BBW The Remote Tour

Discussion in 'Recent Additions' started by BigElectricKat, May 16, 2019.

1. May 16, 2019 #1

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

Loves a challenge! Staff Member Global Moderator

The Remote Tour
    by BigElectricKat

Chapter 1

I had been in the military for about 12 years. Of course, there were some good assignments and not-so-good assignments. Until this point, I had not served a remote tour. A ‘remote’ is usually someplace that’s not particularly attractive to most and/or a place where space is limited and people with families cannot bring them. Normally, these assignments are one year in length and sometimes the cause of divorce for service members. But as I was single, it wasn’t a big deal to me. In fact, I volunteered for the job to get out of crappy assignment in Oklahoma (sorry all you Sooners).

I arrived at Camp Eagle, ROK (Republic of Korea) in March and let me tell you, it gets cold there! I knew that I had made a grave error as we were driving into the little town of Wonju and I could see that the water had frozen as it cascaded down the hillside. The Army post smack in the middle of the Korean peninsula. It was small by any standard with the only unit an Army Aviation detachment and of course my unit of 5 Air Force guys.

Unlike my fellow ‘zoomies’ (interservice slang for Air Force personnel), I had been stationed with Army Units before. Therefore I was able to get the lowdown about the post fairly quickly. As spring approached, I was able to get hooked up with the post softball team and they asked me to join. That was pretty cool as the team traveled to tournaments at other Army posts in the country.

But with so much work and so few players, it was sometimes difficult to get a full team to a tournament. Luckily, there were some American civilians that worked on the base for Lockheed, tabulating data for the Apache helicopters that the Army flew. A few of these guys played softball and were able to bring their families over to Korea on Lockheed’s dime. One guy who played second base was Jack and he brought his 5 year old son, Denny and his wife, Deana.

Deana was a rather large woman but she was absolutely gorgeous. She stood about 5’8” with golden blonde hair and crisp blue eyes. I never asked but I speculated that she weighed at least 300lbs, huge boobs and a massive shapely and jiggly rump. She had the kind of ass that kept moving for a few seconds even after she stopped walking. She also had beautiful, glowing skin, soft fat hands, and her nails were always immaculate.

The first time I noticed Deana was at one of our softball games. She was sitting in the stands watching and I couldn’t help but notice how beautiful she was. The other thing I noticed was that she was basically sitting alone, apart from all the other civilian family members, only her son sat near her. And for most of the game she was sitting there, rather sullen. She only livened up when Jack came up to bat or made a play in the field.

After that game, we cracked open a couple cases of beer and grilled out back at the barracks (like after every game). Everybody was there, all the players and family members and several of the fans just laughing and having a good time. I happened to spot Deana, wearing a bright red and blue dress, again sitting alone. I searched for Jack in the big group of people but I didn’t see him. I felt bad for her. Maybe he went to the bathroom inside the barracks. Wanting to be polite, I walked over to her and introduced myself. “Hi, I’m Dale. You must be Jack’s wife”, I said. Very shyly she answered, “Yes, I’m Jack’s wife Deana and over there is our son Denny”, pointing over to the group of small boys playing by a blow up pool.

I was going to leave her it that but I felt bad that Jack wasn’t around so I made small talk with her for a couple minutes. Finally, I blurted out, “I like your dress”. She smiled coyly but said, “You don’t have to say something nice just to make me feel good. I know I’m fat.” This made me pause. I did want to make her feel good but not because of her size. I hadn’t considered that she might take some type of offense at my remark. I assured her that I wasn’t saying it because of her size but because I truly thought the dress looked great on her. And while I was in semi-defensive mode, I let her know that her hands and nails looked excellent.

At that point, her eyes brightened up and her beautiful beaming smile lit up her face. “You noticed?” Of course I did, I told her. But I assured her, I wasn’t trying to flirt with her, just pointing out a fact. She was gracious in taking the compliment and seemed to loosen up a bit. She started asking questions like who I was and where I’m from. The conversation was going nicely but then behind her, I saw Jack coming out of the barracks side door closely followed by a female army private. I didn’t immediately say anything since I had no idea if anything was going on. As I saw Jack walking toward his wife, I told Deana that I had to use the restroom and excused myself. After I had walked away, I saw Jack, Deana, and Denny head toward their car and drive off.

Later on that evening, the party was still going strong (we had won the game after all). I happened to on grill duty when the young army private, Connie, came over waiting on a burger. She belonged to our first baseman’s squad and as such, attended many of the games. I asked if she had fun today and she replied with a smile. I noted that on one particular play Jack turned an awesome double play. I said that he must have a lot of energy for an older guy and she laughed out loud, remarking “Maybe the game wore him out.” This made me even more suspicious of what I saw earlier.

