BBW The Remote Tour

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

BigElectricKat

Have a question? PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Chapter 16

The windows were so fogged up, I couldn’t see who was outside. I looked back at Deana and she also had a look in her eyes that, at first, I could not read. Then she mouthed the words “I’m sorry”. I knew instantly that she was fearful for me. How I loved this woman!

Taking a moment to steel myself for what would surely be an ordeal, I reached over and squeezed Deana’s hand and gave her a wink. Since the car was turned off, I would have to open the door to find out who it was. I was preparing for the worst: Some officer, the MP’s (Military Police), or even Jack. As I pulled the inner latch to release the door, I looked back at Deana one last time. Would this be the last time I see her?

As I stepped out of the car, I was greeted by an unexpected sight. Standing in front of me were two KATUSA’s (Korean Augmentation to United States Army). These were usually young Korean soldiers attached to the U.S. Army, working and training alongside them and also helping translate when needed. Many of them were selected for this duty because they had greater knowledge of the English language than your average Korean soldier. That’s not to say they were fluent.

“Okay?” The first soldier said, looking puzzled. “You are well?” The second soldier chimed in. I realized they must have stumbled upon us accidentally. The car was in the middle of nowhere and must have looked out of place. I smiled at both young men. “We’re fine. Just talking. Com sam nida” which is not the correct way to say ‘thank you’ in Korean but was the best I had learned. That’s when both of them bent down and peered around me, seeing Deana sitting in the driver’s seat, looking a bit disheveled.

The second soldier smiled. “Please pardon,” holding up his hand, looking a little embarrassed. The first one still looked confused and turned to his companion for clarity. The second soldier began rattling off something in Korean as they turned to walk away. After they had taken a few steps, the first soldier turned back with a smile, “Very sorry”. Both men continued on in the other direction, chuckling as they went.

I sat back down in the car and let out a sigh of relief. That was close. We both knew it. “I’m so sorry, Dale”, Deana said. There was nothing to be sorry about really. I didn’t know those two guys, I’d never seen them before. “Besides”, I said. “They work over here at Camp Long and I’m over at Camp Eagle. I don’t think we’ll have to worry.” Even as I said those words, the thought crept into my mind that rumors always circulated between the two Army posts. But I kept that thought to myself. I didn’t want Deana to be any more worried than she already was.

There was so much about this incident that I wanted to talk about but I didn’t want to push our luck. “I’d better get out and go catch the next bus to Eagle”, I told her. “No. I’ll take you over”, she said. I argued that the whole reason we stopped at Camp Long was so that we weren’t seen together. But Deana was adamant. She said that I could hide in the backseat under some of the laundry she had there. She figured that she could pull up by the back door to the barracks, I could jump out and run up the stairs. “Besides”, she said with a smirk. “I don’t think you want to get on the bus with spunk all over your shirt and shorts.” I looked down my front and realized that she had a point.

After I climbed into the back and covered myself with some clothes, we were on our way. The drive was only about 10 minutes, so I didn’t have to stay under there too long. After we drove out of Camp Long’s gate, Deana said, “That was close. My heart is still pounding. I’m so sorry, Dale.” I made sure to let her know that it wasn’t her fault and that we just need to be careful for the next couple of weeks. And that’s when it hit me. Deana was going to be leaving soon, taking little Denny back to the States. Jack wouldn’t be far behind and I would be here for at least another six weeks alone. Without her. And the thought left me with a longing I had not known before.

Wondering how I was going to pass the time without any contact from her. “Deana, will you write me when you’re gone?” I asked. “Of course”, she said. “I have some particular things in mind that I want to send you.” As it so happened, I was under a pile of her clothes and a large pair of red panties was on my head. I said, “You wouldn’t be thinking of sending me a pair of these lovely panties, would you?”

In a whispered tone, Deana said, “Oh I plan on sending you a few things. But I’ll send you some of my panties too. Would like them to be worn or washed?” Even though the ones on my head were washed, I still took a big whiff from them and simply said, “Worn.” Deana giggled. “You are a kinky one, aren’t you, Mr. Mocha?” We both laughed.

