The Return - by Jake (JMJ) (~BBW, ~BHM, Gluttony, ~~WG)

Discussion in 'Special Interests Archive' started by Jake (JMJ), Jul 24, 2010.

1. Jul 24, 2010 #1

Jake (JMJ)

Jake (JMJ)

Jake (JMJ)

Editor's Note: This first post is a small excerpt posted as a teaser for the story that starts in post #6.

[Author’s Note:]Hello again everyone. I've finally dusted off the old computer and decided to start writing again. I've been doing a lot of story boarding on other projects but finally decided to try my hand again after reading some of the good stories that have been posted recently.

This is just a little taste of things to come.

Enjoy.

Jake (JMJ)

Seated on the plane, Kenneth still tried to get used to his new surroundings. While the real Kenneth was all but removed from this plane of existence, a small fraction still remained and that part still had a fear of flying. His assistant, Janice, was still going on and on about the cave and the fact that they had not found anything. Even as the engines roared and the airliner soared into the sky, the petite raven haired novice archeologist continued to annoy her ward.

“I hate to be a pest Janice, but do you think you could possibly keep your voice down? I know you are very curious to wonder why I came out of the cave so suddenly but we can discuss this more later. I still hate to fly you know.”

“Well”, she began to reply, “I just think that since you don’t like flying this will help distract you so you don’t think of us moving through the sky at incredible speeds!”

Kenneth was very tempted to blow his cover and strangle her right then and there, but suddenly he felt something that he hadn’t felt in centuries. It started out slowly as a warm sensation but it continued to build and build until he was sweating there on the somewhat cool airplane. He looked over at his assistant then realized what it was. Janice, although always dressed like she was going to knitting class or a book club meeting, was in fact someone who had some skeletons in her closet. Turns out that in high school, she and her friends had tried voodoo to get revenge on a cheerleader who was playing pranks on them. When that had failed, she decided to take matters into her own hands by deliberately soaking the walk way to her car with floor wax, causing the poor cheerleader to slip and fall, breaking her ankle and forcing her to retire from the sport she loved. Grinning, Kenneth now realized he had something to keep his mind occupied while he flew back home.

“You know”, he smiled as the lips poured from his mouth, “It’s been a little while since we got something to eat, you must be famished.”

At first, Janice paid no attention to what he was saying, only wondering where this intense rush of warm air was coming from. Before she could ask though, she felt her stomach start to rumble and her nose began to pick up the scent of something edible, coming from her boss’ direction. She then turned to him to notice that he was reaching for his carry on bag, hefting the once slight item onto his lap.

“What do you have in there Kenny?”

“I always like to bring along a few snacks for when I travel,” he exclaimed before finally opening up the bag to reveal a treasure trove of candy. “Help yourself to as much as you’d like.”

Janice looked at the bag and immediately gulped. She normally didn’t like sweets but today for some reason they looked delectable. She looked back to the front of the plane, trying to avoid making herself look like a pig but the smells and warm air kept bringing her focus back on the bag. Kenneth, sensing she was struggling to fight the urges, began goading her on.

“It’s ok to have a few, I promise I won’t let anyone know. Besides, most of this stuff is low in sugar and fat in case you are trying to watch your figure.”

“No, no I don’t, er. I just don’t normally like that kind of stuff. You can just, you can put that bag away because I won’t, wait, are those Reese’s Peanut Butter cups?”

Knowing he had her in his grasps, he quickly did some changing of the contents of the bag, making almost all the candy aside from a few others Reese’s. As he shook his head to inform her that they were in fact her favorite candy, he slyly plucked one from the bag and put it in her sweaty hand. It felt like an eternity before she caved in but it really was only two seconds. She greedily unwrapped the chocolate and peanut butter confection and stuffed it into her mouth, the two flavors melting perfectly in her mouth and sending waves of pleasure through her body. She didn’t even ask his permission for another and just reached in for more. After a few times of this he just smiled and put the bag on her lap and let herself stuff herself without bothering him. It looked like it was going to be a relaxing flight for him after all.

Janice was lost in her gluttony even as changes were occurring in her body. Each treat was like an orgasm in her mouth that sent shivers down her entire body, a body mind you that seemed to be growing by the minute. Kenneth enjoyed watching her swell up: first her stomach began to push out like she was stuffed with a hose, it inflated slowly but soon it made it’s presence known as it pushed against the fabric of her t-shirt. He then noticed that her pale thighs were starting to take up more of the khaki shorts she had on than when she arrived on the plane. Her flat chest, a source of constant embarrassment for her also began to fill out, subtly at first but then tried making up for lost time and caused her bra to start exerting itself for the first time in it’s existence. A gain of 17 pounds in about two hours wasn’t much but Kenneth was relaxed, the flight was over 11 hours.

As she gorged, the formerly rail thin assistant wondered why the plane, which normally was kept at a low temperature to allow passengers to relax, was so warm. She also wondered too why even with all the heat she was feeling, the candies were not somewhat melty when she opened them. “Surely the heat would have affected them by now, right?” she thought to herself.

“Hey, er, burp, Kenny? Do you feel warm?”

The question was a simple one but one that had more meaning for him as it made him realize that his powers were still not at full power. “No, I’m fine right now, in fact a little chilly, why do you ask?”

“I don’t know, I just feel really warm right now” she stated as she wiped a dribble of chocolate off of her lips.

“If you’re warm maybe you should rest. I’ll just put the chocolate back under my seat and then you can…”

“NO!” she screamed. “I mean no it’s ok. I’ll be alright. Just a little warm, no need for me to sleep or anything. Thanks though Kenny.”

Reassured that she was fine, Janice returned to her gluttony which prompted another evil grin from Kenneth. His powers may not have been at 100% but they were more than enough to get this one down the wrong path. He only hoped she wouldn’t deny him that wonderful energy when the fateful question was asked. But, that was still a little while to go from now. In the meantime, he’d enjoy the show as she continued to stuff herself.

She had picked up her eating by the time they were approaching Frankfurt and Kenny could tell that she was right about at the juncture where he would either claim her or have to release his hold on her, well somewhat anyway. He watched as struggled out of her seat to use the rest room, candy still in the bag but now almost finished. Her face was a mess of sweat and chocolate but the effect was very becoming for her. The sunken cheekbones were gone as she had filled out, her face becoming more cherubic as she put on weight. The tan t-shirt she had on had definitely seen better days as it had gone from baggy to now ridiculously tight. Her arms were forcing the sleeves to tear and her chubby arms now jiggled as she tugged on the chair to lift herself up. Once standing, her breasts thrusted themselves forward and bounced as the plane hit a bit of turbulence. Janice’s shirt rode up revealing her very flabby gut and equally flabby love handles that jiggled delightfully as she turned to walk to the restroom.

Her poor khaki shorts were even worse off than her overloaded bra and t-shirt. What had once been a rather small, bony behind had developed into a very “ghetto booty”, two bouncing cheeks that were stuffed to the limit in ill fitting shorts, a very noticeable panty line showing for those who watched her walk away. Her thighs jiggled as she made her way to the back of the plane, the pale flesh jostling with each step as she wasn’t accustomed to them being so close together. All in all, Kenneth estimated she had put on just over 60 pounds in the four hours since they took off and while she wouldn’t notice anything while in the bathroom, she would soon question why her clothes were so tight and starting to burst. He did increase the size of her pants just a tad before she went in, just so that she’d be able to pull them up over her chunky thighs when she was finished. He just hoped that she would submit to the temptation he was about to throw at her.

Once back in her now smaller seat, Janice immediately went back to glutting herself on the candy. The pleasure from before seemed to have intensified from before, each bite now forcing her to shake in ecstasy and caused significant “wetness” in a certain area. In fact, her breathing and sweating intensified in correlation to her eating. She kept pushing more and more sweets into her mouth as she realized that they were the source of her excitement. Janice began to rock a bit in her seat as she got more and more excited, the eating thankfully muffling her mouth so no one noticed just exactly what she was doing, because even his powers couldn‘t make them deaf. She didn’t think this flight could get much better but just before she was about to get her great release, she realized she was out of candy. Frantically, she stuck her plump face in the bag and vainly searched for more candy but alas, the bag was empty.

He watched her as her efforts to find more food were futile. She turned to him, a pathetic look on her chocolate filled face, beads of sweat dripping onto her even tighter t-shirt. She was clearly aroused because her nipples were hard as glass as they rested on her substantial gut. He could tell she was his but had to ask her regardless.

“Still hungry Janice?”

The woman was lost in emotions and couldn’t resist yelling, “Oh god yes, god yes!”

He laughed as he reached under his seat and produced another, even larger bag, this one filled with Reese’s Peanut butter flavored brownies. He unzipped the bag and her eyes lit up as she saw the goods. She lunged for them but he pulled it away so she couldn’t get her pudgy hands on them.

“Let me ask you Janice, do you like the feelings you are going through right now? The indulging, the food, the pleasure it is causing you?”

She nodded her head, her first and still growing second chin jiggled in unison. She was just so hot and wanted to keep experiencing all those wonderful feelings. “Yes, Kenny, I feel fantastic right now. I’m sooo hungry though, please, please give me those brownies!”

“Are you saying that you want to enjoy a life like this, indulging yourself everyday until you are satisfied? Not being content to live in moderation but to be, shall we say, a glutton?”

“I don’t know why you are asking this but if it’ll give me those brownies then yes,” she replied, her stomach growling even fiercer now. “Can I have them now?”

He smiled, knowing she was now his. His body was filled with a rush as he added another one to his collection. She lost her breath for a second before recovering, the warm she had felt before returning and her hunger and sexuality desired to be fulfilled. He placed the bag on her flabby thighs and smiled.

“Here you go Janice. I promise you, once you are done with this bag, you’ll be more satisfied then you ever have been before in your life. Bon appetit.”