The following Saturday we had a tournament at Camp Page, about an hour’s drive from our post. Most of us piled into a 15-passenger van to head over. Several of the civilians followed in their cars, Jack and Deana among them. During the games, I made sure to see where Deana was sitting. Again, she was sitting alone, this time wearing a pretty blue and white dress with a floral pattern. It reminded me of springtime. A couple times she caught me looking up at her and she smiled that big, bright, inviting smile and it made me feel warm inside.

While playing in the games, my focus is usually razor sharp and locked in. It was just a coincidence that I looked into the stands after hitting a double. Deana was standing and clapping. I looked around and knew Jack was not up to bat for a while and in fact he was sitting in the dugout waiting his turn. I was the first batter that inning and no one was at the plate yet. Was she cheering for me? I waved and she waved back. Jack didn’t seem to notice.

After the last game (we took 2nd in the tournament) and the awards ceremony, we all headed back to our vehicles and stopped to make plans for the evening. The general consensus was that we’d all go home, get cleaned up and meet at the small, all-ranks club on post. As the loading of the van and discussions were ongoing, I scanned the area for Deana. Again, she was away from everyone, holding her son’s hand and waiting for Jack. I made it a point to walk over toward her and thank her for her support.

“Deana, I’m glad you came to the game today. I think your cheering for the team helped us win.” She smiled that lovely, wide smile of hers and said, “Well, I only cheered for Jack and you, but I hope it helped.” I wondered why she only cheered for Jack and me but before I could ask the question, Jack came strolling up. He seemed to ignore his wife but asked me, “You coming out to the club when we get back, Dale? It ought to be a hoot!” I said, “Sure, I’ll see you both there. “ Jack said, “Deana? I ain’t bringing her, she takes up too much room. Ha!” That really made me angry to hear him say that about his wife right in front of her face. What kind of husband was this man? But instead I said, “Well, I think her cheering us on helped today and the team seems to think she’s a good luck charm.” This last part was a bit of an embellishment but I could tell that Deana needed to get out and socialize with people. As I climbed in the van and sat by the window, I could see Deana and Jack getting in their car. Once again, she smiled that big, beautiful smile at me and I felt butterflies.

Back at post, after showering, eating, and resting, I headed out to the all-ranks club to meet up with the rest of the team. I was hoping that Jack brought Deana just so I could talk with her a bit more. While I had no intentions of hitting her, I did want to talk to her and hopefully make her smile a little bit. It just seemed that Jack was not very kind to her. He treated her like a second-class citizen or something. I dislike it when guys are mean to their spouses or girlfriends.

When I walked in the door, I could see that the revelry had already started. The whole team and everybody who supports us occupied an entire quarter of the club. Everybody was laughing, joking, and talking about the tournament but Deana was nowhere to be found. I made a quick stop to say hello to everyone, grabbed a beer then proceeded to look for Deana. At first I was disappointed because I could seem to find her in the relatively tiny club. But then, off in a dark corner, there she was. Sitting by herself, nursing a watered down Coke.

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2019
    man of men likes this.
  2. May 16, 2019 #2

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

Chapter 2

As I approached her, she looked up from her drink and that sweet smile shone across her face again. I remembered thinking, “God, her smile is so beautiful. Why does Jack treat her so badly?” When I got to the table her smile seemed to light up the room. “Hello, Deana. Why are you sitting over here by yourself?” Her smile dimmed a bit when she said, “After we got here, Jack told me to go someplace out of the way, so I came and sat here.” I told her, “Nah, that’s not what I had in mind. I wanted you to meet the rest of the team so that they could know your cheering help us spark that rally in that third game.” She said, “That’s okay. I don’t think they like me very much. Especially that Connie girl.” I started to protest when she blurted out, “Jack’s fucking her.” I was momentarily stunned into silence.

After gathering myself, I made sure to denote that Connie wasn’t even on the team. She was just a private who belonged to one of the Army units of some of our teammates. The look in Deana’s eyes as she spoke of this was a bit disconcerting. “I’d like to ring that scrawny bitch’s neck”, she whispered. I imagined her wrapping her big, soft hands around Connie’s neck and throttling her in the same manner as a Saturday morning cartoon character. She must have recognized the concern in my eyes because she abruptly changed the subject.

“You had some good hits out there today. You have a lot of power and your stroke is smooth.” The sexual innuendos did not escape me but it was not in my nature to flirt with another man’s wife. “Oh, you play?” I asked. She nodded yes. “Hmm, let me guess, you were a catcher!” She smiled when I guessed that. “How did you know?” I had to take a moment and measure my words because the visual clues I had could make or break the rest of this conversation. So I started with a compliment and hoped for the best.