As we were pulling into the drive that takes you to the gate at Camp Eagle, it began to rain harder. The sky had gotten so dark that it looked like evening, though it was barely 3:00 pm. The Korean gate guard didn’t even come out of his guard shack. He recognized Deana and just waved her through. There was no one out on the streets. The chow hall wasn’t opened for dinner yet, so no one really had any reason to be out on this gloomy day.

Deana drove slowly up the street toward the back of the barracks. I was peering from underneath the red panties, taking care not to reveal myself, just in case. When we got to the backdoor of the barracks, Deana shut off her lights but kept the engine running. She reached into her glove box and pulled out a pen and some paper. I dictated my mailing address and the phone number to our office. There would be some nights and some weekends when I would be working alone and she could call.

I asked if she might be able to get away one last time next weekend. I wanted to spend one more night with her before she left. She figured that she could get away on Saturday, shopping for souvenirs for relatives would be a good excuse. We agreed to meet at Anthony’s Pizza in the lower level of the Dragon Hill Lodge at 3:00 pm. I told her that I had something special I wanted to do with her. “I’m intrigued”, she said. Both of us looked around quickly to see if anyone was looking. With the coast clear, I removed the clothes from on top of me and kissed Deana quickly, but deeply before exiting the vehicle and running into the back door.

The days that followed seemed to drag on and on. Friday finally arrived and I was so anxious, I could barely contain myself. I had already called my buddy Rusty down at Yongsan and asked if he could hook me up with a Space-A room at the Dragon Hill Lodge, an Armed Forces Recreational Center hotel, right across from the post. He worked part time as a desk clerk and had been able to get our names on the list. He owed me a favor from the last time we went on a training exercise together, plus he was a good dude; he was more than happy to help me out.

Saturday morning, I was positively giddy with anticipation. I ate breakfast early. My bag was packed for the overnight stay. I was the first one on the bus. It seemed like the 90 minute ride took forever. But we finally arrived on Yongsan at about 10:45 am. I realized that I had a few hours to kill so I paid a visit to my compatriots up at the garrison: Air Force men and women that trained and worked many of the field exercises in South Korea with us. I hung around for about an hour, then decided to get a haircut. By the time I was done, it was nearly 1:30 pm.

I walked over to the lobby of the Dragon Hill Lodge and waited with the rest of the folks hoping to score a Space-A room. I saw a few guys I knew that worked at bases up near the DMZ. They were down for some R&R as well. But if they didn’t get a Space-A room, they would be okay. There were plenty of places they could stay. Under normal circumstances I’d let them stay in my room and split the cost, but I let them know I had something special going on. They understood.

The desk clerks started calling out rooms at 2:00 pm. Each time someone got a room, you could see the disappointment in all the others’ eyes. After I got the last Space-A room (imagine that), I got my key and acknowledged Rusty with a “Thank you very much, sir”, I headed up to my room to drop off my bags. This room was actually an officer’s room so it was nicely appointed with a king-sized bed, sleeper sofa, nice desk and TV, and a very clean bathroom. I had a little time to kill so I unpacked my toiletries and placed them in the bathroom.

About five minutes until 3:00 pm I headed down toward the lower level of the hotel. My room was on the 5th floor and the elevator seemed to stop at every floor. By the time I stepped out of the elevator, it was 3:01 pm. I hoped that I beat Deana to Anthony’s Pizza. I didn’t want her to think I didn’t show up. When I walked in, I was delighted to see that Deana was standing in line to get pizza. As luck would have it, no one was in line behind her.

I sidled up behind her and whispered, “Hey, Sugar Babe.” Making sure that no one was looking and without turning around, she slid her hand behind her and gently caressed my manhood. Taking her cue, I handed one of the keys to the room to her on the sly. She let out a little giggle as she stuck it into her pocket just as she was stepping up to the cashier.

“A large pepperoni pizza please”, she said to the cashier. She knew we were going to work up an appetite. Deana slid over to the pick-up line as I stepped up and to the cashier and asked for two gallons of iced tea. Anthony’s had really good iced tea and figured we’d work up a thirst as well. I took my tea back to the elevator and went up to my room, knowing that Deana wouldn’t be far behind. While I waited, I grabbed the ice bucket and fetched some ice from the ice machine down the hall. No sooner did I get back in the room than I hear the key card slide in. There was my big, beautiful Sugar Babe!