By then Janice didn’t care what he said as she resumed her gorging, enjoying each moist baked good more and more. Kenneth waved his hand and increased the size of her clothes, noticing that the recent pop was her stomach bursting through her pants. He brought them up to several sizes, hoping they would last until they landed back in New York. Taking one last glance at Janice, who was happily munching on a large chunk of brownie, her now fully double chinned face jiggling, he realized that they probably wouldn’t last the entire trip, but he’d take care of that when he needed to. For now, he was going to sleep, the sounds of gorging and moaning putting him in a blissful slumber.

2. Jul 25, 2010 #2

elroycohen

elroycohen

elroycohen

Steampunk Psycho

Hooray Jake's writing again!

Awesome start!

3. Jul 26, 2010 #3

Jake (JMJ)

Jake (JMJ)

Jake (JMJ)

Well after reading your recent great piece of work, I did decide I had to get back in the game, so to speak.

Jake (JMJ)

4. Jul 26, 2010 #4

Coop

Coop

Coop

Proud owner of Megas

Please. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF CAKE! Go back and finish your other stories! I hate how they are left on cliffhangers. I really want to see closure on The New Hire and Krista's revenge.

Also this story is good too.

5. Aug 1, 2010 #5

IrishBard

IrishBard

IrishBard

womble/leprechaun hybrid!

I love this, It's a great little story.

6. Aug 2, 2010 #6

Jake (JMJ)

Jake (JMJ)

Jake (JMJ)

~BBW, ~BHM, Gluttony, ~~WG - An archeological exploration has an unexpected occurrence

Author’s Note: Officially, this is the first part to my new story, The Return. Hope you all like it.
    Jake (JMJ)

The Return
    By Jake (JMJ)​

“Alright Janice, I think that’s it for today. Tomorrow we can get up early and then head over to that cave just outside of Amman.”

Kenneth McDowell stretched his arms and leaned back in his hotel chair before throwing his notebook on the chair. At age 43, the gray haired archeologist was hoping that tomorrow would result in something good. For the past three years he had been researching the worship practices of the ancient peoples prior to the start of Islam and Christianity. Now, with the discovery of a new catacomb in a cave six miles outside of Amman, he was hoping that his work would pay off.

His assistant, Janice Miller, picked up a cigarette and lit it up before opening a window. The small, semi-gothic woman was fifteen years his junior but on his staff for the past five. Inhaling the toxic smoke, she smiled in the direction of her employer and put some of her things back in her suitcase before resting back in bed.

“I think that tomorrow will be a great day. We’ll find some great artifacts and maybe discover something about these ancient people we never knew before,” she exclaimed.

With much of his strength sapped from a full day of research, Kenny struggled out of his chair and gingerly made his way to his own bed and crashed, his body aching from the long hours and his uncomfortable flight. Janice just hummed to the sounds of the TV before finishing her cigarette and passing out as well.

In the morning the two determined Americans met up with their guide Kazim and headed to the dig site. It was a bright day and Kenneth was confident things would go well. He handed Janice his pack of cigarettes from his worn pair of shorts. He thought back on what it took to get him there, the hard work and the occasional rip off of someone else’s work just to get by. He unfortunately had to steal his former colleague’s thesis to get published before his first expedition and then “borrowed” another’s dig team which got him a further research grant and put his former friend unemployed for the next year. All these things weighed heavily on his mind but he tried to play them off as necessary evils. He adjusted his shirt and focused on the task at hand.

Kenneth wasn’t the most handsome of men but he was in pretty solid shape, years of long walks in hot weather had kept him lean and mostly toned, albeit a little soft still in the midsection. His rugged face was somewhat leathery looking due to the years in the hot sun, smoking, and bad genetics. Even still, he fit the part of an archeologist, something which could not be said for his assistant.

Janice was a slight woman, standing only 5-2 and weighing 97 pounds, she was not built to handle the hot desert suns. She still dutifully followed Kenneth around and attended to all of his needs but she still had much to learn. Taking a long drag of her cigarette helped calm her nerves as Kazim continued to explain about the findings so far at the dig site.

“I tell you two, place is haunted. There have been things moved, people getting injured, all crazy things that, forgive my English, fuck with your head,” the stocky man professed.

Not one for superstition or ghost stories, Kenneth laughed off the man’s tale. “Thank you my friend but I’m sure we’ll be ok. I have gone to several ‘haunted’ sites and nothing has happened to me.”

Kazim still tried to impress upon his wards the dangers but could tell they weren’t listening. “I will not try and stop you from going into those catacombs but I will say this, people say whoever enters comes out different, as if they are no longer themselves.”

His warnings fell on deaf ears as the arrogant ones enjoyed their last cigarettes before reaching the dig site. Stepping out onto the sand and seeing all the work already done to uncover the artifacts made Kenneth rub his hands together in anticipation for the day to come. Little did he know that these next ten minutes would be the last ten minutes of his life.

As they came upon the hole which lead to the unexplored catacombs, a chill of cold air hit Kenneth and shook him to the bones and a sense of dread came over him. Always the professional, he put it past him and began his descent down the ladder and to the floor of the cave. Janice dropped him a small lantern and he made his way through the catacomb, his lantern illuminating enough of the passageway for him to be able to read the inscriptions on the wall.

“Fascinating, these inscriptions are in Sumerian and Arabic and both seem to say the same thing, ‘Those that pass will offer their souls to serve’, ah shit, I can’t read that last word,” he said to himself.

Outside, Kazim and Janice watched as the light from the lantern got further and further away from them as Kenneth continued pacing through the corridor. Almost unexpectedly, the wind picked up, causing dust and dirt to pour out from the top of the extraction point, impeding their vision.

“Kenny! Kenny can you hear me? The wind’s picked up, try and hurry up down there!” Her voice never reached him as he finally saw what appeared to be the mechanism to open a secret door. Placing his hand on a switch, a door bulged out slightly, just enough for him to push it open and slide his way in. He panned the light along the entire room, finding nothing in there but a small little statue, this in the shape of a large fly. He couldn’t make out the sayings on it but he did see that a lot of skill went into crafting it.

“Crap, this thing is pretty heavy! And the wings are pretty sharp and poi… ow! It cut my hand,” he exclaimed as blood dripped onto the fly before in his agony he dropped it, causing the once priceless piece to now be shattered into dozens of pieces.

“Damn it, damn it damn it! I can’t believe I just did that! God damn it” he yelled as he frantically tried to put the object back together but it was already beyond repair. Sitting there with the only light being the lantern, Kenneth sat on the floor on his knees and cried, his research destroyed in an instant. His sobs got louder and louder until he felt a gust of warm air hit him in the face and knocked him to the ground. He tried to get back up but found himself pinned down.

He reached for the lantern but the light went out the moment he grabbed it. It was then that a billowing voice began to pierce his brain and causing him great pain as he struggled frantically to get up, the blood from his hand pouring out faster and faster. The voice laughed as it thanked Kenneth for a new home. Kenneth screamed in agony as he felt his whole body go numb before a flash of white light illuminated the room and that was it. His heart stopped, his breathing ceased and he was gone.

Minutes later, the body shot up like a dart and hit the wall like it was fired from a cannon. Eyes opening, it searched around the room and tried to make sense of it’s situation. It looked at it’s hands and rubbed it’s eyes in disbelief before an evil grin came over it’s face.

“I’m back, after countless centuries I’m back!” it screamed in ecstasy, the voice now dark and foreboding as opposed to Kenny’s mild Scottish accent. “I can’t believe my luck, that idiot actually cut his hand and allowed me access to his body! I better get out of here though before someone comes looking for him after he screamed. But first, just so no one can investigate…”

The new “Kenny” walked out of the room and with relative ease pushed the secret chamber door into the column holding up the secret room, starting a chain reaction of destruction as the load bearing column shattered and the room began to collapse. His work done, he ran right towards the ladder and frantically climbed up it, putting on an acting performance that would win an Oscar.

“Ah, ah! The room, it, it collapsed!”

“Kenny! Are you ok? You, you’re bleeding” his faithful assistant questioned as she rushed over to treat the wound on her boss’ hand. “What happened down there?”

“There was a secret room that I tried getting into when I cut my hand. I tried to push the door open but it wouldn’t budge. I guess it started a reaction that cause d the thing to just cave in. It’s all lost Janice, all lost!”

Kazim and Janice helped him to his feet and back to report to the others what had happened. No one was thrilled at the loss of such a great new finding but most were more thankful to find that their boss was ok. Aside from the cut on his hand he seemed his normal self, even the voice was dead on.

“Everyone, I’m sorry. I was done there and I almost, almost got into that room. Sadly, just as I opened a passage, I must have initiated a booby-trap or something because that damn thing came down in an instant. Because of this, I want you all to take the rest of the week off, go home and enjoy yourselves. I’ll contact you all after I talk to the higher ups about what happened.”

After he finished his speech, the new and improved Kenny lit up another cigarette while Janice called the hotel to inform them that they would be checking out right away. Still in awe about his good luck, he kept pinching himself to see if it was a dream.

“I see even you can’t believe your good fortune, eh my friend?” Kazim had walked up behind him and was watching him since he finished his speech.

“Yep, I’m very lucky indeed. In one piece and headed back home.”

“And you kept your mind too, friend. This place, it not get you like it has others. Thank your stars that it did not” he replied, a serious look plastered on his face.

“Uh, yeah. Thanks again Kazim, I have to go though. I’ll catch up with you when I’m back in New York,” was Kenneth’s nervous response as he hurriedly walked away. Kazim didn’t even have a chance to respond as another digger took them back to the hotel.

Janice was thankful to be going back to New York, hating the food and heat that accompanied the desert. She changed into a more comfortable and loose fitting outfit the second they entered the hotel room. She immediately set about packing things for their flight which was a few hours away ,while Kenneth sat in a chair on the balcony, smoking a cigarette and enjoying his new freedom.