“Growing up, my favorite girls’ sports were volleyball and softball. I always loved the strength girls who played softball possessed, especially in their legs. Excuse me for saying this but catchers always had the best backsides. You look like you were a catcher.” I prepared myself to get slapped or at the very least yelled at. But instead she said, “You’re right! It’s from all that squatting. So, you can tell that, even though I’ve gotten so big?” The relief that came over me when she uttered those words must have been visible on my face because she smiled and said, “Don’t worry. I’m actually flattered that you think I’ve still got a catcher’s ass. I played in high school and college in Minnesota.” Emboldened, I almost considered carrying the conversation on in this vein, but again thought better of it. Now it was my turn to change the subject.

“So, you think I have enough power to jack one over the fences?” She said, “Yes, I think so but you need to modify your swing a bit”. I must have had a puzzled look on my face because she seemed eager to assuage my concern. She continued, “You hit the ball really hard but your shoulders are pointed in the wrong direction for one thing. Ever notice that you seem to always hit the ball between the five and six holes, between the third baseman and the shortstop? You get on base a lot because you hit the ball so hard and fast. Plus you hustle with your speed, you often beat out throws to first.”

With that, I began to perk up a bit. She noticed that I run hard and that the ball gets lively off my bat. Her assessment was spot on. It made me wonder how long she had been watching me during games. The entire time she was talking I took measure of her beauty. It did not escape me that she wasn’t wearing much makeup. In fact, I really couldn’t tell that she was wearing any aside from the eye shadow that seemed to make her eyes pop even more than usual.

I must have been staring, lost in thought because the next thing I remember hearing is, “So what do you think?” The only thing that I could come up with was “Great!” She must have sensed that I zoned out for a moment because her gaze shifted to the table and she began wringing her hands. “You weren’t really listening were you?” she said. As I didn’t want to sound flirty but also didn’t want to lie to this woman, I told her the truth, again hoping for forgiveness. “I was looking at your eyes, your face and just got lost for a moment. I’m sorry.”

She looked up, smiled, and relaxed her hands. Her cheeks were as red as fresh roses. I felt as though I might have crossed a line and made her feel uncomfortable until she said, “Thank you.” Then she went back to the subject at hand. “I asked you that, if you want, I could meet you at the ballfield sometime tomorrow and give you some pointers.” As the next day was Sunday, I had all day and so we agreed on 10 am. She said Jack would typically sleep until early afternoon and that her son Denny is staying over at a friend’s place until supper.

Even though it seemed a short time, I realized that I had been talking to her for nearly an hour. I thought that I’d better excuse myself and go mingle with my teammates some more. She understood. I told her I would come back and say goodnight before I left for the evening. As I got up from the table, Deana placed her hands on my hand and said, “Thank you.” Something about the size, shape, beauty, and softness of her hands made me get butterflies in my stomach again. I looked into her icy blue eyes at that moment and an alarm went off in my head. I had to look over and see if Jack saw this small sign of affection.

As I returned to the area where the team was sitting, they were talking about the big tournament that we were going to next week. Brim (Sgt Brimseth) and Hoss (Spc Hoover) were debating the idea of changing our batting lineup. I had been further down in the lineup (7th or 8th batter) for much of the season. Brim was arguing that I should perhaps go to lead-off since I usually got on base about half the time and was a better base runner than Jack. Hoss wanted to keep Jack at lead-off since that’s what got us where we are and he did okay there. For my two cents, I petitioned to keep Jack at lead-off as he’d done well there in my opinion.

After a while Jack pulled me aside. I thought he was going to be upset that I was talking to his wife. Instead he said, “Thanks for having my back on that.” He was talking about the batting lineup discussion. I said it was no problem. And then, it came out. “I saw you talking to Deana. What’s all that about?” I told him that she was giving a few pointers about my swing and that he was a lucky man. He said, “Lucky? Do you mean that I’m lucky her fat ass hasn’t rolled over in her sleep and crushed me to death? Or do you mean I’m lucky that she gobbles up all the junk food in the house so I don’t get fat like her?”

I was appalled at these words but made sure that I did not let it show in my face. “No. I meant that you are so lucky to have such a nice wife who knows about softball and hitting. It must be great to get tips from your own wife.” He said, “I don’t really listen to anything she says anymore. What the hell can she tell me anyway?”

I really wanted to know what the deal was with this guy. He was cheating on his big, beautiful wife with a much younger woman (more like a girl). That I can understand in some ways. Men (and women) cheat for other things besides looks. Plus, she knew it but obviously wasn’t doing anything about it. So it was like him having a permanent ‘hall pass’. She was caring for their young son. She supports him at his games. She looks her best all the time. And all he can do is talk down to her and bad about her. I thought, “What kind of dickhead was this guy?” I decided to find out. And more importantly, figure what kind of woman Deana was to put up with this jackass’s crap.