As soon as the door closed she said, “So what’s my something special?”

BigElectricKat

Have a question? PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Chapter 17

I walked over to Deana, took the pizza from her hands and laid it on the desk in the room. She had just enough time to unzip her jacket when I slipped my arms around her bountiful waist, pulled her in close, and gave her the longest, deepest, most passionate kiss I’ve ever given. My hands continually caressed the contours of her body: her pear shape, the ever widening width of her hips, and her bouncy and ample rump.

As she returned the depth and passion of my kiss, I could feel the heat rising within me. If I didn’t stop now, we would be having a full-on hot, wet, magnificent fuck, right there in the middle of the floor. I knew from past experience that Deana would not hesitate at the notion. In fact, it was one of the things that I found truly remarkable about her: her willingness to make love to me anytime and anywhere.

As I tore myself from her embrace, the rock-hard bulge in my pants was utterly evident. Deana looked a little puzzled when I did so. “Let’s eat our pizza and talk a little, my Sugar Babe.” She remarked, “Your cock doesn’t appear to want to talk. Or eat pizza for that matter.” We both chuckled. Truth be told, my dick always remained stiff when she was around.

As we opened the pizza box and began to eat, we talked more about our plans. I tried to get Deana to tell me what she would send me while we were apart. She asked me, besides letters and maybe some of her panties, what I would want. “Do you bake? Because I can always go for some homemade chocolate chip cookies.” She let me know that cookies and other baked goodies were on list.

After we finished eating, we sat on the couch cuddling for a while. Deana told me how she was going to fly home with Denny and stay with her parents (instead of her sister) to get him situated in school. Her sister had lined her up for a job at the hospital where she worked and a lawyer for the divorce. When Jack arrives a couple weeks later, she would hand him the divorce papers.

I wondered how she thought Jack would take that. “He might be relieved, even happy at first. But my lawyer is going to gut him for all that I can get.” Turns out that Deana’s sister Kate, used this same lawyer. They’d been communicating by mail for weeks and she assured Deana all would be handled by the time she arrived.

I told her that I still had not gotten my follow on assignment yet but hoped it would be in the next couple of weeks. Depending on where I was going to be stationed, I may have to go there first to set us up a place to live or come out to Jacksonville where she will be, first. Deana got very pensive when I made this suggestion. “Are you sure you want me? You aren’t going to dump me once you get back to the states?” I laughed, saying “No way! You’re my Sugar Babe and I’d starve without you!”

Deana told me that she was sorry that she had to frequently question my motives and intentions. Jack had beaten her down mentally for so long, she had a hard time trusting. I understood that in ways I had not yet shared with her. But as the evening progressed we had time to lay our cards on the table. More than two hours had passed before I told her I wanted to get a shower. “Sure. But I can’t be held responsible for anything that pokes you while we’re in there.”

Since I had already set my toiletries out, I stepped into the shower first. I soaped up while I waited for Deana to join me. When she opened the shower curtain to get in, I could hardly contain myself but I wanted to save myself for a little later. I went about soaping and washing all of her body, from her shoulders down to her toes. I was pleased to see that she had again, painted her toenails that sexy shade of red that I so adored.

Several times as we kissed in the shower, our soapy bodies sliding off one another, Deana massaged my hard, dark cock in her sudsy hands. There was a moment when she turned her backside to me and looked over her shoulder as if to give me the cue to slip my penis inside her but instead, I simply slid it up between her cheeks, making sure to tickle her anus a few times. She giggled with excitement.

When we were all rinsed off and squeaky clean, we adjourned to the bed. I was all dried off and laying on the bed while Deana was still drying here hair. “So, I’m dying to know what this surprise of yours is”, she said. She inquired was it a toy, food, or jewelry, to which I replied no. When she finished drying her hair, the suspense had her so anxious. Finally I told her, the surprise was her or rather her control.