“It feels so good to be out of that blasted statue now”, he muttered to himself. “I want to enjoy this time and look for some new sources of entertainment and energy to sustain my powers. It’s been at least five thousand years since that fool trapped me and I need to get back to work. Only question is, who can I corrupt first?”

“You say something Kenny?”

“Nope, nothing Janice. You almost done in there? I want to make this plane on time and get back home.”

“Keep your pants on, it’s only New York, you’re not missing much I’ll bet” she replied with a laugh.

“You’re right Janice, I have all the time in the world, all the time in the world indeed” he said with a toothy grin. The big apple was about to become his new playground.

Seated on the plane, Kenneth still tried to get used to his new surroundings. While the real Kenneth was all but removed from this plane of existence, a small fraction still remained and that part still had a fear of flying. His assistant, Janice, was still going on and on about the cave and the fact that they had not found anything. Even as the engines roared and the airliner soared into the sky, the petite raven haired novice archeologist continued to annoy her ward.

“I hate to be a pest Janice, but do you think you could possibly keep your voice down? “I know you are very curious to wonder why I came out of the cave so suddenly but we can discuss this more later. I still hate to fly you know.”

“Well”, she began to reply, “I just think that since you don’t like flying this will help distract you so you don’t think of us moving through the sky at incredible speeds!”

Kenneth was very tempted to blow his cover and strangle her right then and there, but suddenly he felt something that he hadn’t felt in centuries. It started out slowly as a warm sensation but it continued to build and build until he was sweating there on the somewhat cool airplane. He looked over at his assistant then realized what it was. Janice, although always dressed like she was going to knitting class or a book club meeting, was in fact someone who had some skeletons in her closet. Turns out that in high school, she and her friends had tried voodoo to get revenge on a cheerleader who was playing pranks on them. When that had failed, she decided to take matters into her own hands by deliberately soaking the walk way to her car with floor wax, causing the poor cheerleader to slip and fall, breaking her ankle and forcing her to retire from the sport she loved. Grinning, Kenneth now realized he had something to keep his mind occupied while he flew back home.

“You know”, he smiled as the lips poured from his mouth, “It’s been a little while since we got something to eat, you must be famished.”

At first, Janice paid no attention to what he was saying, only wondering where this intense rush of warm air was coming from. Before she could ask though, she felt her stomach start to rumble and her nose began to pick up the scent of something edible, coming from her boss’ direction. She then turned to him to notice that he was reaching for his carry on bag, hefting the once slight item onto his lap.

“What do you have in there Kenny?”

“I always like to bring along a few snacks for when I travel”, he exclaimed before finally opening up the bag to reveal a treasure trove of candy. “Help yourself to as much as you’d like.”

Janice looked at the bag and immediately gulped. She normally didn’t like sweets but today for some reason they looked delectable. She looked back to the front of the plane, trying to avoid making herself look like a pig but the smells and warm air kept bringing her focus back on the bag. Kenneth, sensing she was struggling to fight the urges, began goading her on.

“It’s ok to have a few, I promise I won’t let anyone know. Besides, most of this stuff is low in sugar and fat in case you are trying to watch your figure.”

“No, no I don’t, er. I just don’t normally like that kind of stuff. You can just, you can put that bag away because I won’t, wait, are those Reese’s Peanut Butter cups?

Knowing he had her in his grasps, he quickly did some changing of the contents of the bag, making almost all the candy aside from a few others Reese’s. As he shook his head to inform her that they were in fact her favorite candy, he slyly plucked one from the bag and put it in her sweaty hand. It felt like an eternity before she caved in but it really was only two seconds. She greedily unwrapped the chocolate and peanut butter confection and stuffed it into her mouth, the two flavors melting perfectly in her mouth and sending waves of pleasure through her body. She didn’t even ask his permission for another and just reached in for more. After a few times of this he just smiled and put the bag on her lap and let herself stuff herself without bothering him. It looked like it was going to be a relaxing flight for him after all.

Janice was lost in her gluttony even as changes were occurring in her body. Each treat was like an orgasm in her mouth that sent shivers down her entire body, a body mind you that seemed to be growing by the minute. Kenneth enjoyed watching her swell up: first her stomach began to push out like she was stuffed with a hose, it inflated slowly but soon it made it’s presence known as it pushed against the fabric of her t-shirt. He then noticed that her pale thighs were starting to take up more of the khaki shorts she had on than when she arrived on the plane. Her flat chest, a source of constant embarrassment for her also began to fill out, subtly at first but then tried making up for lost time and caused her bra to start exerting itself for the first time in it’s existence. A gain of 17 pounds in about two hours wasn’t much but Kenneth was relaxed, the flight was over 11 hours.

As she gorged, the formerly rail thin assistant wondered why the plane, which normally was kept at a low temperature to allow passengers to relax, was so warm. She also wondered too why even with all the heat she was feeling, the candies were not somewhat melty when she opened them. “Surely the heat would have affected them by now, right?” she thought to herself.

“Hey, er, burp, Kenny? Do you feel warm?”

The question was a simple one but one that had more meaning for him as it made him realize that his powers were still not at full power. “No, I’m fine right now, in fact a little chilly, why do you ask?”

“I don’t know, I just feel really warm right now,” she stated as she wiped a dribble of chocolate off of her lips.

“If you’re warm maybe you should rest. I’ll just put the chocolate back under my seat and then you can…”

“NO” she screamed. “I mean no it’s ok. I’ll be alright. Just a little warm, no need for me to sleep or anything. Thanks though Kenny.”

Reassured that she was fine, Janice returned to her gluttony which prompted another evil grin from Kenneth. His powers may not have been at 100% but they were more than enough to get this one down the wrong path. He only hoped she wouldn’t deny him that wonderful energy when the fateful question was asked. But, that was still a little while to go from now. In the meantime, he’d enjoy the show as she continued to stuff herself.

She had picked up her eating by the time they were approaching Frankfurt and Kenny could tell that she was right about at the juncture where he would either claim her or have to release his hold on her, well somewhat anyway. He watched as struggled out of her seat to use the rest room, candy still in the bag but now almost finished. Her face was a mess of sweat and chocolate but the effect was very becoming for her. The sunken cheekbones were gone as she had filled out, her face becoming more cherubic as she put on weight. The tan t-shirt she had on had definitely seen better days as it had gone from baggy to now ridiculously tight. Her arms were forcing the sleeves to tear and her chubby arms now jiggled as she tugged on the chair to lift herself up. Once standing, her breasts thrusted themselves forward and bounced as the plane hit a bit of turbulence. Janice’s shirt rode up revealing her very flabby gut and equally flabby love handles that jiggled delightfully as she turned to walk to the restroom.

Her poor khaki shorts were even worse off than her overloaded bra and t-shirt. What had once been a rather small, bony behind had developed into a very “ghetto booty”, two bouncing cheeks that were stuffed to the limit in ill fitting shorts, a very noticeable panty line showing for those who watched her walk away. Her thighs jiggled as she made her way to the back of the plane, the pale flesh jostling with each step as she wasn’t accustomed to them being so close together. All in all, Kenneth estimated she had put on just over 60 pounds in the four hours since they took off and while she wouldn’t notice anything while in the bathroom, she would soon question why her clothes were so tight and starting to burst. He did increase the size of her pants just a tad before she went in, just so that she’d be able to pull them up over her chunky thighs when she was finished. He just hoped that she would submit to the temptation he was about to throw at her.

Once back in her now smaller seat, Janice immediately went back to glutting herself on the candy. The pleasure from before seemed to have intensified from before, each bite now forcing her to shake in ecstasy and caused significant “wetness” in a certain area. In fact, her breathing and sweating intensified in correlation to her eating. She kept pushing more and more sweets into her mouth as she realized that they were the source of her excitement. Janice began to rock a bit in her seat as she got more and more excited, the eating thankfully muffling her mouth so no one noticed just exactly what she was doing, because even his powers couldn‘t make them deaf. She didn’t think this flight could get much better but just before she was about to get her great release, she realized she was out of candy. Frantically, she stuck her plump face in the bag and vainly searched for more candy but alas, the bag was empty.

He watched her as her efforts to find more food were futile. She turned to him, a pathetic look on her chocolate filled face, beads of sweat dripping onto her even tighter t-shirt. She was clearly aroused because her nipples were hard as glass as they rested on her substantial gut. He could tell she was his but had to ask her regardless.

“Still hungry Janice?”

The woman was lost in emotions and couldn’t resist yelling, “Oh god yes, god yes!”

He laughed as he reached under his seat and produced another, even larger bag, this one filled with Reese’s Peanut butter flavored brownies. He unzipped the bag and her eyes lit up as she saw the goods. She lunged for them but he pulled it away so she couldn’t get her pudgy hands on them.

“Let me ask you Janice, do you like the feelings you are going through right now? The indulging, the food, the pleasure it is causing you?”

She nodded her head, her first and still growing second chin jiggled in unison. She was just so hot and wanted to keep experiencing all those wonderful feelings. “Yes, Kenny, I feel fantastic right now. I’m sooo hungry though, please, please give me those brownies!”

“Are you saying that you want to enjoy a life like this, indulging yourself everyday until you are satisfied? Not being content to live in moderation but to be, shall we say, a glutton?”

“I don’t know why you are asking this but if it’ll give me those brownies then yes”, she replied, her stomach growling even fiercer now. “Can I have them now?”

He smiled, knowing she was now his. His body was filled with a rush as he added another one to his collection. She lost her breath for a second before recovering, the warm she had felt before returning and her hunger and sexuality desired to be fulfilled. He placed the bag on her flabby thighs and smiled.

“Here you go Janice. I promise you, once you are done with this bag, you’ll be more satisfied then you ever have been before in your life. Bon appetit.”

By then Janice didn’t care what he said as she resumed her gorging, enjoying each moist baked good more and more. Kenneth waved his hand and increased the size of her clothes, noticing that the recent pop was her stomach bursting through her pants. He brought them up to several sizes, hoping they would last until they landed back in New York. Taking one last glance at Janice, who was happily munching on a large chunk of brownie, her now fully double chinned face jiggling, he realized that they probably wouldn’t last the entire trip, but he’d take care of that when he needed to. For now, he was going to sleep, the sounds of gorging and moaning putting him in a blissful slumber.