Last edited: May 17, 2019
  3. May 17, 2019 #3

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

Chapter 3

When I woke up the next morning, I was a bundle of nervous energy. Part of me was excited to learn some ways that I could become a better hitter. But the other part of me was just anxious to see Deana again. Though she was unlike any woman that I had ever dated, there was so much about her that I liked. Though I had to keep my hormones in check as she was still another man’s wife and I didn’t want to go there. But damn, if she wasn’t the loveliest big girl I could ever remember seeing.

At about 9:45 am, I lugged my two bats, glove, and a half dozen balls down the four flights of stairs to the back door of the barracks. From there it was about a quarter mile walk up a gravel road to the ball fields. As I made my way around the side of a storage shed, I saw an old Volvo sitting near one of the dugouts. It was Deana, she was early. She was dressed in black spandex sports leggings under sky blue cotton shorts. She also wore a matching sweatshirt that seemed to make her bountiful chest look even bigger than I remembered.

I was again, probably staring at her boobs when I walked up and she greeted me. She said, “They kinda look bigger?” That snapped my gaze into focus on her face but then I felt really embarrassed. “I’ve noticed that my boobs look bigger when I wear a sports bra. I guess it holds everything in place better. Do you agree?” I felt like I was being put on the spot and it was a spot I was somewhat uncomfortable being in. But I shook off this feeling as it seemed that she really wanted my opinion. So, I let it fly. “Your boobs look great no matter what you wear”, I stated in matter of fact manner. She smiled.

She had brought her mitt and some balls and a couple of bats. We laughed at the fact that we both brought essentially the same equipment. It was early and no one was around so we decided to play some catch to warm up. Standing 20 to 25 yards apart, I was gently tossing the ball to her but she was putting some zip behind her throws. Each time I caught one of her throws, there was a noticeable ‘pop’ in my glove. After a while, I began to put a little more “pepper” in my throws to her. She seemed to enjoy that.

While we were tossing the ball around, we engaged in what at first was small talk. We both spoke about where we were from and talked about various travels that we had, looking for similar experiences. We talked about trying new foods and some of our favorite foods. But then, ‘the elephant in the room’ had to come out. I wondered aloud what was up with her husband, Jack. At that point, the floodgates of information were open full.

Deana began to tell me about how she and Jack had met a few years after she graduated from college. She was especially enamored with Jack because they were both into sports and Jack liked her strong body. But as time went on, Jack’s eye seemed to wander a bit. After Deana became pregnant, Jack was excited at first but became less so after Deana started putting on the pounds. After their son Denny was born, and Deana didn’t seem to lose the weight, Jack became more and more distant with each pound she gained. She tried to accommodate him, tried to lose the weight to satisfy him, and tried to be more sexual with him to no avail.

She said that she finally gave up trying to please a man that had fallen out of love with her years ago. I asked why she was still putting up with it all. She was reluctant at first to tell me. But I assured her that nothing she told me would ever get back to Jack, I didn’t really like the guy. It was then that she confided in me that as soon as their assignment was up, she was going to divorce him. I let her know that, even though I didn’t know them very well, it was likely the best for the both of them and their son. Nothing worse than growing up in a household where the love was gone.

As we continued to toss the ball around, we joked a bit at Jack’s and Connie’s expense. And then she asked if we could do some batting practice. I was eager to learn anything that would make me a better hitter and so, she set up at the mound with all of the balls we brought. She began pitching and I hit a few, right where I normally hit them. After about five hits, she stopped and approached me at the plate.

“Like I told you last night, your swing is great. Very smooth, with lots of power. But your stance could use a little adjusting and your swing angle as well.” She had me get in my stance and then she came up behind me. “Your stance is very open toward left field and your hips don’t move much. It’s a wonder you generate such power with your swing. It must be all in your arms.” At that, she came behind me, put her hands on my shoulders and turned them about 30 degrees so that they were pointing toward center field. Next she placed my feet a few more inches apart, with my right slightly behind my left, instead of parallel.

The stance felt kind of funny but I was eager to see results. She went back to the mound and tossed a couple balls. I hit them squarely and they shot right passed her over second base. But I still wasn’t getting enough power nor a good launch angle with my bat. Deana walked back over to me and said, “Your hips aren’t coming around. You really have to get your hips in the swing. It provides more torque.” I gave a ‘What do you mean?’ kinda look. Deana strode from the mound with an exasperated expression on her face.

She told me to get into the modified stance she showed me. Then she came behind me and got very close. So closed that I felt her breasts pressing against my upper back. That feeling was an absolute delight but I kept my composure. She reached up and placed her hands on my forearms. As she did so, I could feel her belly pushing into my lower back. Strangely, this feeling also produced a pleasurable response in my brain. It was not lost on me that she couldn’t quite reach my wrists due to the size of her belly and boobs.