She looked puzzled while I let that set in. Then I leaned back and moved to the center of the bed. “Sugar Babe, I want you to make love to me while you’re on top. I want to feel you fully and I want you to have control.” She shook her head, “No, Dale. I’m too heavy. You wouldn’t enjoy it and it would kill me if you had to tell me to get off because I was hurting you. I would die from embarrassment.” I could see in her eyes that she was mortified at the thought.

But it had been my intention to make her feel completely comfortable with it. I didn’t want to force her, and in truth I couldn’t even if I wanted to. Instead, I had to reassure her that it would be fine. I knew that I had to make it so. One of the things I was able to discern from Deana was the fact that Jack had completely taken all the power from Deana. He bashed her verbally and mentally, taking the wind from her sails and diminishing her strength and identity. I aimed to give it back to her.

“Sugar Babe, you are more than just your weight. You are and have always been, a force of nature. You are beautiful, wonderful, and powerful. You can do whatever you put your mind to and you have made me feel that same way. I want us to be able to enjoy each other in every way we can. I want us to love each other without boundaries or constrictions. I really want you to take back the control you’ve lost because of Jack. And I really want you to ride me like a pony on a back country road.”

She snickered at that but still remained skeptical. “Deana, are your plans to be with me after we’ve both gone back stateside?” She nodded yes. “Then, wouldn’t be prudent to explore at least some of the scenarios we’ll probably encounter when we can finally be together? Besides, I’m a big boy and want so much to feel you on me.” She appeared to consider my words and then slowly climbed on the bed and lay next to me.

We started kissing and fondling each other. The passion heated up to a boil very quickly. We kissed so deeply and passionately, it felt like a hunger that couldn’t be sated. I touched and caressed and fondled every part of her. I can always tell when she is so hot and horny that she’s ready to go. I start hearing these soft little moans from her and they were coming more frequently. That’s when I lay on my back and gently tugged her arm, signaling that she should mount me.

A look of fear washed across her face as she slowly rolled over onto me. Deana whispered in my ear, “Are you sure? If I squish you, I will never live it down.” I just chuckled and whispered back, “Give it to me. Give it all to me.” I think saying that turned her on because she immediately rolled all the way over on top of me and kissed me deeply.

Her body was still warm from the shower and I could feel the differences in our body temperatures. Her flesh seemed to envelop me as she was wider than I. At first, I felt a little uncomfortable; somewhat constricted. I couldn’t breathe as deeply yet I didn’t care. It took in a few moments, but I soon found a level of comfort with Deana’s weight upon me. My cock was embedded in her soft, warm belly and I found it to be a wonderful feeling.

One of the great things that I loved about Deana (and there are many), is that she always took the time to understand me, to find out my likes and dislikes, and my turn-ons. Laying on top of me, she said, “Are you okay?” I assured that I was fine and that I was enjoying the sensation of supporting her in this way. She snickered, “I know. I can feel that big, hard dick pressed against my tummy, Mr. Mocha.” I loved that she would talk to me when we were making love.

As we lay there kissing and caressing each other, I took the opportunity to swing both of my hands around and get a nice grip on her rear. Her soft, massive, jiggly bottom was an absolute joy to touch. I squeezed it, kneaded it, jiggled it, pulled it and spread it. “You like that fat ass?” she whispered in my ear. “Yes, my Sugar Babe. I love it”, I shot back. She said, “Good. Because I’m going to put it on you.” I smiled.

Because of our sizes, the thought of making love this way was easier said than done. My thighs were disproportionately big for my size because of running track and field and playing football as a kid. It made it difficult for Deana to mount me properly. But we found that if I put my legs together, she could have enough room to straddle me. Sitting atop me, Deana reached between her legs and guided my already slick penis into her warm, wet vagina. As she slowly settled down on it, she let out an “Ahhhh…”I took that to mean it felt good to her.

Deana had her full weight on me as she ground her vagina on my stiff pole. She was fondling her breasts and pinching her nipples as she gyrated on top of me. At the time my hands were idle so I began to gently caress her thighs. Once or twice, I noticed that her hands would move to her belly. Was this a signal to me? I rubbed her belly a couple times, hoping that it would not dampen the mood. Instead, Deana put her hand over mine as, guiding my hand all over the front of her body.