Landing in New York at 6 am, eastern standard time after a 16 hour flight isn’t good for anyone but this morning saw Kenneth all smiles as he watched his obese assistant slowly waddle off the plane in her skin tight outfit. Some point over the Atlantic he’d gotten tired of constantly increasing her clothes size so he just let her be. The results were inevitable, her gut hung out well over the waist band of her opened shorts, obscuring the view of her torn panties and resting on her thighs. Her dimpled thighs jiggled as they rubbed together Thankfully the seat of the pants somehow maintained it’s hold on covering her enormous ass but he could tell that any sudden movement would be the end of that. Her breasts bobbed up and down, free from the confines of her snug bra, stretching the writing on the shirt to unrecognizable letters.

Janice was all smiles though as she hefted her 300 plus pound body down the stairs, her increased weight not registering that she was three times the woman she used to be. The growling in her stomach and the wetness between her legs however told her that she needed to get home and get home fast. Reading her mind, Kenneth made a note to put a calls to a pizza parlor in for her as well as finding some guys to wait on her hand and foot so she’d be able to continue her gluttony. While she was busy however, he was going to go out and have more fun. With over 9 million people in New York City, that left the door open for a lot of temptation, and Kenneth knew he was the right person for the job.

7. Aug 2, 2010 #7

Lardibutts

Lardibutts

Lardibutts

Aged Member

Wow! Fabulously ingenious!

8. Aug 4, 2010 #8

Jake (JMJ)

Jake (JMJ)

Jake (JMJ)

Author’s Note: I apologize for the darker tone, but this story will be a bit darker than anything I've done before, just to warn you all. Anyway, hope you all enjoy this addition.

Jake (JMJ)

After a few stops to allow Janice to grab a bite, the duo finally made their way into a car. While she wasn’t going to put on weight like she had on the plane, her appetite for both food and sex were still pretty high. Hearing her gorge herself in the back seat, Kenny instructed the driver to drop him off at his apartment on the upper east side and to take her to the nearest buffet.

“You’re not coming with me Kenny? I wanted to hit up that Chinese Buffet that opened on East 84th,” she yelled from the back.

“No, it’s just before 7 in the morning and I’m exhausted. I’m going to sleep for a couple of hours to get my bearings. You go,” he replied before clicking his seat belt. “Let me know how it is will ya? I’ve got a couple of people I’m sure who would really like to check it out,” he said with an evil grin.

Once dropped off at his apartment, Kenny discarded his clothes and immediately headed for bed. Apparently, even after thousands of years in a statue of a fly will make a person incredibly tired. He fell asleep the second he hit the pillow, saving his energy for what he hoped would be a productive night.

Several hours later….

Meanwhile, a few blocks away, an unmarked Crown Victoria sits outside an upscale apartment on East 91st street. Inside, two plain clothed detectives sit and observe the surrounding street.

“You know,” says the cop seated in the passenger seat, “we always get the boring assignments.”

His partner just smiles and lights up a cigarette. He takes a long drag before responding.

“Would you prefer bullets flying over our heads Steve?”

“Ha, maybe that would be safer than taking in your second hand smoke Jim. Ever heard of the patch? Or gum?”

“Those things don’t work,” he responds, taking another drag. “Besides, I’m not my charming self without them.”

Steve Baker laughs and rubs his bald head. He cracks his window a bit and puts the seat back. His eyes are heavy after hours in the car.

“Wake me up if anything happens Jim. I’m catching a few, just don’t report me haha.”

Jim just shakes his head and opens his window to let out the fumes. At 31 and still a bachelor, James Thompson is an outstanding police officer with the NYPD. Coming from a long line of cops, dating back to his great-grandfather who came over from Ireland and had his sons join the force, Jim exudes everything the New York Police Department wants: Tall, athletic, honest, and dependable. The only vice he has is that he is a smoker. Hypnosis, acupuncture, the patch, gum, they all would work for a few days, maybe a week and then he’d be right back where he started. Other than that, Jim is as clean as they come.

“Hey Steve, what time do you have?”

Groggily, his partner looks at his watch. “Er, I got ten to midnight. Why?”

“Alright, let’s go get some coffee, I need it.” Jim reaches down and grabs the CB. “Dispatch, car 71, no sign of activity. Me and Baker are getting coffee, be back in a few.”

The two make a quick stop a few blocks away at a Dunkin Donuts to grab some Joe. Jim orders a small coffee, black, while Steve happily orders a large coffee with cream and sugar, before placing an order for two chocolate glazed. His partner does not approve.

“This can’t be good for your diet, can it partner?” the athletic man inquires as he pokes his chubby friend’s stomach. “Didn’t Shelia decide to help you lose weight?”

“My family is all big boned”, replies Steve as he angrily pushes his Jim’s hand away. “Besides, I’m still in good enough shape to beat you in basketball twice a week!”

“Fair enough,” Jim responds, not wanting to go any further with the argument. Before they can reach their car, a call comes in.

“Car 71 come in. Repeat, Car 71 come in!”

“This is Thompson, car 71. Go ahead dispatch.”

“Got a possible homicide over at 92nd and Park. Please respond.”

“We’re on it dispatch,” he says before turning to Baker and smiling. “See, something different for you pal.”

The officers put the siren on as they make the short trek to the apartment in question. Walking up the flight of stairs to the crime scene, they are stunned by the amount of candy and cookie wrappers strewn all over the steps.

Taking the lead, Baker almost slips on a crushed Twinkie. The large African American cop stumbles and barely catches the banister. He almost twists his ankle and yells out in pain. “What the fuck happened here!”

Hearing the commotion, a forensic scientist stumbles out from the junk food riddled apartment and makes her way to the two detectives. Her clothes are covered in what appears to be crumb cake. The responding officers flash their badges and identify themselves.

“Officers,” she starts, her face showing a bit of discomfort, “ You probably have never seen anything like this before.”

“We’ve seen a lot in our day, Dr…”

“Morris, Dr. Tanya Morris Detective Baker. And no, I really don’t think you’ve seen this before,” the attractive dark skinned doctor replies.

As she leads them in they are repulsed by what they come upon. The room is covered in food and stinks, but what they see on the couch is what turns their collective stomachs. A woman, her face implanted in a large layer cake, laying across the couch, is bent over with her huge stomach resting off the cushions and massive ass in the air. Directly behind her is an equally large man, his gut propped up on her shelf of a behind. His man breasts are flopped on top of this gut with his neckless body on top of them.

Holding his stomach, Jim speaks first. “Uh, what the hell happened here?”

“The woman is Marsha Willis, aged 25. That man who has his penis hanging out of her is Brian Grayson. From what we can tell,” she commented as she walked over to the deceased, “He appears to have had a heart attack during the intercourse while she clearly choked on the cake. We just aren’t sure if she tried to stop and he wouldn’t let her or if he had nothing to do with it. We thought it wise to call you in just in case.”

Steve and Jim circle the bodies and look around the apartment, noticing that pizza boxes and bags of fast food loitered the kitchen table. The kitchen was the same way, showing signs that the food orgy wasn’t only contained to the living room. Making his way past the stand by the hallway, Jim noticed a photograph showing the two love birds in much better shape and in bathing suits on a beach.

“Wow, looks like these two used to be much slimmer. Guess this is before ‘Supersize Me’, huh Jim?”

Still reeling from the sight in the living room, Jim was unresponsive to his friends comments. He kept staring at the photo and tried to make sense of things. Other photographs also showed the couple thin as could be, none showing any hints of what was to come.

“I don’t get it Steve. How the hell could these two go from this, to that?”

“Don’t know Jim, but I’m sure we’ll find out. “

9. Aug 6, 2010 #9

Coop

Coop

Coop

Proud owner of Megas

I'm not sure I like where this is going. Yet I'm intrigued to find out what happens next.

10. Aug 10, 2010 #10

Jake (JMJ)

Jake (JMJ)

Jake (JMJ)

Of course, all one had to do to figure out the mystery was travel to Kenneth’s apartment. Or if they had watched the conversation that occurred at Mustang Sally’s at around 8:30 pm or so if they were determined to find out what happened to the couple.

Kenneth had been walking around the city from around 7 pm, carefully searching for the next source of entertainment when he ran into Brian on 23rd street. The young man was walking out of a pawn shop with a stack of hundreds in his hand, a mischievous grin tattooed on his face. Immediately, Kenny could tell that the man was up to no good and decided to follow him for a bit before making his move.

After about an hour or so of train rides and quick little stops into a few shops, Brian finally entered the bar to see Marsha sipping a rum and diet coke. The slim blond hugged her equally slim boyfriend before handing him a gin and tonic. Both have come from families on the island, middle class people with dreams of getting rich by any means possible.

Brian, standing about 6-2 and weighing in at a very lean 185 pounds was the brains of the operation. Marsha, roughly a foot shorter roughly a foot shorter and eighty pounds lighter was the charm, using her looks in situations where smarts alone wouldn’t work. Together they had been robbing people for the past three years.

“Chalk up another one,” Brian stated as he dropped the wad of cash onto the table. “Close to 8k babe, and that’s only from the earrings. Tomorrow I’ll take in the chains and watches.”

“I told you that was the woman we needed. Poor senile woman, probably still doesn’t realize we robbed her blind!” Marsha chortled, sipping her drink. “Now we can start planning our trip to San Juan.”

The duo continued to brag about their latest exploits, all within ear shot of Kenneth. The energy they were giving off had completely revitalized him, enough so that he didn’t need to be as encouraging with them as he had been with Janice. The bigger the evil, the easier it was and these two were pretty high on the list. He just needed an introduction into the conversation and then they’d be his.