Once we were in synch in this position, she instructed me to swing in a slow, deliberate motion. After doing so a couple of times, she rested her hands on my hips and said, “I’ve seen you dance! Loosen those hips up!” She was directing my hips in a figure eight motion. Deana told me to put my hips in my swing, to wind up like a top and bring my hips around first and then my bat, as though I were a coiled spring. After a few practice swings, I seemed to get the hand of it. As she sauntered back to the mound, I took note of just how lovely her hips swayed. The movement was smooth and rhythmic, even in cleats.

The first ball she pitched to me, I whiffed completely and the second one I popped up behind the plate. But the third ball sailed clean out to center field and took one bounce before going over the fence. And I hadn’t really gotten a great swing on it. The next two pitches yielded similar results with line drives straight over second base. The last ball I smacked flew into left-center and hit the fence. Deana was yelling for it to go out the park.

We had to go find all of the balls so we both walked out into the outfield looking to collect them. I let Deana know that I was grateful for her taking the time to help me with my hitting. She said that she was glad to have something to do, rather than spend the morning at home listen to Jack snore, then to wake up and ignore or berate her. I told her that I was sorry that happens and asked if she wanted me to say something to Jack. “No”, she replied. “He is the way he is and I’ve made up my mind. We are scheduled to go back stateside next February. It won’t take me a week to get the hell away from him. My sister already has a spare room for me to stay in.”

To lighten the mood a bit, I said, “Well, that gives me plenty of time to learn all I can from you, oh Jedi Master.” She laughed out loud and I found myself smiling at the sound of her laughter. I spotted a ball that had rolled into far left field so I told her I’d be back to get the one that bounced over the fence. She said, “No, I’ll get it” and promptly bounded over the three-foot fence as nimbly as you please. I stood there with my mouth agape. She looked at me and said, “What? You didn’t think this big girl could do that?” I started to wonder what else that big girl could do.

We repeated the pitch and hit circuit one more time. Again, we both tracked down all the balls. When we walked back over to the dugout, she asked if I needed to hit a few more or if I had the swing down. I told her that I was a quick study and I think I had it. I was a little thirsty so I was going to go back up to my barracks room to bring us something. But Deana just popped open her trunk and had a cooler with some beers in it. We cracked open a couple, leaned against the fence, and just talked small talk.

After a while (and another beer), Deana asked something that I had been thinking about as well. “Am I too big?” While I was pondering this in my own mind, I really hadn’t been prepared for her to ask me that question. But something about the sadness in her eyes and the fact that I seem to feel really good in her presence prompted me to get a little more info. “Too big for what?” She looked rather coy when I asked that question of her. Then she said, “You know. Too big for… too big to love.”

“Whaaaaat! Why do you think that?” In reality, I knew or thought I knew why she asked. Jack had really screwed with her mind and she was doubting herself. I think she felt the weight gain made her undesirable. I let her know that everyone deserves to be loved by someone who respects and admires them; that she need not worry about her size and that love will find her when the time is right. I hoped that my ‘wise words’ were not taken as lip service. They seemed to perk her up a bit.

DaveTheBrave likes this.
  4. May 17, 2019 #4

Saxphon

Saxphon

Saxphon

Beautiful story.

5. May 17, 2019 #5

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

I have never been into baseball but if I had Deana as a teacher I would be a fan for life.
    Love the story. Keep going please.

6. May 17, 2019 #6

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

More coming next week. I'm on chapter 5.

7. May 18, 2019 #7

atcAlan

atcAlan

atcAlan

I Love Sweet Pears

Awesome Story, will be looking forward to the next installment.

8. May 21, 2019 at 1:01 PM #8

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

Chapter 4

After packing up our stuff, I again told her thank you. As she stood in front of me she seemed to be waiting for something. I didn’t want to overstep any boundaries but I hoped a hug would be acceptable. When I hugged her, I felt such a feeling of comfort. I wasn’t able to get my fingers to touch around her back and I think it made her feel self-conscious. So, I went one high and one low around her waist. When my hand encountered a couple of her rolls, she tensed up. I wanted to let her know that I actually liked the way she felt, so I pulled her in even tighter, her large boobs pushing up against my chin. I whispered, “Thank you” in her ear. With that, I could feel her body relax a bit. When we broke the hug, I could see tears in her eyes that she quickly wiped away.

We said our goodbyes and I started walking back up the gravel road to the barracks. When I was about 20 feet from the door, Deana pulled up in her car and rolled down the window. “Which one is your room?” I pointed up to the top floor and told her that my room was right across from the stairwell door. “That’s quite a haul for an old man like you”, she said laughing. I said, “You have no idea”. Again, I said goodbye and hoped to see her on Tuesday at practice. She smiled that big, radiant smile and drove off.

