 5, 2012 #1380

KHayes666

KHayes666

KHayes666

Go away

hi i like women but i no like payin for dem but i am not cheap dammit i am a good guy!