After twenty minutes of bragging they finally gave him the opening he had been waiting for. Marsha began mentioning to Brian that she had wanted to visit the Middle East after San Juan, much to his dismay. Once hearing that, Kenny stood up and pounced on his prey.

“Excuse me,” he said as he stood up and walked towards them, “ But I couldn’t help but overhear you two discussing the Middle East,” he said in a polite tone.

“Mind your own business pal, this isn’t an open discussion,” Brian replied gruffly.

His girlfriend was more forthcoming, “Yea asshole, don’t make my boyfriend kick your ass!”

Kenneth tried to look scared and intimidated but those words weren’t in his vocabulary. He decided being open would work well with them, knowing full well that their greed would make them take the bait.

“Oh well, guess you don’t want to know then how to make some quick cash when you are there. I just came back and made a couple of grand but it’s ok. Enjoy your drinks,” he said slyly.

Marsha’s eyes lit up the second she heard quick cash. Her tone changed drastically as she kneed her boyfriend in the thigh before standing up and pulling out a chair. She was all smiles as she decided to use her charm to get in the stranger’s good graces.

“Sorry about that sir, I had a bad day and stepped out of line. Let’s buy you a round, bury the hatchet,” she announced, trying to sound apologetic.

“Sounds good, but only if you two let me get the first round.”

“Yea sure, whatever you wanna do friend” Brian responds.

Kenneth went to the bar and returned moments later with a pitcher of very heavy looking beer. The criminals starred wide eyed at the pitcher, not knowing what to think. They never really indulged in beer but if this guy was going to tell them how to make money they would cut loose, if only for one night.

“Here you go. This is the best beer they have here. It’s really good,” Kenneth professed.

Brian lifted up the pitcher and studied the beer carefully. “Um, what kind is this? I’ve never seen this kind before.”

“Ah, it’s called Sierra Nevada Bigfoot. It’s very sweet, I think you’ll both enjoy it.”

While both still were hesitant, they persevered and took sips of the rich brew. Much to their surprise and delight, the beer, while heavy, was very rich in flavor and had a sweet and pleasant after taste. They eagerly finished their glasses and went back for more.

“Wow! This is really good,” exclaimed Marsha as she greedily gulped down her second glass.

“Yeah, definitely the best beer I’ve ever had,” her boyfriend chimed in.

Kenny watched as they drank, failing to inform them that each glass contained about 330 calories. “Glad you like it. How about some appetizers to go along with it?”

“Burp, I dunno, I’m trying to watch my figure Mr…”

“Tango,” Kenneth replied. “Raymond Tango.”

“If you’re buying Ray, I’m eating! You’re not gonna turn down free food now are you Marsha?”

His blond partner tugged on her designer t-shirt and shrugged her shoulders. “I guess not.”

“Wonderful! I’m sure you’ll love everything they have to offer,” Kenneth professed before signaling for a waitress.

As they waited for the food, Marsha and Brian slowly forgot the reason for allowing Kenneth to sit down, becoming much too focused on drinking the sumptuous beer and eagerly anticipating the wings and mozzarella sticks that were still to come. They didn’t even realize that Kenneth had gone up and come back with two pitchers of the Sierra Nevada Bigfoot, a pitcher for each of them. Both just reached for their own pitcher and poured it into the still frosty mugs, only stopping to tug at their shirts to cover their swelling stomachs.

“These, urp, these wings are amazing! It’s, urp, it’s like they urp, are melting in my mouth,” the still slim but definitely thicker blond announced.

“I know! Burp, Let’s get more! Waitress!”

The evil archeologist could barely contain his glee at the energy the two were providing him. “So glad you are enjoying them. Perhaps you should try other items as well? I hear their quesadilla’s are top notch as well.”

Upon his suggestion, Marsha and Brian upped the ante and ordered one of each of the appetizers on the menu. They also requested more the succulent beer they were drinking. The energy they gave off was almost intoxicating to Kenneth yet he still retained his cool and focus on the task at hand. Since they were so far ahead of schedule, he was already in a position to offer them the last temptation. However, he thought it best to wait until they were separated from one another.

Each dish was more and more sumptuous to the duo as the gluttony increased. Chugging beers became the norm, although thank to Kenneth’s magic their tolerance was pushed beyond human limits along with their eating capacity.

“Burp, pass, urp, pass those, urp, chicken fingers,” Brian yelled, barbeque sauce smeared on his lips, a bit of foam dripping from his double chin.

“You, belch, pass oof, that plate of ribs then,” Marsha responded, her flabby arm jiggling as she handed her boyfriend the tray.

As he reached for the ribs, Brian underestimated the size of his gut and knocked over his pitcher, spilling what little beer was left onto the floor. He grumbled loudly before lifting his enlarged hindquarters from the chair and wobbled to the bar. Kenneth immediately moved next to the overweight man’s girl friend.

“So Marsha, you enjoying yourself tonight? Good food, good beer right,” Kenneth asked, inching ever closer.

“Mmmmhmph,” she mumbled as she tore into another strip of ribs.”

“Very pleased that you are so happy. How about Brian? Doesn’t he look very handsome tonight? The way his shirt hugs that fleshy paunch of his and those man boobs are really packed into that shirt..”

Marsha paused from her feasting to look up at her boyfriend. She admired how his jeans were seemingly painted on his impressively fat thighs, how his hips had widened to support the rest of his girth. She was captivated by the shirt riding up to expose his love handles which poured out over his waistband and so wanted to grab hold of them. When he turned around and exposed his paunch to her, the way it burst forth from the bottom of his shirt and bounced up and down against his now c cup sized breasts. The hundred extra pounds he had added to his frame made Marsha giddy with pleasure.

“Marsha, do you want to keep having these feelings? Because if you say yes, you can have this all the time” Kenneth suggested, his lips curling into a very devilish smile.

Marsha felt something she never had experienced before, her whole body essentially going numb and she felt like the heat had been turned up to 100 degrees as she started to sweat. She watched him waddle closer and knew this was what she wanted. “Yes, yes I want this all the time Ray.”

“Excellent. Eat up, you look famished. Besides, I think you’ll need your energy for tonight,” he replied as he watched Brian drop down in his seat, his rolls reverberating from the movement.

“Urp, what were you two talking about,” Brian asked as he adjusted himself in his seat.

“Oh, nothing much Brian, just that you two should try the bacon burgers here, they are the best in the city,” Kenneth replied as he just leaned back in his chair and sipped on a glass of water.

“Mmm, bacon sounds so good right now, doesn’t it Marsha? I feel like I could eat an entire pig right now all by myself,” the obese man pronounced as he gulped down another glass of beer.

Marsha shuddered at that thought and went back to feasting, occasionally looking up to see her boyfriend continue his tremendous growth. It was getting to the point where his stomach was causing him some difficulties with reaching his food, frustrating him until he finally wised up and turned his chair side ways, restricting Marsha’s view from his globular gut but allowing her access to his overfilled hips that were now overflowing the chair. Thankfully for the couple, Kenneth had used his magic enough to alter people’s perception of them as well as the fabric in their clothes and the durability of the chairs, otherwise people would have called the cops a long time ago. Even still, they were growing so rapidly that even he was having problems keeping them in clothes that fit as they ballooned past three hundred pounds and kept on growing.

His only problem up until that point was that he still hadn’t asked Brian the important question because Marsha didn’t seem to have any reason to leave the table. He was beginning to become impatient when finally, nature called. He assisted the former thin blond out of her chair and took her sit next to Brian. It was now or never for the new and “improved” archeologist.

“That burger looks good Brian, I probably should have ordered it.”

“Oh, Ray, you have no, burp, no idea how good this is!”

“This, this meat,” he stammered, clearing his throat before continuing, “Is fantastic! It feels like it’s melting in my mouth!”

“I told you it was great. You know what is better than that burger?”

Brian was puzzled by the comment and looked back to his guest, bits of burger on his chubby cheeks. He shook his head in disbelief, three chins jiggling in unison. “What could be better? That NY Sirloin steak? I knew I should have gotten that!”

“Ha-ha, no, not food. Your girlfriend, Marsha. Look at her. I don’t know how you are even still eating”, Kenneth retorted, his eyes seemingly transfixed on Marsha. “Doesn’t she fill that outfit out nicely?”

Brian turned and watched his girlfriend took a painstakingly long time to waddle to the ladies room. Her formerly toned thighs had given way to columns of cottage cheese, rubbing together from the tops of her thighs to the knee, each step causing the excess flesh to quiver enticingly. Above that, her jean skirt struggled to remain intact, the hem line having risen up to the point that the bottom of her massive saddle bags were now sticking out, massive behind undulating and bouncing up and down, her wide hips struggling to not hit anyone sitting down. Brian hadn’t realize just how sexy she was and felt something bulge into his under belly, and a warmth coming over him, putting him in a sweat.

“Um, she, um, does look really good doesn’t she?”

“Why yes, you lucky son of a bitch, she does,” Kenneth said laughing. “Most guys here would kill for a girl like that. Let me ask you though Brian, do you like what you’re feeling right now? The heat, the passion ,the feeling in your gut?”

Brian was at a loss for words as Marsha’s well padded hip brushed up against someone who shouted out an obscenity while she apologized. The warmth had spread from his stomach to his groin and he realized that he wanted Marsha, he wanted her now. “Oh yea, I want her right now Ray. Maybe you better leave.”

“Yeah I was thinking more along the lines of you two going back home and not having sex here chief,” Kenneth responded, clearly not wanting to watch the two engage in intercourse. “You should wait for her to come back and then leave. Maybe grab a few things to eat on the way home. I’ll pay for your fare, don’t worry about it.”

“Thanks Ray, you’ve helped us out so much tonight.”

“That’s what I do Brian, I change lives. I’d recommend though not over doing it though, you’ve had a lot to drink and that’s not good on the heart,” Kenneth said, feigning concern as he watched his victim chug another pitcher before stuffing the last of the bacon burger into his mouth.