The rest of my day was spent relaxing, eating and watching movies. A couple of my Air Force buddies that lived down the hall came by to play some cards. For most of the evening I just chilled in my room.

My room was unique in that I did not have a roommate like almost everyone else in the junior enlisted barracks. As a result, I had two beds in my room but I made them into one so that I could have more room. On the few occasions when I ‘entertained’ in my room, there was plenty of room for dancing or just socializing. As night fell, I decided to get to bed early because 6 am usually came quickly. By 11 pm, I was fast asleep.

I was deep in slumber land when I heard someone knocking on my door. My eyes fluttered open and tried to focus on my clock, thinking I had overslept somehow. But I realized that it was 1:03 am. Who was knocking on my door at this hour? Thinking it may have been one of the guys, I shuffled out of bed in my sleeping shorts and went to the door. I opened it and there was Deana, nervously standing there. Her eyes were full of tears and her left cheek was red. I almost didn’t believe my eyes.

I whispered, “Deana, what are you doing here? What’s wrong?” Agitated, she asked if she could come in. Realizing that this could be a very awkward situation if someone came out into the hall, I stood behind the door as I opened it. Once she was in, I looked down the hall once again and quickly closed the door. Because I was still trying to get my brain to wake up, it took me a moment or two to realize I was standing there practically naked. I speedily grabbed a towel from inside my closet and also a t-shirt.

The only light in my darkened room was the glow from my stereo. I stepped over and turned on a lamp, hoping to have her sit in the chair by my desk. Yet when I turned around, she had already sat on the edge of my bed. Not wanting to crowd her or send the wrong message. I asked if she needed something to drink. Water would be fine she said. I grabbed a water out of the fried and gave her a moment to compose herself. While she was sipping the water, I noticed that despite whatever had caused her to be so upset, she still looked amazing to me.

Finally, she seemed ready to talk. I asked again, what was wrong. She told me that Jack had a couple of the Lockheed guys over that evening. They were all drinking and playing poker. Jack got really drunk and so their company left around 10 pm. They went to bed around 11 (they still slept in the same bed). And then she seemed reluctant to tell me the rest. I inferred that Jack abused her in some way while he was drunk, which would make me really mad. But she said that wasn’t it exactly. My mind was searching for an answer that didn’t seem to be forthcoming. I suppose that Deana could see the bewilderment on my face. I wanted to know what happened and why she climbed four flights of stairs to come tell me.

When she let it all out, I was floored. She started by saying that Jack seemed to be out cold. He was snoring softly and drooling on his pillow. Since they slept on opposite sides of a king sized bed, he seemed far enough away. She told me, “I was really glad that we met at the ball field today. I think the excitement of it stayed with me all day. When we went to bed I was still excited. When you hugged me, something inside me came alive. “

Even in the wan light I could see that she was feeling a little apprehensive about what came next. “Anyway, when I went to bed, I was still thinking about the day. One thing led to another and I began masturbating right there in bed next to Jack. My eyes were closed and I imagined you running your hands along my inner thighs, all over my body, and inside me. I was so caught up in the moment that I didn’t realize a couple things: I was whispering your name and that Jack had woken up.”

Oh Dear Lord, I thought. Yes, Jack was cheating on his wife with a younger, slimmer woman. But if there’s one thing I know about men who were very competitive (and if you are playing softball well into your late 30’s or early 40’s, you are highly competitive), it’s that they don’t like to lose. Anything. Period. And I can imagine in his drunken state, being pissed off that the wife you regard as less than is dreaming about some other guy giving her pleasure. I almost knew what happened after he heard her saying my name.

“I was so into my little fantasy that I didn’t even notice he was watching me. When he heard me say your name, he slapped me. That shocked me out of my euphoria. When he raised his hand again, I punched him in the face, got up, got dressed, and left. I’d been driving around for almost an hour. I didn’t know where to go. I’m sorry.” She seemed so embarrassed and sounded defeated. I think that she was more worried about telling me she masturbated on thoughts of me and perhaps assumed that I would be repulsed or at least upset. I was neither of those things.

While the thought of Deana finding me worthy of her amorous musings was intriguing, I was more concerned for her wellbeing and physical safety. I took a look at her face to see if there was any swelling. It was rather red under her eye and on her cheek. I got a face cloth from my sink and some ice from the freezer. When I came to her, her eyes were again filled with tears. I hadn’t commented on what she had just told me and I felt that she was embarrassed and upset at herself.

As I gently placed the cold compress on her face, I told her what I was feeling. “Deana, I’m not going to stand here and lie to you. I don’t know what it is about you but I am wildly attracted to you. I felt a kindred spirit in you early on. My significant other was cheating on me ever since I got here. I found out through a friend back home. So when I saw that Jack was cheating on you, I instantly felt a connection through our similar circumstances. But this isn’t a case of me being on the rebound and you being in a vulnerable state. You are very different from any woman I have ever dated.”