Then, she leaned down, placing her hands on my chest and began to move her body up and down.

BigElectricKat

Have a question? PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Chapter 18

Even though she had gained weight over the years, Deana still had strong legs and a strong core from playing sports for so long. I could feel the underlying muscle flexing and relaxing beneath the outer layer of fat on her legs as she churned atop my body. I marveled at how her breasts swung and swayed to her rhythmic movements. I tried to grab them, fondle them, and caress them. But Deana had her hands embedded to my chest and much of her weight pressed down on me. My arms weren’t going very far.

The pumping had started slowly enough. I think Deana was taking a measure of me to see how far she could move up before plunging back down on my shaft. Initially, my penis slipped out when she went too high but she soon figured out the limits and began to really enjoy the slow deliberate strokes. I could tell she was trying to be gentle. She did not bring much force and the only sounds were our breathing and the occasional squishing coming from our genitals.

I wanted Deana to just let go; to indulge her desires and base instincts. I figured a little encouragement couldn’t hurt. In a raspy, low voice I said, “Come on, Sugar Babe. Give it to me. Put it all on me.” She seemed to take heed to the urging. Deana bit her bottom lip a little and proceeded to bring it with more authority. Once or twice she peeked from her closed eyes to check and see if I was okay. I could tell she wanted to really bring it though, so I said, “I want it. Please. I want it all.”

And then, she brought it! She began thrusting downward onto my thick, engorged penis like the pistons of a diesel engine. There was a loud, audible “fwoomp” each time she descended on me. It became louder and louder the harder she worked me. And while the massaging my dick was getting from her pussy was great, I fell in love with the feeling of her weight upon me. The feeling that I could take the pounding in order to please her was prominent in my mind.

“Fwoomp, fwoomp, fwoomp!” She kept working me like a jackhammer. I knew my hips and pelvis were going to be sore tomorrow, but I was enjoying all of the various feelings I was experiencing in the moment: the feeling of her weight repeatedly slamming down on me, her breasts swinging to and fro, the feeling of her fat thighs jiggling with each downward thrust, the depth of her tight, wet vagina wrapped around my cock. It was a combination of sensations that I’d never felt before. And all at once, I realized what I had been missing all of my life.

Honestly, during the course of my life, I’ve had lovers of varying shapes and sizes. But none were as large and in charge as Deana. She was bringing it harder and heavier than I’d ever known. To this point, I really had no control over what was going on, other than to keep my erection up for her. It was always so easy with Deana. She was by far the sexiest woman I had ever been with.

She let out another moan and I could tell she was nearing orgasm. That’s when I took it upon myself to try and add to her pleasure. I began meeting her thrust halfway as she was coming down on my pole, I arched my back and met her stroke for stroke. The sensation must have been pleasing and surprising to her. Her eyes flashed open and she looked down at me with a grin. We were consistently hitting “the spot”.

But I couldn’t keep that pace up for long. My back muscles started to burn from the strain and I settled back down on the bed. But Deana would not be denied her full, unfettered orgasm. She began to come down on me with authority. Harder and harder she went. The sound of our bodies meeting became almost thunderous. I was sure that if anyone passed by our door, they would hear the sound of our lovemaking.

I could feel my own orgasm about to explode and I truly wanted Deana to have hers as well. I started trying to talk to her but each time she came down on me, the air rushed out of my lungs. Once I figured out that I needed to speak between bounces, I went at it. “Fuck me, Deana… harder, baby. Give it to me…Come on, baby.”

That seemed to rile her even more. She started going faster and harder. It got so fast that I could barely get any words out. “Fuck…me…cum on…my…cock!” The staccato of my speech must have worried her. She opened her eyes and looked down at me with a concerned face. “Don’t…stop…please…don’t… stop! I…love it”, I said between breaths. And then, Deana did something that turned me into her sex slave for life: While still moving her bottom half, she bent and put her chest to my chest. Her breasts were pressed onto me. They were cool and drenched with sweat. She whispered in my ear, “Here it comes.”

