• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BBW The Remote Tour

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigElectricKat

The Big Kat
The Remote Tour
by BigElectricKat

Chapter 1

I had been in the military for about 12 years. Of course, there were some good assignments and not-so-good assignments. Until this point, I had not served a remote tour. A ‘remote’ is usually someplace that’s not particularly attractive to most and/or a place where space is limited and people with families cannot bring them. Normally, these assignments are one year in length and sometimes the cause of divorce for service members. But as I was single, it wasn’t a big deal to me. In fact, I volunteered for the job to get out of crappy assignment in Oklahoma (sorry all you Sooners).

I arrived at Camp Eagle, ROK (Republic of Korea) in March and let me tell you, it gets cold there! I knew that I had made a grave error as we were driving into the little town of Wonju and I could see that the water had frozen as it cascaded down the hillside. The Army post is smack in the middle of the Korean peninsula. It was small by any standard with the only unit, an Army Aviation detachment and of course my unit of 5 Air Force guys.

Unlike my fellow ‘zoomies’ (interservice slang for Air Force personnel), I had been stationed with Army Units before. Therefore I was able to get the lowdown about the post fairly quickly. As spring approached, I was able to get hooked up with the post softball team and they asked me to join. That was pretty cool as the team traveled to tournaments at other Army posts in the country.

But with so much work and so few players, it was sometimes difficult to get a full team to a tournament. Luckily, there were some American civilians that worked on the base for Lockheed, tabulating data for the Apache helicopters that the Army flew. A few of these guys played softball and were able to bring their families over to Korea on Lockheed’s dime. One guy who played second base was Jack and he brought his 5 year old son, Denny and his wife, Deana.

Deana was a rather large woman but she was absolutely gorgeous. She stood about 5’8” with golden blonde hair and crisp blue eyes. I never asked but I speculated that she weighed at least 300lbs, huge boobs and a massive shapely and jiggly rump. She had the kind of ass that kept moving for a few seconds even after she stopped walking. She also had beautiful, glowing skin, soft fat hands, and her nails were always immaculate.

The first time I noticed Deana was at one of our softball games. She was sitting in the stands watching and I couldn’t help but notice how beautiful she was. The other thing I noticed was that she was basically sitting alone, apart from all the other civilian family members, only her son sat near her. And for most of the game she was sitting there, rather sullen. She only livened up when Jack came up to bat or made a play in the field.

After that game, we cracked open a couple cases of beer and grilled out back at the barracks (like after every game). Everybody was there, all the players and family members and several of the fans just laughing and having a good time. I happened to spot Deana, wearing a bright red and blue dress, again sitting alone. I searched for Jack in the big group of people but I didn’t see him. I felt bad for her. Maybe he went to the bathroom inside the barracks. Wanting to be polite, I walked over to her and introduced myself. “Hi, I’m Dale. You must be Jack’s wife”, I said. Very shyly she answered, “Yes, I’m Jack’s wife Deana and over there is our son Denny”, pointing over to the group of small boys playing by a blow up pool.

I was going to leave her it that but I felt bad that Jack wasn’t around so I made small talk with her for a couple minutes. Finally, I blurted out, “I like your dress”. She smiled coyly but said, “You don’t have to say something nice just to make me feel good. I know I’m fat.” This made me pause. I did want to make her feel good but not because of her size. I hadn’t considered that she might take some type of offense at my remark. I assured her that I wasn’t saying it because of her size but because I truly thought the dress looked great on her. And while I was in semi-defensive mode, I let her know that her hands and nails looked excellent.

At that point, her eyes brightened up and her beautiful beaming smile lit up her face. “You noticed?” Of course I did, I told her. But I assured her, I wasn’t trying to flirt with her, just pointing out a fact. She was gracious in taking the compliment and seemed to loosen up a bit. She started asking questions like who I was and where I’m from. The conversation was going nicely but then behind her, I saw Jack coming out of the barracks side door closely followed by a female army private. I didn’t immediately say anything since I had no idea if anything was going on. As I saw Jack walking toward his wife, I told Deana that I had to use the restroom and excused myself. After I had walked away, I saw Jack, Deana, and Denny head toward their car and drive off.

Later on that evening, the party was still going strong (we had won the game after all). I happened to be on grill duty when the young female army private, Connie, came over waiting on a burger. She belonged to our first baseman’s squad and as such, attended many of the games. I asked if she had fun today and she replied with a smile. I noted that on one particular play Jack turned an awesome double play. I said that he must have a lot of energy for an older guy and she laughed out loud, remarking “Maybe the game wore him out.” This made me even more suspicious of what I saw earlier.

The following Saturday we had a tournament at Camp Page, about an hour’s drive from our post. Most of us piled into a 15-passenger van to head over. Several of the civilians followed in their cars, Jack and Deana among them. During the games, I made sure to see where Deana was sitting. Again, she was sitting alone, this time wearing a pretty blue and white dress with a floral pattern. It reminded me of springtime. A couple times she caught me looking up at her and she smiled that big, bright, inviting smile and it made me feel warm inside.

While playing in the games, my focus is usually razor sharp and locked in. It was just a coincidence that I looked into the stands after hitting a double. Deana was standing and clapping. I looked around and knew Jack was not up to bat for a while and in fact he was sitting in the dugout waiting his turn. I was the first batter that inning and no one was at the plate yet. Was she cheering for me? I waved and she waved back. Jack didn’t seem to notice.

After the last game (we took 2nd in the tournament) and the awards ceremony, we all headed back to our vehicles and stopped to make plans for the evening. The general consensus was that we’d all go home, get cleaned up and meet at the small, all-ranks club on post. As the loading of the van and discussions were ongoing, I scanned the area for Deana. Again, she was away from everyone, holding her son’s hand and waiting for Jack. I made it a point to walk over toward her and thank her for her support.

“Deana, I’m glad you came to the game today. I think your cheering for the team helped us win.” She smiled that lovely, wide smile of hers and said, “Well, I only cheered for Jack and you, but I hope it helped.” I wondered why she only cheered for Jack and me but before I could ask the question, Jack came strolling up. He seemed to ignore his wife but asked me, “You coming out to the club when we get back, Dale? It ought to be a hoot!” I said, “Sure, I’ll see you both there. “ Jack said, “Deana? I ain’t bringing her, she takes up too much room. Ha!” That really made me angry to hear him say that about his wife right in front of her face. What kind of husband was this man? But instead I said, “Well, I think her cheering us on helped today and the team seems to think she’s a good luck charm.” This last part was a bit of an embellishment but I could tell that Deana needed to get out and socialize with people. As I climbed in the van and sat by the window, I could see Deana and Jack getting in their car. Once again, she smiled that big, beautiful smile at me and I felt butterflies.

Back at post, after showering, eating, and resting, I headed out to the all-ranks club to meet up with the rest of the team. I was hoping that Jack brought Deana just so I could talk with her a bit more. While I had no intentions of hitting on her, I did want to talk to her and hopefully make her smile a little bit. It just seemed that Jack was not very kind to her. He treated her like a second-class citizen or an after thought. I dislike it when guys are mean to their spouses or girlfriends.

When I walked in the door, I could see that the revelry had already started. The whole team and everybody who supports us occupied an entire quarter of the club. Everybody was laughing, joking, and talking about the tournament but Deana was nowhere to be found. I made a quick stop to say hello to everyone, grabbed a beer then proceeded to look for Deana. At first I was disappointed because I could not seem to find her in the relatively tiny club. But then, off in a dark corner, there she was. Sitting by herself, nursing a watered down Coke.

Last edited:
Back