Deana looked at me with tears still in her crystal blue eyes. “Different how?” I felt it best to lead with something that wasn’t obvious. “I’ve never been with someone who was as athletic and sports-minded as you. You have a real gift for coaching and I bet playing as well.” She seemed to ponder on that for a moment but then said, “And?” I knew this was coming at some point and this time I was prepared. "And, I’ve never been with anyone who was your size.” Her face seemed to lose all of its sparkle for a moment. “You mean as fat as I am.” She looked so dejected with that statement. But as I said, I was prepared.

“No”, I said. “I’ve never been with anyone as bodacious as you.” When she heard that, her smile once again brightened her face. “Bodacious? You think I’m bodacious?” I said, “Don’t you? Intellectually, you have the smarts. You’re a college graduate and you can hold your own in a conversation. Emotionally, I can tell that you are loving and loyal, despite how this may all seem to someone else. You put up with Jack and his philandering bullshit for more years than most would. I can tell that you are a passionate person. And I’m more than a little flattered and aroused that you would lay in bed next to that asshole Jack and finger yourself while thinking of me.” That last statement surprised me as I was not meaning to go there just yet.

It must have relaxed her to the point of opening up fully to me. She walked over and stood right in front of me. While I was sitting on the chair, her breasts were right at my eye level. She put her hands on my shoulders, look down into my eyes and said, “I wasn’t just fingering myself. I was sticking my fingers as far up my pussy as they would go. I was massaging my clit with my thumb and pinching my nipples so hard I damned near came just from that!” She wasn’t just describing what happened. She was also validating my statement about her passion.

To say that I became rock hard instantly does not accurately describe the situation. Even with the towel over my shorts, she could see my shaft standing straight up at attention. Her giant boobs were staring me in the face; almost daring me to un-house and slobber all over them. My hands rose up from my lap and began following the curves of her upper thighs, her hips, and then making their way around to her backside. I gently felt the fullness of her rear end: how wide, how deep, how massive it was. When I thought I had the full measure of it, I buried my hands into her soft, jiggly flesh and squeezed firmly, pulling her hips toward me as I did so. She let out an audible sigh as I did so.

Last edited: May 21, 2019 at 1:13 PM
  9. May 22, 2019 at 7:36 PM #9

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

Chapter 5

Deana was wearing gray sweatpants that were loose fitting and thus the full measure of her ass’s expanse could be discerned. It was nice that it was big and had some roundness to it. There was no hiding the size and no masquerading in ‘shapewear’. I had the full, unfettered largeness of her ass in my hands. All of the fat, all of the dimples, all of the cellulite (which was oddly very little), all of the jiggly, beefy, beautiful flesh. For a moment, I became utterly oblivious to the world outside. It felt like I was intoxicated. I had more booty in my hands than any man had a right to ever desire.

When I came to my senses, Deana boobs were still staring me in the face. I didn’t think anything could top the sensation of having the biggest, sweetest, juiciest ass ever in my hands. I was wrong. As I reluctantly removed my hands from that beautiful bottom, I moved them up along her sides, stopping to caress her wonderful rolls and even kissing them. I moved my hands up to her chest and was amazed to find that she had pulled down her top, exposing her bare, naked, melons for me to enjoy. I almost went into ‘booby shock’ when they swung into my face.

But before I sailed off to ‘big cutie nirvana’, I needed to do something I had been desiring for a while now. I stood up and placed one hand behind her neck and one on her face and kissed her ever so gently. I kissed all over her face and neck. I kissed her lips softly. When she parted her lips, our tongues began to dance a Waltz in our mouths. Slow. Deliberate. Gentle. We were exploring each other in this way for what seemed like hours. Taking our measure, each to each was a bonding experience. You could tell that she was loosening the reins on her passion. But there was something that held her back for the moment.

Deana stopped kissing me and just looked me in the eyes and said, “I have to be honest. I’ve never been with anyone like you before.” I figured this was coming. I just didn’t know it would be so soon. “What do you mean”, I said feigning surprise. This time, she took the not-so-obvious road. “I’ve never been with someone who enjoyed touching my body like you do. Even in my college days, I was still ‘thicker’ than most gals.” Turning the tables, I said, “And?”

She got quiet for a moment. I could tell that she was wrestling to find the right words; to say it in a gentle manner. For a split second, I started to give voice the words she was struggling for but thought better of it. It would be best to let her find the words on her own, to allow her start things off being open, honest, and able to communicate without fear. Finally, she took a deep breath and said softly, “I’ve never been with a black guy before.”