At that moment, she stopped pumping and pressed her pelvis down as far as it could go. I could feel my backside sinking into the mattress. She let out a loud gasp and suddenly I could feel a warm rush of liquid on my thighs and balls. This was the first time I ever felt her “squirt” when she came. The sensation also sent me over the top. I came so hard inside her, I thought I could hear my dick pulsation in her vaginal canal.

We were both completely spent. She lay there on top of me, breathing heavily, just as I was. I held her tightly and kissed her sweat-soaked head. My hands caressed her body: stroking her hair, feeling all of her rolls and dimples. Suddenly, I had the most incredible feeling of peace I had ever known. After a while, Deana rolled over so that we were laying side by side. When my still semi-erect penis exited her vagina, there was a noticeable sucking sound. We both giggled.

After catching her breath, Deana said, “Sorry.” I asked her for what. She said, “I got you all wet and I sweat all over you. You must think I’m gross.” I chuckled. “Sugar Babe, as far as I’m concerned everything we do is fair game. When you make love to me, you take me to another world. But I must confess, that squirting you did, took me by surprise.”

“Yeah, me too”, she said. “I haven’t done that since college and that was with a dildo. I’ve never had that happen with a man. You are amazing Mr. Mocha!” That made me feel kinda proud. Certainly, my idea to have her be on top was a success in more ways than one. “We’re going to have to make that a regular occurrence”, I said. She wondered if I can take her weight like that again. I told her that in about 10 minutes, we’ll see. I was bound and determined to make her orgasm like that again.

After a quick shower, we dried each other off and I heated up the remaining slices of pizza. We washed it down with the tea and just lay snuggling for a while. We talked about our plans for the future and how it all hinged on where I was stationed next. “I’ll follow you anywhere”, Deana said. “Even to Alaska or Idaho?”, I joked. She laughed a big, hearty laugh. “I’m from Minnesota. Duh!”

We made love again, this time with me behind her doggy style. Deana had specifically asked for it. She said she liked the feeling of my controlling her this way. She felt vulnerable but safe in this position and liked that I paid attention to other parts of her body while fucking her like this. She also liked the feeling of the shockwaves moving through her body with each stroke. As we were both nearing orgasm again, she started blurting out, “Harder Mocha! Harder! Fuck me harder!” I was obliged to do so.

I started to cum when I felt her vagina pulsating wildly around my engorged male member. Deana squealed with delight as I emptied a second load of sperm deep inside her. She added another dimension to my orgasm as she reached back between her legs and caressed my balls as they were giving up their juice. For long moments we remained in this position: her bent over, big round ass in the air and my semi-erect, meaty cock still inside her. I marveled at how aroused I still was. Finally, I backed up and my glistening black banana slid from between her cheeks; spent ejaculate dripping from her labia.

Deana’s ass cheeks were red from the pounding; the perfect outline of my pelvis emblazoned across her backside. Tired but still very excited, I gently lay down next to her as she slowly relaxed, straightened out her legs, and lay prone in the bed. Her beautiful big, full, round backside seemed to glow in the dim light of the room and I could see that she was smiling at me.

“Mr. Mocha, you are a real M-A-N”, she said plainly. I chuckled, “Ummm… what’s that supposed to mean?” Deana let out a big sigh and hit me with, “You fuck like a man is supposed to; with strength, with authority, with power and control. You aren’t just trying to get your rocks off and be done. You listen to me and you always bring me to orgasm. I realize now that all my previous lovers were boys compared to you. They didn’t really have a clue on how to please me and make me cum. In the short time we’ve known each other, you’ve done it multiple times on multiple occasions.”

Of course, this made me smile and swell with pride, but I tried not to let it go to my head. “Aww, I’m nothing special. I just love you is all.” I wanted to remain humble because it wasn’t so much anything I did but rather that she brought out my insatiable animal self. There was something about her that created an almost uncontrollable desire for her within me. It seemed I could never get enough of her and that was surprising to both of us.

After a while Deana whispered in my ear, “Are you ready for me to ride that big cock again”? I said, “Definitely.”

mikefa55

At this point in the story? So we can expect her to gain weight as the story progresses?

Latest posts