Minutes later, Marsha finally emerged from the bathroom, her stretch mark laden paunch pushing the waistband of her jean skirt into her crotch as she made her way back to her eager boyfriend. He side stepped her vast belly and kissed her before whispering into her ear. She laughed and her plump face turned beet red as she kissed him again and rubbed his stomach. The two turned to Kenneth and thanked him again before waddling away, anxious to get more to eat and then proceed to explore their bodies.

Kenneth just pulled out his wallet and paid for the bill with his credit card before going home. The energy he had just received made him practically glow. He walked out of the bar humming “New York, New York” as he hailed a cab. His first night in the city had gone well but the supposed expert in gluttony had made a mistake, a mistake that could have dire consequences to all of his plans.

11. Aug 20, 2010 #11

Shellshock929

Shellshock929

Shellshock929

This is actually a pretty good story.

12. Aug 22, 2010 #12

Coop

Coop

Coop

Proud owner of Megas

Still not sure I like where it's going but I'm still interested.

13. Aug 22, 2010 #13

Jake (JMJ)

Jake (JMJ)

Jake (JMJ)

Sorry for the delay, here is the next part.

The following day, Detectives Baker and Thompson are going through their notes from the prior night, both men still trying to make sense of what they had seen. The gluttony didn’t affect Steve’s appetite however as he still was making his way through a bacon egg and cheese sandwich and hash browns while his partner just had a protein bar.

“After last night you can still eat such crap?” Jim said with disgust. “We did just see two people who probably ate themselves to death naked last night yet you still shovel it in.”

“I’m hungry and I have much more self control than those two. Besides, they probably”, Steve paused to wipe egg from his lip, “They probably were under stress or on medication or something. Even if they weren’t, those two both weighed over 400 pounds, I’m not even 250.”

Laughing, Jim sipped his coffee. “You keep eating those things every morning and you’ll be over 250 soon enough.”

“Ha-ha-ha,” his partner responded with obvious sarcasm.

The long standing friends continued the jabbering for a few more minutes before Jim gets a call. He drops his note pad and immediately picks up the black receiver.

“This is detective James Thompson.”

“Detective Thompson, this is Tanya Morris from last night. Hope you and your partner were able to sleep because I sure wasn’t.”

“It wasn’t easy but I got in some shut eye. Just have to try and block things out I guess,” he replied before getting down to business. “Any word from the examiner as to cause of deaths on the two?”

Tanya pulled out her file. “Yes, we determined that the male died from a heart attack due to over exerting himself during intercourse and also due to excessive drunkenness. As for the female deceased we really haven’t been able to tell if she was forced into eating that cake so I don’t really have much to report on that front.”

Jim paused for a moment to tell Steve who just grumbled in disgust. “Alright Dr. Morris, thanks for the info. Call us back if you find anything either supporting foul play or not.”

“Well I have something you may want to investigate.” The athletic half Spanish half English doctor pulled out her own notes before starting again. “Going through the apartment we found a receipt from Mustang Sally’s which shows that Ms. Willis ordered a rum and coke along with a gin and tonic at about 6:30 pm.”

“Mustang Sally’s? That’s on 7th Avenue right?”

“Yeah, somewhere around there. I hope this leads to something productive detective.”

“If it does doctor, I’ll have to take you out to dinner,” James responded in a highly flirty tone.

“Thanks Detective,” she responded, blushing at the thought. “In that case I guess I’ll say a prayer.”

James hangs up the phone and relays all the information to his partner before they decide to follow the possible lead. Lighting up another cigarette, the in shape police officer instinctively gets behind the wheel and drives off to get the duo to their destination.

“Mustang Sally’s huh? Well, they do have a really good bacon cheeseburger,” Steve said.

“I’m glad that in the middle of an investigation you are thinking with your stomach and not your head,” his partner coldly replied.

Steve shakes his head and gives James a look of disdain. “Just saying I can see why they went. I know I’m a little on the chunky side but you don’t have to harp on it all the time.”

“Hey, you get on me about the smoking a lot man, least I’ve tried to quit,” James responds.

“Well I’ve tried dieting too so just ease up,” responds the heavier cop, his face still showing signs of anger at the comments.

James puts his right arm on his partner’s shoulder and tries to diffuse the situation. “Come on pal, we’ve been partners for years. You know I just like to bust your chops. I’m not trying to hurt ya. Lighten up man. “

Steve relaxes a bit but has still not completely forgiven his friend but tries to change the subject. “So that woman purchased two drinks at the bar?”

“Yeah, meaning she was probably expecting her boyfriend to show up at some point. Hopefully this will lead to something important, like someone saying they heard the two fighting so we can establish a motive.”

“Maybe she got a little too excited you know?” Steve says before popping a piece of gum in his mouth. “Not unreasonable if the two were in love.”

Another cigarette is lit as Jim ponders the latest statement. He momentarily takes his eyes off the road but then decides he can think about that later. He sets his mind back to driving and getting them to their destination.

Mustang Sally’s is pretty empty at the moment as it’s a weekday and not even lunch time yet. The two officers enter and immediately make their way toward the bar. A bald middle aged man is behind the bar taking inventory on all the bottles. He barely acknowledges them which annoys them. Finally Steve knocks loudly on the counter to get his attention.

The man turns around, enraged and begins to yell at the two. “What the hell do you two want! You drunks are that eager for a drink? It’s not even 11 yet!”

Jim reaches into his pocket and pulls out his badge which immediately calms the bartender down. “Sorry to bother you, just wanted to ask you a few questions about last night’s crowd is all.”

“Sorry about that officers, just having a bad morning. Names Larry, what can I help you with?”

We want to know if you remember a girl from last night, came in around 6:30 or so last night and ordered a gin and tonic and a Bacardi and diet.”

The man laughs. “Sorry officers, you’ll have to be more descriptive than that. Several women come in here and I don’t really remember what they order all the time.”

“She was about five foot four, blond hair, and very, erm, hefty.” Steve replies.

Larry puts his clipboard down and thinks about his customers from last night. After several moments he finally gets the image in his head of Marsha, but not of the skinny, conniving woman who first entered the bar, but the obese blond who waddled out in a hurry with her lover following.

“Yeah, I remember her now. Yeesh, a real big en that one, her boyfriend too. Didn’t know if the chairs were sturdy enough to hold em, almost had to turn them away, know what I mean?”

Steve doesn’t like that response but continues with the investigation. “Did they come in with anyone? Did they come in at the same time?”

“No, they came alone. She got in first then about half hour later her blimpo man came wobbling in. He didn’t stop at the bar he just went right to her.”

“Did they have an argument or cause a scene while they were here? Jim asked.

Nothing out of the ordinary comes to the bartender’s as he tries to recollect what happened the previous night.

“Can’t say that I do, just that they came in and stayed for a few hours and ate. Shoulda seen them eat though, that was some bill they ran up! Probably were professional eaters or something!”

Jim doesn’t understand the statement. “What do you mean by professional eaters? Did they eat fast or something?”

Laughing, Larry explains. “No officers, I just mean that they ran up an enormous bill. Hold on, let me get a copy for you. “

Larry goes to the side of the bar and exits into a back room. Jim and Steve exchange looks of befuddlement as the man makes loud noises before returning with the a copy.

“Here you go officers, just look at that total!”

The two cops look at the bill and are stunned by the five digit number looking back at them. Over six hundred dollars was spent on food and booze in the span of over three hours. However, their momentary disbelief dissolves the second they see the name at the bottom of the bill.

“Hmm, hey Larry? This guy who paid for this bill, this Kenneth, what did he look like?” Steve requests.

“Shit, to tell you the truth I don’t know. Isn’t that the guy she was here with?”

“You mind if we keep this copy? It might come in handy for us.”

“Sure. Mind if I ask why? Those two fatties rob someone of their meal or something?” Larry asks in a joking manner.

Not wanting to ruin the investigation, Jim ignores the comment. “Thanks for your time Larry, you’ve been a real help.”

They leave the bar and immediately phone in the information to get a last known address for Kenneth, the man who paid for the feast that occurred at the bar. Once they get it, they drive off to that location.

Uptown, Kenneth saunters into his office building with a huge smile on his face and an eerie glow seemingly radiating from his body. He greets the doorman with a wave before taking the elevator up the 22 floors to his office. His receptionist, Jasmine Cruz, hands him his stack of mail and messages before allowing him to go into his office. Before he does though, he passes by Janice’s office and sticks his head in to say hello. As he anticipated, her growth has stopped but she is still eating like there is no tomorrow. She waves a chocolate covered hand at him, her flabby upper arm quivering uncontrollably. He waves back before going into his own office and closing the door. As he lights a cigarette he makes a mental note to have the doors widened for the office so she can get around easier and also to get her a bigger chair. Before he can sit down though, Jasmine opens the door.

“So, how was your expedition?” The sultry Latin woman asks before taking a seat right across from him.

“Eh, had a minor scare after a wall collapsed but otherwise everything went ok. Just disappointing to not see what everyone was talking about. How were things here?”

She adjusts her snug blouse before adjusting her skirt. “Oh they were ok, Marcus and I no longer talk after he accused me of sleeping around, which I wasn’t when he accused me of it. Whatever, his loss right?”

“Yep,” was all Kenneth could muster as he allowed her to vent.

Jasmine had been hired last year claiming she would do anything to get the job, which was true as she emphatically took her clothes off halfway into the interview and proceeded to sleep with him on his desk. As he looked at her now, he was amazed at how she looked without ever going to the gym. Her breasts pushed the blouse out and she deliberately left the top few buttons open to allow him a view of her impressive cleavage. Her skirt hugged the curves of her full hips and sumptuous thighs and he knew if she uncrossed her legs he’d see her panties. Truth be told, a beauty like her was almost too perfect for him to tamper with, but like Marsha and Brian, she was someone he could really have fun with without much provocation.

“Um, Kenny, you’re cigarette has a huge ash.”