I wanted her to feel safe and secure that she could confide anything in me. So to break the tension in the room I said, “Neither have I!” That made her chuckle. I walked over to the bed and sat down and motioned for her to come sit next to me. “There’s no special food you have to eat. No rigorous training regimen. You don’t have to talk or walk differently and there’s no special handshake. Leave any preconceived notions or stereotypes at the door. I’m just a regular guy.”

The burden lifted from her shoulders, she relaxed again and smiled such a radiant smile, it seemed to make the lamp light pale in comparison. She asked me to stand up and positioned me right in front of her as she sat on the bed. She loosened my towel and let it drop to the floor. My very loose fitting sleeping shorts made one heckuva tent. She looked down and then back up at me and just grinned.

I stood there as she began to stroke and caress my cock while still in the shorts. It must not have been enough for her because she gently pulled the waistband out, beyond the length of my engorged penis and worked my shorts down to my ankles in no time. Then she wrapped her large, soft, perfectly manicured fingers of her right hand around my shaft and just took the moment in. I could feel my manhood throbbing in her hand and when she whispered, “I want thisssss”, ever so softly, my mind whirled around like a drunk on a merry-go-round.

To this point, I hadn’t really thought about the consequences of our actions. I hadn’t even considered if what was happening could/would be a long term thing in either of our minds. I hadn’t wondered if she was just using me to get back at Jack or if I was using her (unintentionally) to distract me from my failed previous relationship. And I hadn’t thought of how badly it could go if we got caught! And suddenly, that thought became most prevalent in my mind. Seeing her so readily want to put me inside her mouth was almost more than I could resist. But the thought of being court martialed was a strong deterrent.

When I backed away from her, the look on her face made me feel terrible. I slowly pulled up my shorts as she pulled her shirt down. I felt terrible for stopping her. And I was doubly saddened when I noticed there was a wet spot between her legs. She was obviously into the moment and I had cut her off abruptly. Without a word she began searching for her keys. She was visibly upset and probably thinking that I didn’t want her at all. But once I put my shirt on, I had to allay her fears.

She was heading for the door when I stopped her. “Deana, please wait. It’s not what you think.” She started sobbing a little and kept heading for the door. “No. It’s fine”, she said. “I shouldn’t have expected you’d ever want anything to do with me.” My heart was breaking listening to these words. I had to hurry and get in front of her before she opened the door. “Wait, wait, wait, Deana. Please come sit down and let me explain why I stopped. Please?”

Tears in her eyes, she reluctantly came back and sat down on the chair. She wouldn’t look at me at first. “Deana, sugar babe. Please don’t think that I don’t want you. I do. Maybe more than I should, considering that you are still married to Jack. You are like no one I’ve ever been with and not just because of your size. I’ve been drawn to you almost from day one. And in the heat of the moment I almost forgot where we were and who we were. But if Jack showed up here right now, we’d both be fucked.” The realization started to hit her.

“Not only would I be heading for a court martial and tossed out of the Air Force, he would have ample ammunition against you in any future divorce proceedings. We have to be smart”, I said. The recognition of what I was saying (and not saying) washed over her face like a tidal wave of relief that was ultimately replaced by a look of fear and embarrassment. “Oh no, did I get you in trouble.” She genuinely felt sorry that she could have potentially brought the UCMJ (Uniform Code of Military Justice) down on my head. She was ready to just get up and run out to protect me when I stopped her.

I bent down and kissed her softly on the mouth and when she attempted to stand, I gently placed my hand on her shoulder and bade her to stay sitting. Then I straddled her and sat on her lap. Having witnessed her strength, I knew she could handle my weight without any problem. I put my arms around her neck, leaned in, and whispered in her ear, “We have to be smart. At least until you and Jack are divorced.” It felt as though time stopped for a moment. I held my breath waiting for a response from her and then she whispered, “Is it too early to say I love you?”

I assured her that it was not and that I felt the same way. But we needed to take things slowly and be very careful. If Jack suspected that we were seeing each other, he could really make life difficult for us both. Likewise, if any military folks caught her n my room, chances are that would be our undoing. I assured her that I wanted, no I needed to see her and be with her and please her in all the ways that she desired. This really excited her and she kissed me deeply and passionately. Her mouth tasted so good and I didn’t want to stop but we had to.

I told Deana to go home and just be chill. If Jack tried to get physical, she needed to get out of the house and call his supervisor. I walked Deana down the stairs and to the back door of the barracks. We kissed again and she let me know that everything would be alright.

After she left and went back up to my room, I could not sleep a wink. The taste of her mouth was still inside mine. The feeling of her flesh in my hands. Seeing how wet our interaction made her. How wonderful her weight felt to me. All these feelings and emotions were dancing in my mind well into the early morning hours. As the sun rose, I waited for the storm that was sure to come.

Last edited: May 23, 2019 at 2:44 PM