The Reality Of Dating An SSBBW

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

imchet

I've really enjoyed reading through this thread. It reminded me of some of the things I loved about being with a SSBBW. I loved thinking ahead to accommodate her needs. It was never a burden and felt so wonderful how often very simple acts allowed her to do things with dignity, safety and comfort. All those little things were constant reminders of how much I cared for her, and at the same time I know she felt cared for too. It brought us together in so many ways. Even going to the grocery store together made me feel like the luckiest guy ever.

extra_m13

probably... and i am not one who knows at first hand about it. but there will be a time when the ssbbw will be in a situation where losing weight is recommended and probably convenient, true story

collared Princess

My husband who I’m separated from Philippe aka one belly man has always sworn up and down he was a serious FA but it doesn’t seem like he is..he left me for reasons that I could not obviously do as a ssbbw..

mp7251

My husband who I’m separated from Philippe aka one belly man has always sworn up and down he was a serious FA but it doesn’t seem like he is..he left me for reasons that I could not obviously do as a ssbbw..
Wasn't that guy with Jiggly before you? Not married though.

Sadly, there was not enough sincerity on his words.

My best wishes you will soon find someone who commit to you no matter how much big you are.

GordoNegro

Thankful and Blissful.
NYC 5 boros...Barclays Center/Juniors/Coney Island

Unfortunately with some FA, when the rubber meets the road they cannot deal. Some FA and Feeders have desires that should stay as fantasies as when the realities kick in, they can't handle it. Hopefully the next 1 will have experience dating/caring/providing for ssbbw/ussbbw and break the mold.

Donna

the book version is always better
“Break the mold”? Ouch, cringe, ooof. That gives the impression that a majority of FA/FFA and feeders are cold hearted individuals only interested in getting theirs and then moving on to their next unsuspecting victim/conquest.

The users, abusers, and philanderers are in my experience the outliers, NOT THE NORM. There are so many more wonderful, caring FA/FFA and feeders out there who aren’t users and abusers. I believe they’re being done a disservice when someone publicly airs their dirty laundry like this, painting themselves as a victim of predatory behavior. Personal situations are amplified, skewed, and conclusions are made that should not be made. Plus, it makes me feel like I do when I come up on an accident scene and want to look away, but I can't.

I'm not saying this particular FA in question isn't one of those cads. But that's not the point of this thread and I feel perhaps this is a tangent we don't need. In keeping with the original intent of this thread, it would be better to say that for anyone dating, but especially for the SSBBW/USSBBW that this thread is about, do not ignore the red flags and never think, "I'm different than those other women. I can change him."

Last edited:

Orso

IMHO one of the problems is that sometimes people concentrate on sex, not taking into account the personality of the other person. If sex is OK or great, they think that everything is OK and that the relationship will be successful.

No, it's not enough. A couple shares the bedroom, but also the livingroom, the bathroom, the kitchen and so on, and they must be compatible also there, otherwise it's a disaster.

I know because many years ago I did this mistake. The girl and I lived in different cities, we met often and sex was great, so I moved and we lived together. After 8 months we couldn't stand it anymore and I walked away.

Orso

do not ignore the red flags and never think, "I'm different than those other women. I can change him."
A friend of mine used to say that the tragedy of marriage is that a man marries thinking that the woman will not change, and a woman marries thinking that the man will change. In reality the woman does change, and the man does not.

svenm2112

I am a ugly man
It's kind of sad to see people separated. I been through it twice. And here is my opinion. My second ex was 375. But there was so much drama that we separated in 2013. And divorced in 2015. After my surgery. After my divorce. I needed a car without a airbag. Well could not find one. I know what is like to date a ssbbw. But now 7 years out of the dating game. I tried to date after covic-19. No luck. Just rejections. My friend who is married to a ssbbw. Tried to get me to go a event. But I turned them down. Because after the surgery. I developed a bad case of compulsive behavior disorder. Every time somebody try to hug or kiss. I felt like I was going to jump out of my skin. Tried YouTube nothing. Dating sites nothing. Started keeping to myself a lot. Hanging around the railyard. Watching sunsets. Do I want companionship. Yes but every damn time. And I will be truthful about it. Some man who is attracted to men. Which I am not on ssbbw sites. Like feabie,fanasty feeder. So my friends say don't you want to meet someone. And I tell my friends that I am not 18 anymore. In reality I cannot start all over again. And I also said if I came to the events. I would be only in the way. And a older man event attendee. So I gently told them why. And I prefer to go to AEW. Or sports car racing event. And yes I am going to my first NFL game in 40 years. And a man knows when it's time to stop.

Latest posts