The ash hitting his finger awoke him from his day dreaming and back to the present. He put the cigarette out and lit another one before getting to the task at hand. “You know Jasmine, I think since I just got back I should buy you some lunch. How’s the food at the diner down the street?”

“I wouldn’t know, I usually just bring in a salad from home,” she responded.

“Hmm, well, I think for today you can have lunch from their. They should have a website or a menu someone, go check it out and order up something for yourself, I‘ll bet a turkey bacon club would hit the spot. I’ll just have a coffee.”

Jasmine didn’t know why but the idea of a nice big sandwich was really exciting her. Normally she was very picky with what she ate but at the moment food just all seemed so good to her. She eagerly got up out of the chair and rushed back to check out the menu. Kenneth wasn’t going to rush things with her though, he actually wanted to see her change and notice the delicate growth she was about to go through.

“Oh and Jasmine, don’t forget to ask Janice what she wants,” He shouted to her has he opened a window to let some fresh air in.

“Sure thing Kenneth.”

Kenneth went about making a few phone calls to his investors, laying it on thick that while he hadn’t found anything at the site, he was on the verge of something big and that they should continue to fund his research. By 12 he had gotten quite a bit of work done and was enjoying the pleasant sounds of chewing coming from both Janice and Jasmine as he sipped his coffee and smoked yet another cigarette. He was contemplating going out to look for another person to entertain him when Jasmine rang him up.

“Urp, Mr. McDowell? The police are here.”

He was caught completely off guard by that declaration and tried to figure out why they were here. “Ok, send them in Jasmine.”

The archeologist watches them be led in by his receptionist and motions for the two detectives to have a seat. She goes back to her second sandwich and both officers turn to watch her leave, both noticing the tip of her thong hanging out above her skirt. They quickly get back to the purpose of their visit and start with the introductions.

“Good afternoon Mr. McDowell. I’m Detective Steven Baker and this is my partner Detective James Thompson. We just had a few questions for you regarding your credit card.”

“My credit card? What about it?”

“Well”, Jim began, “Last night a very large bill was charged to your account. Did you report your card as being stolen?”

“No, I know what you are talking about. I was out at a bar with some friends and I wanted to treat them to a nice meal.”

Steve shifts in his seat and continues. “That’s a pretty nice thing you did, we saw that receipt, wasn’t a cheap meal.”

“Call me a good friend then I guess.” Kenneth lights up again and offers them one of his smokes. Both say no thanks. “Nothing is wrong with them, is there?”

“I’m sorry to inform you of this, but they passed away last night,” Steve says in a concerned tone.

“Oh my goodness, how did it happen?”

“They died in their sleep,” Jim lies, hoping to extract more information. “How were they acting last night, did everything seem ok?”

“Nothing was wrong with them at all” Kenneth replies, doing a good job to sound very concerned and hurt by the news. He can already read on both of the officers faces that they are lying about the cause of death but won’t call them out on it. He can also sense something very interesting about the officer Jim, almost as if he too could provide him with some more entertainment. “This is all very shocking to me officers I’m sorry, I really can’t believe they are gone.”

“We understand sir. We just wanted to make sure that you hadn’t been robbed and to see if maybe they had some stressful event that could have contributed to their demise.” Steve responded. “That’s a nice little picture there of you in Egypt.”

Jim glances at the picture and picks it up. “Egypt huh? I’ve always wanted to go. Never had the time or money to do so. Cops don’t make enough, haha.”

The energy Kenneth senses in the trim cop is almost overwhelming. He hides his wickedness well but Kenneth knows that deep down he’s at least on par with Janice. He sees the opportunity slipping by and won’t let it. “Really, well I’m giving a lecture in two days that you should come to. I’ll have a lot of interesting artifacts on display.”

“Sure, I’d love to go,” Jim says, a little stunned at his quick reaction.

“Wonderful, here is the address and time. I look forward to seeing you officer. However, I do have a lot to attend to today so if there is nothing else I’d like to get back to it.”

The officers get up and shake his hand. “Thank you for your time Mr. McDowell and sorry for your loss.” Steve says and starts to walk out the door.

“Oh wait, Officer Thompson, one more thing I’d like to show you!”

Jim motions for Steve to wait outside and heads back into the office. “Yes?”

With his prey in his hands, Kenneth begins. “You know, I can smell the smoke on your clothes. How many cigarettes do you smoke a day?”

“I don’t know, more than a two packs a day?” Jim responds.

“Hmm, that’s a bad habit. Think of all that money you’d save if you stopped. Probably could take a vacation then now couldn’t you?”

Jim ponders the question for a moment. “Yeah I probably could. But it’s just so tough you know, I can never seem to kick the habit.”

“Yes, yes it is but here is what you should do instead. As good as a cigarette is, I bet eating something sweet or salty would be much better, wouldn’t it?”

“I don’t really have those things much Mr. McDowell. I try to workout.”

Kenneth laughs. “I can see this. Wouldn’t you like to just enjoy yourself though a little more. Let go, loosen up. Think about your lungs, they can’t like you killing them with smoke and then an hour later putting them through a workout.”

The fit officer again ponders the statements and his will power is almost gone. He begins to envision relaxing in his apartment with a nice pizza instead of lifting weights. “You may be right about that.”
    “Of course I am. I think you should try it, it’ll make you into a completely different person.”

Jim feels a warmth rush over his body and the image of the pizza now includes garlic knots and bread sticks. His mouth begins to water and now working out seems pointless. “I, I have to go Mr. McDowell. I’ll see you at the exhibit.”

“I look forward to it, officer.”

Jim leaves with Steve and walks past a still eating Jasmine and gets into the elevator. His hands are sweating and the warmth he experienced in Kenneth’s office has only gotten stronger.

“Well that was a waste of time. That guy did nothing but made me sick. One of those upscale doctor assholes. Least his receptionist was beautiful though right? Jim?”

Jim isn’t paying attention, all he can think of is grabbing a bite to eat. His stomach is growling and he has no desire to do anything else.

“Hello, earth to Jim! You probably are still thinking about that receptionist. Shocked you didn’t ask her out.”

“Uh, yeah. Hey, let’s go get some lunch, I’m hungry.”

Steve is stunned by this as his partner never suggests eating. “Whoa, you want to eat? I’m shocked!”

Jim exit’s the elevator and tosses his cigarettes in the trash. “Look lets just grab lunch, I’m starving.”

They get back in their unmarked police car and drive off to eat. It will be the first of many meals for Jim and the beginning of a new lifestyle. Kenneth watched from his window as the car drove away, the energy from Jim still resonating in his body. He couldn’t wait to see how far he would progress over the next two days.

14. Aug 23, 2010 #14

Coop

Coop

Coop

Proud owner of Megas

You should probably putt "~BBW/BHM, Gluttony, ~~XWG" as the title part, cause that seems more accurate.

Good story though.

15. Aug 24, 2010 #15

Jake (JMJ)

Jake (JMJ)

Jake (JMJ)

Glad you are enjoying it so far.

Jake (JMJ)

16. Aug 24, 2010 #16

JimBob

JimBob

JimBob

Wondering Where You Are

I like that it has a predatory take. In previous iterations if this plot model - e.g., Jasmine's Secret, or the Lew Baird series - the magic person turns out to be a kindly benefactor. It's refreshing to have a twist of wickedness.

17. Sep 2, 2010 #17

Coop

Coop

Coop

Proud owner of Megas

Aww. I'm hoping Jim doesn't gain too much weight or falls victim. He was cool.

Just a thought. What if, before they eat, Steve somehow manages to put 2 and 2 together, (As he hears Jim goes on about what he's going to eat). He drives back to the place and confronts Kenneth. He then tells him he knows what's going on. Kenneth, while impressed, tells Steven he can't stop what has already begun. He also says "I think you have other problems to worry about besides me." He then notices the car driving away. Now Steve has to go and stop Jim before he ruins himself in Kenneth's spell. Just an idea.

18. Sep 3, 2010 #18

Jake (JMJ)

Jake (JMJ)

Jake (JMJ)

Thanks for the ideas Coop. Not really where I'm going to go with the story though.

Should have the next part up by the end of the weekend.

Hopefully you all enjoy that.

Jake (JMJ)

19. Sep 4, 2010 #19

Jake (JMJ)

Jake (JMJ)

Jake (JMJ)

[Author's Note:] Here is the next part in the story. Hope you all enjoy. Warning, strong sexual content at the end.

Jake (JMJ)

Steve found that his time behind the wheel had increased ten fold since they had interviewed Kenneth. He also noticed that they were stopping to get food much more now. While he was pleased that Jim had gone cold turkey (and was still wondering what made him do so), he didn’t think that eating Big Mac’s, pizza, candy, chips, donuts, and cookies were a good substitute either. He couldn’t put his finger on it but he felt as though Jim had changed in under 48 hours.

“Hey partner, pull over here will you? I want to go grab some ice cream.”

“Jim, we just stopped and got donuts like an hour ago. There is no way you could still be hungry” Steve replied, concern in his voice.

“I just quit smoking what do you expect?”

Steve sighed and did as his partner asked. He waited in the car as Jim hurried into the convenience store only to return minutes later with not only ice cream sandwiches but also a bag of chips and a 20 ounce of Pepsi.

“You got all of that?” a stunned Steve asked. “Maybe we should go get you the patch or the gum instead to deal with these cravings?”

Jim paid no attention to his friend’s comments as he unwrapped the first ice cream sandwich and stuff it into his face. A strong sensation rushed through his body and excited him, making him want to eat more. His entire life he had never experience anything like this. Eating had become such a pleasurable event for him. The night before he had sat in his bed eating an entire pizza in under an hour and as he ate the warmth he felt filled his body and made each bite all the more pleasing to him. It was like that all the time now, he wanted that warm feeling and the only way to get it was to eat. Not only that but he was finding that the more he glutted himself he found that the excitement lasted longer and made him crave it even more. All he could think about was the next item he was going to purchase and how good it was going to taste.

“So Tanya called me yesterday, she’s pretty sure that the woman, Marsha, wasn’t forced and she just choked on the cake during intercourse. Guy probably had a heart attack a few minutes later, couldn’t tell that anything was wrong.” Steve said in an authoritative tone.

“Mmm-hmm.” was all Jim could muffle as he finished off his third ice cream sandwich.

“Ok, you just keep eating, hopefully this little binge eating will wear off once the chemicals exit your body”, Steve thought to himself as he continued driving around. Their shift was only an hour from ending and Jim had told him that he had the exhibit to see tonight. “Well hopefully they don’t serve food at this event, otherwise I doubt that Professor will want to see Jim again.”

Actually, Kenneth was very eager to see how Jim had progressed. As picked up his notepad and slides for the projector, the invigorated soon to be lecturer put checked his watch before realizing it was time for him to go. He adjusts his sports jacket and lights up another cigarette before heading into Janice’s office. The obese woman is holding a large strawberry milkshake in one hand and a Big Mac in the other.

“Ah, looks like you are enjoying a nice snack there.”

“Yup, not the heartiest of snacks but it’ll have to hold me over for a little bit”, she replied, chins jiggling as she spoke.

Kenny pulled a long drag and took in the smoke before exhaling. “I take it then that you’re coming to my speech tonight?”

Janice takes a large bite out of her burger before washing it down with the creamy dairy treat. “I can’t, urp, make it tonight. Sal and Dave are coming by to get me some dinner. Since both are getting me two different meals I’m going to be very busy” she said, a mischievous grin plastered to her face.

“Very nice. Enjoy your night Janice.”

He exits her room and watches from the doorway as his receptionist finishes off the last Twinkie from a box she purchased at lunch. A dollop of cream sits on the corner of her lip, unnoticed by her.

“Got any plans tonight Jasmine?”

“No, nothing in particular. Why do you ask?

“Just wanted to see if you would come with me to my speech tonight. See if you’d keep me a bit of company is all” Kenneth responds.

Jasmine thinks about it for a moment before she pulls out a Twix. “Will there be food?”

The archeologist chuckles. “No, there won’t be any food but we can grab something on the way there. You can eat anyway while I’m speaking. It’s”, he pauses to put out the cigarette, “Only an hour and then I’ll probably answer a few questions.

“As long as we can grab something first I’ll go. I’m gonna be starving if I don’t eat before then.”

She stuffs the rest of the candy into her mouth before getting out of her chair. In just over 48 hours Jasmine has filled out very nicely. She’s developed a very exaggerated hourglass figure. Her full breasts are overflowing her bra and straining the seems of her incredibly tight lavender blouse.

Her formerly slim waists has thickened as well, becoming doughy and producing lovely love handles. The attractive dark haired woman’s hips had also widened to put the durability of her skirt to the test, all while her behind flared out and stretched her panties to the limit with her cheeks already beginning their descent to meet with the backs of her noticeably chubbier thighs. Kenneth was impressed with what appeared to be a close to thirty pound gain in two days, knowing that once he let her she’d blow up and make Janice look like a twig.

“Let’s go grab a cab Jasmine, we can always get something by the college.”

James is already seated in the last row anxiously awaiting for Kenneth to arrive. By himself, the off duty police offer reached into his duffel bag and immediately unwraps a Hostess cupcake and stuffs it in his mouth. He stares at the door like a puppy waiting for his owner to come home. Finally, after what seems like an eternity (in reality only five minutes), Kenneth shows up, Jasmine close behind, her hand in a bag of chips. She sits in the front while Kenneth removes his slides from the bag and struggles with the projector.

“Excuse me everyone, I’m not tech savvy” he says while fumbling with the device.

Once getting the slides in, the presenter begins his presentation and from the start the audience is stunned by his extensive knowledge of Egypt. Each word he speaks, each description of a slide, the people feel as though Kenneth has been there during that time period. He has been but no one would believe him even if he told them. The minutes just fly by for everyone in the room, totally engrossed in the speech.

While speaking, the presenter is basking in all the energy being given off by Jasmine. The energy is enough that he can’t sense any other possible sources of entertainment. However, he does begin to sense that the pleasure isn’t just from Jasmine. He looks up and in the back of the room he sees James happily stuffing Oreos into his mouth, a content smile plastered on his face. Kenny almost loses his place in his speech but quickly gets back to his talking points.

“And that, ladies and gentlemen, concludes this lecture. As you’ve heard, the Ancient Egyptians had their superstitions just like we have here today. I want to thank you all for your time and if any of you have any questions I’ll be around for a bit longer.”

He walks back to his secretary to the applause and sits down next to Jasmine, admiring how she’s already gone through most of the food in the large paper bag. She doesn’t acknowledge him sitting beside her and continues to glut herself as people stop by and thank him for the lecture.

With no one staying to say other than thank you to him, Kenneth decides to get up and head out to seek out new play things. Just as he turns to the door though, he hears a loud munching sound which forces him to turn around. Jim is standing there, dressed in an ill fitting button down shirt and even tighter slacks. Buttons barely hang on as his former sculpted abs have lost all definition and have become soft which has also happened to his pectorals.

The plumpened secretary pauses from her gluttony for a moment and looks up at the cop. She senses something different about this person who she only saw days ago but something is definitely off. Even still, the sight of his swollen abdomen is enough to produce a wetness below the waist. She squirms in her chair and returns to her eating, hoping that it will calm her urges down only to discover that they are intensifying.

Her boss meanwhile is also barely able to contain himself, only this is because the changes he sees are more than he imagine. The tone in his voice can’t disguise how thrilled he is.

“James!” he screams before embracing the young man.

“Hi professor. I’ve been anticipating this lecture since we last spoke” the heavier officer responds. “Great lecture, had me on the edge of my seat the entire time.”

“Very glad to hear that young man. Egypt is such a fascinating place, although to be honest I enjoy discussing the Middle East much more.”

Jim’s mouth opens wide with all the travel talk. “Wow, you’ve been to the Middle East too? Oh man, I’ve always wanted to go. I can only imagine all the sights you were able to view when you went!”

Kenneth senses that his prey is weak and looks to exploit it. “If you want, the three of us can grab a cup of coffee right now and discuss in further detail.”

“I’d, I’d, I’d love to”, Jim says, beads of sweat pouring off his face. Every ounce of willpower that he has is used to reject this kind man, knowing that he has work tomorrow. He wants to go but somehow knows it’ll be a late night if he does go. “I have to take a rain check professor, I have an early shift tomorrow.”

“Not a problem detective. Tell you what, come by my office the next time you have off and we’ll discuss. Just call Jasmine over here the day before so I can clear appointments.”

“Will do. Thank you professor.”

“No thank you James. Oh and James?”

Jim turns around and instantly gets an intense warm sensation rush through his body. His pleasure tolerance is brought to new levels as he feels himself stiffen in a certain area. “Yes, professor?”

“I thought that after our chat the other day you were going to enjoy yourself more. Yet I see that you haven’t done that at all. I’m disappointed in you James.”

The cop cowers at this insult, the warmth however only growing. “I have been though, I really have!”

Kenneth knows that while he can’t turn him yet, the man is definitely on the right path. He decides to see how far he can go without being asked “the question”. “ That feeling you have right now, you enjoy it don’t you?”

“Erm, yes, yes I do.”

“Good. The more you enjoy yourself James, the more you taste all of life’s simplest pleasures, the stronger those feelings will get, the more you push yourself the more excitement you’ll have. I expect you to go through with this Jim, don’t disappoint me. “

He taps his still eating secretary on her shoulder and signals for her to leave. She struggles up and sheepishly waves at him with a cheese coated hand before walking out. Jim watches her leave and the warmth pushes him to the brink. He notices her fuller hips swaying ever so seductively in her tight outfit. Jim almost speaks up but the rumbling in his stomach forces him to reconsider. Without thinking, he heads out of the hall and back to his apartment, with only a few added stops on the way.

By the time he opens the door and drops off his bags from the convenience store, Jim is already foaming at the mouth. He’s already phoned ahead a few orders for pizza and frantically tears into his first bag of M&Ms, the chocolate melting in his mouth and running down his throat. Each bite brings a concentrated burst of bliss that only fuels his need for more food. It also intensifies the warm, forcing him to turn down the thermostat, even though it is early October. His forehead is covered in a sheen of sweat as he proceeds with his feasting.

Once the pizza delivery boy drops off the two pies and bread sticks he removes his constricting shirt and sits on his couch, his stomach swelling out over his boxers and causing his tank top to ride up. After a few slices he removes his now seemingly painted on pants and sits there in too tight boxers and a non-covering “wife beater”. For some reason this doesn’t bother him and he just goes about eating, the pleasure pushing out all logical thoughts. He does feel his penis grow more and more as he stuffs his face. Before too long, images of food and Tanya seep into his mind and James finds himself reaching down to rub his groin.

It is now a sight no one would have ever expected just a few days ago; Jim is actually getting off while stuffing his face, thoughts of Tanya and Jasmine permeating from his mind. He makes it a process; a slice, rubbing with the free hand, repeat. His eyes are closed and he moans in joy before finishing off the second pie. With a loud yell, he releases the warmth from his body and shudders in immense ecstasy as he has the most intense and longest orgasm of his life. He sits there for a few moments and reflects on what has happened. It doesn’t take long for him to put two and two together and realize that the more he ate made him happier and hornier. He resolves to test this theory out again tomorrow night and hopes that it repeats itself.

He cleans up and puts the boxes in the garbage before turning in for the night, his boxers ripped in the back showing off his chunkier buttocks. Across town, a certain archeologist feels this release from moments ago and just smiles before lighting a cigarette. He realizes he has found yet a new play thing.

20. Sep 4, 2010 #20

Coop

Coop

Coop

Proud owner of Megas

Another good continuation. I hope the next part is up quickly.